Author Topic: War against Christianity  (Read 34494 times)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Re: War against Christianity
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2009, 12:49:46 am »
actually im pretty much an edge kid so shut up and if i drink its for pain relief only smart alec  and even then its a glass

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2009, 12:50:37 am »
lawldahlawdahlawl

same here doushe so dont push you luck
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:24 am »
maybe it's solely because christians give God such a bad name

oh well yeah there's more to it than that

but damn frakkin hypocrites

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 02:32:46 am »
I just had a nap for three hours, and came back to see what had been written in this post..

.. *sigh*

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2009, 03:03:37 am »
dont be down, ts went on an aryan spree.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2009, 03:17:12 am »
Just a reminder, that this topic was created to discuss the effects of hijacked Christianity. I am not going to get into debates about whether God is real or not, or whether he is mean or angry or not. That's a different topic. I know he is a loving God, but that has little to do with what I intend to bring to light in this thread. Please don't bring in secular and agnostic debates. If you want to do that, I am sure people would love to talk with you about that, but please create your own thread about what's annoying 'you'. There's no law against having your own opinion. So break a leg, create a thread. The last three hours of "this" thread is utterly useless.

I understand that one topic can sometimes branch back and forth between related subjects, but many of the posts in this thread are utterly unrelated to both the topic title or anything that is being said. Some of the posts here are merely an unloading of pre-packaged resentment of one form or another, toward the fruit of antichrist. That is specifically why I made this thread, because I am sick and tired of such instances in life. I am sick and tired of people seeing the fruit of antichrist, and turning the turrets toward real Christians. Yet, when I bring it up - some people completely miss the point, and conduct themselves in the exact way that I am posting in annoyance of.

If you don't get the point of the two paragraphs above, then please just understand this: This thread was created to discuss the effects of hijacked Christianity. It was not created to debate biblical scenarios. If you are not Christian, or do not believe in God, I don't care about it in this thread. Please stay on topic.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2009, 03:22:24 am »
im going to play truthseeker one moment. im not an agnostic, im an Ietsist which means i do not bait others like maybe he will.

back on topic where you wish, many will discuss.

little tip. dont listen to scripture on the internet, read it yourself.

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2009, 03:33:24 am »
little tip. dont listen to scripture on the internet, read it yourself.

BRAVO!!!!! Read it yourself! My sentiments exactly!

Let me expand on that advice. If you go to the "Sunday Club" every week, in your Sunday best, and pay some money to make yourself feel all fine again, and not read the Bible or have any personal relationship with God, don't be surprised when you can't see the difference between the fruits of antichrist or the fruits of Christians.

Clapping your hands and waving your hands in the air and crying, and listening to music, or rolling around on the floor, or banging on people's doors, or putting stickers on your car, or yelling AMEN every time someone says something you agree with is NOT Christianity - it is RELIGION!

Let me tell you!

If you have not opened the Bible to read it, which I know for sure a great majority of people on this earth have not, and it must be 95% of people, then you are at risk of becoming antichrist. There is only one protection in this world, against antichrist. It's not stickers or clichés. It's not Sunday school until you were 12. It's a personal relationship with God, and unless you have that, you will {{{NEVER}}} understand the difference between religion and true faith in God.

If you do not pick up that bible, and sincerely try to understand its contents, you absolutely cannot understand a Christian viewpoint, or the wisdom that a Christian understands. The Bible is not a book to the brain, where you can flick through it and find stuff that apparently seems mean, or wrong. It is a book to the heart and spirit, which when you read it, God's light grows inside you - so you can see.

It's that simple people. It is hard enough to get people to understand that, so when people come into the thread, dribbling garbage from their mouths and not even staying on topic, it becomes that much harder to at least discuss the issue. Little do you know, you are behaving as antichrist, whether you realize or not.

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2009, 08:03:01 am »
you two ever think about getting married?
LMAO   ;D ;D ;D.

btw.  lucifer was fallen (cast down)to become satan.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2009, 08:40:06 am »

It's that simple people. It is hard enough to get people to understand that, so when people come into the thread, dribbling garbage from their mouths and not even staying on topic, it becomes that much harder to at least discuss the issue. Little do you know, you are behaving as antichrist, whether you realize or not.

Siny Sin Sin  :D

thou shall not judge the people  :-X
DEATH to the NWO!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2009, 09:55:40 am »
I love this don't judge crap there is a term righteous judgment and you have the audacity to call me an anti christ for defending the Gospel and speaking truth?
are you 5 years old or something?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2009, 01:56:33 pm »
Wow! Good topic, Mr. Len.  Actually religion’s war on Christianity goes back to Christ’s lifetime.  It got me thinking about Jesus railing at religious leadership at the time.  So what was His beef with them?

I wondered about this until recently when Jones talked about the Mel Gibson movie “Apocalypse” regarding the Mayan priest class.  Priests were highly educated and kept knowledge secret from the masses.  They were also very adept con-men thus making them some of the earliest social engineers.  What did the priests or religious leadership get out of the deal?  Prestige, an above average lifestyle compared to the commoners, the king’s or chief’s ear, the people’s ears, and power over who lives and who dies through the invoking of sacrifices.

What did the people get out of it?  One possibility is the recognition of the dangers involved with dabbling in the supernatural realm.  The motive would be self-preservation. They needed a middleman between them and the gods to take the heat.  Also, the priest would serve as a fall guy if anything went wrong due to bad decisions of the people as a whole.

Then I thought about the statement “religion will kill you” and ran across the idea that religion or the religious did indeed kill Christ.  Why?  Because He threatened their power base.  This is obvious by the religious leadership’s behavior and attitude toward Him.  When Christ called them out on their errors and exposed their motives as gatekeepers, they concluded that He simply had to be eliminated.

I can see this stuff still going on today.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2009, 01:59:29 pm »
Yeah, it's the same old battle today.

The people who killed Jesus are the same bloodline that are ruling the world today.

Edit ..for now.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:14 pm »
I think you should take a second to consider that it is "Your Faith" and not always the faith, or belief of those you come into contact with.  The relationship between your god and you is a personal thing, it shouldn't be a problem to keep it that way, should it?  If you have problems with your faith being blurted into polite conversation around non-familiar people...then you might need to internalize your zeal a bit.

btw.. the war on "terror" seems to be focused on religions other then Christianity. So lighten up on the persecution complex a tad.

Wow, that was a pretty incredible assessment.  Perhaps it is important to find out why everyone is against us talking about christianity.  My personal belief is that the major religions have been hijacked by extremists. 

With christianity there is Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Reverend Hagee, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, gove co-opted Romans 13 fundamentalists, Jesus Campers, etc.

With judaism there is Sharon, Netanyahu, Wolfowitz, Pearl, Bernanke, Paulson, Kissinger, zionism, israeli government, AIPAC, ADL, JDL, etc.

With Islam there is the House of Saud, Wahabbis, the muslim brotherhood, etc.

It might be important to clarify the overall NWO plan which also included Pope Innocent who led the crusade to slaughter more devout christians than anyone else in history.  And Churchhill who slaughtered more christians in one day (Dresden, 500,000 lit on fire within a 48 hour period).

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2009, 04:17:30 pm »
The people who killed Jesus are the same bloodline that are ruling the world today.

Not completely convinced that it’s strictly bloodlines.  Although that may be a part of what’s going on.  However, I am definitely convinced of spiritual lines (those of the same spirit and therefore ideology) that have continued through the generations.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2009, 04:22:43 pm »
personally,

I don't think there's any such WAR ON RELIGION of any kind

Like there's no WAR ON TERROR

there's no WAR ON CRIME or anything...

all these schemes are just Sun TZu ways to 'divide to conquer', pitching him against her, boy against girl, red against blue, east against west

What's really OBVIOUSLY going on is the search for PROFIT. Profit is the only reason OUR ENTIRE PLANET has gone decidedly Corporate. Our politicians, our police forces, our governments. They're all for-profit corporations. Even your country's a corporation within the global corporation.

Forget barriers, break down all walls, we are all victims of the corporation - carried along by the global media machine to hate and fear and believe.

If we listen to our neighbour and befriend a stranger, all will become transparent. All will make sense.

Be a human. That's all.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2009, 09:24:19 am »
Christianity is not a Church, for it has often had to flee the Church, as Jesus fled the synagogue in order to survive (Luke 4:14-30), and others had to flee the Roman Catholic Church to avoid being burned at the stake, or others had to flee the Spanish Inquisition. Christianity is not Priesthood, for priests are no more necessary to Christianity than politicians to Patriotism.

It is difficult to believe that Jesus would have forcibly imposed his opinions on other people or that he would have suppressed ideas which differed from his own beliefs. His method was to permit the wheat and tares to grow together until the harvest (Matthew 13:30). He taught that the goal of freedom is to be attained by the pursuit of Truth. And yet, the history of the Church, since it acquired power, is one long story of suppression and persecution. Each Church contributes to the vast paganism of our time; and our rituals and traditions become not the means to realize God, but to blind us to His truth.

Faber, in one of his hymns, complains - "We make God’s love too narrow by false limits of our own." He might have said the very same thing about the Church. We make the Church too narrow by false limits of our own. The Church has great convictions about little problems, and little convictions about great problems.

Jesus saw what happened to those who sat in the seats of authority and understood that redemption could never come from them. Compromising with temporal powers can never lead to redemption. The Churches have accepted the immoral code of the state, instead of insisting that the state follow the ethical principles of Jesus.

In the days of her power, the Church insisted upon absolute obedience in matters of faith and doctrine. She reduced, or tried to reduce, her people to the kind of mental slavery that causes one to say, "I will believe anything the Church affirms, no matter how it shocks my reason." Some Churches still make this demand, and many people are willing to undergo the indignity of intellectual enslavement. But the Churches and peoples who reject this blind obedience either forsake vital religion, or they assume the most exacting discipline - the discipline of the free, responsible mind and life. Christianity has always been a disciplined way of thought, feeling, and living.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2009, 10:13:35 am »
personally,

I don't think there's any such WAR ON RELIGION of any kind

Like there's no WAR ON TERROR

there's no WAR ON CRIME or anything...

all these schemes are just Sun TZu ways to 'divide to conquer', pitching him against her, boy against girl, red against blue, east against west

What's really OBVIOUSLY going on is the search for PROFIT. Profit is the only reason OUR ENTIRE PLANET has gone decidedly Corporate. Our politicians, our police forces, our governments. They're all for-profit corporations. Even your country's a corporation within the global corporation.

Forget barriers, break down all walls, we are all victims of the corporation - carried along by the global media machine to hate and fear and believe.

If we listen to our neighbour and befriend a stranger, all will become transparent. All will make sense.

Be a human. That's all.
If there's no war on Christianity then why is it at a private catholic highschool there no longer is a religion class about christianity, and now they force the kids to learn about a bunch of other religions eventhough it goes against the majority of the parents wishes, if it was a public school I would have no problem but a proivate catholic school?

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:04 pm »
The Bible was kept from the mass of peoples by threat of execution,for 1400+ years.

But once Tyndale and Wycliffe and latter some other inspired Christians Translated the latin , into the common tongue, the revival was startling.

http://www.awakethemasses.net/media/WalterVeith/totalonslaught.html

Offline kalongi

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2009, 05:30:17 pm »
There would not be a single "atheist" in the world if everyone was reading / studying the Bible, because in the end of the day, Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, whether you want to believe it or not.

The whole purpose of Bible prophecy is as simple as,

John {14:29} And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

The Formation of a NEW WORLD ORDER....FORETOLD! (PT1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wWLVxSxrg

ARE WE REALLY LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS? The Biblical Truth Revealed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47iBLq0Gvzk

I am just posting the most outstanding Bible prophecy (1st link), and some more related to the "end times" - there are so many more it's not even funny. It's beyond ridiculous actually - again, read John 14:29 above. That's the only purpose for the Biblical amazingly detailed prophecies.

The world is filled with denominations, religions - you know, the old "divide & conquer", but the truth is . . . the world is only divided in 2 classes . . . you are either saved or you are not.

http://lifeandtruth.com/beingsaved.htm

The risen KING of Kings, Jesus Christ is who He said He was, and the Holy Spirit inside true born-again Christians is spiritual proof of that. Of course we also have an outstanding ammount of prophecies, for anyone who uses their intelect to understand the truth.

We are now living in the Biblical "end times". The Bible talks more about our generation and His second coming than everything else combined - you figure it out.

Psalms {14:1} The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good.

Psalms {139:14} I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.

John {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {3:17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John {8:32} And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Mike Philbin

« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2009, 03:35:43 am »
for me,

WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANITY is like

WAR AGAINST GHOSTS.

:)

it's really a WAR AGAINST YOU THE PEOPLE - that's what it's always been, that's what your corporate-instigated BELIEFS are.

You are at the mercy of those in power AND THEY HAVE NO MERCY.

That's what I'm really saying.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2009, 05:46:50 pm »
for me,

WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANITY is like

WAR AGAINST GHOSTS.

it's really a WAR AGAINST YOU THE PEOPLE - that's what it's always been, that's what your corporate-instigated BELIEFS are.

You are at the mercy of those in power AND THEY HAVE NO MERCY.

That's what I'm really saying.
Partly Right ,We are at the mercy of our own ignorance. As the Good Book says ''my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k

http://loveforlife.com.au/

Offline GhostofTsenzei

« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2009, 06:32:18 pm »
You know what? There's no bigger war against any religion, other than Christianity. It annoys me that every time I bring up God or the fact that I believe what the Bible says, people automatically refer to me as a fundamentalist. A lot of people, as soon as I mention anything about my faith in God at all, they look at me weird -- as if "wow, you are really crazy"..

Eh, I get the same when I talk about magic, or the proper use of fortune telling.  I don't get called a "fundamentalist" as much, but that largely is due to a relative ignorance on such subjects to begin with.  Whereas with Christianity, and to lesser extents, Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism, have more "known" quantities.

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism in particular however have been (largely incorrectly) married to "the conservative right."  Especially as acceptance of homosexuality grows in the overall communities, people that mention the Bible are incorrectly automatically assumed to hate homosexual people, or to be racist, or to be conservative.  All of which denotes the common use of "fundamentalist."

Overall, it seems that people are getting less and less into the idea of God, even among "Christian" people.  Atheism and Agnosticism are, relatively speaking, on the rise compared to Christian and other religions and faiths.  I don't think this is so much a result of any "war" as it is the cause of your perceived "war."

Certainly aspects of various movements purposely encourage disbelief, but I don't believe they caused it.

..I think this world is becoming completely Godless. What annoys me even more than that, is the fact that those who look at me strange or respond to me strangely have a "set" opinion of any person who believes that God creates us.

I disagree with your first assertion, and the second is a side effect of people being idiots.

It's the same online.. people are "well versed" with what they consider to be great rebuttals against the idea of God, but what gets me going is that they don't know the difference between faith and religion. They pull out cut and paste, blanket rebuttals  -- which directly accuse me of believing in things I don't even believe.

Indeed, I find the same when discussing my own beliefs.  Its especially bad though for followers of various Pagan practices, as people generally don't even know what they're talking about in the first place.  When the other party doesn't know the difference between Wicca and Asatru for example it's kind of annoying when trying to discuss those religions and faiths.

I can handle people not believing in God, but what annoys me more than anything is the arrogance that is growing along with that midset.

I don't know that arrogance is quite the right word, since that indicates that they think they're better, rather than having the wrong view of a thing outside themselves.  Certainly arrogance and false pride are involved.  Yet it seems to me, to be as much an issue of that, as it is an issue that people lack understanding and knowledge to begin with.  Or, as I put it previously, of people being idiots.  The arrogance/pride kicks in when they refuse to listen to explanations or clarifications of why they're wrong with their assumptions.  When they refuse to learn more on the subject.  Which that refusal is why they're being idiots in the first place.

"To Assume is to make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'."
There is no "gray" when it comes to what is good or evil, it is always black and white.  People have the potential to be as evil as Hitler, or as good as Gandhi or MLK Jr.  However, most people are more like zebras.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2009, 12:37:18 pm »
 Nagasaki, Only Christian City in Japan receives the second nuclear bomb. Nagasaki a small insignificant non-military target, why.  (Read)  http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21691

kushfiend

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2009, 12:40:57 pm »
Nagasaki, Only Christian City in Japan receives the second nuclear bomb. Nagasaki a small insignificant non-military target, why.  (Read)  http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21691

wow that is bookmarked for later.  Very interesting, I remember asking an old history teacher in high school why the two Japanese cities were chosen to be taken out, and he had no clue as to why.  Makes sense to me.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2009, 01:51:43 pm »
wow that is bookmarked for later.  Very interesting, I remember asking an old history teacher in high school why the two Japanese cities were chosen to be taken out, and he had no clue as to why.  Makes sense to me.
There are more than a few sources which state that Japan sent word of their surrender in Aug.

Only to be ignored..............And than the most destructive device known UNLEASHED upon them.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2009, 02:21:38 pm »
interesting.  i thought most of you were anti-catholic? ie catholics aren't christians?

in fact i thought the general consensus among the "christians" here is that roman catholicism and the pope is a tool of the nwo?

Don Quixote

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2009, 05:25:20 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Nagasaki, Only Christian City in Japan receives the second nuclear bomb. Nagasaki a small insignificant non-military target, why.  (Read)"

Thanks for the link.

Allegedly one of the generals said to Cardinal Spellman (cheerleader for WW2 and compromised when he was invited to the White House, got drunk and photos taken. From several sources he may have been a homosexual which is easy to blackmail) "gee Cardinal if we had known it was your people we would not have dropped the bomb at Nagasaki."

For 200 years Christians survived by the sacrament of baptism, the Our Father and Hail Mary. The missionaries were shocked the Faith was still known. It survives to this day despite the NWO/US trying to eradicate them.

Don Quixote

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2009, 05:55:51 pm »

For those who would like to more about the NWO and the CC, watch the Malachi Martin you tube clips with Art Bell.

This is old news for us, in fact as has been pointed out, it has been going on a long time. St. Augustine remarked that the Battles in the world are nothing compared to the battles within the Church. That was around mid 300 ad to give you an idea.

Martin was an ex-jesuit (yes, we agree the jesuits are bad, and Kof Malta probably too)
who was an insider/exorcist/confidant to popes, who got out (allegedly). He was writing/esposing  a book called "HOW THE NWO INFILITRATED THE CCHURCH) when he died. Papers were taken after his death. Many believe he was bumped off (although in late 70s) because of this book. His previous books like the "Jesuits" expose them for what they were. Even to the point that some Jesuits made a compact with satan.

Martin's last interview with Art Bell is the most revealing, in it Martin threatened to reveal the 3rd Secret of Fatima. Art got off the air, received death threats, etc... Martin would be dead in a year.

As many of you are aware of P2, Infilitration of the Church is a long story ("AA 2015" book states that the Commies committed 2000 agents into the priesthood to sabotage it. Bella Dodd, a former commie who left after told to go to a 5 th Ave luxury highrise to get her ORDERS, confirms this in her book "School of  Darkness", in fact, the Masons were one vote away in 1890s to getting the MASONIC Cardinal Rampoli into the Pope's chair. One person stopped/blocked him. Austria Hungarian King, blocked it, the Masons swore revenge (1917 most thrones knocked down). Ever notice why the Supreme Court face has a Papal tiarra on one side and the symbol of Monarchy on the other side?

The fact is today most bishops/cardinals either think like a typical Mason or are inducted into the craft (still forbidden in CC, excommunicated. Every pope since 1730s till about 90 years ago, wrote condemnations and degrees against masonry). Masonry hates the CChurch, when it realized it is easier to infiltrate then to kill it (French Rev) they proceeded on this course. The current pope is not the anti-christ. But we are aware of La Salette secret which alledges that the anti-christ will sit in the chair of Peter.

Offline Mooch

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2009, 08:58:19 pm »
I have nothing against Christianity but I do have problems with statements such as this

"Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, whether you want to believe it or not."

This is a problem of all religions the followers are right and every one else is wrong. There are so many religions who has the right to say others are wrong in their belief. My problem with Christianity in this movement is its unprovable and a matter of faith you may quote the bible as much as you like but if I believe its a false text of misguided teachings and a selection of information that benefited ruling elites, I.E the King James Bible an authorized version from a monarch its pointless to argue. I have no doubt there are meanful teaching but perhaps the rejection of institutionalized religion is part of a global awakening to tyranny.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2009, 02:50:27 pm »
I have nothing against Christianity but I do have problems with statements such as this

"Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, whether you want to believe it or not."

This is a problem of all religions the followers are right and every one else is wrong. There are so many religions who has the right to say others are wrong in their belief. My problem with Christianity in this movement is its unprovable and a matter of faith you may quote the bible as much as you like but if I believe its a false text of misguided teachings and a selection of information that benefited ruling elites, I.E the King James Bible an authorized version from a monarch its pointless to argue. I have no doubt there are meanful teaching but perhaps the rejection of institutionalized religion is part of a global awakening to tyranny.
Mooch I'd be interested to hear which information in the bible you believe benefited ruling elites..besides romans 13

Offline GhostofTsenzei

« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2009, 03:01:40 pm »
Mooch I'd be interested to hear which information in the bible you believe benefited ruling elites..besides romans 13

While not unique to the Bible, it does set president for taxation, fees and fines, and rulership of the many by the few.

It also establishes (according to most readings) that humans are "inherently evil."  That genocide can be justified/sanctified/ordered by "God."  As well as encourages, in some readings, people to call for the end of the world, call for world government (even if that's not their full desire) and to, in essence, pray for Armageddon.
There is no "gray" when it comes to what is good or evil, it is always black and white.  People have the potential to be as evil as Hitler, or as good as Gandhi or MLK Jr.  However, most people are more like zebras.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2009, 10:28:13 pm »
interesting.  i thought most of you were anti-catholic? ie catholics aren't christians?

in fact i thought the general consensus among the "christians" here is that roman catholicism and the pope is a tool of the nwo?
  http://www.john1429.org/video/aow/aow.html

There are many good people involved with the Catholic Church. This article, in no way, attacks the godly people within the Catholic Church who humbly spread Christ's Truth to others, and live according to the Holy Scriptures. However, there are certain teachings within the Catholic Church that go contrary to scripture, and this article is intended to edify others in these areas by comparing its teaching with scripture. In this article, the term "Catholic Church" refers to the doctrines that this Church promotes; it does not refer to the actual people involved with this Church.

Acts 17:11, "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

False view of Image Worship

In order to excuse the gross idolatry on which her system of worship is founded, the Church of Rome must excuse the Second Commandment (the Catholic's first commandment), which forbids the worship of images:

Exodus 20:4-6 (Catholic Catchism, §2083), "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

Of course, when challenged, the self-professing 'Holy Mother Church' vehemently denies that she practises image-worship, but consider the following from §1161 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church which reinforces the doctrine of the Seventh Ecumenical Council of Nicea (A.D. 787) on images:

"Following the divinely inspired teaching of our holy Fathers and the tradition of the Catholic Church [Note: there is no mention of following the divinely inspired teaching of the Bible] we rightly define with full certainty and correctness that, like the figure of the precious and life-giving figure of the cross, venerable and holy images of our Lord and God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, our inviolate Lady, the holy mother of God, and the venerated angels, all the saints and the just, whether painted or made of mosaic or another suitable material, are to be exhibited in the holy churches of God, on sacred vessels and vestments, walls and panels, on houses and on streets."

To designate an image as 'venerable' and 'holy' is blasphemy. The word 'venerable' is derived from the Latin word venerare meaning 'to worship'. Moses was commanded by God: "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God." (Leviticus 26:1) God calls idols "abominations" (Deuteronomy 29:17). No one or no thing but God is to be worshipped. Accordingly, Jesus, when tempted by the Devil to worship him, said: "Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" (Matthew 4:10)

To bow down to statues and pray, to venerate the relics of 'saints', to kiss crucifixes and adore 'sacred' images or icons of a Madonna – all that is contrary to the teaching of the Bible; yet even the Pope bows down to images of Mary. No wonder Rome banned and burned the Bible and those who preached from it, for her whole system of deception is too easily exposed in light of God's Word.

In order to avoid any possible accusation of not having addressed the forbidden practice of worshipping graven images – which is even mentioned in her own Bible – she tucks away a reference to it in a sub-section (Catechism, §2112-2114) of her commentary on the Biblical First Commandment, defining idolatry as the 'condemnation of polytheism' (belief in many gods) and 'false pagan worship', whilst claiming that ''the Christian [read: 'Roman Catholic'] veneration of images is not contrary to the first [read: 'second'] commandment, which proscribes idols"; for "whoever venerates an image venerates the person portrayed in it" (§2132). Good try! The Bible, on the other hand, says: "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:24)

False view of Mary

The Catholic Church says Mary was a perpetual virgin having no other children after Jesus, but Jesus had brothers and sisters (Matthew 13:55,56, Mark 6:3, Acts 1:14, Galatians 1:19). Mary remained a virgin only until Jesus was born (Matthew 1:25). Even Psalm 69, which has many predictions about our Lord's earthly life, reads, "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children" (Psalms 69:8).

The Catholic Church says that Mary, and saints in general, are a mediator between God and man; whereas, the scriptures reveal that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5, 1 John 2:1, Acts 4:12).

The Catholic Church says Mary was sinless, scripture says everyone, except Christ, has sinned (Romans 3:23). Even Mary herself knew she needed a Saviour (Luke 1:46-47) and went through purification for her sins (Luke 2:22,24). Mary, a Jewish woman and a sinner, had to make a sin-offering (Leviticus 12:6,8). Why does the Roman Catholic church insist she was sinless when the scripture says she was not? Mary was so poor, she and Joseph could not bring the required lamb for sacrifice (Leviticus 12:6,8). They could only offer a pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons (Luke 2:24). However, Mary didn't need the lamb, she held Him in her arms! She had the Lamb who could save her from her sins! A Saviour her heart rejoiced in!

The Catholic Mary no way resembles the Jewish Mary of the scripture. Even in the days of Jesus, people tried to elevate Mary in a position that was not hers (Luke 11:27). But Jesus immediately corrected them and said, "Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it" (Luke 11:28).

False view of Peter

The Catholic Church says that the apostle Peter was the first pope; yet Popes didn't exist until 600AD.

The Catholic Church says Peter, being the first Pope, wasn't married. Yet Peter had a wife (Matthew 8:14; Mark 1:30; Luke 4:38; 1 Corinthians 9:5).

The Catholic Church says Peter was first in rank and authority, but Jesus said he was not (Luke 22:24,26, Mark 10:44, Matthew 20:27).

The Catholic Church says Jesus supposedly commissioned Peter to build a Gentile Roman Catholic Papacy upon a "rock" (Matthew 16:18), but as soon as he did this, Jesus turned to Peter and called him "Satan" (Matthew 16:23).

Peter cursed and swore (Matthew 26:74).

Peter denied and abandoned Jesus Christ 3 times (Mark 14:67-72).

False view of church leaders

The Pope is the highest office in the church, and the Catholic Church considers him God in the flesh; yet this is not found in the scriptures! (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

The Pope is called "Holy Father." This title was used by the Lord Jesus Christ when he was praying to God (John 17:11). It only occurs one time in the entire scripture. Hence, for the Pope to demand his followers to call him by this title is blasphemy!

The Catholic Church says that priests are to be called 'Father', yet Jesus forbade this (Matthew 23:9, John 17:11).

The Catholic Church says that 'Bishops' must not be married: whereas the scripture shows that Bishops must not only be married but must also have children (1 Timothy 3:2-4; Titus 1:5-7).

The Catholic Church says that all priests, bishops & Popes are forbidden to marry; The scripture calls "forbidding to marry" a "doctrine of demons" (1 Titus 4:1-4). Not only was Peter married (who they claim was the first Pope), but the apostle Paul preached that he had the prerogative to take a wife and bring her on his journey's with him as other apostles did (1 Corinthians 9:5)! This shows the fallacy of those who promote celibacy among the clergy.

The Catholic Church says that a Priests are a special class of followers, but scripture teaches that every Christian is a priest (1 Peter 2:5,9, Ephesians 2:19-22, Revelation 1:6; 5:10;. Isaiah 61:6).

The Catholic Church says that a 'Saint' is an exemplary individual who has been dead for many years and has been voted upon by leaders to become a saint, but scripture says every Christian is a saint while they live (Romans 1:7, 1 Corinthians 1:2).

The Catholic priests and pope wear fancy clerical dress, but Jesus condemned this (Matthew 23:5-6).

False view of salvation, heaven & hell

The Catholic Church says that infants inherit their parent's & Adam's sin, but scriptures say they don't (Deuteronomy 24:16, 2 Chronicles 25:4, Ezekiel 18:20; Matthew 18:1-5,10).

The Catholic Church sprinkles when the Greek work for baptism literally means total immersion (Acts 8:34-39, Romans 6:4, Colossians 2:12).

The Catholic Church expects people to suffer fiery punishment in proportion to their sins in purgatory after which they will cross over to paradise. Yet our fate is eternally sealed at death and there is no crossing over (Luke 16:26-31; Hebrews 9:27). Jesus taught unconditional forgiveness of our sins, not penance.

False view of worship

From God's 10 commandments, the Catholic Church deleted God's 2nd Commandment!!! Why? So they could use statues & images in worship. They only print 9 of the 10 Commandments in the Catholic Catechism. But in order to make it "look" like they still have 10 commandments, they split God's 10th Commandment (on coveting) into two commandments (See the Catholic Catechism, sections 2052-2557).

The Catholic Church believes in communion (transubstantiation). They believe that the wine at their communion literally changes into the blood of Christ. This means that Jesus is re-sacrificed, but scripture is clear that Jesus' blood was only to be sacrificed one time (Hebrews 10:10,12,14). 1 Corinthians 11:28 is a warning to those who drink unworthily.

The Catholic Church demands the drinking of this "literal" blood of Jesus during communion, but scripture says that to drink the blood of any flesh is wrong (Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:14, Acts 15:29; 21:25)!

"Communion" (this word does not appear in scripture) is derived from the Lord's Supper in scripture, in which the bread and wine are symbolic of Christ's body and blood. Until very recently, in some parts of the world, only the priests would drink the cup in communion; Yet Jesus commanded all Christians to both drink the cup and eat of the bread (Matthew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-28). The lack of uniformity both over time and in different places, proves that Catholic doctrine is constantly changing and inconsistent! The question is, why, for many years were only the priests allowed to drink the cup, when the scripture says that all believers are to drink the cup?

The Catholic Church prays using repetitive words with a rosary; and pray in front of people, but Jesus warned us not to pray like that (Matthew 6:5-7).

The Catholic Church believes the church is a building instead of Christians themselves (1 Corinthians 3:16,17; 6:19-20, Acts 17:24).

Mass is often conducted in Latin, in an unknown tongue, in North America, but the scripture forbids this (1 Corinthians 14:9,19).

The Catholic Church observes special "holy days" on a yearly calendar, yet scripture calls this "weak and beggarly elements" (Galatians 4:9-11).

The Catholic Church abstains from certain meats at certain times, but scripture calls this "doctrines of devils" (1 Timothy 4:1-3).

The Catholic Church trusts in and prays to saints, but God himself puts no trust in his saints (Job 15:15).

The Catholic Church says we can pray to Mary and angels to intercede for us, but the scripture forbids the worship of angels (Colossians 2:18, Revelation 19:10; 22:8-9).

The Catholic Church bows down and makes graven images of things in heaven and earth (Exodus 20:4-5). God does not give his praise to graven images (Isaiah 42:8).

False view of the Catholic Church as the only source of religious authority

The Catholic Church believes that Peter is the foundation of the church. Christ is the foundation (1 Corinthians 3:11).

The Catholic Church says that only the priests can understand the scripture and the common man cannot; But the scriptures say that when anyone reads they can understand (Ephesians 3:4, Romans 15:4, 1 Timothy 3:14-15, 1 John 1:4).

The Catholic Church will not personally defend their faith from the scripture but will instead refer to what the priest teaches. Yet every Christian must be able to defend the faith themselves (1 Peter 3:15, 2 Timothy 3:16,17).

The Catholic Church says we are to confess to priests, but the scripture says we are to confess only to God (Psalms 32:5, Romans 14:11).

The Catholic Church places their church traditions greater than God's Word (Matthew 15:3,6, Mark 7:7-9,13, Colossians 2:8).

What the Catholic Church says about the Sabbath
The Catholic Church fully admits that the establishment of Sunday as a "Holy Day" is completely their act! The following page appears in the Catholic Publication "The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine." (Remember, the papacy, in 364AD, changed and rewrote God's Ten Commandments - their third commandment is really the fourth!)

The Third Commandment
Q: What is the Third Commandment?
A: The Third Commandment is: Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.
Q: Which is the Sabbath day?
A: Saturday is the Sabbath day.
Q: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
A: We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.
Q: Why did the Catholic Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A: The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday, because Christ rose from the dead on a Sunday, and the Holy Ghost descended upon the apostles on a Sunday.
Q: By what authority did the Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
A: The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday by the plenitude of that divine power which Jesus Christ bestowed upon her.
Q: What does the Third Commandment command?
A: The Third Commandment commands us to sanctify Sunday as the Lord's Day.

Why does the Catholic Church Oppose the scripture?
The reason the Catholic Church opposes the scripture is because it opposes them.

No religious institution on earth has as much to fear about its members reading the scripture as the Catholic Church. When Catholics study the scripture they learn that in order to please God, they must discard the many false doctrines which their church has accumulated over the centuries. Following is an excerpt from an address given by the Cardinals to Pope Pius III in 1503 A.D., and is preserved in the National Library of Paris, Folio No. 1068, Vol. 2, pp. 650 651:

"Of all the advice that we can offer your holiness we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction. Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more. So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail. The scripture is a book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the scripture with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the scripture, and oftener still, contrary to it."
The scriptures give us clear commandments concerning our handling of heresies in the church (Romans 16:17-18, Titus 3:10-11, 2 Thessalonians 3:6,14,15).

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2016, 05:25:15 pm »

"Western society is increasingly detached from its Christian roots, and today it is deservedly called post Christianity era. The process of secularization has led to the fact that most Europeans do not live according to the gospel, but is guided by international standards of consumer society. Christians who seek to follow the commandments our Savior become a minority in the former Christian states. there should be sought answer to why the Christian west hesitant and even has a different position in relation to Syria and other conflicts in the Middle east "- said metropolitan Hilarion, in charge of foreign affairs in the Russian Orthodox Church, in an interview with daily newspaper "Večernje Novosti" from Belgrade, Serbia...

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.299.html:584765-%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82-%D0%98%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD-%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B4-%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%99%D0%B8%D0%BE-%D0%BE%D0%B4-%D0%88%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%92%D0%B5%D1%99%D0%B0http://

Online Al Bundy

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2016, 09:53:51 am »
I think the reason there is a war on Christianity is cuz of its baseline philosophy of freedom.  Not just any freedom but a freedom for instead of freedom from.  Free to choose and bear the results.  Other religions are about control.

My personal theory is that Jesus was from a planet whose citizens saw Earth humanity on the civilization downturn.  So they sent Jesus to enlighten humanity.  Christianity is not a Nefilim concocted religion which is why they hate it so.  With Christianity came prosperity with many societies.  Such prosperity is a threat to the Nefilim's run of the planet.  This is why they are trying so hard to eliminate it from the face of the Earth.

Could you just imagine the Lyran civilization Jesus came from that felt so bad about the state of decay the Nefilim left the human civilization that he was willing to spend 33 years here trying to set humanity straight.

I still don't get the whole dying on the cross thing ?  I mean if the Nefilim genetically engineered humans to be slaves... Then the sin lies with the Nefilim !

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2016, 09:38:09 pm »
Man shouts "Allahu Akbar", attacks Serbian police with machete !!!

The police in Raska have shot a man in the leg after he attacked them with a machete, as they were attempting to serve a court summons.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes.php?yyyy=2016&mm=09&dd=09&nav_id=99163http://

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2017, 04:13:57 pm »
Some Turk organized Satan Fashion show in Catholic church in London  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=fT3-Ef7lrS4http://

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2018, 07:01:00 am »

About 30 protesters on Saturday evening disrupted the performance of the play "Our violence and your violence" by Croatian stage director Oliver Frljic, in a theatre in Brno, Czech Radio reported on Sunday.

A few protesters climbed onto the stage and formed a human shield to prevent the audience from watching the play while some booed and threw pieces of paper at the actors.

The protesters were eventually thrown out of the theatre by riot police.

After an hour-long break, the play was resumed and played until the end, Czech Radio said.

It noted that the play, which includes a scene where a Muslim woman is being raped by Jesus, had caused controversy in other countries as well.

The Catholic Church in Cyech Republic has protested strongly against the play.

About a year ago, Frljic's play provoked protests in the Croatian coastal city of Split, and local police then arrested 18 people for disturbing the peace.

The play caused disputes also in Poland and drew negative comments from Sarajevo Archbishop Vinko Puljic and the Split Diocese in Croatia.

The Croatian Culture Ministry at the time issued a statement saying that "while respecting the artistic freedoms and aesthetic criteria of each artist, we believe that in creating and performing works of art one should bear in mind religious and ethnic feelings as well as the fundamental rights of every individual and social group."

Split County war veterans associations have sued Frljic and organisers of the Split festival where the play was staged for insulting their religious and ethnic feelings.

http://ba.n1info.com/a262995/English/NEWS/Protesters-disrupt-performance-of-Frljic-s-play-in-Brno.htmlhttp://

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2018, 07:34:26 am »
It's the same old same old..... sometimes the visible things are not what counts or for that matter maybe it never counts.
What do you under-stand?