***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > Multiple Shootings Hyped by the MSM

Deadly Burger King Massacre Plans thwarted by 2nd Amendment

(1/8) > >>

Dig:
Deadly Burger King Massacre Plans thwarted by Good Samaritan
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/965735.html
By ROBERT SAMUELS AND JENNIFER LEBOVICH

One man was killed and another seriously wounded in a shootout inside a Miami Burger King on Tuesday, officials said.

Police said a man wearing a ski mask walked into the store at Biscayne Boulevard and 54th Street and demanded money from a clerk.

A customer, who has a concealed weapons permit, pulled a gun, said Officer Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman.

The customer and robber exchanged fire.

The robber was shot dead at the scene.

The customer, who had several gunshot wounds, was taken to Ryder Trauma Center in serious but stable condition, said Lt. Ignatius Carroll, a Miami Fire Rescue spokesman.

At about 4 p.m., officials got several 911 calls reporting people shot inside the Burger King

Geolibertarian:
I wonder if Obama's gay lover, Keith Olbermann, will self-righteously denounce the concealed weapon-carrying robbery foiler as today's "worst person in the world."  ::)

TheHouseMan:
Now would that be possible with a Nazi gun ban? No. It wouldn't. So f**k off, Obama.

birgit:

--- Quote from: Geolibertarian on March 25, 2009, 07:43:57 am ---I wonder if Obama's gay lover, Keith Olbermann, will self-righteously denounce the concealed weapon-carrying robbery foiler as today's "worst person in the world."  ::)

--- End quote ---
I just spewed my coffee...Olberman& Obama -  one image I will have trouble gtting rid off.... BWAAAAAHHHHHH

Here is the BEST book ever written to show that  when seconds count- Police is only minutes away
AND  how it is a MYTH that they OWE you protection.
Dial 911 and die http://dial911.itgo.com/

I hope they wont charge this guy with doing unauthorized 'self defense'
It was in Floriduuuuh after all

Mr.C:
good thing the govt permitted him to protect himself....

fk a permit....and props to the citizen

i was just explaining this scenario the other day to my gf we were in a restraunt and i said  if everyone in here has a gun..crazy man walks in how many people die?

now..nobody in here has a gun but the crazy man....hes intent on killing now how many people die?

in a twist of words of the congressman... i wish people who are antigun would go commit suicide..because they obviously are already brain dead...thank you

(if that offended anyone im not sorry and i stand by my words unlike most celebs or politics)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version