Author Topic: National Security Advisor Jones admits he takes his daily orders from Kissinger  (Read 5616 times)

Offline Biggs

National Security Advisor Jones admits he takes his daily orders from Kissinger

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER JONES ADMITS - I TAKE MY DAILY ORDERS FROM DR. KISSINGER

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=143942

Posted By: SCRIBE
Date: Wednesday, 25 March 2009, 1:06 p.m.
What an admission!!!!!!!

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy - Published February 8, 2009

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today". See:
http://www.cfr.org/publication/18515/remarks_by_national_security_adviser_jones_at_45th_munich_conference_on_security_policy.html

James Jones, National Security Adviser to President Obama, has confirmed the following to be true:

1) The Illuminati through Henry Kissinger really runs the United States' Presidency.

2) Kissinger has DAILY control over White House actions.

3) Previous National Security Advisers serving previous Presidents have also taken orders from Henry Kissinger!

4) Not only does Jones take orders every single day from Kissinger, but he does so through an Illuminati "Chain of Command". The Global Elite who are above Jones but who report to Kissinger are Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger! Both men have proven over the past several decades to be highly placed in the Illuminati.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!