Author Topic: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened  (Read 150234 times)

Offline Anti-Globalist

Re: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:02 pm »
Ok fine then! Then I'll make a website begging for donations and investors since I cant even convince my neighbours that I know for 27 years that my new wonder machine does work and would benefit them in a huuuuge way.

Btw I have room left in my house. I live in a rural area, small village, got a garage and even a old car to tinker with. I'll pay for the food, water and stuff so if any one of you genius engineers wanna come to Germany I can give you a place to stay and to build your wonder machines. We even have a motor sport club so lots of other people around with spareparts and wouldnt say no to a car run with water.

Hello New Germany. My helps is solely electricty. I will not sell to the Bilderberg Group, yet I'll prolly share with the meek for a non profitable price ,though I may want some monies? Argh shit no, execept to hopefully live Anti-Pompous  :)
I have Satan and the Beast Empire on the Run

I refuse to fulfill prophecy

Armageddon will not occur ever

Well the young Alex used to confront the enemy to their faces!

Offline Bilderberg CEO

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2010, 01:36:17 am »
I've heard these machines are real, and I believe that, but that the magnets demagnetize very quickly. Can anyone confirm this?  Why doesn't someone just build one and let us know?

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Free Magnetic Engine Vid - What ever happened to him?
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2010, 01:40:13 am »
Free Magnetic Engine Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEfpGoYMdvQ

What ever happened to him?
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline phosphene

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:04 am »
a cool music montage...

Free Energy Made a Reality via John Searl - No more electric bills - No need for gas - Freedom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Ohwf1-Xqk
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2011, 10:38:19 am »
a cool music montage...

Free Energy Made a Reality via John Searl - No more electric bills - No need for gas - Freedom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Ohwf1-Xqk

Look up the John Searl story. There is a full documentary made about him.

This guy is incredible. He has a real UFO he flew around during the cold war.!

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:10 am »
15kw? Good Lord man, what size house do you have? Your using a ton of energy to need a gen that big.

The house isn't all that big... 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. The 15k figure is due to the fact that I have a refrigerator, 2 freezers, oil furnace and circulator pumps, emergency sump pump, water well pump, air compressor, washing machine, electric dryer, electric fan to circulate heat from the wood stove, four daughters with hair dryers, 4 computers, and of course lights for the house and garage. Compressors, refrigeration units, and electric heating elements take a lot of juice, and they like a lot of surge on start-up... hence the 15k figure is conservative to meet my needs. Obviously, I don't need 15k ALL THE TIME, but if the surge capacity isn't there, motors and compressors will burn out or fail to start, and my heating and refrigeration will be defunct.

A friend of mine just picked up a 15kW propane-powered unit at Tractor Supply for $3500 or so. With the price of diesel sky-rocketing, I'm thinking that if I get a whole-house unit, it might be a natural gas unit. I would just have to run a line 300 feet or so from the road to the house. Before I do anything, I'll have to compare projected costs of operation for natural gas versus diesel.

All of the biodiesel available from restaurants in my area has been locked up for several years, so that isn't really an option.

The weather man says we're going to get at least a half inch of ice today, with downed trees and power lines... and the present pattern of one storm after another followed by extreme cold is expected to intensify through the coming month. Personally, I think it will continue after that.  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=196671.msg1179141#msg1179141

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2011, 04:28:52 pm »
OH! WELL, all you had to say is that you have 4 daughters! 15k is conservative then! :D

But seriously, with all that, yeah, it's kinda low actually. When those compressors kick on, your right, that's the big draw, and hard to account for in alternative energy projects. Solar systems just can't handle that large a load that any common person can afford.

I've been thinking of how to get off the power grid myself, but it's not easy, especially with building codes.

Extreme weather of all types I think is going to increase.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2011, 04:44:24 pm »

Definitely. This is just the BEGINNING of a cold trend that is going to intensify. Food is going to be expensive and scarce.

I'm thinking of specializing in building Russian fireplaces. Seriously.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=196671.msg1183176#msg1183176

Offline Joseon

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2011, 10:42:56 pm »
OH! WELL, all you had to say is that you have 4 daughters! 15k is conservative then! :D

But seriously, with all that, yeah, it's kinda low actually. When those compressors kick on, your right, that's the big draw, and hard to account for in alternative energy projects. Solar systems just can't handle that large a load that any common person can afford.

I've been thinking of how to get off the power grid myself, but it's not easy, especially with building codes.

Boy, you were on the mark with that one.

Japan,

Joplin Missouri

Floods

Tornadoes
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline maximumbrainpower

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2011, 12:37:22 pm »
The hysterically funny thing about Magnetic Tech is that in my country,
you can't hardly find a magnet! (Loudspeakers? Earpieces? Useless!)

During the 1990s, I read a piece on the Internet where someone said,
that he had never seen a Magnetic Generator where the magnets
didn't degauss within a year.

This makes sense, as the designs used would probably put stress on the domains,
making them realign with each revolution- like they were being hit with a hammer.

I downloaded a video where this boring looking old fogey was approaching this chassis
with this magnetic armature- and it was so boring, I almost dropped off to sleep watching it.
So he inserted the armature, and this thing started revving- I expected maybe a few dozen turns per minute....

This thing revved where, it would surely take someone's hand off!
It was like an electric drill, it was so noisy!

The applause was thunderous.

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2012, 08:36:28 pm »
Re:
A friend of mine just picked up a 15kW propane-powered unit at Tractor Supply for $3500 or so. With the price of diesel sky-rocketing, I'm thinking that if I get a whole-house unit, it might be a natural gas unit. I would just have to run a line 300 feet or so from the road to the house. Before I do anything, I'll have to compare projected costs of operation for natural gas versus diesel.

Well, I did a bit of research. 3 of my daughters have married since I wrote that last post, so the hair dryers are no longer a major factor. My research indicates that the natural gas 15 kW unit that my friend bought is NOT rated for continuous duty and may burn out in less than 6 months of continuous duty. In a SHTF scenario wherein the grid goes down for YEARS, obviously that is not acceptable. The best natural gas genset I could find was only rated for 3000 hours, while the premium diesel units are rated for 30,000 hours. They cost more, but are less likely to leave you up a creek without a paddle. I like the 9875 kW Kubota unit for its fuel efficiency. I would like to have more peak capacity, but I've learned that if you run these units for an extended period of time at less than 40% of capacity, they develop a problem with "wet stacking" and become prone to failure. The next larger unit also burns almost twice as much fuel, so 9875 kW (8750 kW rated continuous output) seems like a good choice. I hope I never need it because if the grid goes down and stays down, generating power will be the least of our problems.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2012, 08:50:53 pm »
With the endgame being takeover of the planet, I look at it like this lately:

1. Only petroleum and petroleum products will do.  All plastics are a petroleum product.
2. Build up a civilization to a point where it can be brought down. A self-sufficient, semi-primitive (compared to a high-tech gadget civilization) civilization cannot be degraded and brought down.
3. How to take down the "brought up" civilization?  Like in the movie spoof called "Airplane," use a pastic-eating virus.

Offline Bilderberg CEO

« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2012, 05:57:10 pm »
3. How to take down the "brought up" civilization?  Like in the movie spoof called "Airplane," use a pastic-eating virus.

Or oil-eating bacteria, which actually exists.

Offline maximumbrainpower

« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2012, 12:28:00 pm »
What I want to know is: WHY do all the Free Energy and Resonant Frequency Inventors have to stay in America, where the New World Order doesn't even have to reach in order to hammerfist smack them down?

I was shocked to learn that Stanley Meyer had been struggling to patent his Water Fuel Cell in America for years upon years, until they finally assassinated him. What- he didn't want to give it to the Blacks?

If he had come to Africa, he would have been revered as a living god!

But, like the first Christians, even though their fellow Jews despised them for believing in Jesus, they preferred to associate with them, rather than go to the Gentiles who would have worshipped them.

Given this, I have no more sympathy for any American who allows themselves to be assassinated in America over technology the Owners of the Sheeple don't want introduced there. They know that they don't have the power to win such a fight there, so why fight from where they cannot make any inroads?

worcesteradam

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:41 am »
hmmmm a magic motor
all it needs is 15 Kw of input!
jeez

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2013, 10:25:35 am »
What I want to know is: WHY do all the Free Energy and Resonant Frequency Inventors have to stay in America, where the New World Order doesn't even have to reach in order to hammerfist smack them down?

I was shocked to learn that Stanley Meyer had been struggling to patent his Water Fuel Cell in America for years upon years, until they finally assassinated him. What- he didn't want to give it to the Blacks?

If he had come to Africa, he would have been revered as a living god!

But, like the first Christians, even though their fellow Jews despised them for believing in Jesus, they preferred to associate with them, rather than go to the Gentiles who would have worshipped them.

Given this, I have no more sympathy for any American who allows themselves to be assassinated in America over technology the Owners of the Sheeple don't want introduced there. They know that they don't have the power to win such a fight there, so why fight from where they cannot make any inroads?

1. By your reasoning, the colonists were foolish to fight the imperial power of the British Empire.
2. Why did Stan even try to patent his technology? Elon Musk doesn't patent his. Why bother, if your goal is to free humanity from the globalist cabal? Just lock your data in a safe place and put your ideas into production with private funding.
3. If Africans are dumb enough to worship mortal men, that's their problem.
4. The first Christians went first to the  lost sheep of the House of Israel because that's what they were commanded by God to do. It wasn't a matter of "preference". The Gospel didn't go to the Gentiles until years later when Israel's leadership officially rejected the Gospel at the stoning of Stephen, after which Paul was called to preach primarily to Gentile audiences. As far as being worshipped by Gentiles is concerned, no Christian would ever stand for that. You seem to think it would have been a good thing. Nothing could be further from Christian theology.
5. The battle will not be won until the people of America stand up to the Beast, with no fear of what man is able to do to them, loving not their own lives unto death. The dirt bags have no power over a nation if millions of people speak and act according to the power and truth of the Lamb of God, and lose their fear of death. For details, see Revelation 12.

Offline Lannister

« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2013, 05:37:37 pm »
With this huge Magnet called Earth we live on with its massive Magnetic Field(compared to our uses) both revolving and rotating within the Sun's huge Magnetic field AND being bombarded by charged particles constantly you have got to be dumber than a box of rocks to think there aren't ways to tune into that energy and convert it for conventional use.

Just sayin.

Offline platinumpi4u

Offline Owais

« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2014, 02:51:41 am »
I am very glad to see we are going to success.

Offline Owais

« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 01:03:02 am »
Indeed it is great good to see it.

EvadingGrid

Re: Another really, really stupid Inventor
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 09:05:11 am »
If you invented something worthwhile would you .. .. ..

(a) Try and Patent it, knowing that patents do not protect inventors but only big corps

(b) Give it way for free with a GPL licence for the benefit of mankind, and make shit loads of money through public speaking, interviews, books...

Offline Owais

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2014, 04:03:35 am »
That's Wonderful I like it.

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 12:02:14 am »
Look at this magnet idea in this perspective:  The water and damn, we know the water energy spins the turbines... We got that. Now, we know how wind energy spins the wind turbine... Well the magnet has a magnet wave energy, so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be not too hard to take it from there.

It turns out the navy had been looking into this in the mid 1900s but just yesterday I saw an article about the new navy ship, with a magnet motor in the front haul... with incredible numbers of course. http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/n87/usw/issue_9/power_system.html

I believe the indian car maker dude who was killed, his 'powered by air' car was actually a magnet motor engine. That was not allowed to be introduced huh?? Did Tata motors or whoever it was ever get that air car out??

Anyway there is great potential for someone to harness this magnet wave energy, simlar to the water wave, and wind wave energy...

Offline Owais

« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2014, 02:32:11 am »
Feeling nice and want to ask what are they going to invent.

Offline southoz

« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2014, 01:47:35 pm »
nice little unit but kind of out dated

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2014, 05:05:36 pm »
nice little unit but kind of out dated

out dated ?

Offline southoz

« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2014, 06:01:34 pm »
yer sorry but I have seen many a different version an the same concept done over an over again

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2014, 10:06:36 am »
Feeling nice and want to ask what are they going to invent.

Basically, if you have a computer fan, or a box fan, and you get strong magnets on each fan blade... You then hold a Larger magner over the fan, and the larger magnet will interact with the magnets on the fan blade. No wind needed. It is Magnet Wave Energy as opposed to Wind or Water.

Offline southoz

« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2014, 11:22:25 am »
at the same time the heavier the weight you put on it the more torch is needed to rotate it , this is extra drag on the internal mechanism causes extra heat , depending on the expansion of the material used in the construction , with the extra heat is also loss of more power output .

Offline Owais

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2014, 02:03:41 am »
yeah it is very nice i am very glad after watching this.