Author Topic: ***14 Dead in NY-Jiverly Voong is a confirmed PATSY-Killers still on the loose  (Read 157270 times)

Offline stymo1

Official: Hostages held after 'multiple' shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/03/binghampton.shooting/index.html

(CNN) -- Authorities are at the scene of a building in Binghamton, New York, where there are "multiple" shooting victims and hostages are being held, a county spokesman said.

Broome County Director of Emergency Services Brett Chellis said there is an "active" shooting situation at the American Civic Association, and that several law enforcement agencies are at the scene.

Chellis did not provide numbers of victims or hostages, and had no further details.

Pressconnects.com, a local media Web site, said at least four people were shot and about 20 people had been taken hostage.

Binghamton is about 75 miles south of Syracuse, New York.

According to the United Way of Broome County Web site, the civic association assists immigrants and refugees with immigration and personal counseling, resettlement, citizenship, family reunification.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline stymo1

Re: Breaking--Official: Hostages held after 'multiple' shootings
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:24:59 am »
Four People Shot in Binghamton, N.Y., Hostage Situation

Friday, April 03, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512441,00.html

BINGHAMTON, N.Y.  —  At least four people have been shot and several people taken hostage at an immigration services center in Binghamton, N.Y.

Mayor Matthew Ryan tells The Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin on Friday that the gunman has a high-powered rifle.

The newspaper reports there are 41 hostages in the building of the American Civic Association. It says apartments are being evacuated.

Four people have been taken from the building on stretchers and moved to hospitals. The Binghamton SWAT team is on the scene.

The incident started about 10:30 a.m.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

Offline stymo1

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 11:32:20 am »
4 reported shot, hostages taken in N.Y. state
Up to 41 people may be held at immigration center, newspaper says

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30030756/

BREAKING NEWS
NBC News and news services
updated 5 minutes ago

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - At least four people have been shot and others were taken hostage at an immigration services center, a newspaper reported.

Mayor Matthew Ryan told The Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin on Friday that the gunman had a high-powered rifle.

The newspaper reported there were 41 hostages in the building of the American Civic Association. It said apartments were being evacuated and a nearby school was locked down.

According to Rich Griffith, a man who works at Ridley Lowell Business and Technical Institute across the street from the hostage scene, he and his co-workers were told to stay inside.

He said he saw three people carried out of the building on stretchers alive and moving.

He said he saw dozens of police officer.

The incident started about 10:30 a.m.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 11:35:35 am »
Bermas talking about in now

Edit: soon to be talked about

Offline stymo1

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 11:37:16 am »
4 People Shot, 41 Hostages Taken at Immigration Center in Upstate New York

Friday, April 03, 2009

DEVELOPING: At least four people have been shot and 41 hostages have been taken at an immigration center in upstate New York.

Binghamton, N.Y., Mayor Matthew Ryan told the local Press & Sun Bulletin newspaper that the gunman had a high-powered rifle at the American Civic Association.

The shooter was described as an Asian male in a green jacket, according to local reports.

Apartments and schools in the area have been evacuated or were on lockdown.

The mayhem began about 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday.

Four people were taken from the building on stretchers and moved to hospitals. The Binghamton SWAT team is on the scene.

At least four people have been shot and several people taken hostage at an immigration services center in Binghamton, N.Y.

Mayor Matthew Ryan tells The Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin on Friday that the gunman has a high-powered rifle.

The newspaper reports there are 41 hostages in the building of the American Civic Association. It says apartments are being evacuated.

Four people have been taken from the building on stretchers and moved to hospitals. The Binghamton SWAT team is on the scene.

The incident started about 10:30 a.m

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 11:38:09 am »
Anybody in the area that can get photos or video?
Placement is Key.
Violence Begets Compliance.
Ignorance is Temporary. Stupid is Forever.
I HUNT! Because the voices in my head tell me to.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 11:43:46 am »
My mom's side of the family grew up there in Binghamton.  A block and a half away is the high school to where my mom went to, and they are on watch.  No one from the family lives there now, but this is unfortunate.  BTW, the building where the situation is going down has to do with IMMIGRATION, since my mom just called and told me bout this whole deal.

Offline Resistenz81

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 11:54:10 am »
Another mass shooting?

Round up all the guns!

PatAndrews

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 11:55:35 am »
Yet another "lone gunman" goes berserk, what a surprise.  They are really pushing this lately.  There have been too many of these incidents happening in the past few months.  

Just more conditioning for gun control.  

The thing that pisses me off the most is that innocent people have to be terrorized and killed for them to push their agenda.  

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 11:56:06 am »
10 minutes ago MSNBC said up to 5 people were shot.  Now they just said up to 13 dead.   ???  We can only hope this figure is wrong.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 11:58:20 am »
This also might be spun to the tune of: Racists attack Immigration centre, in a way nailing 2 birds with one stone, passing even more anti-gun legislation and showing that these gunmen are "racists" therefore turning public opinion away from people who are not pro multiculturalism and globalisation.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:05 pm »
This also might be spun to the tune of: Racists attack Immigration centre, in a way nailing 2 birds with one stone, passing even more anti-gun legislation and showing that these gunmen are "racists" therefore turning public opinion away from people who are not pro multiculturalism and globalisation.
Here's a 3rd tune.  Just my opinion.  Perhaps to take mass attention off of the G20.  It'll be interesting to see if the shooter was on some sort of drug, or w/e.

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:22 pm »
     No dissrespect to the dead but this is a twofer Guns and Immigration.
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 12:03:25 pm »
What is it with Democrat Presidents and mass shootings?
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:16 pm »
look up "active shooter"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:43 pm »
Sad but true.  We can only hope that what the trooper told Bermas (40 dead) is wrong.  Otherwise, this will def be a move to get gun ban / restrictions.  May the dead RIP.  On a side note, now MSNBC as I type this says as many as 12 to 13 people may be dead.  Fox News reporte the known dead of 4 minimum.  Reports r now the shooter shot himself, again as I type this, via MSNBC.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:33 pm »
I couldn't stop noticing this story from the other thread:

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/42334852.html

This guy who got his weapons confiscated it was in the same state and I am wondering if they might spin this as homegrown "racists" against immigrants, much like the militia scare of the 90s.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 12:17:13 pm »
I couldn't stop noticing this story from the other thread:

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/42334852.html

This guy who got his weapons confiscated it was in the same state and I am wondering if they might spin this as homegrown "racists" against immigrants, much like the militia scare of the 90s.
Yea, I just read that.  Perhaps to pin him as distributing the weapon to the mass shooter?  Might be a bit extreme, but considering it said he had 150 guns and could build 100 more, the guy seems like a fine target for the establishment.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 12:31:33 pm »

Let's not forget Virginia Tech shooting...also was of Asian decent.

Multiple victims shot in Binghamton, NY, civic association hostage standoff

By Larry Mcshane

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 12:52 PM
A gunman with a high-powered rifle shot at least four people and took dozens more hostage Friday inside an upstate immigration services center, authorities said.

"A number of people are dead," Binghamton Police Capt. Alex Minor told the Daily News from the scene of the shooting.

Binghamton Mayor Matthew Ryan said the gunman was inside the American Civic Association building, the Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin reported. The paper rsaid there were 41 hostages inside.

A dozen people were cowering inside a closet inside the building, where emergency dispatchers were in contact with some of the victims, WBNG-TV said.

Police closed down nearby streets and locked down a high school, the television station reported.

Four people were pulled from the building on stretchers and taken to local hospitals, where the staffs were scrambling in anticipation of additional victims.

The condition or exact number of wounded was unclear.

"We're on full alert anticipating we're going to get additional casualties," said Linda Miller, a spokeswoman at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton.

The American Civics Association assists immigrants and refugees with a variety of services, from translators to counseling to earning citizenship.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 12:32:02 pm »
WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gun Amendment Threats

Examined by Federal and Local Officials
in
Hearing on Homeland Security
in the National Capital Region

http://www.norton.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1112&Itemid=88

April 3, 2009

10:00 AM EST

WASHINGTON, D.C. - D.C. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Phillip D. Morse, and Kenneth Wall, acting director, Office of National Capital Region Homeland Security, will lead a hearing tomorrow morning, Fri., April 3, to examine homeland security and public safety dangers posed by the proposed gun amendment to the D.C. House Voting Rights Act, and will update a subcommittee chaired by Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) on other homeland security issues. The hearing, entitled, "Disaster Capacity in the National Capital Region: Experiences, Capabilities, and Weaknesses," before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management, will be held, 10 a.m. in the Rayburn House Office Building, room 2167.  The hearing will feature testimony from Lanier and Morse, who previously testified concerning a similar gun bill aimed at the District.  They, and other witnesses, will also update the subcommittee on current risks and progress in shoring up homeland security in the National Capital Region, which was hit on 9/11.  The other witnesses scheduled to testify are: Major General Errol R. Schwartz, commanding general, District of Columbia National Guard; Vernon Herron, deputy chief administrative officer for public safety/director of homeland security, Office of the County Executive, Prince George's County; Jonathon Sarubbi, administrator, Region III, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA); Michael Taborn, chief, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority; Linda C. Mathes, president and CEO, American Red Cross of the National Capital Area.   

The Congresswoman has been fighting back since the National Rifle Association attached a gun amendment to the Senate version of the D.C. House Voting Rights Act, passed in late February, and threatened to attach the same amendment to the House bill.  "There has been virtually no analysis of the serious risks one bill poses to all we have been able to achieve since 9/11 when the National Capital Region was hit," Norton said.  "To attach a bill that would leave the nation's capital with no gun laws in the event of another serious terrorist attempt, at a minimum, we owe the American people, especially the people of the National Capital Region, a hearing before we do so."

The following is a thumbnail sketch of the provisions in the gun amendment that raise the most serious homeland security concerns:
1.) Makes a unique exception for the District to become the only U.S. jurisdiction where people can cross state lines to purchase handguns and bring them back -- from Virginia and Maryland -- facilitating gun running by criminals, individuals or gangs intent on breaching homeland security in the National Capital Region, D.C., Maryland and Virginia, which together contains the bulk of the U.S. federal presence and all cabinet agencies.

2.) Creates a "gun show loophole," which D.C. is barred from closing, i.e., any person in the District of Columbia, on a cash and carry basis, could purchase weapons from private individuals, as well as at gun shows, in the nation's capital, in Virginia and Maryland. Gun shows could not be prohibited in the nation's capital, putting national security and local security and safety at risk.

3.) Unlike many states and most big cities, there would be no gun registration; therefore, it would be very difficult for police to trace guns that might be used in crimes or terrorist incidents.

4.) Merely possessing a firearm would be presumed to be legal if you were an employee carrying your firearm to your place of business where guns would be permitted.

5.) Permits .50 caliber sniper rifles that can pierce armor plating up to a mile away because the District of Columbia assault weapons ban is wiped out, creating danger for federal officials and D.C. residents alike.

6.) Virtually no regulation of guns, only the minimal federal statute, with the result that the nation's capital would be one of the most permissive gun jurisdictions in the nation, making it difficult to protect dignitaries and parades as needed in the post 9-11 era and undoing almost everything the federal government has done to shore up homeland security in the capital since 9-11.

7.) Permits a person who is voluntarily committed to a mental institution (most people are voluntarily committed today) to own a gun immediately upon release without any waiting period.

8.) No ability of the District to revise its laws for the safety of residents, or others, even to respond to unforeseeable events and even though federal police agencies have heavily relied on the District's strong gun laws to pick up armed people in the District who pose a federal risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

WAKE UP!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 12:35:30 pm »
Source: 4 die, up to 40 held hostage in Binghamton shootings

(CNN) -- At least four people were killed Friday when a man opened fire in a building in Binghamton, New York, a law enforcement source close to the situation said.

The source said more than a dozen were wounded.

The man began shooting in the American Civic Association, which helps immigrants and refugees, during a citizenship test, the source said.

The source said there may be 20 to 40 people who have been taken hostage.

The local newspaper, the Press & Sun-Bulletin, said on its Web site that at least four people were shot and 41 people had been taken hostage. Video Watch cops swarm to scene of 'multiple deaths' »

It said sharpshooters from the city's SWAT team were poised outside the building.

Video from the scene showed a person on a stretcher being taken to an ambulance. Watch interactive view of shooting scene

FBI spokesman Richard Kolko said the FBI is sending hostage negotiators and an evidence response team to the scene. The agency has an office in Binghamton, and agents are being sent from offices in Albany and Syracuse as well.

The newspaper said the incident began around 10:30 a.m. ET. Nearby apartments were being evacuated and Binghamton High School is on lockdown, it said.

"Within minutes [the situation] turned into one just flooded with police," Bob Joseph, news director of WNBF Radio, told CNN.
advertisement

The American Civic Association helps immigrants and refugees with a number of issues, including personal counseling, resettlement, citizenship and reunification, and provides interpreters and translators, according to a United Way of Broome County Web site, which is affiliated with the association.

Binghamton is about 140 miles northwest of New York City.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 12:36:32 pm »
By the way, now they are discussing how they need to take away all guns during any Private Banker decided "national emergency"

All the ddetails and live chat here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=97183.0

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 12:38:09 pm »
WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gun Amendment Threats

Examined by Federal and Local Officials
in
Hearing on Homeland Security
in the National Capital Region

http://www.norton.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1112&Itemid=88

April 3, 2009

1:00 PM EST

WASHINGTON, D.C. - D.C. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Phillip D. Morse, and Kenneth Wall, acting director, Office of National Capital Region Homeland Security, will lead a hearing tomorrow morning, Fri., April 3, to examine homeland security and public safety dangers posed by the proposed gun amendment to the D.C. House Voting Rights Act, and will update a subcommittee chaired by Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) on other homeland security issues. The hearing, entitled, "Disaster Capacity in the National Capital Region: Experiences, Capabilities, and Weaknesses," before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management, will be held, 10 a.m. in the Rayburn House Office Building, room 2167.  The hearing will feature testimony from Lanier and Morse, who previously testified concerning a similar gun bill aimed at the District.  They, and other witnesses, will also update the subcommittee on current risks and progress in shoring up homeland security in the National Capital Region, which was hit on 9/11.  The other witnesses scheduled to testify are: Major General Errol R. Schwartz, commanding general, District of Columbia National Guard; Vernon Herron, deputy chief administrative officer for public safety/director of homeland security, Office of the County Executive, Prince George's County; Jonathon Sarubbi, administrator, Region III, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA); Michael Taborn, chief, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority; Linda C. Mathes, president and CEO, American Red Cross of the National Capital Area.   

The Congresswoman has been fighting back since the National Rifle Association attached a gun amendment to the Senate version of the D.C. House Voting Rights Act, passed in late February, and threatened to attach the same amendment to the House bill.  "There has been virtually no analysis of the serious risks one bill poses to all we have been able to achieve since 9/11 when the National Capital Region was hit," Norton said.  "To attach a bill that would leave the nation's capital with no gun laws in the event of another serious terrorist attempt, at a minimum, we owe the American people, especially the people of the National Capital Region, a hearing before we do so."

The following is a thumbnail sketch of the provisions in the gun amendment that raise the most serious homeland security concerns:
1.) Makes a unique exception for the District to become the only U.S. jurisdiction where people can cross state lines to purchase handguns and bring them back -- from Virginia and Maryland -- facilitating gun running by criminals, individuals or gangs intent on breaching homeland security in the National Capital Region, D.C., Maryland and Virginia, which together contains the bulk of the U.S. federal presence and all cabinet agencies.

2.) Creates a "gun show loophole," which D.C. is barred from closing, i.e., any person in the District of Columbia, on a cash and carry basis, could purchase weapons from private individuals, as well as at gun shows, in the nation's capital, in Virginia and Maryland. Gun shows could not be prohibited in the nation's capital, putting national security and local security and safety at risk.

3.) Unlike many states and most big cities, there would be no gun registration; therefore, it would be very difficult for police to trace guns that might be used in crimes or terrorist incidents.

4.) Merely possessing a firearm would be presumed to be legal if you were an employee carrying your firearm to your place of business where guns would be permitted.

5.) Permits .50 caliber sniper rifles that can pierce armor plating up to a mile away because the District of Columbia assault weapons ban is wiped out, creating danger for federal officials and D.C. residents alike.

6.) Virtually no regulation of guns, only the minimal federal statute, with the result that the nation's capital would be one of the most permissive gun jurisdictions in the nation, making it difficult to protect dignitaries and parades as needed in the post 9-11 era and undoing almost everything the federal government has done to shore up homeland security in the capital since 9-11.

7.) Permits a person who is voluntarily committed to a mental institution (most people are voluntarily committed today) to own a gun immediately upon release without any waiting period.

8.) No ability of the District to revise its laws for the safety of residents, or others, even to respond to unforeseeable events and even though federal police agencies have heavily relied on the District's strong gun laws to pick up armed people in the District who pose a federal risk.

No such thing as coincidence.

Thanks Sane. Anti-gun legislators and organizations are going to be getting a lot of help with these two situations both happening in NY. I have always heard if you want something to be seen, heard or told do it in NY.
Placement is Key.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 12:40:49 pm »
I just had to post this head line:

Gunman Goes on Rampage,
Takes Hostages in New York

http://www.foxnews.com/

Several Shot, Dozens of Hostages Taken at Immigration Center in Upstate New York

DEVELOPING: Several people were shot Friday and dozens of hostages taken at an immigration center in upstate New York.

There may be some fatalities in the rampage at the American Civic Association in Binghamton, N.Y., but police declined to say whether that's the case.

Binghamton Police told FOXNews.com that they couldn't confirm whether any of the shooting victims died and wouldn't give the number shot because it was still "an active scene."

But a local hospital said they were treating at least five shooting victims.

The five with gunshot wounds were at the local Wilson Medical Center, one in critical condition, hospital community relations vice president Christina Boyd told FOX News.

SWAT team officers have surrounded the building but "they do not have it secured," a Binghamton police spokesman told FOXNews.com.

The Associated Press reported that at least 4 people were shot and 41 were taken hostage.

Hospital staff were in the process of notifying the families, according to Boyd. None of the victims were identified, and there were extra doctors and nurses there to handle the emergency, she said.

Binghamton Mayor Matthew Ryan told the local Press & Sun Bulletin newspaper that the gunman had a high-powered rifle. The shooter was described by local media as an Asian male in a green jacket.

Apartments and schools in the area have been evacuated or are on lockdown.

The mayhem began about 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday.

There were classes scheduled Friday at the immigration services center, located in the same town as Binghamton University, part of the State University of New York (SUNY).

At least four people were taken from the building on stretchers and moved to hospitals, local media said.

Emergency dispatchers were in contact with some people inside by phone, WBNG-TV reported. The gunman might still be in the building, the station reported.

Four people were removed from the building on stretchers and taken to hospitals, and 10 more ambulances were called, the newspaper reported. The Binghamton police commando team responded.

Linda Miller, a spokeswoman at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, confirmed that a student from Binghamton University was being treated at the emergency room. Miller said she didn't know the nature of the injuries.

"We're on full alert anticipating we're going to get additional casualties," Miller said.

Police have locked down a nearby high school and advised local business owners to stay inside.

People escaped to the basement of the building and more than a dozen people hid in a closet, WBNG reported.

The American Civic Association describes itself as helping immigrants and refugees with counseling, resettlement, citizenship, family reunification and translators.

It also intervenes with emergencies, including fighting, hunger and homelessness, according to information from the association's Web site.

Offline donnay

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 12:41:32 pm »
Man storms building, takes hostages

BINGHAMTON, N.Y., April 3 (UPI) -- A man walked into the American Civic Association building near downtown Binghamton, N.Y. Friday, and shot at least four people, police said.

Media reports were conflicted about whether the four people known to be shot were injured or killed.

Up to 41 people were in the building, 15 in a closet and 26 in the boiler room, the Press and Sun-Bulletin newspaper in Binghamton reported. Other media outlets reported between 20-40 people were taken hostage.

Binghamton Police surrounded the building and SWAT personnel were on the scene, WBNG-TV in Binghamton reported.

Four people left the building with their hands on their heads and police searched them, the newspaper said. Emergency services personnel were seen removing several people on stretchers.

The suspect was described as an Asian male in his 20s, between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing a bright green nylon jacket and dark-rimmed glasses. Officials said he had a high-powered rifle.

A nearby high school was under lockdown and patrons and workers at downtown businesses and restaurants were told to stay inside. Local apartments were evacuated and neighboring facilities such as a nearby nursing home also were under lockdown.

The American Civic Association helps immigrants and refugees with counseling, resettlement, citizenship, family reunification and translators, the facility's Web site said.

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 12:42:49 pm »
No such thing as coincidence.

Thanks Sane. Anti-gun legislators and organizations are going to be getting a lot of help with these two situations both happening in NY. I have always heard if you want something to be seen, heard or told do it in NY.

Sane, how many monitors you got in front of ya there?  ;D  U seem to post 3 news articles a minute, and we appreciate your unwavering dedication.  But yea, there will def be major fallout from these run of events.  And not just in the form of tougher gun laws.  2 many damn coincidences regarding events that happen and what is about to be introduced in Washington, in regards to the article you found.

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 12:43:49 pm »
Another major event in April:

4/19/93: Waco massacre
4/19/95: Oklahoma City "bombing"
4/20/99: Columbine
4/16/07: Virginia Tech shooting
4/3/09: Binghamton shooting
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 12:44:35 pm »
This may the the incident that Holder has been wanting for quit a while to push through his restrictions.

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 12:46:58 pm »
MSM reporting two suspects in custody...but do they have ALL the suspects?
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 12:47:26 pm »
Sane, how many monitors you got in front of ya there?  ;D  U seem to post 3 news articles a minute, and we appreciate your unwavering dedication.  But yea, there will def be major fallout from these run of events.  And not just in the form of tougher gun laws.  2 many damn coincidences regarding events that happen and what is about to be introduced in Washington, in regards to the article you found.

Dude, I got 3 old Sony Trinitrons, 3 plasmas, and 2 laptops.

Actually I am really 10 different people all using the same user name ;)

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:37 pm »
NY State has the some of the toughest gun laws in the country...just goes to show how much of a joke gun laws are.  The only thing they do is prevent you from defending yourself from somebody who has a gun.
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 12:51:01 pm »
Dude, I got 3 old Sony Trinitrons, 3 plasmas, and 2 laptops.

Actually I am really 10 different people all using the same user name ;)

Always monitoring the Matrix.
Placement is Key.

PatAndrews

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 12:51:18 pm »
On CNN, two men were just taken into custody and they broke for a commercial.  

Edit:  Now they say they don't know if the shooter was taken into custody or not.  Two people hauled off in plastic restraints, and 12 killed. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 12:53:56 pm »
NY State has the some of the toughest gun laws in the country...just goes to show how much of a joke gun laws are.  The only thing they do is prevent you from defending yourself from somebody who has a gun.

This is true, if those citizens did not have their god given rights taken away by the fascist state...

THERE WOULD BE NO HOSTAGES!

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 12:55:14 pm »
This is true, if those citizens did not have their god given rights taken away by the fascist state...

THERE WOULD BE NO HOSTAGES!

Precisely.
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 12:57:01 pm »
On CNN, two men were just taken into custody and they broke for a commercial.  

And the CSPAN coverage on the PLANNING FOR MASS EVACUATIONS INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS is winding down too.

What impecable timing.

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2009, 12:58:12 pm »
CNN now catching up with the earlier accounts on other MSM that the death toll is at least 12.
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

PatAndrews

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2009, 12:58:50 pm »
And the CSPAN coverage on the PLANNING FOR MASS EVACUATIONS INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS is winding down too.

What impecable timing.

Too true

Eyewitness says Army Reserve is on the scene along with SWAT.  WTF?

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2009, 01:00:05 pm »
Here we go with the Army getting involved in another mass shooting.
 ???

Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2009, 01:00:24 pm »
Too true

Eyewitness says Army Reserve is on the scene along with SWAT.  WTF?

They are going to try and play up the "Anti-Mumbai" Police State power contingency.

All the "constitutional" talk radio hosts are now going to shift into the necessity of suspending the constitution in times of crisis.