Author Topic: New Film THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION: THE HIJACKING OF AMERICA  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
New Film THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION: THE HIJACKING OF AMERICA
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:03:43 pm »

The North American Union: The Hijacking  of America http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7215559076384170900&hl=en

The North American Union: The Hijacking of America

Patrick Wood of http://www.augustreview.com goes through the tricks leading up to the North American Union. How collusion and stacking government with Trilateralists are usurping US Sovereignty as well as other nations.

The global elite, through the direct operations of President George Bush and his Administration, are creating a North American Union that will combine Canada, Mexico and the U.S. into a superstate called the North American Union. There is no legislation or Congressional oversight, much less public support, for this massive restructuring of the U.S. It's primary perpetrators are mostly members of the Trilateral Commission, founded in 1973 to foster a "New International Economic Order." 
http://www.augustreview.com/about_the_editor/ (about Patrick Wood)

Comment: its seems Google has banned me from uploading large movie files, so I had to make a new company, which is called extreme video productions. Sites not up yet.
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
Re: New Film THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION: THE HIJACKING OF AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 01:50:49 pm »
I'll be sure to check it out.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 03:52:58 pm »
Thanks ;)
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 04:34:14 pm »
I just did It's very insightful, I'm gonna post a topic aout it on IMDB.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 05:16:18 pm »
I just did It's very insightful, I'm gonna post a topic aout it on IMDB.

Thanks ;) It was the last video I got out before my editor blew up, so thanks much :)

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 05:19:25 pm »
Looks interesting, I will check it out!

Offline Robodoon

• Robodoon.com
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 06:43:17 pm »
Looks interesting, I will check it out!

Thank you, I think will most like it...and get really pissed off too...which works as well ;)