Author Topic: Ron Paul agrees we need a new 9/11 Investigation  (Read 11461 times)

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Ron Paul agrees we need a new 9/11 Investigation
« on: March 20, 2009, 08:47:38 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OumAnh8oWbU

I still want someone to call in to Ron Paul on a show and ask him what he thinks of the over 600 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth who have put their names and careers on the line to tell the truth about the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Re: Ron Paul agrees we need a new 9/11 Investigation
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:03 pm »
Has anyone ever asked Ron Paul about the info that Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth has come out with?
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:06:14 pm »
Maybe the next time Ron Paul is on AJ someone please ask him this.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 03:49:55 pm »
Does anyone remember when Student Scholars for 911 Truth talked to Ron Paul?  I want to see that video again.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 10:04:01 pm »
Does anyone remember when Student Scholars for 911 Truth talked to Ron Paul?  I want to see that video again.

Ron Paul should use his popularity to get a debate started about 9/11.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 10:22:26 pm »
What do you all think?

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 10:25:17 pm »
What do you all think?

An investigation is important.  But considering things of the hour....it may not make a difference.

You asked, that's what I think.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 11:28:27 pm »
An investigation is important.  But considering things of the hour....it may not make a difference.

You asked, that's what I think.

At least Ron Paul could get the conversation in to the mainstream.  We need an even bigger movie than Loose Change right now.  Mark Cuban was threatened when he tried to get Loose Change into theaters.  We need someone huge right now to get the controlled demolition exposed.  I think its the key to bringing down the New World Order.

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 11:44:00 pm »
At least Ron Paul could get the conversation in to the mainstream.  We need an even bigger movie than Loose Change right now.  Mark Cuban was threatened when he tried to get Loose Change into theaters.  We need someone huge right now to get the controlled demolition exposed.  I think its the key to bringing down the New World Order.

Not to downplay the importance of 911...but things are moving so fast. I think there are more pressing matters now.

Carry on...

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 10:06:18 am »
Not to downplay the importance of 911...but things are moving so fast. I think there are more pressing matters now.

Carry on...

Well I don't think there is a more pressing matter because its the one thing that could wake people up right now.  Yes the financial crisis is bad but once people see they really did blow up those towers and plan the whole thing, there could be a tipping point.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 07:44:55 pm »
Well I don't think there is a more pressing matter because its the one thing that could wake people up right now.  Yes the financial crisis is bad but once people see they really did blow up those towers and plan the whole thing, there could be a tipping point.

9/11 Truth is the answer to opening up the Pandora's Box of truth.  There's no going back once you know.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 09:06:12 pm »
9/11 Truth is the answer to opening up the Pandora's Box of truth.  There's no going back once you know.

Is there anyone who has ever heard anyone ask Ron Paul about Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?  That is an important question Ron Paul needs to be asked.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 02:20:26 am »
Is there anyone who has ever heard anyone ask Ron Paul about Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?  That is an important question Ron Paul needs to be asked.

Is there?

Offline Sensi Dave

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 07:41:07 am »
Paul is a major disappointment on the 9/11 issue imo. He knows it's a false flag, I've heard him say things with Alex that have given it away like one time he was asked about it or something and he was like "Well some people beleive that the towers were brought down with energy weapons, I don't believe that" but intentionally didn't mention controlled demolition as something he didn't believe in. And Alex has alluded to the notion that Paul's told him that he knows it's a false flag off air. But on air and all the time in media apperances, speeches, etc. he talks about Osama Bin Laden and supports the official story, even though he tries to spin it in a direction that promotes non-intervention it's still a lie. And still helps them in the long run.

Offline Son

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 11:45:30 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OumAnh8oWbU

I still want someone to call in to Ron Paul on a show and ask him what he thinks of the over 600 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth who have put their names and careers on the line to tell the truth about the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

Wow Ron Paul is a truther at that level...almost alone in Congress....sure hope we see more like minds running things up there.