Author Topic: How Do I Burn Alex's DVD's?  (Read 22418 times)

Offline Steve O'Brien

How Do I Burn Alex's DVD's?
« on: March 30, 2009, 01:09:37 am »
Since I'm new to burning DVD's, I'm not sure of how to burn copies of The Obama Deception and other Alex Jones films.  (Thanks, Alex, for giving us permission to burn them!)

I have a Hewlett-Packard dv6910us Entertainment Notebook PC with Windows Vista.  I have Windows DVD Maker and Windows Media Center installed, and I've downloaded a trial copy of Nero.  I've received an official copy of The Obama Deception from Alex's store.

On air, Alex has said that The Obama Deception can be burnt to inexpensive CD's instead of DVD's.  Naturally, I'd like to keep expenses low to distribute as many copies as possible.

If a forum member who's also a computer geek (no offense, man!) were to post detailed instructions on burning copies of Alex's films, I'd be tremendously grateful.

Vires et honestas ("Strength and honor").[/size]

Offline dxguy

• Free your mind!
Re: How Do I Burn Alex's DVD's?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 01:45:57 am »
Since I'm new to burning DVD's, I'm not sure of how to burn copies of The Obama Deception and other Alex Jones films.  (Thanks, Alex, for giving us permission to burn them!)

I have a Hewlett-Packard dv6910us Entertainment Notebook PC with Windows Vista.  I have Windows DVD Maker and Windows Media Center installed, and I've downloaded a trial copy of Nero.  I've received an official copy of The Obama Deception from Alex's store.

On air, Alex has said that The Obama Deception can be burnt to inexpensive CD's instead of DVD's.  Naturally, I'd like to keep expenses low to distribute as many copies as possible.

If a forum member who's also a computer geek (no offense, man!) were to post detailed instructions on burning copies of Alex's films, I'd be tremendously grateful.

Put the Obama Deception DVD in the drive. Browse/Explore the disc structure. You will find two folders:

audio_ts - (nothing usually in this folder)
video_ts    (VOB files here = Video OBject files - This is where the actual movie lives)

Make a folder on your hard drive called "Obama Deception." Drag the two folders listed above to the new folder
that you just created on the hard drive. This is the easy part since this disc isn't copy-protected.

Go into Nero and depending on the version, choose DVD-Video under "new compilation" --> new

Panes or windows will open. One to the left-most side is blank and is ready to receive files.

Use the Explorer pane (right side) to locate your newly created folder on the hard drive. Drag and drop it's contents to the pane
left of the Explorer. Hit the burn button at the top.

Make sure you have "buffer underrun" protection enabled as if you do anything on the laptop while you're
burning and you don't have this option turned on, the DVD will end up being a worthless coaster.

Have fun!

Offline feellikemore_dot_com

• feellikemore.com
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 01:48:59 am »
creating ISOs puts the movie all in one file.

http://copydvds.feellikemore.com/
for instructions on how to rip the dvd to iso, which will be recognized by nero.

I think the above is what you want, if you check out the rest of the site, i've got info on how to save money on dvds etc, but i would not recommend burning to cd-rs, unless you are giving it to people to watch on the computer/mobile devices.  For the sake of brainstorming, you can download the divx movie from prisonplanet.tv - if it will fit, put it on a cd, if not, you'd have to splice it using some movie editing tool, then you could give someone a disc set to watch on their laptop.  i seriously recommend getting dvd-rs on sale, check your sunday newspaper.

~Mike
feellikemore.com || praise to the most high and none below.

Offline contra1974

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:56:01 pm »

The basic premise is that some dvd players can play avi files or divx files; back in the days, I would rip movies and put them in a CDR; however, my dvd player was one of those that played all types of files, and a lot of movies were bigger than 700mb so i had to reduce the quality of the movie so that it would fit in the cdr,and of course, it was not as clear on the dvd player.   I havent done this since 2006 so not sure what tools they got now, but you can try the following guide to rip your dvd movie into a 700mb avi file, which  you can burn to your CDR disc.

http://masterzproject.com/Noob2/?p=3#more-3

Unfortunately, I cant remember the name of the application i used to then take the avi file and put it on the CDR; but then again like i said, my dvd player could play these avi files without me having to do any special conversions.   Now, if the persons youre giving the movie to are going to watch it on their computers, then you can give them the cdr movie and is gonna play just fine.  But if youre gonna give it to somebody that has a dvd player, then you need to know if that dvd player plays different types of files like divx, vcd, etc.   Thats why i just rather burn movies to dvrs cause i know they will play in any dvd.

• feellikemore.com
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 02:00:55 am »
... Now, if the persons youre giving the movie to are going to watch it on their computers, then you can give them the cdr movie and is gonna play just fine.  But if youre gonna give it to somebody that has a dvd player, then you need to know if that dvd player plays different types of files like divx, vcd, etc.   Thats why i just rather burn movies to dvrs cause i know they will play in any dvd.

Thanks that's good info to know. I burn to memorex, and i still get about 10% of people saying they can't watch the films (because of older dvdplayers i'm assuming) I didn't even wanna get caught up with cdrs, but that's good to know. :)

~mike

zafada

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 05:51:55 pm »
Ooooh BURNING...for some reason I was dumb and though you meant light on fire for some reason...

Man, I think I don't have any braincells left.

Offline TruthRingsLouder

• The InfoWar Is Calling. Will You Answer?
    • AlexJonesRingtones.Com
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 07:19:52 pm »
Is There a way to burn the obama deception to a 4.7 gb dvd?

http://www.Air2DrinkingWater.net
AlexJonesRingtones.Com
Its Time To Expose These ScumBags!
Joel Miller

• feellikemore.com
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 11:21:50 pm »
Is There a way to burn the obama deception to a 4.7 gb dvd?

http://www.Air2DrinkingWater.net

um./... yea, ObamaD. fits, at least my version which was preordered. therefore it should require no extra encoding.

~Mike

• feellikemore.com
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 12:34:52 am »
What video and audio formats does Alex use on his documentaries?
I'm trying to compile some together or perhaps make a DVD out of an avi file. I have Prism Video Converter but I'm not sure what video or audio format would be successful in creating a DVD that works in most DVD players.

i don't understand. does dvd use standard audio/video files? pp.tv video files are typically .mov & .wmv. newer ones are available .avi and all can be downloaded as flash via realplayer, but i doubt  you'll want that.

~mike

Offline Cooter

• Question Everything
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 12:10:20 pm »
I'm not an expert at this stuff, but through my trial and error I have found these to be quite useful:

http://cdburnerxp.se/download.php
This is an easy to use free program to burn CDs and DVDs. It can burn straight from ISO's or to burn from DVD folders just go under File menu and select 'Video DVD Layout...' and then point it to your Video_TS folder of the movie you want to burn.

http://download.cnet.com/Sothink-Movie-DVD-Maker/3000-13631_4-10669082.html
This is a free program to convert your video file (avi, mpeg, wmv, or whatever) into DVD folders (Audio_TS and Video_TS)
BTW, converting a small AVI file into DVD format makes it grow quite a bit. So you're not going to be able to fit the Obama Deception onto a CD-R.

In my experience, most older DVD players won't play the movie if you just burn the video file right onto a disc. This is my most successful method, but like I said, I'm not an expert at this, so I'd love to hear a better way of doing it. Or maybe pp.tv could offer downloadable ISO's of every movie, just ready to burn. Also, people like it if you have a nice label on the disc. Sharpie just looks like amatuer, Mickey Mouse crap. I buy glossy photo labels and little paper sleeves to put the disc in. It looks way more professional, and people seem to respond to that. Gets a bit expensive though, but the cause is just.

Offline Cooter

• Question Everything
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 01:11:51 pm »
It would be a good idea if someone with a premium file hosting account were to upload iso's or dvd files and post the links on this thread. It would just make it easier for people to spread the word without having to deal with encoding and all that junk. I could even supply the files, but I am just so strapped for cash I can't afford to pay for an account.
If someone with an account is interested, you could pm or email me, I can give you a bunch of ready to burn files with labels and everything. I would say a thread like that would be sticky worthy.

Offline Volitzar

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:46 pm »
Films to See.

The Obama Deception

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

Codex Alimentarius

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800206429960925518

America: Freedom to Fascism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=Freedom+to+Fascism&ei=at8QSJPIL52mrALI99GwBA

Police State 2000

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191&ei=li3YSe2vEInUrQLMhunlAg&q=Police+state+2000

Loose Change Final Cut

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=3C3YSYvbKIKwrAKQqqzLAQ&q=Loose+Change+Final+Cut

Fabled Enemies

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2144933190875239407&ei=Fi7YSf6sAo6YrQL3rcXcAg&q=Fabled+Enemies

Washington You're Fired

http://vodpod.com/watch/683877-washington-your-fired

The New World Order’s 25 Tenets:

1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.

2) Preach Liberalism.

3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.

4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.

5) Believe their rights lie in force.

6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.

7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses

8 ) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.

9) Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.

10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.

11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.

12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.

13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.

14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.

15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs. and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.

16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.

17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.

18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.

19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.

20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.

21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.

22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further New World Order interests.

23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the New World Order.

24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.

25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.

Offline johnnydeeper

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 12:44:35 pm »
Put DVDs into a pile, soak them in lighter fluid, throw lit match on pile! ;)
"Shit don't just happen, shit takes time, shit takes effort!" Samuel L. Jackson

Offline Futurist

• Blog
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 06:27:44 am »
As Alex has mentioned distributing Fall of the Republic I'll add my quick guide:

Guides to reading/converting and burning to CD or DVD can be found at http://www.videohelp.com/guides or http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/. I recommend backing up to DVD as DVD-R's are nearly the same price as CD's but the quality will be much higher.

A quick way I know of to copy a DVD (under 4.7GB) with free software is to install DVD Decrypter, insert the DVD, go to Mode>ISO>Read and click the decrypt button. Once the process is complete, insert blank DVD-R, go to Mode>ISO>Write, in the source box select the ISO file that was created, then click the write button.

Offline Cooter

• Question Everything
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 01:20:07 am »
I have recently switched over to Linux, (probably the best decision I've ever made,) and there is a really great program called "DVD Styler." It will take your video file of practically any format, and make a playable DVD with virtually no confusions or problems at all. You just point it to where your video file is and click 'burn DVD.' You can even add title menus, subtitles and multiple languages to your DVD. Of course, the program is under the GNU General Public License.

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 03:58:55 pm »
two words

compressing

converting

once understood you will run out of money real fast burning and passing out informative films

I get a master made first -then use that in my multi-dvd-burner which I got from
http://stores.ebay.com/Megalynx7/Store-Policies.html

have been happy with it so far and have done over 20k with it and am still cranking them out on a limited scale due to lack of FDRs

would recommend programs to use in your journey but dont want to be here all day

if anyone has tips on cramming 2-5 films (in decent quality) on one 4.7g dvd I could use some pointers
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 06:23:02 am »
dvd shrink for ripping DVDs to burn to DVD-R.. VSO convert X to DVD to copy AVI and other computer files to DVD-R.

auto-gk is a good program for copying a DVD to avi or other type of computer file..
but best quality is to use dvd shrink..
if dvd shrink doesnt work, use dvd decryptor to get the entire 7-9GB dvd then you can load that from your hdd into dvd shrink and make it 4.7GB to fit on a DVD-r.

Hope this helps, these couple of programs are all you should need.

VSO convertxtodvd is a wonderful program.. one of the few things that can convert pretty much anything you throw at it...
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline rogue9772

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 12:18:21 pm »
Forgive my n00b-ness in advance - but I recently made a couple DVDs from the video downloads, awesome quality from the WMV files, but I've seen mentions of DivX being available now (or soon) - I assumed if they are ready they'd be alongside the current download options, if they're elsewhere, where?

Offline Futurist

• Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 06:51:49 pm »
I've seen mentions of DivX being available now (or soon) - I assumed if they are ready they'd be alongside the current download options, if they're elsewhere, where?

DiVX refers to the .avi videos, "avi" (audio video interleaved) is a container, so the video can be encoded in a variety of formats. It is outdated so as time goes by .mkv (Matroska video) or .mp4 containers will slowly replace it.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 06:54:11 pm »
Is it just me or does this thread have a "weird and unsettling" title?

Might I suggest quotation marks (eg "Burn") or leaving Alex out of it?

(it's simple really, you toss them in a fire and tell people to buy their own at the infowars store)

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 02:31:48 pm »
Forgive my n00b-ness in advance - but I recently made a couple DVDs from the video downloads, awesome quality from the WMV files, but I've seen mentions of DivX being available now (or soon) - I assumed if they are ready they'd be alongside the current download options, if they're elsewhere, where?

divx = around the net.

Either google the title of the release + the word torrent
or the word rapidshare

Otherwise, try looking on this site: http://concen.org
good tracker, just need to sign up

Also http://demonoid.com has some good stuff

mkv files are great quality but too big for my liking..
similarly, dvd-r's are best.. VOB's .. to burn straight in nero etc..
best quality, but way too big size.. but people share these..
the only way i would consider that is if i had unlimited downloads per month, and maybe rapidshare premium account!! Download 4GB+ on torrent usually takes forever.. so i stick to 700MB avi
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

H0llyw00d

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 10:48:12 pm »
program out there called ConvertXtoDVD, very nice, just drag virtually anything into it (avi,mpeg,flv,rm,etc) and rename the title, hit convert, insert a blank DVD, and it will make a nice dvd copy complete w/ root menu, title menu, etc. Very customizable, can burn whole seasons and multiple movies. I use it daily, I have Endgame, Loose change, & Plane Site all on 1 DVD. Of course you must have a DVD burner, I also use an Aleratec 4 tray which works well w/ "Nero" BTW

ConvertXtoDVD
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/?ap=avangate&aid=2202&afs=will_3

Offline foolardi

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 09:40:33 am »

What are you some kinda nut.Just watch the doggone
  thing.No need to go and create a new conspiracy by
  buring some of this Jones guys stuff.I mean,If he ain't
   man enough to smoke a big cigar,like Rushbo,then
  I guess that's his business.I personally don't trust a fellar
  who can't take the occassional drink.And I don't mean knowed
  little Shirley Temple drinky pooh with a half shot of
   Jack Daniels.A real jigger full of a Man's whisky.
  That's have the problem with Glenn Beck.The guy keeps
  talkin' like he was some John Barrymore boozer.
  A fellar can't just talk himself into manhood.Or produce a
    DVD and let that do the talkin.A man has got to Talk the
   Talk and Walk the Walk.Chris Matthews,also can't drink
   any mores.What's with those guys.O'Reilly too.I realize
   O'Reilly's old man was kind of a real bully when he got home from
  work and kinda took out on little Billo.
    But still.

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 03:27:17 am »
dvd shrink for ripping DVDs to burn to DVD-R.. VSO convert X to DVD to copy AVI and other computer files to DVD-R.

auto-gk is a good program for copying a DVD to avi or other type of computer file..
but best quality is to use dvd shrink..
if dvd shrink doesnt work, use dvd decryptor to get the entire 7-9GB dvd then you can load that from your hdd into dvd shrink and make it 4.7GB to fit on a DVD-r.

Hope this helps, these couple of programs are all you should need.

VSO convertxtodvd is a wonderful program.. one of the few things that can convert pretty much anything you throw at it...
=1 these a good free tools( i use them also),but if you find them a bit hard try dvdsanta or convert X to DVD  for i click type options.I believe Alex should have a "download as ISO" at (PP TV) option,its the best and easiest once you know how to burn them.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!