Author Topic: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened  (Read 152419 times)

Offline Matt Hatter

Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:26:37 pm »
Watch the vids, pretty awesome stuff!

The nice thing about this design is that anyone could built it, as the website suggests, even someone in Junior High.

The site owner is making an instruction booklet to be released anytime now. He wants as many people to build this as possible and perhaps readers may find a way to make it run better and generate power.

http://pesn.com/2009/04/03/9501537_Mylow-threatened_told_to_stop/

Offline Revolt426

Re: Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 10:28:13 pm »
Simalar to how they refuse to develope a Magnetic Railway system , and deprive us of all scientific progress to keep population levels down and dependence on Oligarchal controlled energy sources (Saudi / Royal Dutch Shell / British Petrolium / Exxon Mobile)
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 10:54:02 pm »
Yes I am well aware of how suppressed we are. Free energy is so obtainable. Even wave energy is such a simple concept that could power the world. There would be a new use for the billions of empty oil barrels right there.

It would be nice to start working together and building these for every home. The cat is almost out of the bag, we know it works, we just need a simple design that can be built by anyone and everyone.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 11:18:03 pm »
Another myth busted, sure looks like a perpetual motion machine to me!
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 08:57:13 am »

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5jtx0IFgQ

440% over unity magnetic motor home generator

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Boubear

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 09:18:58 am »
That is very cool.  You can make wheels like this!!  Maybe start on a bike, to see how it would work.  When you brake have the bar lift up to stop the rotation.  Maybe a great kid project.  :)

Offline changedname

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 09:47:36 am »
Couldn't something like this take the place of a windmill to generate electricity? With a wildmill you have to rely on the wind blowing but with this it should continue once started! Right?

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 09:49:34 am »

Check this out!

Yeah I have seen that guy on T.V. Before.

I pray this guy gets this product off the gound..I have a feeling he is going to end up selling the patent to the Rockefellers by mistake and it will never see the light of day.

luckee1

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 10:17:25 am »

Check this out!

Ditto of above:

Too bad they didn't give a link or # or address so we can place our orders!!

Offline Mr.Me

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 10:22:39 am »
Wave power would be good. Have a floating tower on the waves, and a bi-directional wind turbine at the top. In a way, wind power, but as the sea constantly has waves, it's dependable.

How viable would having a large heat pump be? Wouldn't need anything more hi tech than alcohol as the refridgerant, have the compressor boil steam to drive a turbine. You'd get enough energy in it to power the fridge pump, and produce excess power. In a way, it's indirect solar power, so long as the lake or sea you have the heat collector in doesn't get colder than the freezing point of ethanol (or methanol, but I imagine ethanol is safer if it ever leaked) then you're going to get energy out.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 10:26:17 am »
I recogzine the John Bidini name on that web page, the same guy who advertises his battery charger on the AJ SHOW

Offline freeflying

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 03:18:31 am »
Another myth busted, sure looks like a perpetual motion machine to me!

There have been generators made that use much larger and more powerful magnets to generate power. Saw a bunch of them years ago at a remote facility and they worked well. Fascinating to watch it work but sadly they will never be released.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 03:57:46 am »
Wow, that looks fascinating.

How do they stop the magnets mutually degrading each other over time?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 06:51:39 am »

I like this mans zeal and determination.

My take: There have been hundreds upon hundres of alternative energy solutions, with protypes. The patents bureau recognizes these devices and their insdiers notify the oil companys and enery co.
If in fact the solution is viable, the patent is bought by our super corps, or the inventor is never seen again.

I could relale verifiyable stories of several incidents I' m aware of, but I'm sure they have been posted some time back.

Alternative energy solutions would injure the energy companys profits and of course our freindly oil companys, does anyone beleive that they will allow that to happen.

Sincerely they will stop at nothing to remain the lords of energy over the masses.

Imagine what the result would be if individuals and family maintained their personal energy sources, the powers on high would loose trillions of $$, the reality is , they will not allow this to come about.

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 07:01:05 am »
Wow, that looks fascinating.

How do they stop the magnets mutually degrading each other over time?
I was wondering the same thing, my brain couldn't come up with the word "degrading" though, thanks  :D

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 07:14:21 am »
I know the degradation is a problem ... the energy it takes to magnetize. However, I am sure the inventors have taken this into account ... the magnets will probably need to be changed out over time ... consider it an engine overhaul.

Would be nice if it comes with a "re-magnetizer" so the energy from the motor "recharges" itself!

Offline iks83

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 09:41:17 am »
I doubt those machines would really work. I've never seen one that had some load put to it also like said it will take energy to magnatize and I bet it will be much more than you get from the motor.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 09:57:39 am »
I doubt those machines would really work. I've never seen one that had some load put to it also like said it will take energy to magnatize and I bet it will be much more than you get from the motor.

Why don't you watch the video's first befor your opinions. There are no wires, no power going into it. It starts to spin on it's own, it's not perfect and could maybe power a lightbulb, but the point is that it works and once perfected there is a clean free energy source for the world.

Yes there is a small amount of energy used to make the magnets, but a magnet will hold it's charge for 30-50 years or more. You will get much more power out of it than in.

Offline cladano

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 10:19:11 am »
Now if we can get it to work with Earths magnetic fields.....

jimwill

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 10:20:11 am »
Yes there is a small amount of energy used to make the magnets, but a magnet will hold it's charge for 30-50 years or more. You will get much more power out of it than in.

Actually he said he had to have the magnet re-magnetized, and I doubt he had it running for 30 years. However, that does not detract from the fact that it looks like it works! If I remember correctly, didn't Edison say that no AC motor was possible?? All 'experts' know little to nothing about what they say 'cannot possibly work'! (IMO)
Even if the motor has low torque (altho they say on one of the video's that there is quite a bit of torque) there are applications for quiet low torque motors! And, who knows, after being properly studied for a while you might find that your automobile is being powered with a magnetic motor! :D

jimwill

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 10:21:08 am »
Now if we can get it to work with Earths magnetic fields.....

Maybe that is what stone henge was!?

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline cladano

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:09 am »
Don't mean to change directions but have you heard about the car that runs on water?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBm8ogwnpG0

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 10:26:09 am »
John G. Iverson (a true genius in his day) was working on inventing this technology in the 1970's.  I have no doubt it is 100% real, especially if he thought it had merit.  This guy was as close as you can get to a modern day Nikola Tesla.

This has prompted me to do a full report on him, as most people have never heard of this guy.  He was kidnapped and/or killed by the NWO for his command of knowledge that equaled or surpassed that of DARPA, and the rest of the MIC.

xfahctor

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 10:42:37 am »
Ok, throw all the crap ya want at me for this one, I already pretty much have the basic list of canned text assaults memorized. But this is just a story. The "motor" is nothing more than a high school science fair project, the principal is simple and nifty, like the solar propeller "motor" in the glass bulb gadget, he didn't create anything revolutionary. It is a cool looking project, but in practical terms, you couldn't do anything with it because unless you have extremely powerfull magnets (like in an electric motor) the thing has zero power, you could almost blow at it and it wouldn't resist the counter force. If he was "threatened" over this, I'll eat a dead skunk and post it on youtube.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 10:49:46 am »
Ok, throw all the crap ya want at me for this one, I already pretty much have the basic list of canned text assaults memorized. But this is just a story. The "motor" is nothing more than a high school science fair project, the principal is simple and nifty, like the solar propeller "motor" in the glass bulb gadget, he didn't create anything revolutionary. It is a cool looking project, but in practical terms, you couldn't do anything with it because unless you have extremely powerfull magnets (like in an electric motor) the thing has zero power, you could almost blow at it and it wouldn't resist the counter force. If he was "threatened" over this, I'll eat a dead skunk and post it on youtube.

Can you show me the science that explains how this works. As far as I am aware, there is none, as this does not fit in our current model of physics.

xfahctor

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 11:05:18 am »
Can you show me the science that explains how this works. As far as I am aware, there is none, as this does not fit in our current model of physics.

sure it fits, perfectly, how do you think a regular electirc motor or a permanent magnet dc industrial motor works? magnets pushing. And then there's the rail gun and other magnetic propelling systems. The problem with it is you need an immense amount of push to have any power to drive any thing, they won't carry a load with out enough power.
 theres a ton of different versions of this thing. Heres a guy who did the same thing in a different configuration, really took it up a few notches, but he doesn't show a load being put on it, just the motor spinning, I still wonder if it could turn a wheel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxReArGbE_s&NR=1

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 11:14:13 am »

sure it fits, perfectly, how do you think a regular electirc motor or a permanent magnet dc industrial motor works? magnets pushing. And then there's the rail gun and other magnetic propelling systems. The problem with it is you need an immense amount of push to have any power to drive any thing, they won't carry a load with out enough power.
 theres a ton of different versions of this thing. Heres a guy who did the same thing in a different configuration, really took it up a few notches, but he doesn't show a load being put on it, just the motor spinning, I still wonder if it could turn a wheel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxReArGbE_s&NR=1

I guess I am just too dense ... I don't see your reluctance about these motors. They are turning a rotor, will generate electricity... with NO fuel. What's the problem?

We have already discussed that the motor itself could probably magnetize new material ... just as in recharging batteries.  ???

xfahctor

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 11:21:44 am »

I guess I am just too dense ... I don't see your reluctance about these motors. They are turning a rotor, will generate electricity... with NO fuel. What's the problem?

We have already discussed that the motor itself could probably magnetize new material ... just as in recharging batteries.  ???

Oh, I'm not reluctant at all. They do work, but again, the problem is energy output to energy requirement ratio, you have to produce more energy than you use, and the moment you introduce drag, even if in the form of another magnet to generate electricity like in a generator, you require more power to turn it. We're just now starting to experiment with the magnet technology to make that happen, the video you showed was much more intriguing.
 But my larger point was, the original vidoe and the suposed threat. the technology in the original vidoe is nothing new or earth shattering and the threat claim is just a story.

xfahctor

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 11:25:40 am »
 Here's some real fun with magnetics
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU6YbpahY50&feature=related

xfahctor

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 11:29:31 am »
 and the portable version, probably about as powerfull as a bb gun but still pretty nifty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMTffRav-I&feature=related

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 11:30:47 am »
Oh, I'm not reluctant at all. They do work, but again, the problem is energy output to energy requirement ratio, you have to produce more energy than you use, and the moment you introduce drag, even if in the form of another magnet to generate electricity like in a generator, you require more power to turn it. We're just now starting to experiment with the magnet technology to make that happen, the video you showed was much more intriguing.
 But my larger point was, the original vidoe and the suposed threat. the technology in the original vidoe is nothing new or earth shattering and the threat claim is just a story.

OK ... I believe you are correct ... there will be wear and tear ... magnets will eventually need to be replaced ... (engine overhauls) ... but with NO added fuel!

What about the idea that the engine be sold with a "magnet recharger" ... so that as it generates electricity for your house it is also re-magnetizing material?

xfahctor

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 11:34:20 am »
OK ... I believe you are correct ... there will be wear and tear ... magnets will eventually need to be replaced ... (engine overhauls) ... but with NO added fuel!

What about the idea that the engine be sold with a "magnet recharger" ... so that as it generates electricity for your house it is also re-magnetizing material?

the problem isn't so much wear on the magnets, it's more getting powerfull enough magnetics to produce enough torque to turn an attatchment like a generator.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 11:46:12 am »
Reminds me, somewhat, of what is left of the 'Coral Castle' machinery.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 12:00:35 pm »

These people are trying to build it.

http://www.code144.com

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 12:31:37 pm »
These people are trying to build it.

http://www.code144.com

Hey great!  Thanks for the heads up on this, I love that whole Coral Castle story

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 01:00:22 pm »
How about duplicating these inventions and posting video and plans?

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 01:42:25 pm »

Like I already posted:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8908165456205611761&ei=ZrD6SezgA6OyqAOmgN26CQ&q=coral+castle

Watch it because it will blow your mind wide open.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2009, 02:01:58 pm »

Like I already posted:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8908165456205611761&ei=ZrD6SezgA6OyqAOmgN26CQ&q=coral+castle

Watch it because it will blow your mind wide open.

I did, thats how I found that site I posted above.

This was a very eye opening video. By studing the Great Pyramids of Giza you will find the Fibonici(Golden) Ratio as well as the number 144 and others key numbers that show up in the video you posted.

Guys watch it and you will see how the magnetic motor that build coral castle is depicted in the Freemasonic Halls

I have no doubt in my Mind that Freemasons, the Great Pyramids, and Coral Castle are all intimately related and connected by sacred geomentry that has been known for literaly thousands of years.

Oh yeah watch it in mute as some of the Music is Ultra Cheesy!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 02:13:49 pm »
I did, thats how I found that site I posted above.

This was a very eye opening video. By studing the Great Pyramids of Giza you will find the Fibonici(Golden) Ratio as well as the number 144 and others key numbers that show up in the video you posted.

Guys watch it and you will see how the magnetic motor that build coral castle is depicted in the Freemasonic Halls

I have no doubt in my Mind that Freemasons, the Great Pyramids, and Coral Castle are all intimately related and connected by sacred geomentry that has been known for literaly thousands of years.

Oh yeah watch it in mute as some of the Music is Ultra Cheesy!

Oh, ok cool. Glad you watched it.

Yeah people, put your own music on and watch in mute mode.