Author Topic: Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show 3/23/2009  (Read 18929 times)

Offline matrixcutter

Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show 3/23/2009
« on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:46 pm »
March 23, 2009
Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show
Infowars.com (Alex Jones' Website)
(Originally Aired Live: March 23, 2009 on Genesis Communications Network)
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 1

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 2

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 3

-----

March 23, 2009
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" on RBN:
A Bird? A Plane? It's Spookerclerk! (007 of 7-11):
"Ominous Predictions of Public Taming,
Chambermaids, Store Clerks, in Terror Training,
Be Careful to Whom You Give Your Custom,
He's Stocking Shelves but Ready to Bust 'em,
He Sees Suspicion, 'Is Your Face Sour?'
Careful with Answers, This Clerk's got Power,
He Swaggers Now, Suddenly Important,
Authoritarian, Superhero Deportment,
He Dreams of Fame, but Truth to Tell,
Terrorism's a Word He Can't Even Spell,
Checking Out Your Items, Expression Fixed,
Wondering if This Food will Explode if Mixed,
Orders You to Wait While He's on the Phone,
Rambling On to His Handler in Excited Tone,
That You've Bought Some Cookies and Soda Pop
And a Big Cream Puff with Cherry on Top,
There's Something About You, Furtive Looks,
God Help Us All from These Amateur Spooks"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - March 23, 2009 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

Topics of show covered in following links:
"Thousands getting terror training" (news.bbc.co.uk) - March 22, 2009.
"Britain trains civilian anti-terror force" (presstv.ir) - March 22, 2009.
"60,000 trained over terror threat" The Press Association (at google.com) - March 22, 2009.
"UK population must fall to 30m, says Porritt" by Jonathan Leake and Brendan Montague (timesonline.co.uk) - March 22, 2009.

Offline UK Lyn

A brilliant show from both men, another to go in the 'copy and pass these around' CD stack.

JTCoyoté

It was advertised on the PP home page... but the picture shown was of the first guest, though Alan was given first billing... the text read:

"Alex welcomes back to the show author, NWO researcher, and talk radio host Alan Watt. Alex also talks with film and video director, producer, and musician Kevin Booth. Kevin's American Drug War: The Last White Hope has won three consecutive awards for best feature length documentary. Alex also discusses the important issues of the day and takes your calls."

JTCoyoté

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks...They are, not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers..." ~Senator Louis T. McFadden, 1931 (for 22 years Chaired the U.S. Banking & Currency Commission)

Offline TheHouseMan

Can anyone give a summary, because I don't feel like listening to 3 hours of radio when I have no idea what it's about.

Offline matrixcutter

It was advertised on the PP home page... but the picture shown was of the first guest, though Alan was given first billing... the text read:

"Alex welcomes back to the show author, NWO researcher, and talk radio host Alan Watt. Alex also talks with film and video director, producer, and musician Kevin Booth. Kevin's American Drug War: The Last White Hope has won three consecutive awards for best feature length documentary. Alex also discusses the important issues of the day and takes your calls."

JTCoyoté
This is what it says on the home page:
The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - March 23 With Kevin Booth

Alex talks with film and video director, producer, and musician Kevin Booth. Kevin’s American Drug War: The Last White Hope has won three consecutive awards for best feature length documentary.

-----

There is no mention of Alan Watt, until you click on the link.  People who only looked at the home page and didn't click the multimedia links to find out whether there were other guests not mentioned on the home page, would not know that Watt was on the show.  With previous shows in which Jones has interviewed Watt, this was not the case.

matrixcutter

Offline Joseon

Re: Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show yesterday
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 09:14:34 am »
Here the first 30 minutes of the talk

Music...

AJ: We are back live. Alan Watt is with us for the next hour and 40 minutes. Our of respect for the guest, I'm gonna go to him now. But I wanna finish up, later in this hour, with the army report. We're calling him again right now to try to get an interview with him. Why are they spying on Americans? Why are they spying on protesters? But the fact is this was leaked to us so just like the state police leaked us the other documents. They don't like what's happening(State police). They're upset what is going on in this country. But meanwhile, they are creating a 13 million, they plan to double that in the next few months, to go knock on your door as we told you 6 months ago and it's in the Obama Deception, literal classic fascism to push pro Federal Reserve doctrine and ideas. Meanwhile, if your against the Federal Reserve, when excercisin the 1st amendment, you're a dangerou terrorist. They're telling the army, who's spying on us, look out, these are dangerous terrorists. They might try to kill you, how to protect themselves, how to sneak to the location, how to have weapons, how to look out. I mean this is slander. This is demonization. Alat Watt, Things are really intesifying.

AW: Yes they are, across the whole in fact. Evey country got its own little program on par with this in fact, and the creation of total tyranny basically. And the message is to get it out to the public, by the elite themselves, that they are withstand no nonsense. They are trying to cow the public into silent submission by terrorizing them basically. And people are generally afraid to be put on a list one way or another. I tell them not to worry because you're already on some kind of list if you think it all, whether you know it or not. And you have to speak now because we're going in to the worst tyranny this planet has ever seen. This is global.

AJ: You're absolutely right. This is done as a chilling effect. They want the public to know that army intelligence is watching major churces and everybody else. They want people to know they are committing these federal crimes. It is a federal crime to do this, suddenly putting troops at shooting and checkpoints just to get everybody prepared for that as they implode the world economy. And the answer is all of us are getting on a list. They can't get all of us. We have to stand up and say 'what you're doing is criminal. What you're doing is wrong'. For those that don't know world history, is this now classic tyranny witht he military spying on the American people?

AW: It's absoluely classic. And we have Britain admitting, not only are they training 60,000 people to spy on the general public, from withing the general public, all the way down to chamber maid hotels. And they've trained thousands of people already quietly. Where did this go through any parliamentary bill? It was never discussed anywhere. So they're beyond the law, beyond democracy, beyond parliaments and congress. There's a much higher force at work here, dictating what's happening. To be honest with you, we lost all of that during the cold war when the intelligence agencies took over. Even politicians were no allowed to know what they were up to. These higher agencies respond to a much higher government, un-elected government, comprising of the bankers, of the ultra rich and elite, again all the foundations that front for them with their NGO's. So they're bypassing all the usual channels. In fact, as I say, when you go into the writings of the big think tanks that work for this global system on behalf of the elite, like the Club of Rome, they said that democracy was just too cumbersome. They wanted colletivism. Under collectivism, you're look at a China basically. Where you have a Communistic government. It's got this strange, semi, or quasi capitalistic tinge to it. To be a multi-millionaire in China, you have to join the Communist party. So all of those in the communist party are vetted already. They're allowed to come up in business. The government helps to finance them up.

AJ: It's a criminal group of parasites, sitting above society, calling it Capitalist and Free-Market, while they suck the population dry. For those that say that we're making it up, from his own book and his own document,tThey were going to set up youth brigades, a million person domestic spy force, also to serve overseas. The House passed the begginning of a national draft. They say compulsery service 18 to 24, anothe corps for adults. That has now passed the House. It is now officially going to the Senate and still the public is in complete denial.

AW: Absolute denial, they can not believe it. Again you've got a generation that's grown up that's forgotten everything. They've been taught very little at school. They've never lived through the hard times. And it's hit them all at once. The Depression has it them all at once. They've been told to enjoy themselves. They've been trained to enjoy themselves, to spend and accumulate etc.. And now they've taken that system from them. They've got no history to fall back on, no personal experience to what tyranny can be, or martial law. To them, it's all brand new and they're in utter and complete denial absolutely.

AJ: And now they're taking the old system away, they're giving them the new one, forced compulsory service, tattle-tale brigades, 13 million persons squads marching the streets, gun control. It's all happening now Alan Watt. Stay there.

Break-----------------------------------

AJ: Right now on Infowars.com, they've finally got us the letter, it's not published anywhere else. It was mailed by Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and of course Chuck Baldwin to the governor, who seals it to the top of the federally written document, saying that people with Ron Paul stickers are basically terrorists and there's no such thing as a North American Union. And if you talk about it, you're a cop killer. And so, that's on infowars.com right now. This brainwashing of the police and military, Ron Paul did get more political contributions than other candidate combined(from the military). The police and miltiary, I've talked to, are waking up. The elite are not invincible Alan. And I do see people waking up thanks to your work and my work and other peoples' work. They're certainly moving on us on every single front. But there is a big awakening happening. I think we've got some hope here.

AW: There's an awakening. It's a dicy time for those in control. It's a plan remember that we're living through. This stage of it, no doubt, was planned 50 years ago or more. And it's a very delicate position for them to through. That's why they're using the heavy-hand and fear tactics to terrify the public to just go along with it.

AJ: But that's a risk for them. You and others have always said that when they finally emerged and went for Bank of the World, global government. By revealing themselves, that was the weakpoint because they've always been denying it previously.

AW: That's right. They're well aware, they are well aware that they could lose this. That's why they're going to use every tactic possible to keep it on course. But yeah, it's a very delicate position for them if the people care enough. The people generally care enough, when they have nothing left unfortunately. By that time, it's too late. You have to think rationally when you're well fed and all the rest of it to do what you have to do. There's no point in sitting quitely, answers questions with someone coming to your door to make sure you're a good little citizen who's gonna comply with all the new rules. We have to start being vocal now.

AJ: I agree with you. Before they have us in the full depression, and pose as our saviors, so that we will accept that, the Fema camps for our safety, people begging in waiting lines to get in to the camps. Always when they did urban warfare drills, that I videotaped over a decade ago, They would have the role players screaming, "I'm an American, let me in the camp". There would be a few who didn't go to the camp. But most were begging to get in. Now that's how they are selling it today. We need to get in the face of these thugs, the people knocking on our doors, these neighbors spying on us. Let everybody know that this is criminal, this is anti-freedom, this is classical tyranny. This was what happened in China. And it's still going on in China. This is the criminal elite trying to have a complete and total criminal takeover. And Alan, I agree with you completely that we've got scream bloody murder now that it's the private Federal Reserve and the New World Order, globally, that's carrying it out. That's why they're so scared of us protesting the Fed, and getting media attention. And pointing out that they're the bad guys. That's why, while we were protesting the Fed in Dallas, they had over 200 professors and school teachers in there indoctrinating them, and paying them, to be part of a course to go out and brainwash people how great the Federal Reserve is. So they've go a massive PR campaign admittingly going right now.

AW: Yes, and I think Solzhenitsyn was quite right. He said, you have to stop this right at the begginning. Once they get going, what they did in the Soviet system, I can see it coming down here, that was the trial for the whole world. They'd turn out the whole street when the KGB went in to arrest a couple of people and dragged them out to make sure that everyone got the message, to terrify everbody on the street. That made everyone draw into their little cell. They didn't talk to their neighbors. You just went through life quietly, looking at the ground, the side walk. And that's what they hope to use here for a whole generation, while they go through this whole course into the next step of globalization. We can't let that happen, we got to hit it right now and don't be afraid.

AJ: Yeah, right now is the crossroads. Either they win, or we defeat them. righ now, the good news is that the resistence, to this tyranny, is really mounting. And alot of people see it. On top of that, I get dozens of articles like this everyday. I'm so busy, I never even cover half of them. Here is the Associated Press. This is the Associated Press today. And you think you're living in communist Russia to hear this:

Hillary the movie now showing at the Supreme Court

You read the article. It says, the Supreme Court will decide it you are allowed to make a film, criticizing government leaders. And it is under election law now, to make a film to criticize any elected official. And that they're deciding, not only the fairness doctrine for talk radio, but they're deciding to restrict free speech on the internet. Everything, that's what the violent radicalization act is about. The article actually says that they may basically ban this movie and not let it be shown or be seen. And this fight has been going on since last year during the election. So meanwhile, Obama and the government can run national TV ads, advertising people to join USAservice.org. Which is a private democratic party group, with 13 million the San Francisco Chronicle reported. And he announced it on Jay Leno. Knocking on your door saying, "Do you pledge? Are you with us?". I mean this is happening faster than I thought.

AW: Yeah, again because it was planned that way. long before Obama, before we even heard his name, he was groomed for this to take over from Bush. They have them all set up like ducks in a row for the decade. And this is all planned ahead. That's why it's all gone ahead so quickly, smoothly because it was all done. Still the paperwork was done, implementations techniques were worked out before he was even elected into office. So, this is why it's going this way. The same thing in Britain. You have a big organisation called Common Purpose. It uses the techniques from the Royal Institute for International Affairs or the CFR. It has military commanders as members of it, high commanders, and high police officials and high the rest of it. Which tells me that this is a branch that is already been trained, a new NGO that's been trained by Mr. Brown. As they said, they've already trained thousands that fall into that category. So they're using these strange civilians systems that work with the military, but given almost military clearance to work amongst the general public. So they've already been at this, training them. They falling in with free speech of the internet. I was watching a video by Jay Rockefeller. And he was saying it was the worst thing they gave the public. That they're actually considering withdrawing it because of the damage it's doing to their agenda.

AJ: The quote is, "It would be better off if we never had the internet". Go ahead.

AW: That's right. And you tie it in with Australia. Now, whatever happens in the world today you can guarantee its gonna get worked across the board, across the whole world. And Australia, they're gonna fine people 11,000 dollars per day, for having illegal sites on the web. The illegal sites are banned by the government. And you won't even know if you're on the list.

AJ: It's only on mainstream news. Hyperlink, if you hyperlink to Wikilinks or to any of these sites, thousands and thousands being added a week, then, it's up to you to know it's a banned site. And the style is Chinese style net censorship coming, the government says that themselves. And says that you'll only be able to visit a few thousand sites. And I was listening to the British Lord, the inventor of the internet, in the car XM. And he admitted, "We're killing the old web right now. And everything you do can be tracked and traced". And the New York Times, a month ago, announced, "We are getting old of the old web. It will be a safer friendlier , they use that term, gatekeeping web that we control. Just to backtrack. Just backing you up, going back about 2 minutes. And I want you to continue on the line of censorship. How how they're brining out this diametrically opposed to liberty and freedom, the Magna Carta, The Bill of Rights and just basic freedom. And obvious criminality by the state. And you've mentioned, 'almost military level clearance'. Under Infraguard, 50,000 executives in infrastructure protection, They're armed and trained by the FBI secretly, now, it's in the Associated Press, with shoot to kill orders who ever they're told to kill in their company when the FBI tells them. They have the 26,000 clergy response teams preparing everybody to go to the camps and take forced innoculations. We told you a year and half ago before it was de-classified. Now it's public, mainstream news. And now they've announced this one million man, Pentagon put out the directive a month ago. Obama now has announced it. The House just passed it Friday, Thursday excuse me.

We read the bill on air. It now passed going to the Senate, sure to pass they're saying. No big debate about it. Only a few mainstream articles and we covered it. And they say, they setting up a body to organize the compulsory service of the American people from middle school to age 65. And a one million 18-24 cadre to serve domestically and serve overseas. The Army, the Defense department directive states, we've read this on air the last three shows in a row, we read it last night, it's on PrisonPlanet.com a link to the Pentagon, they say it will be compulosory and they will tell you to be here or overseas.
I mean, this is literal Joseph Stalin, Marcs Wolf level.

AW: Yeah, it's right in the open, openly absolutely.

AJ: It even amazes me, this quick, this fast, this overwhelming. I mean if they were shooting for tyranny and there was a score between 1 and 100, they are getting a 110, triple stars bonus.

AW: They have to. Yeah they have to go the whole way fast. They can't implement it a stage at a time and take the flak. They've tried use the shock tactic and ram it through all at once. And then deal with any comeback from it, then they fall back.

AJ: This is literally Red Dawn. THis is classic, military standing by, watching people, while the banks openly destroy the economy by design and openly announce world government.

AW: That's right, that's what the world bank was set up to do, the United Nations as well. I got the books written at the time, when the were setting up the UN. And they've mentioned all these institutions, said the World Bank would not come up to its full purpose power for about 50 years. We're right on target.

AJ: I know Alan, its just amazing to know this. I want listeners to understand something. We posted all the government bills, all the government documents. This is real, this is happening. We're not exaggerating. In fact it's so bad, so huge, I can't even in one show list all the evidence. It's admitted that they're doing this.

AW: Yes, that's in the open. It's a shock and awe tactic they're using. Most people, you say, can not believe it. It's overwhelming, and most, most of the public honestly are truly not thinking about what they hear. It's kind of, it goes in one ear and out the other. They won't believe it until their sons and daughers are whist of. And they themselves are pushing in, if they're under 65 or whatever, to serve in some kind of capacity or another.

AJ: Well, I could go over it. It's got Envirecorp, Environment Corps, Green Corps, Security Corps. In fact I've got it in my stack out there guys, from last nights show. Will you bring me the big huge stack over there on the table? Others are like five stacks, it's the big one. I'll get it during the break, you'll bring me the wrong stack. You couldn't know where it is. It doesn't matter. It's right over there on the conference table. No, No, just forget it, just forget it. I don't want all the stacks, there are like 50 stacks out there. You know, what's the point? I keep on covering it giving them the sub-sections, where it says it, how they're doing it. It's just mind blowing. I keep on saying that. Don't people understand it's classic hard-core tyranny?

AW: They don't really. A generation has grown up living with fantasy and virtual reality. And the older generation has been dying off, those with memories with what tyranny was all about. Therefore, it's brand new again for this generation. They've almost been muldy-coddled to an extent, living in entertainment land. They can not tell the difference between reality and fiction. It's all blended together like some bizarre talk-show on television. So that's how they're life is, most of them. In the 40's there was a guy, an arch-bishop in fact, in Britain who wrote books and spoke on behalf of the United Nations, the coming United Nations. Eventually in 50 years, we will have a system of perpetual education from birth to death. You would be a computer basically. Where you'd be upgraded throughout your entire life to learn the new normals. That's what George Orwell was talking about in 1984. The ability to believe everything you're told today, where you're give a new reality tommorrow. And you must delete the old reality, as though it never existed. And be politically correct, day by day, week by week, etc.

AJ: That's what.....

AW: We're seeing that now with the whole thing with Gulf War I and Gulf War II. You start off in Afganistan, then change the sights to Iraq, change it to Iran. Now going for Pakistan, they keep on changing the enemy who we're fighting today, East Asia or West Asia. You better believe it's always been west Asia who who ever they tell you. That's what's coming. A hyperspeed upgrade to everybody to be politically correct at all time. And monitor to make sure the program is working with us. And we are upgraded all throughout our lives.

AJ: That's right. The 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, different think-tanks, Tavistock, the UN and others bragged that, we've read these documents on air, that what they would do is bankrupt everybody. Get everyone dependent, get everyone institutionalized. Finally, bankrupt the middle-class. And then your job will be continual education, that's government paid for. And then they'll put you in government jobs, while the brainwashing and continuing educucation contineus, Always giving you the new reality, downloading it. Now, that's what they admit New World Order is going to be, a giant re-education camp. They play this off on these fools. "You've got to do what Obama says, or the economy won't get better. It's the people that are fighting Obama that causing this to happen. Obama is fighting special interests. That's 13 million of you need to go door to door, banging on peoples's door, demanding that they pledge to accept the banking take-over. These fools really believe they're fighting the establishment, as they are part of this. As the establishment is openly the author of the entire thing. And you talk to Obama supporters and they say," He never said he was going to hire lobbyists. He never said he wasn't going to bring the troops home. He never said he was going to do any of that". And I say "Yes, he did". And they say,"No he didn't you're just an evil Republican". I say,"No you're caught in this left-right paradigm. They control you with that bait-and switch. They go,"Shut up Republican! You lost the election. I won".  I see that in the comments of my film on line. Every other comment that disagrees says,"get over it, you lost Republicans. Get over it, Obama's gonna beat you. You know we're going to arrest you right wingers. He's gonna bring in a heaven. I'm not gonna have bills anymore". In a way they're not. They're going to be in little uniforms, and little brigades on power trips, totally dumbed down, fluoride heads, 80 IQs just totally going insande like Hitler's brownshirts.

AW: There's no doubt. This is a formula. What you're seeing is a formula. It's well tried and tested over centuries, many centuries. And they know exactly how to implement it. As I say, it's obvious the whole formula was set up, as machinery, to implement it, was set up long before Obama was even heard of. This takes time to get going. It's already rolling already. Even by yourself, When they put something forward, either a bill or before it becomes anything else, it takes sometimes years to get all the details etc. back to committee, etc.. This is already implemented to go.

AJ: You're an amazing individual Alan. You research the same core documents in great detail. We're very honored to have you. Your website is cuttingthroughthematrix.com. Then, you have a European mirror, don't you?

AW: Yeah, That's Alansentientsentinel.eu.

AJ: We've got those up on screen for folks up on at Prisonplanet.tv. You know I'm jumping in alot because he's saying is documented, and I'm just backing it all up. But I want to come back and talk about ways to counter this, to defeat this. We are getting through to some of the Obamanoids. The Obama Deception has very, very effective at doing that. Any of your ideas and showing them how they're being classically brainwashed to carry this all out. As everything gets worse, they say "It's your fault, you didn't do what Obama said. You made the bad thing happen". This is sick. Stay with us.

Break----------------------------------
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
This is what it says on the home page:
The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - March 23 With Kevin Booth

Alex talks with film and video director, producer, and musician Kevin Booth. Kevin’s American Drug War: The Last White Hope has won three consecutive awards for best feature length documentary.

-----

There is no mention of Alan Watt, until you click on the link.  People who only looked at the home page and didn't click the multimedia links to find out whether there were other guests not mentioned on the home page, would not know that Watt was on the show.  With previous shows in which Jones has interviewed Watt, this was not the case.

matrixcutter

You are correct sir, this is odd. I think Aaron manages the site.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Matt Hatter

I have always felt that Alan and Alex were the Ying and Yang of the truth movement. They are the most credible speakers IMO because they use real present day News articles to bring their points across. Everything they tell you is in the public domain and you can easily look it up yourself.

Now I feel that Alex is too intense someimes and drives people away and Alan is way to damn calm to get anyone off their asses but when they speak together they balance eachothers vocal energies creating a great impact for anyone to comprehend.

I hope to see these guys together more often.

JTCoyoté

You are correct sir, this is odd. I think Aaron manages the site.

Well Boys,

It was up on infowars by show time... and PP before the time ALAN came on. There are 50 things going on every morning and there were 1000 going on Monday... No one was slighting ALAN... and the implication just struck me wrong... I talk to Rob every morning and Monday was a Chinese fire drill.

JTCoyoté

"Trust only that which truly meets your senses, in like fashion."
~ Anonymous

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Well Boys,

It was up on infowars by show time... and PP before the time ALAN came on. There are 50 things going on every morning and there were 1000 going on Monday... No one was slighting ALAN... and the implication just struck me wrong... I talk to Rob every morning and Monday was a Chinese fire drill.

JTCoyoté

"Trust only that which truly meets your senses, in like fashion."
~ Anonymous

I think it was more of an observation than a major criticism.  And the interview was awesome.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Size10

Re: Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show 3/23/2009 [Mention missing on pp.com]
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:57 am »
I have always felt that Alan and Alex were the Ying and Yang of the truth movement. They are the most credible speakers IMO because they use real present day News articles to bring their points across. Everything they tell you is in the public domain and you can easily look it up yourself.

Now I feel that Alex is too intense someimes and drives people away and Alan is way to damn calm to get anyone off their asses but when they speak together they balance eachothers vocal energies creating a great impact for anyone to comprehend.

I hope to see these guys together more often.

If you want to help Alan Watt continue his efforts, please take a minute and make a donation to him on his website:

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/PaypalDonations.html

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:43:34 am »
PP.tv has always showed only one guest on the title of their page and in their e-mails.

Offline matrixcutter

I think it was more of an observation than a major criticism.  And the interview was awesome.
Yes, it was an observation.

I did wonder why Watt's name was kept off the home page, but I didn't intend to imply anything.  I just pointed out a fact.  If the fact has implications attached to it, that's hardly my fault.

If you want to help Alan Watt continue his efforts, please take a minute and make a donation to him on his website:

Yes.
Too many people take advantage of all of the information given out for free, and never make any contribution.  You can't call it theft because the info is purposely given for free, but you can't call it fair either.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 12:08:40 pm »
All of Watt's previous appearances on the Alex Jones Show can be downloaded from here.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 12:33:50 pm »
Here the first 30 minutes of the talk...
[huge snip]

That was awesome effort typing that all out like that, thank you.
This is a great help to folks heard-of-hearing who deserve to know what's going on.
I wonder if anyone had success with any speech-to-text software with the AJS MP3s ?

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 12:37:23 pm »

I would reiterate and second that -Alan struggles financially he doesn't have the income stream the others.

A few spare bucks if you have them ladies and gents, he gives so much to our movement.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 12:59:27 pm »
That was awesome effort typing that all out like that, thank you.
This is a great help to folks heard-of-hearing who deserve to know what's going on.
I wonder if anyone had success with any speech-to-text software with the AJS MP3s ?

Yes, well done Joseon.
You should email the text to Alan Watt (not in an attachment but as part of the email) and it should end up on the transcripts page in a few weeks.

BTW, the European mirror site is http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/ (at the end of your transcript).

Offline Elvis

• just one
There are 50 things going on every morning and there were 1000 going on Monday...
If you didn't get a chance to catch Alan's own show yesterday - catch it. He goes over HR1388 & all these other bills that are going through at lightning speed - how they have been planned for years.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 08:32:26 am »
This is a must listen for everyone, the exposure of the NWO and their tactics are clearly defined and methods to counter them are also revealed.  Highly recommended listening for anyone interested in a deeper understanding of predictive programming and the long term projects/goals of the NWO.

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 10:53:34 am »
This interview also goes into an excellent explination of predictive programming in the media and how it brainwashes people. This tactic to support and love the New World Order has been going on for decaces, unnoticed by most, and is now picking up pace in all media, particually childrens cartoons.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 11:40:48 am »
BTW, I don't mean to be pedantic, but I originally included in the title of the thread "not advertised on the homepage", because it wasn't.

But it was mentioned on pp.com, as JTCoyoté pointed out, just not on the front page.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 07:51:22 am »
BTW, I don't mean to be pedantic, but I originally included in the title of the thread "not advertised on the homepage", because it wasn't.

But it was mentioned on pp.com, as JTCoyoté pointed out, just not on the front page.

way too pedantic ;)

but I think the mention/advertising issue may be more of a distraction than anything, so I removed the subtest in the title.

hoping you do not mind.

the discussion is still one of the best I have heard in the last few weeks and that is where the attention should be IMO.

fightbacknow

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 11:09:26 pm »
I would reiterate and second that -Alan struggles financially he doesn't have the income stream the others.

A few spare bucks if you have them ladies and gents, he gives so much to our movement.

Ditto, Ditto. A few spare bucks could make the difference for Alan. I support him every month. The info is way more valuable to me, my family, my future and the future of my children, than what I give.

Offline Elijah returns

• The river is running dry
Re: Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show 3/23/2009
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 12:19:33 am »
Great show, shows really how everything has been well thought out in all aspects of life, right down to the things produced for the mass media.
Know the truth, seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free. The truth unlike the lie, does not fear investigation.