Author Topic: Jay Rockefeller: "Internet is the #1 cause of attacks, it should not exist"  (Read 142761 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
CSPAN3

I cannot f-ing believe what I am hearing.

Please someone tape this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline endof

"Internet is the #1 cause of attacks .... on us and our group, we are sick of being exposed!"

Offline andy1033

What attacks is he talking about, does he just mean he wants to shut all us up about telling the truth that is going on. he knows we have to much of a voice now, lol.

PatAndrews

What's the matter Jay, we getting to you a little bit?  ;D

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
I just heard that too. Outrageous. Wish I was set up right now to record this. It will be on CSPAN's site somewhere.
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
"more so than nuke bombs, more so than plutonium bombs, more so than anything else"

commerce secretary confirmation hearing.

jay rockefeller just did a Pat Robertson blaming the Internet for the next booz allen hamilton false flag bird flu/cyberterror attack!!!!!!!!!!

someone record his speech, it was so fricking mind bending.  it was like an MK Ultra torture session, you wanted to just kick the TV in.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Bash Riprock

They are afraid. The truth is beginning to spread like wild fire.

They are truly afraid.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Jay Rockefeller is setting himself up to be the saviour of the planned Booz Allen Hamilton/Mitre/Ptech cyberterror and bird flu attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
"We ARE going to pass the national serrvice bill"

IT IS ROCKEFELLER'S BILL

David Rockefeller (with the help of his genocidal psycopathic family members like Jay) is the dictator of this country, can't everyone see it?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Gary Locke has now said that he will suck Jay's ass and implement anything he wants!

this is fricking insane.

West Virginia!!!!

Jay means you serious harm!!!!

Offline TheHouseMan

Oh for God's sake..... How can the sheeple not see this already??! They are just completely 100% out in the open now.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Oh for God's sake..... How can the sheeple not see this already??!

It's not that they "can't" see it, but that they won't, because seeing it would (as I so often say) mean having to admit to just how badly they've allowed themselves to be punked by the very banker-owned political establishment in which they've invested so much blind faith -- and whose legitimatcy they've mindlessly defended -- all these years.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Gruntled Employee

If it was not for the internet over 3/4 of us that awoken would still be a-sheep. The net must remain neutral, it is critical in the infowar fight and they know this.

PatAndrews

Of course it's Rockefeller's bill.  That's why movies like TOD are so important.  The puppet masters never change, only the puppets.  

Offline eagle74

• "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"
lol @ Jay Rockefeller......yes the good old days of the Telegraph..or the Pony Express would make this so much easier....bad interwebz
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalm 2

Offline endof

tell me someones been recording this...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
They are afraid. The truth is beginning to spread like wild fire.

They are truly afraid.

damn right about that, I do not think they projected information would spread so fast.

The thing is that Jay's statements are 100% back asswords and internet journalists need to make this a priority one issue.

The internet allows the free flow of information and allows whistelblowers to expose attacks so that the population is secure.

It is like outlawing guns, you allow the people who steal guns (or worse the state) to kill, rape, torture, kidnap, steal without any threat whjatsoever.

The only reason to shut down the internet would be to conduct cyberterror that is directed at those who are not allowed to use the internet.  it sets up a class system where those in control (or with stolen access) can wreak havoc on those deprived of basic informational needs.  So if Jay is seriously against cyberterror attacks, he would investigate the actual companies like Booz Allen Hamilton, Ptech, Mitre.  He would not give those companies more power in genociding up to 100 million American citrizens (according to FEMA drills, they are preparing for Booz Allen to conduct a bird flu false flag that will exterminate over 1/3rd the US population).

Offline endof

The only reason to shut down the internet would be to conduct cyberterror that is directed at those who are not allowed to use the internet.  it sets up a class system where those in control (or with stolen access) can wreak havoc on those deprived of basic informational needs.  So if Jay is seriously against cyberterror attacks, he would investigate the actual companies like Booz Allen Hamilton, Ptech, Mitre.  He would not give those companies more power in genociding up to 100 million American citrizens (according to FEMA drills, they are preparing for Booz Allen to conduct a bird flu false flag that will exterminate over 1/3rd the US population).

its damn likely if/when there is another false flag, they will say it was 'orgainsed' on the internet,
and also the coming riots and disorder, this too will be 'organised' on the internet.

I figure we've got a year, 2 at most before most of what we know as the internet starts getting shut down.
just looking at 'subversive material' will be reason enough to be arrested.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
It's not that they "can't" see it, but that they won't, because seeing it would (as I so often say) mean having to admit to just how badly they've allowed themselves to be punked by the very banker-owned political establishment in which they've invested so much blind faith -- and whose legitimatcy they've mindlessly defended -- all these years.

I think that Jay knows even the sheep ARE seeing it and he is freaking the f out.

I have never seen Jay Rockefeller so out of control in my life.  He seems genuinely chaotic concerning his statements.  He looks like his fricking hair is on fire.

What is the matter Jay, The Obama Deception is being viewed by more people than you wanted?

All that money you spent in controlling the media has backfired and allowed people to get even more truth via the Internet, which you see as the #1 cause of attacks.  What f**king attacks?  Attacks on your lies and deceptions?  Hey Jay and David...

EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RicardoCasio

Geez, there is so much news coming out like this is recent months that it's hard to keep up with, they are certainly accelerating their tyranny at an unprecedented pace.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey Jay, we already know about your bird flu plans:

CFR'S Avian/Bird Flu False Flag Plans Exposed
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=348.0

Offline Scootle

"WTF?! How many people have watched The Obama Deception?!"
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline endof

Geez, there is so much news coming out like this is recent months that it's hard to keep up with, they are certainly accelerating their tyranny at an unprecedented pace.

They know they are running out of time, fast.
They always knew they wouldnt be able to hide it very well when they started the pre-ultimate stages, their best bet was that most people would just go along with it, relying on the news they control for information and not really questioning anything, while theres been people exposing them for a while,
but still, they didnt expect a counter attack to be already prepared, well organised and most of all, VIRAL.
in the last year or so, the entire counter to them and exposure of them has EXPLODED.
its EVERYWHERE. and i think they are, panicing. They know their plans arent flexible enough to handle too many people knowing whats going on.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Mike Philbin

They are just completely 100% out in the open now.

it's like a giant spider that's growing and has to split its own greedy carapace and reveal its vulnerable soft whitecollarness...

stamp on it before its new shell of tyranny hardens.

that's the answer.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

"WTF?! How many people have watched The Obama Deception?!"

Can someone update the following picture with that quote?

Offline freeyrmind

i'm on cspan 3 right now and its a repeat of tuesday. did they just switch or what?
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
i'm on cspan 3 right now and its a repeat of tuesday. did they just switch or what?

yup, that was the commerce secretary confirmation.

there is a youtube user named cspan junkie that usually posts this kind of stuff.  it should already be available because it was a wednesday taping.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Yes, they are scare to death no doubt.

He was the biggest advocate for gun control.

A true traitor, indeed!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

what they all are you naggers talking about ? youtube link now.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
what they all are you naggers talking about ? youtube link now.

Talking about David Rockefeller's boy Jay (his inside man in Congress) saying that the Internet should not exist because there is about to be a genocidal false flag attack by his pappy's Council on Foreign Relations. Jay basically confirmed everything Anti_Illuminati has been writing over the past 2 months.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

Hrm that's nice but where are you hearing or watching him say this ?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org

Dude, read the friggin thread!
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline voodo0

look up

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

where did I hear Jay Rockefeller saying that the internet is the number one cause of terrorist attacks and that it sould not exist (never should have been invested)?

where did I hear Jay Rockefeller saying that the Internet is worse than nuclear bombs, plutonium, and any other possible scary thing in the world?

I HEARD IT ON C-SPAN3 ABOUT AN HOUR AGO!

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

Okay boys cool it, I'm just asking for a youtube link because I dont have the cspan channel

Offline Scootle

The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Okay boys cool it, I'm just asking for a youtube link because I dont have the cspan channel

well you obviously have a computer:

http://c-span.org

look up broadcasts from wednesday.

it is a confirmation hearing for the commerce secretary.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=284704-1

can you make a youtube of it?

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

yes i can but you have to tell me what time frame in the 2hr 20 min video he talks, so i can record only that segment

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
yes i can but you have to tell me what time frame in the 2hr 20 min video he talks, so i can record only that segment

well It was during the last 45 minutes, the whole fricking thing was Jay railing about how scary the internet is and how it is going to kill us all if we do not stop it.

but I did not catch the beginning.  sorry to say, it may be so important that people should really be able to see the whole damn thing.

but if you could at least just catch Jay talking, that would be a good start.

it really was a bit shocking to hear Jay (who is usually the most cautious and tempered congressman) talking like that.

Like I said:

Hey Jay, Everybody knows Obama is just you and your pappy's puppet.