Author Topic: my 3yrold childs murderer set free with 299 other murderers Wa. State  (Read 57024 times)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

paragraphs? i can't read giant wall of text

Offline tinydancer

paragraphs? i can't read giant wall of text
TRY HARDER !!! LOL ! Keep workin on it my prayers are with you!  I just do the best I can . I have dislexia  with reading attention disorder, so just hammering my posts out it an acomplishment in and of itself. Every thing related to writing and reading takes twice as long if not longer than the average person. I used to be afraid of writing or typing any thing , as I was ashamed of my dissability and didint want any one to think I was a dummy as I was told  I was in school .My first grade teacher used to physically punish me , and ridicule me infront of the whole class. Humiliated, I was terified to tell my mama & papa, because she was an adult my parents knew , and I thoght I would get in more trouble , so I shut down.  That so stuck with me until just recently when I resolved to just do the best I can , and try to learn more as I go along. In other words I fake it until I make it! So I  stoped being intimidated by others abilities in that area  . I am more the street wise kinda gal , as I have had to live by my wits . But Im good at learning by listining and hands on .
Im a work in progress ! LOL.
The world is in a mess, and all things show it. I thought so once , but now I know it!

Offline Freeski

We're ALL works in progress! ;D

But down to business. In one sentence or less, what could we here at the forum do to help in your case?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline tinydancer

Sugestions ideas , organizations that are experienced in these areas of judicial ethics & corruption.
To get this exposed to the voters of washington and other states to what happend here so people can be aware of their state supreme courts members power to make these kinds of decisions if not held accountable to thier actions . And this is more than my lost justice , its about justice stolen from 300+ other victims familes its about where we are headed as a society if we lay down and be silent .
When my son's murderer was released and I found out how it happend , all I wanted to do was sound the alarm to other states so it wouldint happen there.  I didint want any one to feel the pain of lost justice I had just experienced. I felt like I had my finger in a dyke , and it was about to break. I have had nightmares about people having to face this.  I cant do any thing about my son's murderer's freedom. he is already out. But I dont want to see it happen to any body else. I dont want murderers getting a get out of jail free card at the expence of public safty and justice.
I want to break the glass dome of silence on not just this paticular case m but all the countless abusses and killings of our young & vunerable. How do we get it to the masses?
So in a nut shell .... sugestions , directions , networks . Organizing protests .Raising awareness of this and other issues.
Also in light of my paticular case , I needed a place where I could let others know that if some thing happend to me over this as in me being murdered , my story would be documented and known.

I know I wrote more than a few lines or less. There is just so much to say about it.
The world is in a mess, and all things show it. I thought so once , but now I know it!

Offline Freeski

Sugestions ideas , organizations that are experienced in these areas of judicial ethics & corruption.
To get this exposed to the voters of washington and other states to what happend here so people can be aware of their state supreme courts members power to make these kinds of decisions if not held accountable to thier actions . And this is more than my lost justice , its about justice stolen from 300+ other victims familes its about where we are headed as a society if we lay down and be silent .
When my son's murderer was released and I found out how it happend , all I wanted to do was sound the alarm to other states so it wouldint happen there.  I didint want any one to feel the pain of lost justice I had just experienced. I felt like I had my finger in a dyke , and it was about to break. I have had nightmares about people having to face this.  I cant do any thing about my son's murderer's freedom. he is already out. But I dont want to see it happen to any body else. I dont want murderers getting a get out of jail free card at the expence of public safty and justice.
I want to break the glass dome of silence on not just this paticular case m but all the countless abusses and killings of our young & vunerable. How do we get it to the masses?
So in a nut shell .... sugestions , directions , networks . Organizing protests .Raising awareness of this and other issues.
Also in light of my paticular case , I needed a place where I could let others know that if some thing happend to me over this as in me being murdered , my story would be documented and known.

I know I wrote more than a few lines or less. There is just so much to say about it.

But we have oodles of evidence suggesting the world is run by a network of psychopaths -- including lots of pedophiles who kill, rape and dismember their victims -- and it seems like you know that all to well. We can't fight your DA because he's as influenced and controlled as much as anyone who is that embedded in the system. The system is corrupt to the core and as despicable as what happened to Stevie was, it happens a lot -- all over the world. We have to Strike The Root of the problem, only then can justice be done for Stevie!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline tinydancer

Its not a DA it is the washington state supreme court chief justice. The D.A did there job in 87 when they tried and Convicted David Crane for Stevi's murder. D.A is not even the issue here.
And yes Some of us are aware of these horrific crimes against this kind of evil. And the best way to strike it down is to out it completly to the masses.The voting public in this case. This issue here I am dealing with is that the cheif justice is still serving the bench along with 4 of the other justices that rulled in the majority of the Andress ruling.  Washington State supreme court Barbra Madsen ( who wrote the ruling) is up for re election. She is a former defence attorney . This is all vital info for our states voters . It is info that has been coverd up , as you and others see how little info there is out there on this. And that is by design. There is more inacuurate notions that the lower courts are responsable for this. Most people that are aware of this think its the lower courts. It is defanatly not .The blame for this squarly rests on the Washington State supreme court.
My exposing this is striking at the root of the evil. Just like info wars strikes at roots all over the place in different areas, but it is the same evil mindset across the board we all fight here at infowars and other like minded places..

Offline Freeski

So TD, maybe your area of focus or expertise is the corrupt justice system? Give 'em Hell!

Offline tinydancer

So TD, maybe your area of focus or expertise is the corrupt justice system? Give 'em Hell!
Hell yeah!  It is exactly the area . As The laws we all operate under are slowly giving way to a more and more corruption within the power structure of the high courts. It is thoes high courts that sets the tone & direction of society. When good citezens are being pounded down by unreasonable laws , and criminals are being excused from thier punishment , than our freedom & safty are at steak . We need to counter that if we are to survive as a human spicies.
Another thing I feel is just as important , is that if we place such a low value on our young childrens lives , it only stands to reason they will follow siut as adults and our society will de evolve even more. Our childeren need to know that they are valuable. If we dont , than they will carry on that idea over to the next generation until we have nothing more than  deviant evil pedetors running the planet and child torture & murder become the norm.
The silence covering up these evil ones is deafaning to the ones who have sufferd . When I saw the vidios of the Aboriganal canadian children , and how silenced that was, and is still  today , I saw the children they were in thier eyes , and the pain they sufferd , it distubed me deeply .Its that same kind of silence they experienced too that adds up to what we face today.
I cant lay down for any one that would hurt a child , or any one vunerable , and I will not tolerate justice being taken away by corruption as well.

Offline Freeski

I believe in keeping the Law as simple as possible. The three laws that no decent human being could disagree with.

1) Don't kill
2) Don't steal/take
3) Be friendly

Less is more. ;D

Offline tinydancer

I like the way you think FreeSki !

Offline tinydancer

Just wanted to inform thoes who have followed this thread that another relative that's grandaughter was murdered informed me as of last friday their grandaughters  murderer was released out of prison. Chase Hansen kicked to death 3yr old Nehna Walters in front of his own little girl who was around little Nehna's age). The reason he didint get out sooner on the Andress decision ( the same one my son's murderer was released on) was he was serving extra time for another crime. He now resides in the Demins area of washington state near Seattle. I bet his nieghbors dont know they have a drug dealing child muederer in thier midst. If you know any one in that area let them know for their own safty as the news doestint give these stories much coverage if any at all. This is due in large part by the Washington state supreme court , because they dont like the back lash they get from the public when it is outed.
Aparently Chase Hansen is unhappy about the terms of his release as he has to attend domestic violence classes. Is it just me , or is some lame ass class gonna have any affect on a guy who just got away with kicking to death a 3yr old little girl? I dont think so. Its only a matter of time before this guy re offends.
Between this and the other Prison Planet Forum member Suzie McHenry , that is now facing being deported because Arkansaw F uped and leveled false abuse alegations against her found out it was a staph infection , and are now using a technicality to send her back to England .
I have taken so many deep breaths trying to calm down , I think I am going to hypervenilate or puke.

Offline Freeski

I like the way you think FreeSki !

Oh, yes, skiing is "optional" in my fantasyland! ;D

Offline Freeski

Just wanted to inform thoes who have followed this thread that another relative that's grandaughter was murdered informed me as of last friday their grandaughters  murderer was released out of prison. Chase Hansen kicked to death 3yr old Nehna Walters in front of his own little girl who was around little Nehna's age). The reason he didint get out sooner on the Andress decision ( the same one my son's murderer was released on) was he was serving extra time for another crime. He now resides in the Demins area of washington state near Seattle. I bet his nieghbors dont know they have a drug dealing child muederer in thier midst. If you know any one in that area let them know for their own safty as the news doestint give these stories much coverage if any at all. This is due in large part by the Washington state supreme court , because they dont like the back lash they get from the public when it is outed.
Aparently Chase Hansen is unhappy about the terms of his release as he has to attend domestic violence classes. Is it just me , or is some lame ass class gonna have any affect on a guy who just got away with kicking to death a 3yr old little girl? I dont think so. Its only a matter of time before this guy re offends.
Between this and the other Prison Planet Forum member Suzie McHenry , that is now facing being deported because Arkansaw F uped and leveled false abuse alegations against her found out it was a staph infection , and are now using a technicality to send her back to England .
I have taken so many deep breaths trying to calm down , I think I am going to hypervenilate or puke.

Damn, any idea why this one was let out now/early?

Offline tinydancer

Very same ruling that let my 3yr old son's murderer out.  Thats how I me the grandmother Sharon Kirkpatrick. I also met Little Nehna'sfather as well . We were guests in 05 on a local afternoon program calles North West Afternoon. Another mother was on with us as well who's daughter was cut up much the way Lacy Peterson was in Ca. (by her husband Scot peterson ) Winona Latta's Daughter Shelia was murderd by the father of her baby Joseph Humphrys . Thet only found her torso. She was 6 mo pregnant.
Now isint it obseen that this ruling's far reaching injustice hasint benn hammerd to death in the press?
It is kept quiet , and swept under the rug by the thugs that perpetrated this injustice  The Washington State Supreme court Chief justice Gerry Alexander , Barbra Madsen ( who wrote the ruling and is a former defence attorney) Richard Sanders , Charles Johnson , and Smith who retired . 4 of these ass hat justices still sit on the bench. Most washington state voters arent even aware of this. This is why Im here to hopefully get the word out through the back door , by way of the popularity of infowars forum.Its the only way so far I can reach the masses. You should see the looks on peoples faces when I tell them this story. Some dont believe it and think Im crazy because they cant acept that this big of a mistake could ever be perpetrated by the high court. Some tell me there must be a logical reason . Then there are ones that are agast.

Offline tinydancer

I would also like to add an interesting foot note , Washington State supreme court Justice Richard Sanders , who voted in the majority that let my son's  murderer out early along with aprox 299 other murderers on that same ruling , is the very same one who yelled " TYRANT!!" at a speaker ( cant recall the guy's name) and the guy fainted ! Wish the pld bastard would yell it at himself in the mirror louder than ever and may be he would ...... take a very long nap . Hate to wish bad things but I cant help it in this case.

Offline tinydancer

bump

Offline calcrusader

Why don't you contact Bill O'Reilly at Fox News? When it comes to kids, he will take the story and not let go. He will investigate the case and publicize it and the people who are responsible for this piece of human debris being set free. Sorry for your loss.
"Effective resistance to usurpers is possible only provided the citizens understand their rights and are disposed to defend them."
(The Federalist, No. 28, Alexander Hamilton)

Offline Freeski

Why don't you contact Bill O'Reilly at Fox News? When it comes to kids, he will take the story and not let go. He will investigate the case and publicize it and the people who are responsible for this piece of human debris being set free. Sorry for your loss.

Maybe not a bad idea TinyDancer?

Offline tinydancer

Maybe not a bad idea TinyDancer?
That guy is afiliated with CNN . I have tried numerouse times to contact him and others. Thats how I ended up here. Oriliey is an invalidative mean spirited prick any way. A real " Tool" of the elite. This is way above his head any way. I dont think he has the balls to go up against the washington state supreme court chief justice. Thats been the problem this whole time with this issue.

My sweetie has all but convinced me to put all of this issue into a book form . I have been intimidated by doing that as I am learning disabled to a large degree, as many have seen of my posts. Being ridiculed as a child with a disability , I all but shut down at one point with writing any thing . I would just " Talk" . Writing a simple letter would have me flusterd and embarassed. But with the help and encoragement of my sweetie , I am comming out of that shyness and am ready to write this out. Another afected by this ruling , Sharon Kirkpatrick the grandmother of Nehna Walters , a little 2 yr old that was kicked to death , who's murderer Chase Hanson was released last friday , have tossed around the idea of a book. It seems to be the only way to get all the facts of this corrupt decision out. Sharon will most likely be looking in on this thread as I have sent her links to it recently. We fell out of touch the past year or two , until just recently when we found each other on face book. She is a teacher at Western Washington University. She has a class that is about involvement , and she is very interested on this thread as all of us involved in this have not really had our voices heard And we apritiate when it is,. And people " Panzy" out on rubbin his robe the wrong way so they chicken shit out on doing the story.. . basically we get stone walled and ignored as the justice involved cards trump all others . He is a spolied rotten tyrant that lashes out at any one who exposes his inept decisions.The media is afraid of him because of his far reach.

Offline Freeski

Do the book. Books tend to have substance and perceived credibility.

Offline calcrusader

"That guy is afiliated with CNN . I have tried numerouse times to contact him and others. Thats how I ended up here. Oriliey is an invalidative mean spirited prick any way. A real " Tool" of the elite. This is way above his head any way. I dont think he has the balls to go up against the washington state supreme court chief justice. Thats been the problem this whole time with this issue."

O'Reilly is affiliated with Fox News Network. Although he is arrogant and vain, he does have the ability to affect court cases. He fought for Jessica's law to be implemented throughout the United States. Publicity is what you need to fight the "higher-ups" and O'Reilly can provide that. He's started rallies for judges to be impeached.

"Effective resistance to usurpers is possible only provided the citizens understand their rights and are disposed to defend them."
(The Federalist, No. 28, Alexander Hamilton)

Offline tinydancer

"That guy is affiliated with CNN . I have tried numerous times to contact him and others. Thats how I ended up here. Riley is an invalidate mean spirited prick any way. A real " Tool" of the elite. This is way above his head any way. I dint think he has the balls to go up against the washington state supreme court chief justice. Thats been the problem this whole time with this issue."

Reilly is affiliated with Fox News Network. Although he is arrogant and vain, he does have the ability to affect court cases. He fought for Jessica's law to be implemented throughout the United States. Publicity is what you need to fight the "higher-ups" and Reilly can provide that. He's started rallies for judges to be impeached.
 Be that as it may ... During the first year of this nighmare I spent hours upon hours on the phone & on computers to get to these people. I got ahold of a few producers who quite frankly , didint give a F-ck about it.  Oriely included.
I am seriously strarting to outline a book that is not only going to expose the unethical decision here by the washington state supreme court , but also expose the medias part in covering this up.
The Jesssica Lundford case was a " sexie" case for them( the media) due in large part it showed a huge flaw in the law enforcement and The Fla. D.OC to track Jessica's murderer.I am very happy for Jessica's family that they got the exposer to effect positive change. Thats what I want to do as well . To effect change in the judicial system.When we allow unethical justices to run over the top of the state legislators ,and the social values of the voters , not to mention the rapping of our loved ones justice, we got a problem. Thats exactly what happend  here. When A high Powered State Supreme court justice as well as other members of his court that conspire with him on these unethical decisions is under scrutiny, it is a whole different matter. They ,The high powerd media ,runs like the little bitches that are when challenging a state supreme courts ethics.( probably because neither party has any " ethics" to begin with.). You would at least of thought that my story with all the other cases involved in it as well as 300 + murderers , who's sentences were  vacated,, would have gotten " Honerable Mention on Nancy Grace at the very least. But Not a peep.

Offline tinydancer

I have just discoverd that the piece of crap that killed my little boy has only on his all on his public record rap sheet . He has had 13+arests since being set free by the Washington State Supreme Court ! They pf**king took off his reduced manslaughter sentence for killing my 3yr old Stevie! That is f**ked up!
It is so f**ked up that they dont even offer a simple public record of the fact that monster took in anger and torture my childs life. Its bad enough the washington state supreme court stole not only my son's justice , but aprox 299+ other victims justice ( 12 of wich were child murderes) when they ruled that a person cannot be convicted of seconed degree felony murder if they didint " Intend" to kill the victim .
These scumbags got sentences reduced to manslughter. The equilvilant of some one accidently killing another ( like accidently running over a pedestrian ) .
I dont understand , it was there the last time I checked about a month ago on the washington courts web site. Its like they took it down maybe because I have gotten some attention here by posting the names and phone numbers to the jusices chambers that voted that fraudulent ruling in , by- passing our state legeslators to do so.
There is some thing very foul about this and it is really killing me because its saturday and I have no way of knowing the expanation for this absence of his murder conviction for  torture &murder my 3yr old son.
Its like they want you all to think I am making this up or some thing. Basically an attack on my credibility. And as I write this some scumbag hacker keeps messing with my screen making it almost imossible for me to see what I am typing. So I must be getting under some ones skin right now. Or so it seems. Wonder if it has to do with being attacked ( again ) by a troll in the P.I that doesint like me telling the truth about the evil elite. If you go to the P.I online you can see my coments on the torture of a kitty cat that was sta church service kitty that got stabed and knifed by a creep that had a long criminal past, and gets to check in and out of jail every day to look for work. He gets to do this for 9 months. The judge in this case is a real tool as well.My screen name is the same there , Tinydancer. here is the link 
http://www.seattlepi.com?local?408221_cat17.html?source=rss  I posted more than a few times , as tiny is longgggg winded!! I think you will like what I posted for the " Team Infowars.com that alone drags them out of the wood work !

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
My sweetie has all but convinced me to put all of this issue into a book form . I have been intimidated by doing that as I am learning disabled to a large degree, as many have seen of my posts. Being ridiculed as a child with a disability , I all but shut down at one point with writing any thing . I would just " Talk" . Writing a simple letter would have me flusterd and embarassed. But with the help and encoragement of my sweetie , I am comming out of that shyness and am ready to write this out.

As an English teacher who deals with poor English every day and teaches people to read, write and speak properly, my professional opinion is that your spelling is atrocious.

I've read your posts for months now and always wanted to tell you this.

However, you do not have a learning disability. You may have had some hard luck and hard times and bad teachers who made you feel bad about yourself, but in fact, you are intelligent and articulate. Everything you write is logical and coherent. Your grammar and vocabulary is of a high level. You probably excel at learning through listening, interacting and doing. Maybe you didn't read a lot of books when you were young, hence the spelling problem. You should really write that book. Use the spell-checker and have a few people proof-read and edit your spelling - even people with phd's do that.

Don't let them change your story, just correct the spelling or minor grammar errors. Other than your atrocious spelling, everything else about your writing is fine. And your story is worth telling - that's the main thing.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline tinydancer

Re: my 3yrold childs murderer set free with 299 other murderers Wa. State
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2009, 02:05:13 pm »
Haven't posted in a while, but I had a thought on the 300 murderers that had their sentences vacated and were released on the ruling that let my 3yr. old son Stevie's murderer out of prison , if some of these felons are going to be recruited to fight us who are against the NWO. When I heard about that on Alex Jone's show about how felons are being recruited , it makes sense why our supreme court would release these heinous criminals out on society. " To much that is given , much is asked."

Offline BLACKKNIGHT

« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2009, 06:15:33 am »
I hear ya TD, from another Aberdeen resident. I'm not familiar with this case, but can amen just about everything you have said about Aberdeen, Grays Harbor, and Washington State. The corruption here is beyond belief, and our local media outlets go out of their way to report nothing other than "shiny, happy, people" bullshit. That goes for the Seattle news as well.

I'm going through a whistleblower situation with a former state juvenile facility I used to work in. In past two months, people who work there have been arrested for drugs, have plead guilty to abusing (in some cases sexually) residents, or other criminal activities. In my case I complained about policy violations and ended up being put under investigation by CPS. I even have current employees who are willing to talk to the press. After emailing literally every newspaper and television station in the state, I had one taker and after talking with him he is half hearted. It just seems that unless these bozos are reporting on soccer ,Michael Jackson, or the latest scandal involving the Kurt Cobain memorial, they can't be bothered. The news media in this state just doesn't care.

Crane getting released and committing more crimes doesn't surprise me. From what I understand we are getting rid of our community corrections/parole/probation workers, and most cops are too overwhelmed with chasing tweekers and crackheads to be of much use.

Hopefully Alex gets you on his radio show. I'm sure there is at least one person who can forward this to him or the producers. Until then bump this until he takes notice.

Offline Sweetnhigh

• What do I have that the Annunaki don't? - LOVE
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2009, 08:02:10 am »
Corrupt freemason paedophile judges make me want to puke!

Offline Loungeagainstthemachine

« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2009, 10:50:55 pm »
I have nothing to add besides I am so, so, so sorry for your loss and this gross injustice.
"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

~ George Orwell

Offline jeremystalked

« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2009, 10:53:21 am »
Chances are, he was cut a deal in exchange for becoming a police informant.  The very worst scum know how the system works and they get reduced prison sentences in these types of deals.  Meanwhile the marijuana users rot in prison for the maximum time permissible by law.

Offline hellspawn

• TAKE THAT NWO!!!
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2009, 01:58:58 pm »
Tiny Dancer, I'm hardened by your story.
 I cannot feel what you feel however because I'm not in your shoes. I DO support you and your story and you will find justice.

There are those that do not deserve to live for these type of actions, but the politians that set them free are just as guilty.
You will never have a better allie... or a worse enemy

Offline chris jones

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2010, 01:44:48 pm »
Hi Tiny Dancer.

I'm deeply moved by your situation, you have my condolences and support.

I have been through a similar situation and understand completly your feelings.

I beleive that a MOD will pick this up and bring this to the attention of the staff. I suggest too that you send messages to each personally.

You have mentioned threats, I beleive it would be a good idea to mention the nature of these to the MODS as well as the case itself and referal to this post.

Bless your heart, take a dep breath or two, remain focused, and don't give up.

CJ

Offline TaxpayersUnleashed

« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2010, 11:31:54 am »
Never give up!

Never give in Your struggles are ours as well, even if you never see our face. Thousands and millions will possibly read this given enough time passes.We read your words and understand your pain.

Do not ever disappear into the darkness Let your voice be herd.

With every story of criminal abuse by government you inspire  thousands to speak out in there own way.

These crimes must be documented!  After we leave this world your story may inspire a generation to change the direction of the country.

Thanks for sharing your story I will share it with others.

Offline tinydancer

« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2010, 07:45:20 pm »
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement . There is so much corruption on every level. And yes we do need to keep it all documented . Not just my case but all of them , and remember who is responsible . I have a file , and have been keeping track of them . I take allot of criticism from their supporters , but it only gives me more resolve to bring out into the light their corrupt behavior , since the mainstream media wont even touch it . So I use the mainstream media comment sections and forums to bring out into the light the issue they so blatantly keep silent. So they sick the "trolls" on me . LOL Its insane the hateful things they post on my posts. I cant believe the hatred of some people to attack a mother of a murdered child. It just shows what kind of evil walks among us . But fortunately I can see them for who and what they are . ( they have one " that can see" ! ie  the movie " they live" LOL  )
I will never ever give up , until I give away my last breath . I do it for my son and the 300 + other victims who's murder's were released on the  Andress-Hinton ruling , and the future victims of these murderers that have already committed crimes since their release on this ruling. I want to make sure that every one knows who is ultimately responsible , the Washington state supreme court justices that voted in the majority on the Andress-Hinton ruling.
Washington state is disgustingly corrupt , so corrupt our governor " Queen Kristine Gregoire " appoints the slime bitch c#nt ,( excuse my language but..)  supreme court justice that wrote the Andress-Hinton ruling state supreme court chief justice. But then again The now chief justice Barbra Madsen was her college buddy from Evergreen state College , the best of the worst colleges that preach & teach the socialist agenda .  Allot of eco terrorists come out of that university.Go figure .....

Offline Freeski

« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2010, 07:49:37 pm »
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement . There is so much corruption on every level. And yes we do need to keep it all documented . Not just my case but all of them , and remember who is responsible . I have a file , and have been keeping track of them . I take allot of criticism from their supporters , but it only gives me more resolve to bring out into the light their corrupt behavior , since the mainstream media wont even touch it . So I use the mainstream media comment sections and forums to bring out into the light the issue they so blatantly keep silent. So they sick the "trolls" on me . LOL Its insane the hateful things they post on my posts. I cant believe the hatred of some people to attack a mother of a murdered child. It just shows what kind of evil walks among us . But fortunately I can see them for who and what they are . ( they have one " that can see" ! ie  the movie " they live" LOL  )
I will never ever give up , until I give away my last breath . I do it for my son and the 300 + other victims who's murder's were released on the  Andress-Hinton ruling , and the future victims of these murderers that have already committed crimes since their release on this ruling. I want to make sure that every one knows who is ultimately responsible , the Washington state supreme court justices that voted in the majority on the Andress-Hinton ruling.
Washington state is disgustingly corrupt , so corrupt our governor " Queen Kristine Gregoire " appoints the slime bitch c#nt ,( excuse my language but..)  supreme court justice that wrote the Andress-Hinton ruling state supreme court chief justice. But then again The now chief justice Barbra Madsen was her college buddy from Evergreen state College , the best of the worst colleges that preach & teach the socialist agenda .  Allot of eco terrorists come out of that university.Go figure .....

You have learned a lot, haven't you?

Offline tinydancer

« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2010, 08:00:19 pm »
That is an understatement ! LOL

Offline citizenx

« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2010, 07:54:44 pm »
Ave. time served for murder in the U.S. -- eight years or so.
Abhorrent.

Should be automatic life sentence at least per mandatory sentencing guidelines, and the same  with child molesters.

Offline Freeski

That is an understatement ! LOL

Amazing post!