Author Topic: Write on Money  (Read 64734 times)

Offline C-Skirata

Re: Write on Money
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2011, 02:22:55 pm »
Oh ma,! A great idea of something to put on the dollars popped in my head the other day, glad I saw this thread.

Essentially it's a comic bubble coming from the presidents on the bill with a big cirlce with the cross (like No Smoking signs) over the Fed stamp, then like a quote from them as to how much they hated the banks, maybe Jacksons dying words would be good. 

Well I tried uploading a pic but it's being frustrating, it's just sad seeing such amazing people who fought long and hard against the bankers just being whored out on their fiat crap.

thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2011, 10:49:48 pm »
careful about that stamp.. it's only lawful if you dont destroy the ability for the note to be circulated. you dont want to mess with any of the numbers on the bill.

also, i started a twitter.. FOLLOW ME @nwsonsofliberty also check out my http://www.youtube.com/nwsonsofliberty

Offline Sparticus

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2011, 08:18:28 pm »
You just got another volunteer. Marking all of my money now!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Offline feellikemore_dot_com

• feellikemore.com
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2011, 05:06:14 pm »
PS:O and you don't have to spend money to do this, You can go to a bank, withdraw all your money, stamp the money, go back the next day and Re-Deposit the money.

Then wait a few days for the money to get mixed up and circulate, and Rinse and Repeat, you can actually use the banks own system against them !!!;p

not to mention they will be concerned seeing you withdrawing your money so often...

no idea where i got this idea from, but i believed that a bank, upon receiving bills that are damaged or written on so as to take away from them being normal bills, would take these bills out of circulation. Plus I wouldn't recommend taking large amounts of bills to the bank that say something like "f**k THE BANKERS!!!" or the like.

sorry for the horrible sentence, i'm in the middle of writing an essay and my english skills are drasticly depleted.
feellikemore.com || praise to the most high and none below.

Offline Modithorsson

« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2011, 12:52:38 pm »
Now I want a "live free or die prisonplanet.com infowars.com" rubber stamp to put over the queens racist face.

They already thought about people do that here, and its illegal with a fine of £200.00.

Still doesn't mean you can't do it, just don't hand it to anyone in government :D

thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2011, 07:48:51 pm »
bumpppp this almost fell off of page 2!

Offline votewritein

« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2011, 04:55:23 pm »
Bumparooski!

thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2012, 09:41:49 pm »
push ron paul on paper!

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 10:10:32 pm »
I've been seeing written-on money at the grocery store, keep up the great work!
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2012, 01:56:27 pm »
i hope people are still pushing infowars.com obamamovie.tk

thanks all

Offline Rebelstiltskin

« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2012, 01:20:37 pm »
I've been writing on the top and bottom margins of bills for the past 8-9 years, usually something like, "wake up to the truth, get REAL news @ infowars.com"

I've gotten a few which had been written by others, as change, throughout the years, and once even got one of my own back (in another state from where I originally spent it), lol. You never know how far they might travel, who might see them, or how many people might begin to wake up when they see one. Fiat money doesn't have much actual monetary value anymore, so we might as well use it against the bankster criminals who print it!  ;)
If you are not ACTIVELY fighting the globalists, then you are SUPPORTING them

Offline Bjjrev

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2012, 06:47:32 am »
Well I had my first cashier notice the message on a $5 today. Her comment was "people need to do better things with their time." my response was "maybe you should check out what it says and have your eyes opened" Hahahaha she just stared at me...

Offline votewritein

« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2012, 07:09:41 pm »
I think this is really catching on.

I received a $1 bill with this written on the back-side margins:

"LEGALIZE CANNABIS AND HEMP FARMING"

"VOTE GARY JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT 2012"

"INFOWARS.COM"

"WEARECHANGE.ORG"

Offline votewritein

« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2018, 05:24:39 pm »