Author Topic: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened  (Read 150240 times)

Offline Matt Hatter

Re: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 02:54:38 pm »
OK be prepared to be blown away part 2.

The wheel has been built.

Ed Leedskalnin Wheel endowed with a "Living Pulse"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSP7Uj3ILYo&feature=channel_page

His website.
http://coralcastlecode.com/

Offline WarChest

• I lift their veil of ignorance and see the truth
    • http://www.myspace.com/warchest_nc
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 03:17:37 pm »
Don't mean to change directions but have you heard about the car that runs on water?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBm8ogwnpG0

WOW!

I guess that this is why the American auto industry is being done away with here in this country and moved overseas.

Detroit could flood the world with those damn vehicles and save their own greedy asses in the process.

Oh, I forgot.

That is what their NWO overlords are trying to prevent from happening in the first place now that the secret is out.
If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile and if not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

nofakenews

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 04:04:21 pm »
Check this out
Race car gets chocolate power

A racing car which is powered and built from natural ingredients including chocolate, carrots and potatoes has been unveiled by researchers at the University of Warwick.

The scientists have built the competitive Formula 3 car - which can still do 125mph around corners - to show how much can be done with environmentally sustainable technologies.

The "WorldFirst Formula 3 racing car" runs on fuel made from waste chocolate and vegetable oil, has a steering wheel derived from carrots and other root vegetables, a flax fibre and soybean oil foam racing seat and bodywork made from potatoes.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gPgke3d-ffNYul0VSsoxJd7Wi3Og

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 05:10:37 pm »
People, let me just give you a word of advice

Magnet motors are BS. There is no such thing. Perpetual motion is a lie.

If there is ONE THING I am sure of in this universe in which we currently reside, it's that you CANNOT GET MORE ENERGY OUT THAN IN.

Do not waste time on "free energy". I first got into this movement due to free energy, and the whole thing is a gigantic waste of time.

luckee1

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2009, 05:11:05 pm »
John G. Iverson (a true genius in his day) was working on inventing this technology in the 1970's.  I have no doubt it is 100% real, especially if he thought it had merit.  This guy was as close as you can get to a modern day Nikola Tesla.

This has prompted me to do a full report on him, as most people have never heard of this guy.  He was kidnapped and/or killed by the NWO for his command of knowledge that equaled or surpassed that of DARPA, and the rest of the MIC.

Let us know when you do and where the thread is please.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 05:21:57 pm »

If there is ONE THING I am sure of in this universe in which we currently reside, it's that you CANNOT GET MORE ENERGY OUT THAN IN.

Do not waste time on "free energy". I first got into this movement due to free energy, and the whole thing is a gigantic waste of time.

HouseMan ... I trust your judgement. What is the one thing that makes the rotary magnetic engine  worthless and impossible?

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

jimwill

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 05:31:16 pm »
I don't know about the others, but I'm not looking for "Free energy"

But, to give a few quotes -
  "I am not very skeptical... a good deal of skepticism in a scientific man
  is advisable to avoid much loss of time, but I have met not a few men,
  who... have often thus been deterred from experiments or observations
  which would have proven servicable."   - Charles Darwin

"It is really quite amazing by what margins competent but conservative
  scientists and engineers can miss the mark, when they start with the
  preconceived idea that what they are investigating is impossible.  When
  this happens, the most well-informed men become blinded by their
  prejudices and are unable to see what lies directly ahead of them."
   - Arthur C. Clarke, 1963

"You can get into a habit of thought in which you enjoy making fun of
  all those other people who don't see things as clearly as you do.  We
  have to guard carefully against it."  - Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP meeting

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
  possible, he is almost certainly right.  When he states that something
  is impossible, he is very probably wrong."
     - Arthur C. Clarke's First Law

I don't see how they can All be wrong. If there is some effect there then it needs to be studied. Not for free energy, not as a toy, but to find what the principles are and see if there is something usable to it!

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 05:33:47 pm »

Our scientific models are flawed! Gravity is still a theory, and it is unexplained how exactly planets, while in rotation, expel more energy than they absorb. So far the Hyper Dimentional theory along with Tortion physics best explains the phenonom. So please let's not call it a lie just because you can't make free energy yourself.

http://www.scienceray.com/Astronomy/Something-Strange-About-Saturn.371927

"planets appear to be capable of outputting (or loss of) far more energy than they absorb from their nearest sun (even after taking into account internal chemical / nuclear reactions) -leading to the conclusion that unseen dimensions exist from which, energy transfer can occur."

Offline URpwneddude

• "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 05:46:21 pm »

Word.  I don't even have to have a masters in Physics to understand this, but it helps.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

JBS

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 06:02:53 pm »
Simalar to how they refuse to develope a Magnetic Railway system , and deprive us of all scientific progress to keep population levels down and dependence on Oligarchal controlled energy sources (Saudi / Royal Dutch Shell / British Petrolium / Exxon Mobile)

And all the time we thought the scientific progress paid for by ther people was for the good of the people. How naive!  It was for  government military and corporate use, not the good of the people!
It can even be used against the good of people at the whim of the controllers.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 06:23:17 pm »
Now if we can get it to work with Earths magnetic fields.....

Nice catch. Many will label this new age, however if my history serves me correctly, Ben Frankin was into this big time. Telca was hitting upon it, among a band of other genuises.

Surely their are coledge grads on board who aware of the scope  of alternative enregy sources.

Shiite folks, energy solutions have been aound for decades, the workable solution, they are now in the hands of the power.

Though they will allow high priced items on board simply becasue no commoner can afford them.

Have seen a few and posted on them some time back, unfortunetly the inventors were never to be see again, nor the patents.

zafada

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 06:39:05 pm »
This is a simple concept.  I build a rather simple magnetic wheel that works even without electricity.  However I added electricity for a brief moment then the wheel charges a capacitor continuously after the electricity is shut off.  So in other words, you could even twist the thing (like the old airplanes, remember?) and it will rotate on it's own generating electricity to power the magnetic motor.

Look on youtube.  Other people have made these too.  Not hard at all.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 11:03:16 pm »
Why not start a NEW car company :D

The Patriot!
Make it so!

zafada

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 12:52:30 am »
Yeah imagine that?  Patenting something like this is a death wish though.  The best thing to do is to get money through other means that aren't so far reaching.  For instance, I have a software engineering business.  So I'm saving the money from that for hardware and electronic engineering concepts.

This way I could actually build whatever then parade that shit around without having to worry about being exposed to Saudis coming to my house to tell me that they're going to kill me if I don't hand over the creation.

It's funny because most of our country really has no idea how to do these things.  I swear that if we all knew this stuff, we'd see how simple it actually is to create.

For instance, if you take apart a regular combustion engine, you'll find a whole assload of gear in there that's not even necessary.  I should make a new thread of electronic and mechanical designs that have a whole bunch of unnecessary things in that make it so you and I can't take it apart and understand what it does.

BTW, my last post 'build' = 'built'

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 03:14:38 am »
If I were the creator... IT WOULD GO FREE IN THE UNIVERSE!

Put it all up on the PP forum!
Make it so!

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 05:46:51 am »
HouseMan ... I trust your judgement. What is the one thing that makes the rotary magnetic engine  worthless and impossible?

The fact that it has no source of energy! It only has magnets and nothing more.

Offline iks83

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 06:08:46 am »
as if magnets arent a source of energy  ::)

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 06:15:57 am »

They're not. Do you really think some idiot on YouTube is going to unveil  the secret to this, and not all the thousands of top scientists around the world?

Especially when that idiot on YouTube only posts 15-second videos, showing none of the key features.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 07:30:10 am »

They're not. Do you really think some idiot on YouTube is going to unveil  the secret to this, and not all the thousands of top scientists around the world?

Especially when that idiot on YouTube only posts 15-second videos, showing none of the key features.

I think it is fair to call a magnet 'a source of energy' ... it moves/affects things, no?

Also, everything  in the universe is moving. What energy is organizing the galaxies and causing them to revolve if not magnetism?

Believe your own eyes ... I think you may have given up on 'free' energy a bit too soon.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 07:54:49 am »
I think it is fair to call a magnet 'a source of energy' ... it moves/affects things, no?

Also, everything  in the universe is moving. What energy is organizing the galaxies and causing them to revolve if not magnetism?

No. Magnets exert a force. And the equation all comes down to mass, which is the holy grail of science. This is something they've been trying to figure out for a long time: what is mass? And that's what it comes down to.

You need to understand that you are not a scientist and while you have good intentions, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Quote from: Jackson Holly
Believe your own eyes ... I think you may have given up on 'free' energy a bit too soon.

No, no. I've spent too long on it (years ago). I'm only posting in this thread to save you all some time and headaches ;)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 10:42:59 am »

HouseMan:
You need to understand that you are not a scientist and while you have good intentions, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You're right, I'm not a scientist, and this stuff does get confusing for the layman.

But can a scientist explain HOW magnetism works?

Can they explain this ^^^? Looks like the 'energy/force' is everywhere to me.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 10:47:42 am »
But can a scientist explain HOW magnetism works?

I JUST explained it to you. Magnets exert force, the equation for which includes mass.

Scientists don't know what mass is. That is the key to it all.

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 10:50:55 am »
But if you add electricity to the magnet and make it an electromagnetic force, you can then speed up that simple magnet wheel that guy built. With the proper mechanics you can slow down the magnetic energy source by disengaging the magnet with the magnetic wheel or engage it to get it going again.

jimwill

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 11:34:00 am »
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. - quotes of Lazarus Long
Most "scientists" are bottle washers and button sorters. - quotes of Lazarus Long

Why is it that every board I've ever been on discussing this subject has at least one person who says they "have studied this all my life and it's all bunk"?

Just what are these people doing - proving that they know EVERYTHING and that there is NOTHING new to learn?

This puzzles me!
Why not let people learn on their own that it is not possible? Are they so afraid that someone just may find a principle that they never ran across? Do they really think theyare going to stop people from studying this? One post stating that they had studied it for years and that in their opinion it is not possible should be enough. Instead of jumping in on every other post and yelling that it ain't so, or something similar. With that attitude we would still be living in the trees and grunting at each other!

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 12:00:17 pm »
Y'know, you can settle this debate by replicating the device, see if it works....

jimwill

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 12:05:06 pm »
Y'know, you can settle this debate by replicating the device, see if it works....

Cold fusion doesn't work either - - - or - - oh - wait a minute - - well, maybe it does - -- uhhh - - let me try this again!

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 12:25:51 pm »

HydrogenPal on here has made magnetic motors. We should ask him to post a video of one if that will help settle the debate, i havent seen him on here much lately.

luckee1

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 04:08:41 pm »
As Alex always says, check it out for yourself.  Just because someone says this or that , check for yourself. 

xfahctor

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 04:54:04 pm »
 Out of the hundreds of versions of this thing I have seen on youtube and a few dozen other sites, I have never seen a video that shows one running from all angles and panned out enough to see the entire device AND running with a load on it, ie; turning a generator or driving a set of gears or pulleys. If someone has a link to such a video, I would be most interested in seeing it.
 And with this concept being everywhere out there and hundrds, if not thousands of people building one version or another of this, it is highly doubtfull anyone is being threatened over it.
 If you want a truly dirt cheap source of power to drive a generator, you would be better off to build something spring driven. You would have to wind it up, but it would only cost you your time and labor in going out to the generator shed winding it. Not greatly efficiant, but still a nifty survival concept or suplimental power for when you need it in the yard, your work shop or more remote areas.

Offline iks83

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 01:53:37 am »
Hmmm a generator you have to wind up... could work although I think the materials will wear down pretty quick... but you could use wind energy to wind it up over night and then switch the windmill to electric plus running the generator.

zafada

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2009, 01:01:46 am »

Man, people have argued that with me so f**king much.

Alright, think of a hamster wheel that powers a lightbulb.  The hamster turns it and the lightbulb lights.  Now here's a science lesson for you.

Materials:
   D battery
   copper wire
   screw

Actually screw it.  I found the exact tutorial online and the cool thing is is that they use scientific terms.  I say, "you attach the thing to the stuff that moves the thingamajig" when they say "warp 10....engage."

So check this out.

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/HomopolarMotor

I've done this tutorial a few years back however I made an actual engine for an rc helicopter I'm building from scratch...I recently went to a 50 pound combustion engine though.  This thing roars.

So look at how this works.  This actually uses a battery, which isn't necessary.  You can get tube magnets so when you throw in (inside the tube magnet) a pole wrapped in copper wire, it (the pole, so it needs to be fixed to something that will allow it to rotate) will rotate automatically when you spin it.  So yes, you need to crank it like I said earlier somewhere.  You can easily use a capacitor to keep the charge that is built up which then, from the capacitor, the charge is released into the motor.  This way the engine turns even faster creating yet more of a charge...which causes it to spin more.....forever.

You can regulate the speed by using different capacitors.  Anyway, we should have a tech section for us to post our neato experiments.  Hmmm, actually I think we do.

Seriously, try it.  It's fun.

Offline timegan

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2009, 02:54:39 pm »
I know this sounds great...and would "change the world" if it could be accomplished. However the laws of thermodynamics forbid such."free power" from ever happening....An easy way to remember the 3 laws....[1]: YOU CANNOT WIN!...one cannot get somthing for nothing, as matter and energy are conserved. [2] YOU CANNOT BREAK EVEN!...one cannot return to the same energy state, because of the increase in disorder.("entropy" always increases) [3]....YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE GAME!!....because absolute zero is unattainable...The closest we have come to perpetual motion is....a gold ring suspended in liquid nitrogen...a current sent into the ring will seem to go around the ring forever...but it too will increase it's entropy....It's just alchemy really, turning lead into gold. Only 1 little tiny electron in orbit separate the two....how hard can it be to turn one into the other??? many have tried. Really all one needs is the "Plank energy" required....just 10 to the 19th power billion electron volts.....LOL    As well, many smart inventors dead set on breaking the second law of TDN. It just can't be done... here on earth as well as the universe.....                                           

Offline Joseon

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2009, 03:22:27 pm »
Some f**king expert like HOuseman telling the choir that magnetism doesn't exist on this universe. WTF? Even a layman physicist knows that the electromagnetic field surrounds the entire planet, which in turn provide a shield from the harmful solar activity of the sun.

My ADVICE, is to do your own research and become your own thinker. Think for yourself.
Don't rely on somebody like House aka 'expert' to do the thinking for you. Anyway, another strike against you 'houseman'.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2009, 03:39:57 pm »
I know this sounds great...and would "change the world" if it could be accomplished. However the laws of thermodynamics forbid such."free power" from ever happening....An easy way to remember the 3 laws....[1]: YOU CANNOT WIN!...one cannot get somthing for nothing, as matter and energy are conserved. [2] YOU CANNOT BREAK EVEN!...one cannot return to the same energy state, because of the increase in disorder.("entropy" always increases) [3]....YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE GAME!!....because absolute zero is unattainable...The closest we have come to perpetual motion is....a gold ring suspended in liquid nitrogen...a current sent into the ring will seem to go around the ring forever...but it too will increase it's entropy....It's just alchemy really, turning lead into gold. Only 1 little tiny electron in orbit separate the two....how hard can it be to turn one into the other??? many have tried. Really all one needs is the "Plank energy" required....just 10 to the 19th power billion electron volts.....LOL    As well, many smart inventors dead set on breaking the second law of TDN. It just can't be done... here on earth as well as the universe.....                                           

This sounds like more textbook gobble-de-gook .... we are discussing a magnet motor that is already up and proven. It is not purported to be a 'perpetual motion machine' (like the Sombrero Galaxy ... see above). The magnets must be 'recharged' ... metal parts will wear out ... but it is an engine that WORKS with no fuel as we know it!

Offline timegan

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2009, 10:32:37 pm »

This sounds like more textbook gobble-de-gook .... we are discussing a magnet motor that is already up and proven. It is not purported to be a 'perpetual motion machine' (like the Sombrero Galaxy ... see above). The magnets must be 'recharged' ... metal parts will wear out ... but it is an engine that WORKS with no fuel as we know it!

Offline freeflying

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2009, 06:41:22 pm »
The fact that it has no source of energy! It only has magnets and nothing more.

But if it created it's own energy and fed enough back into it it to keep it going would be self sustaining and they do exist. I have seen several of them and they require a starter to get the rpm's up to operating speed and then they produce enough power to maintain the revolution of the motor and produce from 15KW up to 100KW depending on the size of them. It was pretty cool watching them start it and see it run without any kind of fuel being used. I wish the guy who built them for the place I used to work would just go public with it. The power companies will never let this out.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:18 am »
make one and supply your own electricity for your home or shop.  If this works as well as he says then this should be in every house and vehicle.

Surge Tech- Magnetic motor, installed in a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WZD11alb0
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Nailer

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2009, 09:50:40 am »
free energy video 12 magnet motor at work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG9chgbbweQ

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:43 am »
I love all this alternative energy stuff, there's absolutely no reason why we should be burning fossil fuel, it's an idiot's game. The Howard Johnson motor (replicated) is an amazing piece of research-appliance with slightly different magnets and arrangements.

Interestingly, I'd blog'd about Paul Pantone (remember him inventing this 'burn anything' carburreter and getting put in a mental home) and he sent me a mail this morning thanking me for the support of his inventions.

Honoured.

All's I need now is a movie of Grebenikov's flying platform and my life will be complete-ish.   :)

Offline Nailer

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2009, 11:02:31 am »
here is more info  on the man  " troy reed' who installed the magnetic motor in the car.

http://www.rexresearch.com/reed/reed.htm