Author Topic: John Conyers: Terrorists wish to destroy our CONSTITUTION!!!!!  (Read 5172 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
John Conyers: Terrorists wish to destroy our CONSTITUTION!!!!!
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:27:25 am »
Conyers is holding more debate on BS FISA retroactive immunity for Telecoms.

Conyers says that removing civil liberties does not protect this country, it is this country!

He then went on to say that it is the terrorists objective to remove our freedoms and they wish to destroy our constitution with their actions.

It is congress' responsibility to defend the constitution.

[I am paraphrasing, but it was juicy...awaiting transcript]

Hey Neo-Cons...

F U!

www.c-span.com
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chris jones

The movement must begin from within, it appears it just may do that.
We know whee we stand, now we are discovering, hank God, where some of our POls. are finaly  getting out their anger at the hypocrits and parasites,its sounding constitutional to me..
Even Pelosi made a hit on this one much to my suprise. 

Ya know even though there has been much said about  E.Kenneddy, was he there is support of Dodd. YUP  Two brothers and a nephew were sacrificed............. Thanks Ted.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
They realize they have fallen out of favor with the American people.  Good to see the Constitution being discussed, I was beginning to think that they forgot about it.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Nailer

They realize they have fallen out of favor with the American people.  Good to see the Constitution being discussed, I was beginning to think that they forgot about it.

SHHH watch saying that "C" word or the CIA DHS KGB KBR will be knocking down your door because people who use the "C" word are considered Domestic terrorists.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: John Conyers: Terrorists wish to destroy our CONSTITUTION!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 05:26:22 pm »
Communist?
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 05:31:02 pm »
Unfortunately, Conyers talks a good game, but its only talk.  He refuses to bring up impeachment and other issues that he promise to discuss once the Democrats got control over the House. 
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nailer

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 06:09:21 pm »
Communist?

CON sti Tution  ,  OK I will say it but under duress  "CONSTITUTION" okay you made me say the "C" word .LOL
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 06:22:33 pm »
I actually believe we should stand on a corner and refresh the citizens on just what the Constitution stands for and how our Government is trying to abolish it and Freedom. Hand out copies of the Bill of rights and the Constitution to those who are willing to be inspired by the words of our founding fathers as they were in their youth/teens.

That is part of the problem, we get caught up in a daily routine and stop paying attention to what is happening outside of our own little worlds.

To awaken those who have been sleep walking may be dangerous as when they find out what is truly happening they may become violent and some may just run and hide in fear.

Its up to us "THE PEOPLE"  we need to fight to be heard .

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 06:24:13 pm »
my bad i knew it couldn't be anything other then one of them. after all it is the only piece of paper that could hang them all if the expose the shadow they all have. i have a c-law book from c-law class, will they be throwing kids out of auditoriums in the usa because the class they take. im goin on but making the argument the time of bj-bill and the concubines with bush obama key partys, is coming to peoples attention. the more immoral some one is the less likely they will get elected.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح