Author Topic: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened  (Read 150299 times)

Offline iks83

Re: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 01:25:26 pm »
since 20 years nothing of that guy... where is the problem? does one motor cost 200000 bucks? if he cant make one to run his house to save the electric bill then where is the point? usually if you have a cheap energy source you can save tons of money but those people are always broke always not capable of handling their lifes. I come to think that all those magnetic motors are a scam since noone ever made something out of it.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2009, 05:35:28 pm »
since 20 years nothing of that guy... where is the problem? does one motor cost 200000 bucks? if he cant make one to run his house to save the electric bill then where is the point? usually if you have a cheap energy source you can save tons of money but those people are always broke always not capable of handling their lifes. I come to think that all those magnetic motors are a scam since noone ever made something out of it.

I kinda agree with you on that.

I want to see an inventor with a magnetic engine go on camera and have his entire normal size house off of the electric grid. I want to see a refridgerator, washer and dryer, two TVs, a computer, various lights, and a garage door with opener and central air operate all at the same time. There is something to the magnets thing but I hate that most of the inventors are vague.

Lucian Solaris

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2009, 11:16:29 am »
I totally don't believe in free or zero point energy.  I have not seen ONE setup that convinced me.  In order to obtain zero point energy, you must manufacture not only a perpetual motion device, but one that has a net GAIN of energy per cycle without exterior inputs (like a battery or kickback transformer)!

I can believe the anti-gravity stuff out there like with superfluids at 150 Kelvin behaving like bosons instead of fermions, thus allowing frictionless movement within a toroidal magnetic field. 

Hell, I don't even believe the water-car crap as I haven't seen ONE design or blueprint that didn't look like an attempt at perpetual motion or zero point energy!

EDIT: and don't show me a car, too many hiding spots on a car.  If you want to show me a model in a video, pictures, or whatever, it must be a model that I can see clearly all around that there are no other wires, and under (if on wheels) to check for batteries.

Offline iks83

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2009, 12:34:42 pm »
well a magnet motor isnt a perpetual motion device since it uses up the magnets over time so you have loss of energy.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:01 pm »

Hell, I don't even believe the water-car crap as I haven't seen ONE design or blueprint that didn't look like an attempt at perpetual motion or zero point energy!

EDIT: and don't show me a car, too many hiding spots on a car.  If you want to show me a model in a video, pictures, or whatever, it must be a model that I can see clearly all around that there are no other wires, and under (if on wheels) to check for batteries.

Your argument is with REUTERS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxfMz2eDME

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2009, 07:16:36 am »
People, let me just give you a word of advice

Magnet motors are BS. There is no such thing. Perpetual motion is a lie.

If there is ONE THING I am sure of in this universe in which we currently reside, it's that you CANNOT GET MORE ENERGY OUT THAN IN.

Do not waste time on "free energy". I first got into this movement due to free energy, and the whole thing is a gigantic waste of time.

No such thing? A lie? Hmm, easy to say that, but can you disprove it rather than just claiming it can't be done?

Keep in mind, there was a time that people thought the earth was flat, oh wait, they still do, regardless of all the proof that it is round. Some people refuse to admit their own ignorance. That's a fact.

The problem with your protestations is that your doing what all the naysayers do; claim all these devices are an attempt at perpetual motion, when in fact they are not, and all I've seen so far, they never claimed to be. Are the laws of thermodynamics written in stone? Are you absolutely sure they will hold up? No, your not, nor are the rest of the science community. Your own book smarts has clouded your mind into believing the energy industry's propaganda in accusing these inventors of trying to make "free energy" machines. True "over-unity" and a device that uses miniscule energy source to output a larger amount are two different things altogether.

Forget what you know, and consider that you don't really know squat, nor can you prove these people can't do what they are attempting. Think outside that establishment box your living in.

Many of these inventors are their own worst enemies. They may be technical, but many of them haven't got a clue how to market their wares, nor do they have the funds. That doesn't mean that one or more of these inventions can't work.

If a device can potentially reduce one's power consumption from the grid, isn't it worth checking out? Instead of summarily dismissing these people, how about confronting them directly and make them prove their claims so that the charlatans can be weeded out and see who is left standing?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline mastertetros

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2009, 06:11:16 pm »
Wrap a coill around it, put it in a vaccume container and bam, a low resistance magentic electric generator!

Offline Infowarrior²

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2009, 11:12:22 pm »
Take a look at this technology:

http://www.earthsci.unimelb.edu.au/ES304/MODULES/MAG/NOTES/fluxgate.html

Fluxgate magnetometers are interesting.  Instead of the pictured two bar magnetometer type, what if we had iron "rings"?  Notice how the primary is fed with AC.  What if we experiment with that AC, like Tesla?  Is it possible for permanent magnets to interact with the Earth's magnetic field at certain sine wave AC frequencies?
Now take a look at some interesting, possibly applicable patents of Tesla's:
US patents 381970 and 382282.

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat381970.pdf
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat382282.pdf

Ever find any of Tesla's methods of energy conversion?  Could he have been hiding any info potentially in any of his patents?  Ever heard of something called "cold electricity"?  What if we got rid of the magnetic flux around wires?  What if instead of having electrons riding on the surface of wires, electrons can be "guided" by properly crafted magnetic fields?  Insulators are good at stopping electricity, but can magnetic fields go right through them?  Think it's possible to have AC and DC frequencies on the same wire?  Is it possible to "zap" a magnetic blank with half a million volts with AC and DC at the same time, at the proper frequencies, so that there is a whole new magnetic property present?  Are certain lanthanoids very willing to give up an electron or two, if we ask for them?  Is it possible to have a cylindrical magnet rotate around a magnetic cube without the cylindrical magnet ever falling off?

Questions questions questions....  either a lot of people are delusional, or perhaps people have been threatened.  There's nothing wrong with curiosity though, is there?  Greed has a way of silencing some people though, maybe?  Experimentation can be dangerous too.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 06:46:18 am »
someday  we will be freed from the clutches of Big Oil, its sure nice to dream eh.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 07:08:01 am »
Not if Big Oil can help it. As a backup to oil, the industry and government has had it's eye on another source of energy; Methane Hydrate.

I've seem a few more references to methane hydrate in some science-type shows on the future. Curious how offshore drilling has really been pushed lately, and also a big push for drilling in Anwar in Alaska, which is the other place that methane hydrate is found, in permafrost.

I suspect we'll hear a lot more about Methane Hydrate.

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20011212methane.html
(check out "Image 1" showing hydrate deposits!)

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/discoveries/2006-01-29-methane-deposit_x.htm
(This from 2006 is presented as something new)

http://www.nrl.navy.mil/content.php?P=02REVIEW112
(This from 2002 and they show deposits off Southern California and mention knowing of hydrate for over 30 years)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline iks83

« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 08:08:48 am »
I wonder how they will fit it together with the CO2 causes global warming BS since methane burns to CO2 and water... but only IF you add enough oxygen... if not and I bet its the case most of the time you get CO and water.

Offline nustada

« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2010, 09:09:21 pm »
All electric motors are magnetic motors. None of them create free energy.

Now spend the time you would on this BS on real physics.

Offline Ashtweth Nihilistic

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2010, 05:27:03 am »
10 hours of researchers edition on FREE energy suppression, the problem is bigger than you think, thankfully there is a solution at the end of part 2

http://panacea-bocaf.org/mediascript.htm

Ash

Offline trailhound

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2010, 05:54:05 am »

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=GNQfAAAAEBAJ&dq=stanley+meyer%27s+water

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline kmman1987

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2010, 02:45:06 am »
But if it created it's own energy and fed enough back into it it to keep it going would be self sustaining and they do exist. I have seen several of them and they require a starter to get the rpm's up to operating speed and then they produce enough power to maintain the revolution of the motor and produce from 15KW up to 100KW depending on the size of them. It was pretty cool watching them start it and see it run without any kind of fuel being used. I wish the guy who built them for the place I used to work would just go public with it. The power companies will never let this out.

Back when i was in EM A school in the Navy I used to think about this exact some principle. The EMC laughed @ me as he said that it was impossible without a prime mover and i never gave it another thought, until now...hmmm?

Offline iks83

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2010, 09:11:35 am »
But if it created it's own energy and fed enough back into it it to keep it going would be self sustaining and they do exist. I have seen several of them and they require a starter to get the rpm's up to operating speed and then they produce enough power to maintain the revolution of the motor and produce from 15KW up to 100KW depending on the size of them. It was pretty cool watching them start it and see it run without any kind of fuel being used. I wish the guy who built them for the place I used to work would just go public with it. The power companies will never let this out.

Then why dont you go to your former workplace and make some video of it? Or did you get fired for some stuff you did so they wont ever let you in, or visit or whatever? Or track down the guy who build it and ask him how it works. I cant understand people like you, I would bug the hell out of those people to get as much information about the thing. Yeah but talking about it on a forum and other people guessing around and theorizing and is it possible??!?! blablabla. Thats all fine for you.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2010, 09:17:21 am »
All electric motors are magnetic motors. None of them create free energy.

Now spend the time you would on this BS on real physics.

Thank you for your sanity.

We have real solutions, so the authorities forbid them by endless regulations and tax.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2010, 08:43:39 am »

PHOTOS/Videos here:

http://pesn.com/2010/06/18/9501662_water-fuel-research_Explosion_kills_inventor/

Explosion at California water fuel
research company kills inventor

On Thursday afternoon, 28-year-old inventor, Tyson Larson was killed in an explosion that ripped a hole in the roof and blew out the back doors to a Simi Valley building of the family member's company, Realm Industries, which was seeking to develop his water fuel technology.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2010

Simi Valley, CA, USA -- Realm Industries in Ventura County, California, which is working on a water fuel technology, was rocked by an explosion Thursday at 480 E. Easy Street.

According to the Ventura County Star, authorities were told it was a water-based explosion, and that the company’s work involved extracting hydrogen from water to make fuel.  The company's patent applications relate to equipment and ways to generate energy from fluids such as water that can be used as an alternative fuel source.

Two people in the facility were uninjured, but one person was killed in the blast, which blew a hole in the roof. Initially, three were thought to have been injured.  Authorities are calling the incident an accident.

By coincidence, the Simi Valley police SWAT team was just down the street on a training exercise when the explosion occurred and the officers were able to arrive on the scene within moments and remove the other workers.

Being told that a third person was unaccounted for, putting themselves in harms way, firefighters went in and located the body of the victim in the partially collapsed building.  Fearing for a possible second explosion, and determined there was nothing that could be done for the person, they then backed out to assess what they were dealing with. As a precaution, businesses in a half-mile radius were evacuated.

A subsequent story by the Ventura County Star reported that the victim was Tyson Larson, who died from blunt force injuries, according to Ventura County Medical examiner. He and his co-workers were experimenting with a water-based alternative energy source. The 28-year-old is a family member of the company owner, Tim Larson.  Tyson is listed as one of two inventors on two company patent applications.

About a dozen witnesses, family members and others gathered near the crime tape that blocked off the evacuated area Thursday afternoon. A chaplain also was on hand, the fire department reported.

Witnesses said they heard a loud boom at around 1:15 pm and saw debris flying from the building. "It [looked like it] took the roof out, the back doors were blown out," said Rod Lavender, a truck driver making a delivery nearby. "It shook the whole truck."

Another witness, Brian Westerhouse, who was asleep in his truck behind the building when the explosion jolted him awake, and saw debris flying in the air and smoke coming from the building, said it "sounded like a freight train was dropped on the building". "What are they doing in there?"

According to Google News, as of Friday evening, over 300 news services had picked up the associated press story about the incident.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.

Another one of the businesses occupying the building is the Simi Valley branch of the contracting company Servpro, a national company that specializes in cleaning up water-, fire- and smoke-damaged buildings. The office manager said they had 5-10 people in the building at the time of the explosion.

A person I spoke with from that office, who wasn't at the facility at the time of the explosion, confirmed that no on from their office was injured, nor from the affected office, other than the fatality.

Firemen report that in December of 2008 a similar explosion of smaller magnitude took place at the same business.

The explosion is no surprise to New Energy Congress member, Tai Robinson, who often reminds us of the dangers of messing with Brown's Gas.  He points out that the German's call it "boom gas" for a reason.  When you electrolyze water into oxygen and hydrogen and keep it combined, it is in a perfect stoichiometric mixture to recombine with great force.  It's actually fortunate that more people haven't been injured or killed up until now, given the number of people tinkering around with this.

Our condolences go to the family and friends of Tyson Larson.

Offline joethemechanic

« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2010, 01:24:47 pm »
I shouldn't even get started here, But all these free energy things are absolute bunko.

As a 48 year old engineer, all I can say is, just study thermodynamics for a while before you argue.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2010, 01:27:03 pm »
How would we really know?  Inventors get killed and inventions disappear.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2010, 02:29:38 pm »

Offline attietewd

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2010, 03:14:35 pm »

Burning water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGg0ATfoBgo

Yeah and the date of that video was three years ago and NO ONE ever heard of it?  The TPTB don't want to use alternative fuel.  They want to keep taxing us and guilting us out for being oil dependent all the while they rack in the bucks. They probably bought his idea and KILLED it dead in its tracks.  I wonder if the inventer is still alive?  Wonder how far TPTB took his idea on curing cancer?  How sad.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline joethemechanic

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2010, 03:30:34 pm »
 You know I got to admit. I had some great ideas for an over-unity device back in the summer of 1978.

I was sitting in my room with this "free spirited" young lady in a pyramid constructed with some PVC pipe and hose clamps I found back in the woods. It was well known back then that sitting in a tubular pyramid focused your thought energy.

So this young lady and I were smoking this herb known as Panama Red out of a water pipe that I constructed out of that PVC pipe I found in the woods and electrical tape. I had a fan running in the window to blow the smoke out so my mom wouldn't smell it.

So I "touched" this young lady during an inspired moment and she let out a playful squeal. My mom heard it and yelled "What are you guys doing up there" in a really nasty voice. So the young lady jumps up to put her bra back on, and while doing so she knocks over my lava lamp and pulls the extension cord that is powering the lamp and the fan out of the wall socket.

Well I look at the fan and it seems like it kept spinning for a really, really, really long time. I swear the lava lamp glowed a strange color and stayed lit the whole time the fan kept spinning.

So I got to thinking. The fan and the lava lamp were being powered because me and my friend were being so positive, and my mom was being so negative. There had to be an energy flow. It was inevitable.

I never could recreate what I had observed that day. I just could not get the conditions right. I suspect that it was because my friend started hanging out with some older guy who had his own apartment.

But I'm telling you guys, I know what I saw.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2010, 07:09:43 am »
You know I got to admit. I had some great ideas for an over-unity device back in the summer of 1978.

I was sitting in my room with this "free spirited" young lady in a pyramid constructed with some PVC pipe and hose clamps I found back in the woods. It was well known back then that sitting in a tubular pyramid focused your thought energy.

So this young lady and I were smoking this herb known as Panama Red out of a water pipe that I constructed out of that PVC pipe I found in the woods and electrical tape. I had a fan running in the window to blow the smoke out so my mom wouldn't smell it.

So I "touched" this young lady during an inspired moment and she let out a playful squeal. My mom heard it and yelled "What are you guys doing up there" in a really nasty voice. So the young lady jumps up to put her bra back on, and while doing so she knocks over my lava lamp and pulls the extension cord that is powering the lamp and the fan out of the wall socket.

Well I look at the fan and it seems like it kept spinning for a really, really, really long time. I swear the lava lamp glowed a strange color and stayed lit the whole time the fan kept spinning.

So I got to thinking. The fan and the lava lamp were being powered because me and my friend were being so positive, and my mom was being so negative. There had to be an energy flow. It was inevitable.

I never could recreate what I had observed that day. I just could not get the conditions right. I suspect that it was because my friend started hanging out with some older guy who had his own apartment.

But I'm telling you guys, I know what I saw.

Dude ... it was the PYRAMID!

;D

EvadingGrid

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2010, 07:12:21 am »
see above - worth reading

Most excellent tale.  ::)

H0llyw00d

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2010, 07:20:04 am »

Dude ... it was the PYRAMID!

;D

Dood....it was the "Panama Red"

;D

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2010, 01:47:25 pm »
Dude magnetic motors were invented over a hundred years ago...they work. But the government confiscated the most important parts of Tesla's patents. They're sitting on ultra-technology.

Offline dazedabyss

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2010, 02:10:03 pm »
It seems odd that most of the vids linked are no longer there, and or accounts have been shut down.????

Offline iks83

« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2010, 03:42:22 am »
maybe they arent there anymore because they were all fake? i wonder why no one of those motor builders has the guts to just release their blueprints to the public. Or get their neighbours to install one in their homes. but no they are always shady people begging for investors and getting local news stations to broadcast their tale.

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2010, 04:15:24 am »
Why don't the inventors just install them in their homes? One 0 dollars on an electricity bill could serve as the ultimate advertising. Do that and you DESTROY the big industry despite what the controlled peer review does. Let success be your proof... that is if you CAN achieve success. Since these people don't do these things, they for instance still are within the grid, I have to be inclined to believe that their inventions are not as good as they claim to be, at the very least.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2010, 06:32:46 am »
That's been my feelings too. Where are the devices that are actually powering a home? Not seen one of these devices yet that are hooked up to a house and actually powering the home. Not seen anything other than a light bulb or some test equipment that they claim shows it works. Hmm, whatever.

The device doesn't need to be true overunity, just something much more efficient than the normal, but so far nobody has even done that that I've seen.

What we need to start the transition from the electric grid for single family homes is get the local laws changed to allow generators to power homes, but currently most cities as far as I know don't allow a generator as the primary power source. And I've yet to get a clear answer as to why they don't allow it. Some cities may even be requiring the home to be connected to the power grid by the city claiming it's for the health safety of children!

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2010, 06:36:53 am »
Well, the houses may have to be connected, that is a good backup, but the primary power could be a home made "grid" based on the mag motor... IF it works.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2010, 07:08:19 am »
I guess if a person doesn't have a problem with throwing their money at power companies, that's up to them. But personally, I feel it better that all residences be off-grid, and not at all dependent on a utility. Businesses, sure, but not homes. It's another layer of protection against tyranny, which helps prevent against them cutting off supply lines.

From what I have seen and learned so far, it looks like the averge home generator would be a unit that's in the 5-10 kilowatt range, maybe a little bigger. Having priced the generators themselves, they actually are rather smaller than what I expected and the price is far lower. I expected the price to be maybe a few thousand, just for the generator. That doesn't include the system you would use to turn the generator at the required rpm, or any of the related hardware. So it looks like a system could be put together for a few thousand, that could be paid for in less than 5 years. As it is, a solar system will run you 30-60 thousand plus, and takes 20-30 years to recoup the cost.

Even if you run the generator with a biodiesel engine, those kind of motors can run and run, with basic regular maintentance. I haven't crunched any numbers, but I suspect even that would be cheaper than the power utility. Costs can be even lower if you buy a used diesel engine and covert it to run biodiesel, and even be cheap enough to make it possible to buy a second engine to easy the wear on the engine. Even buying the two engines and related stuff your still under 20k, and most likely under 15k. If your current power bill is say a steady $150 per month, how long before you've spent $20,000 on electricity? That's a low end figure, and would be just 11 years to payoff. Many single family homes with kids the average electric bill is quite a bit higher, so payoff would be sooner. And all electricity you produce would be yours, and not go to feed the power utility more profits.

I actually think the home that is grid-tied with say a solar system is adding to the problem and not helping. It benefits the power companies and the businesses too that your helping to power. And the power you produce is not sold back to you at a discount or break-even, but at a lower cost than what you pay the utility for power. So they in effect are making a profit off you from your own power that you freely gave them via their grid-tie! To me, that's just bad math, and a scam of epic proportions.

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2010, 01:15:39 pm »
I have a gasoline-fueled 6000 watt (6500 watt peak) generator that I use for emergency power, hard-wired into a sub-box with a throw-switch that enables only the essential house circuits when the grid goes down. It is barely adequate for the job. These units currently sell for about $3000 + tax. Our most serious outages are in the winter due to ice storms, so I need to run the home heating unit and circulators in addition to lights, refrigeration, and the well pump. To reliably power everything at once during the times of peak usage I would need at least a 15 kilowatt (preferably diesel or natural gas) unit.

15kw diesel units sell for $5000 to $11000 and consume an average of .9 gal. of diesel/hour at 75% load. Doing the math, that would be (in round numbers) 10x to 12x what I pay for electricity from Agway Energy.    So... not economically sensible.

Buying power from the grid is dirt cheap compared to running my dinky little Yamaha generator on regular gasoline. Diesel is more efficient, of course, but not enough to overcome the difference in operating cost/kilowatt hour, not to mention the amortization of the cost of the equipment and maintenance. I found out last year that the parts are so expensive that it just isn't practical to repair the generator unit (not the motor). I like the idea of possibly being off the grid, but it is just not economically sensible with the current costs of electricity versus operating your own generating equipment. (I pay about 4.5 cents/kwh.) Obviously if I were making all of my own electricity, my equipment would wear out quicker, too.

In my situation, investing in solar or wind power is out of the question.

If only we had free access to the things that Tesla knew! I believe there is enough energy flowing through our world to meet all of our energy needs without dependence on hydroelectric, wind, solar, or hydrocarbon fuel. Brown's gas may have potential too, but the key is probably in finding the right radio frequency to catalyze the process and make it run efficiently without its present limitations.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2010, 06:18:19 am »
15kw? Good Lord man, what size house do you have? Your using a ton of energy to need a gen that big.

Besides, you must have overlooked what I said; BIODIESEL, not gasoline or diesel from the pumps. You cannot use the common fuel the gas companies provide because it is way overpriced. It throws your numbers off. Your right that it's too expensive to use that kind of fuel for a generator full time. The fuel must be much cheaper for it to be cost effective, thus I said biodiesel, or even used cooking oil as a supplimental fuel (unless you got a constant source of used oil) to help bring down overall fuel costs. And natural gas is a way to go for backup/standby, it struggles to compete with biodiesel, and it has the added downside of you having to get it from the same corrupt corporate energy sources. The key is to detach from the way THEY say to do things, because they have your dollars at heart, which is a heart to take your dollars for as little in return as possible. Got to step outside the gearbox and do things a little different.

Amortizing the costs over time for paying off the initial equipment costs is why I said "used" equipment. Brand new is too expensive also and the numbers your quoting are kinda high even for retail. You cannot go to the store and buy everything brand new all in one box and expect it to be cost-effective. Your paying full retail and the markup is too high overall. Basically, you have to build the system to your specific needs from the ground up, and not buy some package deal from the Farmall store or something. Depending on where your at determines whether solar and or wind is even viable. In the Sonoran desert where I'm at, we have the highest sun hours so we get maximum use of solar, wind is pretty good to due to alot of flat open land. Hydro? Nope, maybe where your at where there is springs and creeks and such. Not here, unless you go to much higher elevations.

I think your confusing the use of standby versus a system that is the primary source. Your "dinky little Yamaha" is not the way to go for sure. It's purely for the emergancy backup of only essential items, and short term at that. That's the most expensive way to go about it. You need a larger two-stroke diesel engine that operates at low rpm with a stepup gearing to get the gen turning at the needed rpm. Buying the generator itself without any engine is far cheaper to do.

http://www.generatorjoe.net/subcat.asp?0=247
(nice source for generators, parts, and info)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-stroke_engine

http://www.poweredgenerators.com/natural-gas/vs-others.html

http://www.dieselserviceandsupply.com/Used-Generators/
(used and new commercial gens from 30kw and up for cost comparisons. most homes wouldn't need this much obviously)

http://www.dieselserviceandsupply.com/Diesel_Fuel_Consumption.aspx
(diesel consumption gal/hr chart)

Offline Anti-Globalist

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2010, 11:03:33 am »
I have ideas for generating low cost for initially running a car. POW, I got another one. My ideas are happening everyday. Got three now.

Though last night I thought that my ''improvments'' on current ideas would have the Petroleum Giants out to kill me in a clown suit with a needle sticking out of my arm.

I'll have to take the chance though  ;)

I could probaly solve 90% of the worlds fossil fuel costs... Not kidding.
I have Satan and the Beast Empire on the Run

I refuse to fulfill prophecy

Armageddon will not occur ever

Well the young Alex used to confront the enemy to their faces!

Offline iks83

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2010, 03:19:41 pm »
no kidding?! I know how to solve 10% of costs... we should work together on this!

Offline Anti-Globalist

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2010, 12:22:51 pm »
no kidding?! I know how to solve 10% of costs... we should work together on this!

I don't want you dead in a clown suit so I'll have to work alone  ;)
I have Satan and the Beast Empire on the Run

I refuse to fulfill prophecy

Armageddon will not occur ever

Well the young Alex used to confront the enemy to their faces!

Offline iks83

« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2010, 02:31:16 pm »
I don't want you dead in a clown suit so I'll have to work alone  ;)

Ok fine then! Then I'll make a website begging for donations and investors since I cant even convince my neighbours that I know for 27 years that my new wonder machine does work and would benefit them in a huuuuge way.

Btw I have room left in my house. I live in a rural area, small village, got a garage and even a old car to tinker with. I'll pay for the food, water and stuff so if any one of you genius engineers wanna come to Germany I can give you a place to stay and to build your wonder machines. We even have a motor sport club so lots of other people around with spareparts and wouldnt say no to a car run with water.