Author Topic: War against Christianity  (Read 33952 times)

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: War against Christianity
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2009, 12:02:35 am »
me, ts im tired of paradigm breaking.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:26 am »
sorry but your paradigm is an illusion

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:00 am »
stop hijacking this dudes thread over your nastyness.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:46 am »
Psalm 17:15
American King James Version
As for me, I will behold your face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with your likeness.
http://bible.cc/psalms/17-15.htm

I should be satisfied when I awake with the likeness of god?

I should be a vain like god, and require people to worship me without question?
I should be wrathful and destroy entire cities for not following my vain requests like Saddom, and Gamorrah?
I should send people to eternal damnation for refusing to blindly accept my word without question?

Should I be satisfied to like a god that floods the earth, essentially committing mass murder in an act of vengence?
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2009, 12:07:17 am »
wow you dont even know why there was a flood and you throw these claims out

the flood was partly due to the fallen angels mating with mortal women creating the nephillim, one of satans plots to take over God's world
noah and his family was saved because of pure blood

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2009, 12:08:45 am »
damnit this is going into the snake god op thread now are you happy ts?

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:07 am »
It says in the Bible, that not all seed is from God.

Wow!!! God didn't create the Universe and therefore everything in it?  That sort of snips the nuts of the entire book of Genesis?

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:05 am »
Aerioch, the Bible doesn't say you should do any of those things.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:22 am »
sodom and grahmorah was partly due to the homosexuality and godlessness and the amount of sin there

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange (Greek: different, other) flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:41 am »
wow you dont even know why there was a flood and you throw these claims out

the flood was partly due to the fallen angels mating with mortal women creating the nephillim, one of satans plots to take over God's world
noah and his family was saved because of pure blood

God was into Nazi-like Eugenics?

Offline MrLeN

• Jesus is Lord
    • FreedomWorkshop
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:20 am »
I am going to take a rest from this thread for a while, because Aerioch's sole purpose is to be arrogant and disruptive. I'll come back when the topic has got back to a genuine and educated path..

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:33 am »
Genesis 6
Increasing Corruption on Earth
 1When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3Then the LORD said,(A) "My Spirit shall not abide in[a] man forever,(B) for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

5(C) The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every(D) intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And(E) the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it(F) grieved him to his heart. 7So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2009, 12:13:24 am »

But God did send Moses, and Joshua into the promised land with specific instructions to kill every man, woman, child, and beast to ethnically cleanse the land of Israel right?

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2009, 12:13:51 am »

he is talking about how many supposed christians unick the OT.

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:58 am »
Genesis 6
Increasing Corruption on Earth
 1When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3Then the LORD said,(A) "My Spirit shall not abide in[a] man forever,(B) for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

5(C) The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every(D) intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And(E) the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it(F) grieved him to his heart. 7So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."

But God created the Nephilim right? .. he created the universe and all in it, even light!

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2009, 12:15:37 am »
But God did send Moses, and Joshua into the promised land with specific instructions to kill every man, woman, child, and beast to ethnically cleanse the land of Israel right?

passover lent and other "pagan" things tell that go on.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2009, 12:16:11 am »
Uh the Nephillim were of satan your ignoring what i post and using a half behind attempt at a strawman attack

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2009, 12:18:05 am »
Uh the Nephillim were of satan your ignoring what i post and using a half behind attempt at a strawman attack

the nepahlim.. archeological fraud...

oh yeah and i bet niribu is satan or the rapture too.  ::)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 12:18:53 am »
whatever
I am done dealing with idiots from 4chan and who have no understanding of much of anything but locked into an illusory paradigm

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 12:20:22 am »

Satan is the fallen Nephillim right? Lucifer the morning star?  He was gods right-hand man that decided to rebel.  So God had to at least create Satan, right?

The fallen had to fall from god's grace right?

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:08 am »
whatever
I am done dealing with idiots from 4chan and who have no understanding of much of anything but locked into an illusory paradigm

ok mudkips fo 4 months.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:11 am »
okay i have to talk to you like you were 5 years old by the way you act

satan is a fallen angel and so were his followers
when they came to earth they i mean his minions decided to mate with the mortal women and created the nephillim
Noah's family was of PURE blood and was saved and he was a righteous man

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2009, 12:25:03 am »
oh no ts is about to get smaked for aryanism.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:11 am »
I am going to take a rest from this thread for a while, because Aerioch's sole purpose is to be arrogant and disruptive. I'll come back when the topic has got back to a genuine and educated path..

to be serious i dont think that is totaly correct, i had tried to respond but have been derailed constantly. just wait till this is over and i will try to respond to the best of my ability.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:27 am »
some survived as by this verse

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

7But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:55 am »
Satan is the fallen Nephillim right?

No.

No no no no no.

Go back and read it again.

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2009, 12:30:39 am »
okay i have to talk to you like you were 5 years old by the way you act

satan is a fallen angel and so were his followers
when they came to earth they i mean his minions decided to mate with the mortal women and created the nephillim
Noah's family was of PURE blood and was saved and he was a righteous man

Exactly... so the Angels were created by God right?  If they were God's creation, and were not intended to "mix-blood" with pure-blood humans, then why did the creator even allow the possibility for it to happen on a genetic level?

It would seem that a good "programmer" wouldn't allow Angels V.01 to impregnate Noah's bloodline V.01 .... allowing even the possibility of an error to even happen, means god isn't perfect.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:32 am »
Exactly... so the Angels were created by God right?  If they were God's creation, and were not intended to "mix-blood" with pure-blood humans, then why did the creator even allow the possibility for it to happen on a genetic level?

It would seem that a good "programmer" wouldn't allow Angels V.01 to impregnate Noah's bloodline V.01 .... creating the error to even happen means god isn't perfect.

wow all you do is build straw men and, uh did you not read
Noahs bloodline was pure but i guess you don't know how to read

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2009, 12:33:44 am »
No.

No no no no no.

Go back and read it again.

he is obsessed with niribu and giants and the straw men.. dose he have a heart? hell no!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sze_cavalry01/Invasion_of_India_by_Scythian_Tribes

its like the movie 300 all over again with ts.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2009, 12:34:49 am »
he is obsessed with niribu and giants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sze_cavalry01/Invasion_of_India_by_Scythian_Tribes

its like the movie 300 all over again with ts.

uh that has NOTHING to do with what i said

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:40 am »
uh that has NOTHING to do with what i said

neither does what you said but go on.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2009, 12:36:16 am »
neither does what you said but go on.

what i said does your just losing the argument and posting nonsensical bs like you always do troll

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2009, 12:39:27 am »
what i said does your just losing the argument and posting nonsensical bs like you always do troll

and as you just post ferver and bullshit to sway your argument, your a new age christian and a troll.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2009, 12:40:27 am »
and as you just post ferver and bullshit to sway your argument, your a new age christian and a troll.

LOL new age okay hippy go away go worship satan and your little paradigm baby killer

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2009, 12:41:53 am »
you resond to those who try to ignore you like me, i try to talk arround you but you instigate like a troll to get a response to condemn as trolling.

your a moron and lurkers see it.  ;D

Offline Raincheck

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2009, 12:43:31 am »
you two ever think about getting married?

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2009, 12:43:42 am »
LOL new age okay hippy go away go worship satan and your little paradigm baby killer

Quote from: xTruthSeekerx on March 14, 2009, 12:02:35 AM
your becoming annoying with that troll img post
Quote from: Amd304912 on March 13, 2009, 10:02:32 PM
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=88843.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=91923.0
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=91923.0OK seeker, show me how your not a half truth telling mod ass kissing lying son of a b*tch now...

sorry i had to use quotes and links so others can VERIFY.

LOL you never responded you psudeo baby killer.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:09 am »
you two ever think about getting married?

thats gay, ts would murder i just dont care.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:39 am »
i will get to your posts later but i am going to bed finally

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:05 am »
i will get to your posts later but i am going to bed finally

wehn you sober up, good night.

now i know why your a s.o.b.... your just like papa....