Author Topic: Earth Day: False propaganda  (Read 5512 times)

Offline TheNatural

Earth Day: False propaganda
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:45:56 am »
I live in Norway and upon hearing and reading about Earth Day this morning, I wrote an article that I posted in my blog, my Facebook and in an online newspaper that cover my area of around 30 000 people.

Here is a translation of that article:

A message to the whole world from The New World Order is now out that everybody must be so kind as to turn off all lights in order to "save the environment". This exercise of conditioning will happen this first Saturday between 8:30 and 9:30 PM Norwegian time. Newspapers, TV and the Internet are now driving this campaign full speed and I have as of yet not seen any opposing views coming out.

The powers that is behind globalization and a wish for an end to the sovereign nation states and the establishment of a world government where they themselves are totalitarian dictators, is behind this. Many will unfortunately fall for this scam that state that we have global warming (even though many scientists disagree), that it is human activity that is responsible for this warming (solar activity means nothing for the saved) and that it is the life-giving gas CO2 that is the bad guy. CO2 is, as we all know, necessary for life on earth and has nothing to do with warming. Earlier times of complaints of all the taxes we are burdened with where many said: "The next tax they will come up with, will be a tax on breathing" is now a reality. It is unbelievable! This is a war against humanity, where a small global elite sit and watch their deed and laugh over how gullible most of us are.

I will make my own little counter-action by, during the actual hour, turn on all lights and maybe put a couple of work-lights outside, pointing straight up. I hope more will do the same. Maybe turning on a light in the darkness will have a good effect.

Offline ChristSavage

Re: Earth Day: False propaganda
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 10:53:55 am »
Absolutely have all the lights on!!!  That'll show em you're no sucker!!!

Offline EarthAngel504

• GOD BE WITH US..
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 11:31:51 am »
Yea rite, turn off all your lights around the world and wake up the next day to find the internet, along with other things are not longer working.. Propaganda?  HELL YEA.. Remember, Evil is darkness and  is always done in the dark when noone can see.. Y is it called "Media Black-out"? every thing that is bad that happends have the word black attached to it.  Just like "black people".. they are called "black" to be mentally veiwed as being evil or bad, when really their are no such thing as "black People". The darkest "black" Person is Brown, not "Black".

Offline TheNatural

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:55:45 am »
They are training us for something. This exercise, and today I read about how the sun now any moment can send out flares that will cripple all electricity. The dead Bin Laden is also up to something it appears. I have a feeling they will have a big disaster happen somewhere, one way or the other. Im looking and thinking and thanks to Alex Jones and his amazing guests, I can see more clearly.

Offline EarthAngel504

• GOD BE WITH US..
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 12:54:16 pm »
I have been having a bad feel also lately.. It's the same feelin i've felt when i was home in New Orleans before Katrina hit us. a few weeks later i see a hurricane in the Gulf, and i knew immediatly that was what was annoyingly bothering me and i had 2 evacuate..but lately i've been have the same feeling.. and this time i feel it will be much greater...god help us.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 01:20:41 pm »
I live in Norway and upon hearing and reading about Earth Day this morning, I wrote an article that I posted in my blog, my Facebook and in an online newspaper that cover my area of around 30 000 people.

Here is a translation of that article:

A message to the whole world from The New World Order is now out that everybody must be so kind as to turn off all lights in order to "save the environment". This exercise of conditioning will happen this first Saturday between 8:30 and 9:30 PM Norwegian time. Newspapers, TV and the Internet are now driving this campaign full speed and I have as of yet not seen any opposing views coming out.

The powers that is behind globalization and a wish for an end to the sovereign nation states and the establishment of a world government where they themselves are totalitarian dictators, is behind this. Many will unfortunately fall for this scam that state that we have global warming (even though many scientists disagree), that it is human activity that is responsible for this warming (solar activity means nothing for the saved) and that it is the life-giving gas CO2 that is the bad guy. CO2 is, as we all know, necessary for life on earth and has nothing to do with warming. Earlier times of complaints of all the taxes we are burdened with where many said: "The next tax they will come up with, will be a tax on breathing" is now a reality. It is unbelievable! This is a war against humanity, where a small global elite sit and watch their deed and laugh over how gullible most of us are.

I will make my own little counter-action by, during the actual hour, turn on all lights and maybe put a couple of work-lights outside, pointing straight up. I hope more will do the same. Maybe turning on a light in the darkness will have a good effect.

thanks ill put this on my facebook

Offline TheNatural

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 01:53:31 pm »
I have been having a bad feel also lately.. It's the same feelin i've felt when i was home in New Orleans before Katrina hit us. a few weeks later i see a hurricane in the Gulf, and i knew immediatly that was what was annoyingly bothering me and i had 2 evacuate..but lately i've been have the same feeling.. and this time i feel it will be much greater...god help us.

It was terrible what happened with Katrina. Not only the flood itself but more frightening, what the government did in the process. Speaking for myself, I hope you Americans can suffocate the evil NOW before you fall...and we all fall.

Offline TheNatural

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 01:59:08 pm »
thanks ill put this on my facebook

Thats alright. Just remember I wrote this in affect, I didnt consider if it was well-written or anything, just from my heart. But if its good enough for you to use, Im a very happy man because then I get a feeling that my rage about whats happening mean something for someone. One person, thats all I ask for. Lets wake up that one person and we have done good. Thats what keeps me going at least.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 07:12:55 pm »
Thats alright. Just remember I wrote this in affect, I didnt consider if it was well-written or anything, just from my heart. But if its good enough for you to use, Im a very happy man because then I get a feeling that my rage about whats happening mean something for someone. One person, thats all I ask for. Lets wake up that one person and we have done good. Thats what keeps me going at least.

Heh I didn't realize you wrote it yourself, it just seemed too professional.

Offline TheNatural

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 07:59:53 pm »
Even better vCFy7W3SFb,

Its not my profession writing, but people have told me I write good. In a country where the Danish "Jante-law" rules, I guess that is a good thing.

The "Jante-law" is a law that amongst others says that:

"Dont be a wise guy! Dont think you are any better that the rest of us"

I think you get the drift of it. If I can put one positive thing of quality a Scandinavian can say about an American, it will be that he think its great to see that Americans feel good about his fellow man (or woman) having success! This is a typical American value and something I wish we had more of here.

Offline TheNatural

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 02:57:20 pm »
Its now "Earth Day" and I have the lights on. Heres a few photos of my house, but it is really lighter than it appears on the photos:

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 10:28:51 am »
bump for earth Day ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5