Author Topic: David Rothscum Reports: Is Procter&Gamble funding a mass sterilization campaign?  (Read 14882 times)

Offline David Rothscum

I've started my own blog, primarily because I felt the need to get this issue out there and someone recommended this to me. I'm posting my first article here. If you visit the link, you can read the sources I used. I'm not going to leave the Prison Planet Forum, in fact I'll be as active as ever, but when I write something serious I'll probably first publish it through this blog, among other reasons because of the problems or forums has with downtime. Any feedback is appreciated, and spreading the word is appreciated as well of course.

http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/2009/03/is-procter-and-gamble-funding-mass.html

Friday, March 6, 2009
Is Procter and Gamble funding a mass sterilization campaign?
It is little known but well documented that major self proclaimed philanthropic organizations have been involved in covert sterilization, carried out through vaccination campaigns.
The method, as explained in the description of this patent on the invention works by causing the female body to make antibodies against it's own pregnancy hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin, HCG. The body's immune system is fooled into seeing one of it's own hormones as dangerous and if done correctly will make antibodies against it for years. Antibodies against this important hormone have been proven to render women infertile, and even IVF therapy won't allow these women to give birth to children. It's difficult to cause the human body to make antibodies against one of it's own hormones. The way this is done according to the patent earlier mentioned is by linking a part of the HCG hormone, called beta hCG, to a carrier, a toxic chemical the immune system will react to. The one specifically mentioned by the patent is the tetanus toxoid. The patent dating back to 1994 says only a single injection is required to sterilize someone, but references similar previous versions that require up to 4 injections. This newer version is far more effective, a single injection made enough antibodies in rats to keep them infertile for months, without any signs of the level of antibodies dropping.

Vaccines like these are used against people who aren't aware about the fact that they are being sterilized, possibly for the rest of their lives. There have been countless examples mentioned in different media of women receiving tetanus vaccinations and suffering violent and repeated miscarriages as a result. The BBC documentary "The Human laboratory" published in 1995 interviewed a woman who was given a tetanus vaccine that ended up sterilizing her and other women in her community. The full transcript can be found here, I've posted an excerpt below:

NARRATOR: The latest scientific research promises the ultimate in easy-to-use and safe contraception. Contraceptive vaccines are being developed. In the future, one jab may prevent reproduction for years. It offers great hope, but how could it be used, and by whom? In the Philippines women believe they have been tested with a contraceptive vaccine, secretly.

SISTER MARY PILAR VERZOSA: I first got suspicious of the vaccination programme by the way it was being carried out. The government would announce one or two days a year which they called national immunisation days. They made announcements that only women of reproductive age, that is from 14 to 45-year-old, should come to the health centres for their tetanus immunisation shots.

NARRATOR: Records show two-thirds of tetanus deaths in the Philippines are amongst men, so why would they target the women? She was even more suspicious when she discovered the jabs were to be given five times in three years, when usually a tetanus is given much less frequently.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: That really put a lot of questions in our minds. The Department of Health would send their teams into the schools, they would just tell the teacher in charge that this was a government programme, it's a service being given, it's good for the girls.

NARRATOR: Then she started to hear disturbing reports from women when she was working in the slums.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: The women would say why is it that the tetanus shots that we've been getting have had effects on us? Our fertility cycles are all fouled up, some of the women among us have had bleedings and miscarriages, some have lost their babies at a very early stage. The symptoms could come soon after their tetanus vaccination - some the following day, others within a week's time. For those who were pregnant on their first three or four months the miscarriage was really frightening.

NARRATOR: There are several research programmes around the world testing the contraceptive vaccine linked to tetanus which creates an immune response. The vaccine contains Beta HCG, part of a hormone necessary for pregnancy. This Beta HCG stimulates antibodies so that if a woman's egg becomes fertilised her own natural HCG will be destroyed and pregnancy will not occur.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: I began to suspect that here in the Philippines that's exactly what's happening. They have laced the tetanus toxoid vials with the Beta HCG. The only way I could make sure that they hadn't done that was to examine the vials, and how to get a hold of those vials was going to be a problem. Who was I to collect them from the health centres?

NARRATOR: Sister Mary was helped through the Catholic network. A friend who worked in a health clinic removed the vials unnoticed. The nuns packed them with ice and sent them to an independent laboratory.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: Oh boy that was really something when this came out of my fax machine. Report on HCG concentration in vaccine vials. Three out of those four vials registered positive for HCG, so my suspicions are affirmed that here in our country they are not only giving plain tetanus toxoid vaccination to our women, they are also giving anti-fertility.

NARRATOR: Sister Mary was not alone. Many women and doctors reported similar findings. Dr. Vilma Gonzaga became suspicious when she had two miscarriages, both times after receiving the tetanus jab. She is now suing the government since tests showed she had very high levels of antibodies to Beta HCG.

DR VILMA GONZAGA [SUBTITLED]: Women should have been told that the injection would cause miscarriage and, in the end, infertility. The Department of Health should have asked beforehand, so that only those who didn't want to have children had the injection. I really hope and pray to God that I will still have a baby and get a normal pregnancy. And I am still hoping that the Department of Health will find an antidote to the antibodies in my body.

NARRATOR: But the government has denied any contamination of the tetanus vials and their tests have led to different conclusions.

DR RAYMUNDO LO: We found insignificant traces of what the machine read us HCG and I interpreted this as plain background noise, in other words anything could have caused that signal which caused the machine to read it thus HCG, so I think the notion of tetanus toxoid being laced with HCG to cause abortions is plain hogwash.

NARRATOR: Medical practitioners in Manila do not accept this and have called for further investigations.

DR REYNALDO ECHAVEZ: We in the Philippine Medical Association doesn't believe in what the government is saying. The test that were made in both big medical centres were all positive for HCG, Beta HCG, and they claim that this is insignificant. To me this could not be insignificant because it can produce anti-HCG. At the moment there is a presence of HCG in the vaccine. It can produce anti-HCG and this can now neutralise the HCG that a woman will produce during pregnancy and abortion will set in.

The fact that the women injected with the tetanus vaccines had anti-bodies against HCG proves the vaccine was responsible for their infertility. Similar disturbing reports have come in from many other regions in the world.

Matthew McDaniel is a human rights activist active for an ethnic minority living in Thailand, called the Akha. In the following video he is seen interviewing two women. This woman reports her fetus died during her eight month of pregnancy, after she had received the tetanus vaccine.
Another interview by McDaniel shows an Akha woman who reports being forced to take the vaccine, because otherwise her child will not receive an ID card from the government.

A report from 1995 shows how the same activities were witnessed in Mexico. Women of childbearing age were recommended to be vaccinated against tetanus. They received multiple injections, while tetanus normally protects for at least ten years after just a single shot. This means that it could not have simply been a case of someone mistakenly giving these women the wrong vaccine. Similar reports come from other countries, including Nicaragua.

More information about the forced sterilization through vaccines that is going on in 3rd world countries can be found in this video presentation by David Ayoub, M.D. He mentions among other things that the numbers on tetanus infections are inflated.

A document dating back to 1987 reports the Population Council being involved in the development of these anti-fertility vaccines.
The Population Council has a history tied to forced population control and eugenics. Independent researcher Daniel Taylor has documented that Frank W. Notestein, one of the early directors of the Population Council, supported coercive population control.
The Population Council was founded by the Rockefeller family, a family with a long history of involvement in population control and eugenics. According to Edwin Black:

Eugenics would have been so much bizarre parlor talk had it not been for extensive financing by corporate philanthropies, specifically the Carnegie Institution, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Harriman railroad fortune. They were all in league with some of America's most respected scientists from such prestigious universities as Stanford, Yale, Harvard and Princeton. These academicians espoused race theory and race science, and then faked and twisted data to serve eugenics' racist aims.

The Rockefeller family was also among the first to support the activities of Margaret Sanger.

Another organization that is linked to the sterilizing vaccine now used in forced sterilization is Unicef. LifeSiteNews.com reported that:

A UNICEF campaign to vaccinate Nigeria's youth against polio may have been a front for sterilizing the nation. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and Dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis.

It goes on to say that:

This is not the first time UNICEF has been embroiled in a controversy over sterilizing agents in vaccines. LifeSiteNews.com reported that in 1995, the Catholic Women's League of the Philippines won a court order halting a UNICEF anti-tetanus program because the vaccine had been laced with B-hCG, which when given in a vaccine permanently causes women to be unable to sustain a pregnancy. The Supreme Court of the Philippines found the surreptitious sterilization program had already vaccinated three million women, aged 12 to 45. B-hCG-laced vaccine was also found in at least four other developing countries.

One large multinational corporation that is currently funding Unicef is Procter and Gamble. They have chosen to fund Unicef's vaccination campaign, to be more specific, the vaccination against tetanus of women in childbearing age.

The website of this Fortune 500 company says:

For every pack of Pampers nappies purchased during the campaign, Pampers UK donated the funding equivalent to one tetanus vaccination to UNICEF for distribution to the world's most vulnerable mothers through UNICEF's immunisation programmes.

It also claims that:

To protect the newborn, women should receive at least two doses of tetanus vaccine at least four weeks apart, with the last dose at least two weeks before delivery.

However, vaccines against Tetanus have existed since at least 1993 that could protect women and their children against this disease through just a single injection during the 3rd trimester.
It seems odd to me that these vaccines are not being used. First of all, I would assume that after the scandal in which Unicef was involved of women becoming infertile due to their vaccines they would take great care to make sure no women could ever unknowingly be sterilized again. Wouldn't it reduce the chance of a woman receiving a large amount of HCG contaminated vaccines if she only had to be vaccinated against Tetanus once during her pregnancy?

It seems odd at first that Procter and Gamble decides to specifically fund the spread of this single vaccine that has been proven to sterilize women in the 3rd world. Furthermore, they're funding the specific organization that was responsible for spreading tetanus vaccines with HCG, Unicef received a court order to stop it's vaccination campaign because of this. However, a look at the history of some of it's (past) shareholders might provide some explanation why this specific goal was chosen for the money raised.

Clarence Gamble, was a descendant of one of the original founders of this company. Femist author Angela Franks has the following to say about this man:

He wrote: "To date less [sic] than 2,000 insane and mentally defective North Carolinians have been sterilized under the existing law--a figure that represents less than one out of every 41 of the State's estimated mentally unfit. This means that for every one man or woman who has been sterilized, there are 40 others who can continue to pour defective genes into the State's blood stream to pollute and degrade future generation." (Clarence J. Gamble, "Better Human Beings Tomorrow, " Better Health, October 1947, 14, 15)

Eugenics-Watch.org has the following to say:

Clarence J. Gamble used part of the fortune made by Procter & Gamble products (including soap) to finance birth control projects for the poor in many parts of the world. He helped to push through legislation in 1937 legalizing birth control in Puerto Rico; the law specified that birth control material was to be distributed by trained eugenicists. He supported birth control distribution in Appalachia and in rural Japan. A leader in Margaret Sanger's Birth Control Federation, he suggested that they set up a "Negro Project," using black clergy and physicians to promote birth control. He founded the Pathfinder Fund, to promote population control around the world.

And BlackGenocide.org, a website about the so called "Negro Project" mentions:

Prior to 1939, Sanger’s "outreach to the black community was largely limited to her Harlem clinic and speaking at black churches." Her vision for "the reproductive practices of black Americans" expanded after the January 1939 merger of the Clinical Research Bureau and the American Birth Control League to form the Birth Control Federation of America. She selected Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, of the soap-manufacturing company Procter and Gamble, to be the BCFA regional director of the South.
    Gamble wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled "Suggestions for the Negro Project," in which he recognized that "black leaders might regard birth control as an extermination plot." He suggested black leaders to be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.

Kevin Begos writes:

Gamble was sure that eugenic sterilization was a good idea, but after World War II few states were willing to consider the kind of aggressive program that he wanted. Gamble contributed time, money and a keen public-relations sense to the Human Betterment League. He also paid for most of the sterilizations in Orange County during one year, and he paid for the research that went into the book Sterilization in North Carolina, written by researcher Moya Woodside.

(...)

Though he considered himself a progressive believer in birth control, Gamble had an especially nasty edge, Schoen said.

He composed “poems” that extolled sterilization for “morons.” In one, a young woman and man are led toward sterilization, and Gamble concludes that “the North Carolina MORONS lived happily ever after.”

(...)

There are signs that some in North Carolina were horrified by Gamble. He suggested that the N.C. Mental Hygiene Society use his poem to promote the sterilization campaign; when its leaders firmly declined, Gamble was puzzled.

“Your unfavorable criticism of the story of the two moron families interested me,” Gamble wrote in a January 1947 letter. “It will be helpful if you can tell me the reasons behind this.”

But at least in the beginning, the Winston-Salem elite accepted Gamble into the fold, and genteel manners may have helped smooth any rough edges.

Dr. Gamble spoke informally, reviewing the survey of students in Winston-Salem schools made by psychiatrists working under the supervision of Dr. A.M. Jordan, financed by Mr. James G. Hanes.
    Dr. Jordan's findings are arresting and intensely interesting. As presented by Dr. Gamble, with a wealth of collateral comment, they were received with keen concern and an animated discussion followed.
    At the adjournment, Miss Wulkop served tea to those present.
    — Human Betterment League minutes, 1948

Gamble's support of Population Control and forced sterilization did not keep him from having five children himself. These children still serve on the board of the Pathfinder Fund, an organization founded by Gamble for Population Control. The website of the Pathfinder Fund mentions the following descendants of Clarence Gamble as directors, some of them also appear to be connected to Planned Parenthood.

Julia G. Kahrl, PhD
    Secretary

Julia G. Kahrl, Ph.D., board Secretary, a daughter of Pathfinder's founder, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, is a former free-lance photographer, psychotherapist, and educator. She is currently involved with land conservation efforts in Maine. Dr. Kahrl has served on the board of the Kairos Foundation, La Leche League International, and a variety of other organizations. She teaches courses in human development and is the author of articles that have appeared in publications related to her interests. Dr. Kahrl has observed family planning programs in the Far East, Africa, and South America.

Benjamin R. Kahrl

Benjamin R. Kahrl is Social Studies Department Head at Dartmouth High School. He received his Principal Certification at Harvard Graduate School of Education and is a repeat winner of Excellence in Teaching Awards. He received his undergraduate degree from Harvard University in 1989 and graduate degrees from both Ohio State and Harvard Universities. His interest in family planning derives in part from the commitment of his parents and his grandfather, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble. He has traveled specifically and extensively to see family planning projects in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.

James R. Epstein

James R. Epstein, grandson of Pathfinder International's founder, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, is President and Chief Executive Officer of EFO Capital Management, his family's financial management and estate planning business based in Washington, D.C. The company has a widely diversified investment horizon, but is currently focused on developing real estate. A proud father of two children, his other interests include building community, finding solutions to suburban sprawl, and supporting Waldorf Education, homebirth options, and alternative health modalities.

Sarah G. Epstein

Sarah G. Epstein, a daughter of Pathfinder International's founder, Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, has been an active member of the board of Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington, D.C. (PPMW). A volunteer for PPMW, she has counseled women on the maternity wards at the District of Columbia General Hospital and has spoken to many groups, particularly adolescents, on family planning. Mrs. Epstein is a former member of the board of The Centre for Development and Population Activities. She currently serves on the boards of The Population Institute, Federation for American Immigration Reform, and Population Services International. She has traveled widely in developing countries. She lectures on the artist, Edvard Munch, and shares her collection of his graphics with museums in the U.S. and abroad.

Walter J. Gamble, MD

Dr. Walter J. Gamble is a retired pediatric cardiologist on the staff of Children's Hospital Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts, for 32 years. He is a son of Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, Pathfinder's founder. Dr. Walter Gamble also serves on the boards of several other organizations in the Boston area, including the New England Aquarium, Science Museum, and Manomet Center for Conservation Sciences.

Kevin Begos wrote an article about Sarah G. Epstein. It details her support of a new chemical that can be used for sterilization, by scarring the fallopian tubes. Johanna Schoen, an assistant professor of women's history at the University of Iowa has the following to say about opposition to the legalization of this new method of sterilization:

"Sarah Epstein's rousing endorsement ... ignores the fact that any easy contraceptive method - and particularly one as inexpensive as quinacrine and as easy to administer - carries with it a higher likelihood of abuse," said Schoen, who has done extensive research on birth-control methods.

"The realities of family planning politics around the world are likely to lead to a situation in which especially poor women get pushed towards the use of quinacrine - or even worse, are given quinacrine without their knowledge."

Epstein compares her efforts to those of her father, the man who funded forced sterilizations:

Epstein herself makes the link to her father's work, writing that "his battles ... with birth control opponents remind me today of what we are facing with (quinacrine)."

The connection between this family and the company it owns to the funding of Unicef's tetanus vaccination is shocking. There is a hidden agenda between many forms of apparant philanthropy.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
For more information on who owns Proctor and Gamble, research the Mormon/Proctor and Gamble feuds
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Boubear

I have a feeling the cervical cancer HPV vaccine is the same thing.  It is geared to women and young girls.  It has never been tested.  I don't know, I really hope not!! :(

Offline JesusItrustinYou

I have a feeling the cervical cancer HPV vaccine is the same thing.  It is geared to women and young girls.  It has never been tested.  I don't know, I really hope not!! :(
I'm with you!  When my daughter's PEDIATRICIAN tried to push this on her I went ballistic on him.  Something told me NO!  My gut also told me that this vaccine has something to do with sterilizing the next generation.  After that last visit ever to that doctor I did some research and now I am convinced of it.(Thank you everyone on these forums).  I thank God that I listened to my gut because I love my daughter (and all my children) and I love being a mother and it's the best job ever (and the hardest) and I want my daughter to be able to love her children.  These people are from hell.  Satan is their god.  What other explanation can there be when such evil goes on?

Boubear

These people are bent on destruction.  So glad you didn't let your daughter get this!! :)

Offline dogmadestroyer

Good research as always.

Bump!
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
PERFECTING HUMANKIND:
A COMPARISON OF PROGRESSIVE AND
NAZI VIEWS ON EUGENICS,
STERILIZATION, AND ABORTION
John Hunt
We are rapidly becoming a society that seeks
to defend itself against the child.
Maria Montessori, The Secret of Childhood, 1911
DURING
AND
1997 the world was shocked when there were
revelations that many western democracies had engaged in forced
sterilization of people for eugenic reasons. The dictionarydefines eugenics
as “a science concerned with improving...the human species, by such
means as influencing or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to
have desirable genetic traits.”

Easier to read pdf: www.uffl.org/vol%208/hunt8.pdf

i
Another definition of eugenics is “well
born.”
ii
The term eugenics was first coined in 1883 byan Englishman, Sir Francis
Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin.
iii
However, it was in North America,
especially the United States, that the eugenics movement really became
established. In 1910 the first major eugenics research institution, the
Eugenics Records Office, was founded, and in 1923 the American
Eugenics Society was formed, with branches in 29 states by the end of the
decade. By 1928 there were 376 college courses on eugenics, and the
subject found its way into high school textbooks by the mid 1930's.
iv
Canada was not immune. The province of Alberta passed a sterilization
bill in 1928. Its sponsor, a rancher who felt that genetic lessons he had
learned in cattle raising could be applied to humankind, stated: “If it is the
quantity of production of the human race that is desired, then we don’t
need this bill. But if we want quality, then it is a different matter.”
v
Evidence given in a 1996 lawsuit contended that a disproportionate
number of those sterilized from this law were from ethnic minorities and
the poor.
vi
The eugenics movement was also international. In the canton of Vaud in
Switzerland many mentally-handicapped patients were forcibly sterilizedPage 2

Life and Learning VIII
according to a 1928 law, a copy of which Hitler would request in 1934.
vii
Between 1935 and 1976 some 60,000 mentally ill individuals, single
mothers with many children, gypsies, and persons of mixed race were
forcibly sterilized in Sweden, so that a healthier Swedish race would not
make demands on the country’s elaborate welfare society.
viii
Similar
practices occurred in Denmark, Norway, and Finland starting in the 1920's
and 1930's, and they are still (1997) operative in Belgium and Austria.
ix
The Austrian Ministry of Justice recently promised to curtail the rights of
parents to authorize sterilization of their handicapped children after
complaints were made public.
x
Despite the fact that the eugenics movement was international, it was in
the U.S. that by far the most work on eugenics was done.
xi
The model for
the Swedish program (in existence from 1935 to 1976) was the United
States.
xii
Gerald Self, author of The Mad Among Us, says that Germany
also borrowed from the United States in the matter of eugenics and that the
drive for Aryan race supremacy began in the United States.
xiii
In the life of
Margaret Sanger (a U.S. citizen) we see an interest in more than just birth
control. While Sanger did not draw a distinction between “fit” and “unfit”
along racial lines, as Nazi Germany would later do, she still believed that
there were “unfit,” a category under which she included the poor,
epileptics, alcoholics, the “feeble minded,” criminals, those physicallyand
mentally disabled, and the insane. Conversely, the fit were those who were
intelligent, sane, healthy, and wealthy.
xiv
Sanger also believed that the unfit should not reproduce. In her 1922
book Pivot of Civilization, she said that she disagreed with having the “fit”
have more children but that she definitely supported the discouraging of
“unfit” from having any children, by force if necessary.
xv
Previously, in
her Birth Control Review she had said: “Possibly drastic and Spartan
methods may be forced upon society if it continues complacently to
encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our
stupidly cruel sentimentalism.”
xvi
Sanger thus believed not only in birth control, but in the use of it along
with sterilization to promote eugenics. She did not believe in abortion
(which this article will discuss later), and Planned Parenthood held this
position until her death in 1966. Her disavowal of abortion, however, while
approving of birth control, sterilization (including forced sterilization), and
eugenics, was a tactical move. It was the result of the advice given her by
her lover, Havelock Ellis, who convinced her that industrial society was
not quite ready for it. Previous to this, she had spoken about “the right to
destroy.”
xvii
Sanger had very close contacts with sex-reformers in
Germany, and it would be the United States and Germany where the
subject of eugenics and sterilization would arouse the most interest.
xviii
This article will now analyze sexual politics in Germany during both the
democratic years of the Weimar Republic after World War I (1918-1933)
and the years of Nazi rule before World War II (1933-1939). As an
historian of genetic issues has put it: “When all is said and done, it is the
LOGIC of eugenics far more than its racism that proved to be the most
unfortunate legacy of the German race hygiene movement for the Third
Reich.”
xix
THE CULTURAL ATMOSPHERE
of the nearly fifteen years of democratic rule
in Weimar Germany before Hitler was lively and diverse. The capital,
Berlin, emerged suddenly as the most culturally innovative of all the
capital cities of Europe, second only to Paris.
xx
William Shirer speaks of
most Germans during this period as being democratic, liberal, or even
pacifist.
xxi
Now it is commonly maintained that the coming of Nazi rule in
1933 “opened up a chain of primitive drives and animalic forces that seem
to separate the world before and after Hitler.”
xxii
If one analyzes sexual
politics (especially eugenics, sterilization, and abortion) during these
periods, however, a different picture emerges. The shift from Weimar to
Hitler is not a case of white going to black, but a shift in shades of gray.
There had been a steady decline in the German birth-rate since the late
19th century. Families averaged only one child each. Culturally
sophisticated Berlin had the lowest birth-rate of any city in Europe. There
was a general fear of the numerous Slavs to the east. Hence, there was a
desire to raise the birth-rate (a matter of “quantity”).
xxiii
There were, however, particular problems for women. Many males had
been killed in World War I. Many women were in menial jobs, and there
was a housing shortage. The lack of males meant that it was difficult for
women to marry, and if they were fortunate enough to marry, their jobs and
the lack of housing made it difficulty to raise children. Owing to this
situation, the government of the state of Prussia, which covered almost
two-thirds of Germany, set up marriage counseling centers, which
dispensed advice about fitness for marriage and procreation, encouraged
the having of “healthy” offspring by making the correct marriage, and
discouraged the having of “unfit” offspring by avoiding certain
marriages.
xxiv
This desire for healthy children (a matter of “quality”) almost
contradicted the desire for a higher birth-rate (a question of “quantity”).Page 4

Life and Learning VIII
Our discussion thus turns to the matters of eugenics and sterilization in
the Weimar democracy. The first major sex-reform organization (those
desiring unlimited birth control and the liberalizing–or preferably the
legalizing–of abortion) was the National League for Birth Control and
Sexual Hygiene. This organization (and others like it) was also interested
in eugenics and sterilization. Its Hamburg branch, for example, had
lectures such as “Race Theory, Eugenics, and Sterilization” and “The
Extermination of Unfit Life,” in which the reformers put forth the idea that
collective welfare and fitness should be the chief concerns in reproduction.
Sex-reformers in this democracy believed in the perfectibilityof the human
race, worshiped the body, and were even convinced that the quality of
intercourse affected the end product.
xxv
Female and Socialist physicians, who were among the strongest advocates
for legalization of abortion, were also the most avid proponents of eugenic
sterilization. They refused to rule out coercive sterilization (designed to
separate the responsible from the “irresponsible”), believing it to be clean,
quick, permanent, with no costly follow up, and containing less of a stigma
than abortion.
xxvi
In addition to the Prussian state government, the sex-reformsocieties, and
prominent female and socialist physicians, the national government also
became involved in eugenics and sterilization. In 1928 ministryofficials at
the Department of Health held secret sessions with the most prominent
racial thinkers in Germany in which they talked about the possibilities of
forced sterilization and the killing of the severelymentallydisabled, among
a number of other measures. The existing law, uneasiness about public
opinion, and a desire for more knowledge about heredity, held them
back.
xxvii
As the Depression, with all of its harshness descended on
Germany, however, the Prussian State Council (at this time Prussia
covered almost two-thirds of Germany) stated in 1932: “Do we not already
have far too many inferior people who clearly swell the army of welfare
applicants? Mankind would be spared an enormous amount of suffering if
many of these people were never born.”
xxviii
This brings us now to a
discussion of abortion in the Weimar Democracy.
The campaign to legalize abortion, or to liberalize Section 218 of the
1871 national law that forbade it, was an issue for almost the entire history
of the Weimar Democracy. Some 19 measures concerning reform of
abortion law or the legalization of abortion were introduced between 1919
and 1932.
xxix
Most of the debate occurred from 1920 to 1930, before there
was any sizable number of Nazis in the national parliament, the Reichstag.
Supported by the political left (Communists, Socialists, Democrats),
advocates for liberalization or legalization made arguments, most of which
are still being used today:
· Women needed to control their reproduction better, now that so many
were workers as well as wives and mothers.
· It was difficult to raise children during the dislocation after the war and
the inflation of the 1920's, not to mention the depression of the 1930's.
· The wealthy could get abortions, despite the law.
· Since the poor too were getting abortions anyway, the current law was
unenforceable.
· When having their abortions, the poor were frequently being harmed by
the untrained and “quacks.”
· Children should be planned and wanted (this was the result of the
eugenics movement).
· Unborn life was unconscious, while the women having abortions were
conscious.
· Morality is a personal matter.
· The day would come when it would not be necessary; it was a “passing
phase” society would go through.
Abortion was opposed by the political center and the right (Center Party,
Nationalists), as well as by churches and by most physicians, who warned
about killing, moral decay, and Germany’s low birth-rate.
xxx
The result of
the abortion debate was a compromise in 1926:
· Violation of Section 218 was reduced from the status of a felony to a
misdemeanor.
· Penal servitude was replaced by simple imprisonment.
· Prison sentences ranged from three months to one day, plus a small fine.
Abortion still remained illegal, however, and one could not become an
entrepreneur, doing it as a business for money. Penalties for this were for
up to five years in prison, and up to five years if the procedure was
forced.
xxxi
When Hitler and the Nazis came to power in early1933, there had already
been well over ten years of activity and controversy in Germany
surrounding the issues of eugenics, sterilization and abortion. The drive
for eugenics and sterilization (but not abortion, in large part due toPage 6

Life and Learning VIII
Margaret Sanger’s tactical move) had been inspired byinfluences fromthe
United States, including: the U.S. eugenics research going back to 1910,
sterilization laws in manyU.S. states, and anti-immigration laws.
xxxii
These
things would persist in the United States into the 1930's (during the early
Nazi years) and contact between American and German eugenicists
continued.
What were Hitler’s attitudes concerning eugenics, sterilization, and
abortion? One historian has stated: “the language and concepts of eugenics
[and sterilization]...were deeply rooted in even the most ‘progressive’
Weimar social health and welfare initiatives.”
xxxiii
This same historian,
however, takes great pains to state that the Weimar Democracy was
different from Hitler’s regime: “To talk of sterilization, even to performthe
procedure, or to consider the possibility of coercive sterilization [the
attitude of Weimar] was not the same as to practice it with all the combined
forces of medical, police, and legal power in a terrorist state [the activities
of Hitler].”
xxxiv
The same historian noted that there were considerable
differences between Nazi medical figures who wanted a master race and
traditionally trained scientists who had legitimate projects in biological
planning.
xxxv
In the matter of eugenics and sterilization, I find the differences between
the Weimar Democracy and the Nazi regime to be a matter of degree. In
the first three years of the Nazi regime, manylawyers, one-third of teachers
(32%), and almost one-half of physicians joined the Nazi party in order to
advance their careers.
xxxvi
Virtually all journalists succumbed,
xxxvii
as had
most businessmen.
xxxviii
Most Protestants, including clergy, supported the
regime with their neutrality,
xxxix
and the Catholic church signed a
Concordat with the regime.
xl
In other words, a large number of the elites of
the Weimar Democracy served the Nazi regime directly or indirectly by
their passivity, especially in the early years of Nazism.
The many Weimar centers for marriage, sex, and eugenic counseling were
observed, judged, and evaluated by the Nazis in order to use their files to
target certain people for sterilizations.
xli
By early 1934 some 205 eugenics
courts had been started, deciding who would be worthy to procreate.
During the first years of their operation there were about 100,000
applications urged by social workers for sterilization; 56,000 (28,000 on
men and 28,000 on women) were carried out, and these courts, social
workers , and physicians took decision-making from individuals.
xlii
The purpose of the Nazi use of eugenics courts and of forced or pressured
sterilizations was to keep the “unfit” from reproducing. In this the Nazi
regime was not that much different from American eugenicists or the
Weimar Democracy, except that the term “unfit” now had more of a racial
interpretation, as if somehow this was worse than the interpretation before
Hitler and the Nazis had been.
Nazi abortion policy also fit into this mode. The Nazis forbade abortions
in order to increase the German birth-rate. In March 1934, however, the
Hereditary Health Court in Hamburg rendered a judgment which stated
that abortions on grounds of racial health were not an offense. In its
decision it referred to a Supreme Court decision during Weimar, exactly
seven years before, which had allowed the procedure for “medical
indications.”
xliii
In June 1935, therefore, the sterilization lawwas amended
to allow abortions on eugenic grounds, and these abortions had to be
followed by sterilization, although carrying it out technically depended on
the woman’s consent.
xliv
As one historian has put it: “The notion that
abortion was now for the first time legal would have come as quite a
surprise to the numerous physicians who were attacked as abortionists.”
xlv
Despite the fact that racial theories were the force behind this decision,
there were some non-Nazis who approved because of the allowance of
choice.
xlvi
In 1938 the government announced that Jews could have
abortions, since this could only benefit the German people.
xlvii
Hence Jews,
along with “unfit” Germans, had a “choice” while most Germans did not.
What this all meant was that the Nazis saw abortion as a very useful
weapon, in other words, as an act of killing. The prosecution at one of the
Nuremberg War Crimes Trials immediately after World War II stated
this.
xlviii
This was also spelled out twice more by the German Supreme
Court many years after World War II.
xlix
To summarize our comparison between the Weimar Democracy and the
Nazi Regime in regard to sexual politics:
· Both wanted an increase in the German birth-rate (a matter of
“quantity”).
· Both believed in eugenics (a question of German “quality”).
· Both believed in sterilization. Weimar believed in the use of force but
never used force, most likely because it did not exist long enough to get the
chance. The Nazis, who also believed in forced sterilization, did have the
chance and used it.
· Both believed in abortion to certain degrees. Weimar liberalized the law
in 1926, and the Nazis legalized the practice by measures in 1935 and
1938, but only for “unfit” Germans and for non-Germans. Both believed in
choice (even the Nazis, at least to World War II).
· Both believed in governmental control concerning population and sexual
politics. The tension between individual freedom and the needs of the state
(society) that had existed during Weimar was solved by Hitler.
· Both maintained contact with American eugenicists until World War II.
This article does not maintain that Weimar was the “seed” of Nazism or
that Hitler was the “fruit-of-the poisonous-tree.” It is, however, a
statement that the rise of Hitler and Nazism, at least as far as sexual politics
went, was not the quantum jump from democracy which most people,
including most historians, seem to think. This article, in other words, holds
the thesis that decent people can do or condone horrible things,
l
even
decent people living in democracies.
NOWADAYS EUGENICS
is a discredited science.
li
There is also shock felt
today about the tricked and forced sterilizations of the past. Abortion,
however, is now legalized in most democracies, with the boast from those
who believe in its legalization that there is now “choice” in the matter.
Sterilization (forced or voluntary, for eugenic reasons or not) prevents a
life from happening. Abortion, on the other hand, takes a life that already
has happened, because an unborn is the other patient in any pregnancy
lii
and is no longer considered by science as a mere maternal appendage.
liii
The Nazis, experts in killing, knew this. They too had allowed choice, at
least for a while.
The historian of eugenics mentioned at the beginning of this article has
stated: “A parallel between the economic and social milieu of the United
States today and that of Germany in the Weimar and especially Nazi
periods emerges in the debate over health care. Then as now, the
discussion centered on decisions about who should receive what kind of
health care and for how long. Indeed, in Germany medicine was
considered a national resource to be used only for those individuals who
showed the greatest prospect of recovery and future productivity.”
liv
There has been in the United States a drastic limitation on welfare,
various suggestions that welfare mothers be forcibly given infertilitydrugs
and birth control devices ( indefinite sterilization), and a general
atmosphere of not wishing to have taxpayer’s dollars spent on
non-productive citizens.
lv
Consider the following features of the situation
in the United States today concerning sterilization and abortion:
· Is it a coincidence that a disproportionate number of Planned
Parenthood’s birth control/abortion clinics today are in predominantly
black-Hispanic areas, and that virtually all of Planned Parenthood’s
school-based clinics since the 1980's are in schools overwhelmingly
non-white?
lvi
· Is it a coincidence that Afro-Americans, who are only one-ninth of the
population (12%) account for between one-third and one-half of all
abortions, and that in many black communities there are more abortions
than births, sometimes by as much as a three-to-one ratio?
lvii
· Is it a coincidence that the sterilization-rate among blacks is 45% higher
than whites, and that for Hispanics the rate is 30% higher, and further, that
in many of the sterilizations the dominant factor is pressure to have the
abortion in order to obtain welfare?
lviii
· Is it a coincidence that over the years Planned Parenthood has advocated
compulsory abortion for out-of-wedlock pregnancies, and compulsory
sterilization for those who already have two children?
lix
· Is it a coincidence that while China has put compulsory abortion and
compulsory sterilization into motion, Planned Parenthood not onlyhas not
opposed this, but has helped to fund it and has fought to have the U.S.
Government fund it?
lx
From my own observations I would also mention the recent attempt by the
managed-health care industry to rush treatment for mastectomies and
women giving birth to children. If enough people sign living wills and if
there is an increase in the popularity of physician-assisted suicide, is it not
possible for the managed-health care industry to harass those who disagree
with suicide and euthanasia? With a low birth-rate, a high abortion-rate,
and increasingly aging population, there are enough elements in America
for a frightening scenario. One does not need Hitler to have horror.
NOTES
i. Random House Webster’s College Dictionary (New York: Random House,
1991), p. 460.
ii. Angela Franz, “Margaret Sanger and Prison Planet ForumA: The Eugenics Connection,”
National Right to Life News (Sept. 30, 1997) p. 10.
iii. Garland E. Allen, “Science Misapplied: The Eugenics Age Revisited,”
Technology Review (August-September 1996) pp. 22-31. References to this article
will use the page numbers as found in SIRS Reseacher (Fall, 1997), here, p.1. The
author is an historian of science who specializes in genetics issues.
iv. Allen, pp. 4-5.
v. David Crary, “Forced Sterilization Eugenics Lawsuits Mount in Canada,”
Associated Press (December 23, 1996), p. 2, retrieved from http://www.
seattletimes.com/todaysnews/browse/html/ster-122396.html.
vi. Ibid.
vii. Elif Kaban, “Nazi-Style Sterilization Report Shocks Swiss,” Reuters (August
27, 1997), retrieved from http://www.yahoo.com/headlines/970827/interna-
tional/stories/swiss-1.html .
viii. Don Hill, “Europe: Sweden’s Sterilization ProgramHas Plentyof Company,”
RFE/RL (August 29, 1997) p. 1, retrieved from http/www.rferl.org/nca/features/
1997/08/FRU.970829141718.html.
ix. Ibid.
x. Nigel Glass, “Austrians Rethinking Sterilization Legislation,” Lancet 350/9079
(Sept. 6, 1997) p. 723.
xi. Allen, p. 5.
xii. Hill, p. 1.
xiii. Hill, p. 2.
xiv. Franz, p. 10.
xv. Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization (New York: Brentano’s, 1922) p.187,
quoted in Franz, p. 11.
xvi. Margaret Sanger, Birth Control Review (October 1921), p.5, cited in Franz, p.
xvii. Madeline Gray, Margaret Sanger: A Biography of the Champion of Birth
Control ( New York: Richard Marek Publ., 1979) pp. 159, 280.
xviii. Allen, pp. 5-6. See also Atina Grossmann, Reforming Sex: The German
Movement for Birth Control and Abortion Reform, 1920-1950 (New York:
Oxford Univ. Press, 1995). This is mentioned several times throughout the work.
xix. Allen, p. 10.
xx. H. Stuart Hughes, Contemporary Europe: A History (Englewood Cliffs:
Prentice Hall, 5th ed.,1981) p.178. Robert O. Paxton, Europe in the Twentieth
Century (New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich, 1975) p. 300.
xxi. William Shirer, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi
Germany (Greenwich: Fawcett Publ., A Crest Reprint, 1960), p. 168.
xxii. Koppel Pinson, Modern Germany: Its History and Civilization (New York:
MacMillan, 2nd ed., 1966), p. 479. This is the beginning of a chapter called
“Germany Goes Berserk, 1933-1945.”
xxiii. Grossmann, pp. 3-4.
xxiv. Grossmann, pp. 6-10.
xxv. Grossman, pp. 24-25.
xxvi. Grossmann, pp. 70-74.
xxvii. Grossmann, p. 143.
xxviii. Grossmann, p. 144.
xxix. Grossmann, p. 82.
xxx. Grossmann 87-93. Cornelie Usborne, The Politics of the Body in Weimar
Germany: Women’s Reproductive Rights and Duties (Ann Arbor: The Univ. of
Michigan Press, 1992) pp. 156-58.
xxxi. Grossmann, pp. 82-83; Usborne, pp. 173-74.
xxxii. Claudia Koonz, Mothers in the Fatherland; Women, the Family and Nazi
Politics (London: Jonathan Cape, 1986), p. xxxii.
xxxiii. Grossmann, p. 136.
xxxiv. Grossmann, p. 145.
xxxv. Grossmann, p. 162. See also pp. vii, 141, 143, 165.
xxxvi. V.R. Berghan, Modern Germany: Society, Economy, and Politics in the
Twentieth Century (New York: Columbia Univ. Press, 2nd ed., 1987) pp. 136-37.
xxxvii. Pinson, p. 495.
xxxviii. Shirer, pp. 282-83.
xxxix. Shirer, pp. 326, 331.
xl. Shirer, pp. pp. 324-25.
xli. Grossmann, pp. 141-42.
xlii. Koonz, p. 189.
xliii. Jill Stephenson, Women in Nazi Society (New York: Barnes and Noble,
1975), p. 62.
xliv. Grossmann, p. 150.
xlv. Grossmann, p. 151.
xlvi. Stephenson, p. 61.
xlvii. Stephenson, pp. 62-63.
xlviii. Records of the United States Nuernberg War Crimes Trials, United States
of America v. Ulrich Greifelt, et al. (Case VIII), October 10, 1947-March 10,
1948, in the National Archives, Washington, D.C., Microfilm Publ. 894, Roll 31,
(Trial Vols. 12 and 13), pp. 13-14. The prosecution called abortion here “an act of
extermination.”
xlix. The link of abortion with Nazism was made in 1975 by the High Court of
West Germany. See Neues Juristisches Wochenblatt XIII (1975) 574. In 1990 the
West German constitution, law and and supreme court decisions came to applyto
all of Germany. The labeling of abortion as an act of killing was also made in this
same decision. See Ibid., p. 576. In 1993 the German High Court declared
abortion to be wrong in just about all cases, must, therefore, be forbidden, that the
unborn have a right to life. See Europaische Grundrechte Zeitschrift IX-X (June
4, 1993) 229, principles 1and 4.
l. For some of the latest scholarship on common Germans in the Nazi dictatorship,
see Daniel Jonah Goldhagen, Hitler’s Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans
and the Holocaust (New York: Vintage, 1997). For a more detailed account of
Socialist sexual politics, especially eugenics, in Weimar Germany, see Michael
Schwartz, Sozialistische Eugenic: Eugenische Sozialtechnologien in Debatten
und Politik der Deutschen Sozialdemokratie, 1890-1933 (Bonn: J.H.W. Dietz,
1995). A review of this work states: “Schwartz’s historical study reminds us that
even the standard-bearers of a humane and democratic tradition can be persuaded
to engage in very inhumane and undemocratic practices if economic
circumstances appear to make them unavoidable. Therein lie both the
contemporary relevance of this book and our own need to remain vigilant.” See
The American Historical Review, 103/2 (April 1998) 540-41.
li. Allen, pp. 10-11.
lii. Gary F. Cunningham, Paul C. Macdonald, Norman F. Gant (eds.), William’s
Obstetrics (Norwalk: Appleton Lange, 18th ed., 1989) p. 87. This is the latest
edition, as of 1997.
liii. Ibid., p. 277.
liv. Allen, p, 11.
lv. Allen, pp. 11-12.
lvi. George Grant, Grand Illusions: The Legacy of Planned Parenthood (Franklin,
Tenn.: Adroit Press, rev. 2nd. ed., 1992), p. 98.
lvii.Grant, p. 99. The National Academy of Sciences gives 32%, while a report
from the Health and Human Services Administration gives 43%. The latter states
that 10% are Hispanic: thus if the figures of HHSA are true, over half of abortions
are performed on racial minorities.
lviii. Grant, p. 100.
lix. Grant, p. 25.
lx. Ibid.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Sterilization
http://www.timetoast.com/timelines/11155
Timeline created by hmcdaniel    Event Date:   Event Title:   Event Description:
   02/23/1880   1880   An American doctor tied a woman's Fallopian tubes for the first time during a Cesarean operation in Toledo, Ohio.
    02/23/1883   1883   foung eugenics
   02/23/1894   1894   Vasectomy introduced as an alternative to castration as a method of sterilizing males.
   02/23/1899   1899   Indiana reform school superintendent Harry Sharp used vasectomy for eugenic sterilization for the first time.
   02/23/1907   1907   Indiana became the first state to enact a sterilization law
   02/23/1919   1919   The North Carolina General Assembly passed a weak sterilization law. No known sterilizations were performed under this statute.
   02/23/1929   1929   Thirty states passed sterilization laws, including North Carolina, which passed the N.C. Sterilization Act in 1929.
   02/23/1933   1933   As a result of a lawsuit filed by Forsyth County resident Mary Brewer, the N.C. Supreme Court ruled that the Sterilization Act was unconstitutional, citing lack of public hearings or a notification process.
   02/23/1934   1934   The N.C. General Assembly approved an overhauled sterilization law modeled after a similar law in Virginia that had passed muster by the U.S. Supreme Court. The law set the membership of the Eugenics Board of North Carolina at five. It also authorized sterilizations of the feeble-minded, mentally diseased and epileptics.
   02/23/1935   1935   Wickliffe Draper, an eccentric philanthrophist who bankrolled racial research, attended a conference on eugenics in Nazi Germany.
   02/23/1935   1935   The N.C. General Assembly made the first small appropriation to the Eugenics Board for expenses.
    02/23/1937   1937   The N.C. General Assembly amended the sterilization law to read that a county superintendent of public welfare may act as prosecutor or petitioner in instituting sterilizations.
   02/23/1937   1937   Wickliffe Draper founded the Pioneer Fund to support scientific research on race differences.
   02/23/1938   1938   Dr. Clarence Gamble worked with Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger on the "Negro Project," an effort that led to North Carolina providing the first government-sponsored birth control program in the nation.
   02/23/1941   1941   the department of medical genetics is founded at the Bowman Gray school of Medicine.
    02/23/1943   1943   Director of Medical genetics
   02/23/1944   1944   A sterilization program in Forsyth County - separate from the state program - operates with the approval of county commissioners
    02/23/1944   1944   Dr. Ellen Winston named commisioner of public welfare on NC
   02/23/1945   1945   Dr. Clarence Gamble, heir to the Procter & Gamble fortune, contributed $6,000 to the Eugenics Board to study the need for sterilizations in North Carolina and later paid for IQ studies of schoolchildren and sterilizations in Orange County.
   02/24/1945   1945   World War II ended. Revelations about Nazi atrocities - including eugenic research, forced sterilizations and concentration camps - begin circulating around the world.
   02/24/1947   1947   For the first time, the number of sterilizations in North Carolina performed on members of the general public exceeded the number performed on inmates and patients in state institutions. With the exception of the 1950-52 biennial reporting period, the number of institutional sterilizations would never again exceed the number performed on members of the general public.
   02/24/1947   1947   The General Assembly approved the hiring of a full-time executive secretary for the Eugenics Board.
   02/24/1948   1948   The Human Betterment League of North Carolina started its efforts to promote eugenic sterilization in the state. The membership of the league included James G. Hanes and Alice Shelton Gray, both prominent citizens of Forsyth County.
   02/24/1948   1948   Dr. Clarence Gamble paid for the research costs of Moya Woodside's book Sterilization in North Carolina and for distributing 2,000 copies of a manual spelling out the policies of the Eugenics Board to social and health agencies.
   02/24/1953   1953   Wickliffe Draper donated $100,000 to the Bowman-Gray Genetics Program
   02/24/1959   1959   The number of blacks sterilized under North Carolina's program exceeded the number of whites sterilized for the first time.
   02/24/1961   1961   Sue Casebolt becomes executive secretary of the Eugenics Board
   02/24/1966   1996   Pioneer Fund grant recipients contribute research to The Bell Curve, a book that ignited a national controversy over science that examines differences between the races.
   02/24/1972   1972   Tom Ellis, a political ally of U.S. Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., is named a director of the Pioneer Fund.
   02/24/1974   1974   The Eugenics Board of North Carolina is disbanded.
   02/24/1983   1983   Jessie-Riddick and Cox-Ramirez lost their civil lawsuit against the state of North Carolina.
   02/24/2002   2002   Virginia Gov. Mark Warner issued a statement of regret to the over 8,000 victims of its eugenics program in May. %u2022 Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber apologized in December for his state's eugenics law that led to the forced sterilizations of over 2,000 people.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
http://infectandreflect.blogspot.com/2008/04/procter-gamble-target-for-ads-on-bet.html
Procter & Gamble Target for Ads on BET and MTV

Maybe this study and more like it will help alter the images we see on TV. Only time will tell.

Proctor & Gamble continues to test the urban market, with a new hotline to obtain input from the customers of the company’s various brands regarding P&G’s sponsorship of music video programs on BET and MTV. The company, which recently launched Tagged Records, a full-fledged Hip-Hop label run by rap boss Jermaine Dupri, was asked to remove commercials that air during Rap City, 106 & Park and MTV’s Sucka Free.

The request comes after a recently released study on April 10 by the Parents Television Council and the Enough Is Enough Campaign in Entertainment. The comprehensive study titled "The Rap on Rap" details the amount of foul language and sexual acts that are featured per-hour during each show. Using this information, Enough Is Enough seeks to have advertisers banned from the popular Hip-Hop video shows.

In December of 2007, PTC recorded every new episode from each program over a two-week period, for a total of 27.5 hours content. PTC found 1,674 instances of offensive of adult content featured on the three programs during the 27.5 hours analyzed. Rap City featured the highest level of sexual activity (31.6 instances per hour), explicit language (25.3 instances per hour) and violence (11.7 instances per hour). MTV’s Sucka Free contained the highest level of drug sales/use (10.5 per instances per hour). The company found that explicit language was muted in 91% of the instances, but nine were not including the words "damn," "bitch," "pissed" and euphemism for the word "f**k." The most commonly used explicative during the study was the word "N***a." Proctor & Gamble was targeted because the company had more advertisements placed on the network than any other company.

The Enough is Enough Campaign, which is being organized by Reverend Delman Coates, protests advertisers who market their products during shows that promote violence, criminal behavior, drug use and drug dealing. P&G, which owns such brands as Gillette, Duracell, Tide and Pampers, has set up the number (800-331-3774) to provide input on whether or not consumers are concerned with their products being placed against the offensive.

Enough Is Enough is also targeting five other major advertisers, including YUM Brands, Wal-Mart, General Motors, McDonalds, and AT&T, claiming they sponsor video shows that contain themes inappropriate for children and youth. (From Allhiphop.com)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Eugenics, a brief history
http://www.tribalmessenger.org/t-secret-gov/eugenics.htm
eu·gen·ics
Pronunciation: yu-'je-niks
Function: noun
Date: 1883
: a science that deals with the improvement by control of human mating, of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Eugenics began as a breeding science for horses in the late 19th century in the US. In the early 1900s No. Carolina and Virginia used it to control the population of humans that were deemed inferior though mental; retardation and handicapped. Hitler's Nazi Germany showe an interest in eugenics and expanded its use to control the population of those deemed unfit or unnecessary people: handicapped, gypsies, indigents, slavs, and Jews. This is the core of the Master Race way of thinking and it is alive and well in our world today. One can understand the need for birth control in today's world but who gets sterilized and who doesn't is not always a voluntary decision. The survivors make up the master race; the characteristics of which are highly defined by race purists. Here is a brief history.

General Draper was an advocate of eugenics. In 1932, William Draper financed the International Eugenics Congress and helped select Ernst Ruaudin as chief of the world eugenics movement. They promoted what he called Adolf Hitler's "holy, national and international racial hygienic mission." They worked closely with Prescott Bush who shared the same views on eugenics. In Prescott’s first run for office in 1950 he was exposed as an activist in the fascist eugenics movement. Due to the exposure, Prescott lost his first bid for office.

Meanwhile, General Draper founded the Population Crisis Committee, joining with the Rockefeller and Du Pont families to promote eugenics for population control. The administration of President Lyndon Johnson, advised by General Draper on the subject, began financing birth control in the tropical countries through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).

General Draper was George Bush's guru on the population question. But there was also Draper's money--from that uniquely horrible source--and Draper's connections on Wall Street and abroad. Draper's son and heir, William H. Draper III, was co-chairman for finance (chief of fundraising) of the Bush-for-President national campaign organization in 1980. With George Bush in the White House, the younger Draper heads up the depopulation activities of the United Nations throughout the world.

On Eugenics ---- "The [government] must put the most modern medical means in the service of this knowledge.... Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unworthy must not perpetuate their suffering in the body of their children.... The prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over a period of only 600 years, would ... free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune."
-- Adolph Hitler

"The per capita income gap between the developed and the developing countries is increasing, in large part the result of higher birth rates in the poorer countries.... Famine in India, unwanted babies in the United States, poverty that seemed to form an unbreakable chain for millions of people--how should we tackle these problems?.... It is quite clear that one of the major challenges of the 1970s ... will be to curb the world's fertility."
-- George Bush Sr.

These two quotations are alike in their mock show of concern for human suffering, and in their cynical remedy for it: Big Brother must prevent the 'unworthy' or 'unwanted' people from living. Because of Geroge Bush 250 million brown skinned people have been sterilized at the US taxpayer's expense - $300 million a year.

Sterilization:

The U.S. Agency for International Development says that surgical sterilization is the Bush administration's "first choice" method of population reduction in the Third World. The United Nations Population Fund claims that 37 percent of contraception users in Ibero-America and the Caribbean have already been surgically sterilized.
In a 1991 report, William H. Draper III's agency asserts that 254 million couples will be surgically sterilized over the course of the 1990s; and that if present trends continue, 80 percent of the women in Puerto Rico and Panama will be surgically sterilized.

The U.S. government pays directly for these sterilizations.

Mexico is first among targeted nations, on a list which was drawn up in July 1991, at a USAID strategy session. India and Brazil are second and third priorities, respectively. On contract with the Bush administration, U.S. personnel are working from bases in Mexico to perform surgery on millions of Mexican men and women. The acknowledged strategy in this program is to sterilize those young adults who have not already completed their families.

The spending for birth control in the non-white countries is one of the few items that headed upwards in the Bush I administration budget. In 1992 USAID said its Population Account would receive $300 million, a 20 percent increase over the previous year. Within this project, a significant sum is spent on political and psychological manipulations of target nations, and rather blatant subversion of their religions and governments.

In 946-47 Gordon Gray and Dr. Claude Nash Herndon conducted experiments in "medical genetics" at Bowman Gray Medical School. Dr. Clarence Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble soap fortune, was the sterilizers national field operations chief.

The experiment worked as follows. All children enrolled in the school district of Winston-Salem, N.C., were given a special intelligence test. Those children who scored below a certain arbitrary low mark were then cut open and surgically sterilized. These are quotes from the official story of the project:

In Winston-Salem and in [nearby] Orange County, North Carolina, the Sterilization League's field committee had participated in testing projects to identify school age children who should be considered for sterilization. The project in Orange County was conducted by the University of North Carolina and was financed by a Mr. Hanes, a friend of Clarence Gamble and supporter of the field work project in North Carolina. The Winston-Salem project was also financed by Hanes. Hanes was underwear mogul James Gordon Hanes, a trustee of Bowman Gray Medical School.

The medical school had a long history of interest in eugenics and had compiled extensive histories of families carrying inheritable disease. In 1946, Dr. C. Nash Herndon ... made a statement to the press on the use of sterilization to prevent the spread of inheritable diseases....

The first step after giving the mental tests to grade school children was to interpret and make public the results. In Orange County the results indicated that three percent of the school age children were either insane or feebleminded. Then the field committee hired a social worker to review each case and to present any cases in which sterilization was indicated to the State Eugenics Board, which under North Carolina law had the authority to order sterilization.

Race science experimenter Dr. Herndon provided more details in an interview in 1990. Alice Gray was the general supervisor of the project. She and Hanes sent out letters promoting the program to the commissioners of all 100 counties in North Carolina. "What did I do? Nothing besides riding herd on the whole thing! The social workers operated out of my office. I was at the time also director of outpatient services at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. We would see the targeted parents and children there. I.Q. tests were run on all the children in the Winston-Salem public school system. Only the ones who scored really low were targeted for sterilization, the real bottom of the barrel, like below 70." I can see that Forest Gumpf somehow slipped through their net.

Herndon went on to say, "did we do sterilizations on young children? Yes. This was a relatively minor operation. It was usually not until the child was eight or ten years old. For the boys, you just make an incision and tie the tube. We more often performed the operation on girls than with boys. Of course, you have to cut open the abdomen, but again, it is relatively minor."

In 1950 and 1951, John Foster Dulles, then chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation, led John D. Rockefeller III on a series of world tours, focusing on the need to stop the expansion of the non-white populations. In November 1952, Dulles and Rockefeller set up the Population Council, with tens of millions of dollars from the Rockefeller family.

At that point, the American Eugenics Society, still cautious from the recent bad publicity vis-a-vis Hitler, left its old headquarters at Yale University. The Society moved its headquarters into the office of the Population Council, and the two groups melded together. The long-time secretary of the American Eugenics Society, Frederick Osborne, became the first president of the Population Council. The Gray family's child-sterilizer, Dr. Herndon, became president of the American Eugenics Society in 1953, as its work expanded under Rockefeller patronage.

Meanwhile, the International Planned Parenthood Federation was founded in London, in the offices of the British Eugenics Society. The undead enemy from World War II, renamed "Population Control", had now been revived. George Bush was U.S. ambassador to the United Nations in 1972, when with prodding from Bush and his friends, the U.S. Agency for International Development first made an official contract with the old Sterilization League of America. The League had changed its name twice again, and was now called the "Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception." The U.S. government began paying the old fascist group to sterilize non-whites in foreign countries.

The Gray family experiment had succeeded.

In 1988, the U.S. Agency for International Development signed its latest contract with the old Sterilization League (a.k.a. Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception), committing the U.S. government to spend $80 million over five years. Having gotten away with sterilizing several hundred North Carolina school children, the identical group was then authorized by President Bush to do it to 58 countries in Asia, Africa and Ibero-America. The group modestly claims it has directly sterilized only two million people, with 87 percent of the bill paid by U.S. taxpayers.

Meanwhile, Dr. Clarence Gamble, Boyden Gray's favorite soap manufacturer, formed his own "Pathfinder Fund" as a split-off from the Sterilization League. Gamble's Pathfinder Fund, with additional millions from USAID, concentrates on penetration of local social groups in the non-white countries, to break down psychological resistance to the surgical sterilization teams.

The Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception has changed its name to Engender Health. In the end we can see the long term goal of creating a master race is behind the mission statement. Will they all have blonde hair and blue eyes and an IQ of 140? Meanwhile the Bush regime is responsible for sterilizing hundreds of millions brown skinned people across the globe.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Title: Puerto Rico: the covert campaign to sterilize women.
http://www.popline.org/docs/1049/098462.html
Author: Bauza V
Source: MS.. 1994 Sep-Oct;5(2):14.
Abstract: Contraception was legalized in Puerto Rico in 1937, the same year the Puerto Rican government passed Law 116 allowing sterilization to be conducted under the direction of a eugenics board. Shortly thereafter, a program to sterilize women, supported and endorsed by the US government and Clarence Gamble, heir of Procter and Gamble, was launched through door-to-door visits in rural regions by workers from Puerto Rico's health department heralding the operation to the island poorest women. Post-partum sterilizations were conducted almost routinely by 1946 in a number of hospitals. A 1947 Princeton University survey, however, found that more than 25% of women who had been sterilized regretted their decision. Puerto Rican nationalists and Catholics argued against the program in the early 1950s and Law 116 was ultimately repealed in 1960, but not before 35% of women of childbearing age had been sterilized in Puerto Rico.
Language: English
Keywords:
PUERTO RICO | FEMALE STERILIZATION | FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAMS | Developed Countries | Caribbean | Americas | Sterilization, Sexual | Family Planning | Programs | Organization and Administration
Document Number: 098462 

kushfiend

excellent facts as always Sane.

It's so obvious that the old Nazi plan for Eugenics, which they got form racist 1800's english aristocracy, is being carried out today.

America has been so dumbed down however, that the general populace is incapable of understanding concepts such as this, I fear.

These sick bastards are so clever in how they operate, it is really hard to find hard actual physical evidence to convict them.

It's all idea warfare, something they realized you can't really prove in court.

Offline David Rothscum

Thanks everyone for the support and the additional research. This may need a followup report. I think the next report will be about the assasination attempt on Morgan Tsvangirai's life.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
excellent facts as always Sane.

It's so obvious that the old Nazi plan for Eugenics, which they got form racist 1800's english aristocracy, is being carried out today.

America has been so dumbed down however, that the general populace is incapable of understanding concepts such as this, I fear.

These sick bastards are so clever in how they operate, it is really hard to find hard actual physical evidence to convict them.

It's all idea warfare, something they realized you can't really prove in court.

This was David Rothscum's facts, I was just adding evidence.  Proctor and Gamble were part of the 1933 fascist coup attempt and were completely aligned with nazi eugenics.  They also have a team of ex employees for dirty tricks and black ops campaigns.  Many were exposed during Mitt Romney's presidential run.  The Mormons exposed much of the Proctor and Gamble satanic agenda decades ago and the two NWO sub-groups have been at each other's throats ever since.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Oh what a wicked web Proctor and Gamble weaves (you are not going to believe this shit):

http://www.muckety.com/2854BD910D2AD8801CFD933ECDC9E738.map?big=true

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Industry Giants to Recommend Federal Privacy Standards
http://www.icwt.us/index.php/category/companies-and-brands/procter-and-gamble/
Posted on 01.31.09 by Keith @ 1:03 PM

Companies you’d recognize, like: eBay, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Procter & Gamble and Hewlett-Packard are getting ready to recommend - through their industry trade group The Consumer Privacy Legislative Forum (which has no public website that we could locate) - to the United States Government. Also involved in the effort (at least initially) is The Center for Democracy and Technology, which likes to bill itself as a consumer advocate group but gets about 60% of its funding from corporate America and fund raising dinners and just 0.10% of its funding from individual contributions (2007). The group dropped out shortly after the Forum was founded, saying it wanted to work with industry instead of consumer groups.

This comes at a time when Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia - an appointee made by the Regan administration - is out waging war on folks right to privacy. He delivered a speech at The Midwinter Conference of the Institute of American and Talmudic Law earlier this week, in which he said: “The vast majority of your rights are not constitutional,” he asserted. “Most of them can be taken away.” “Once upon a time, people would have thought it outrageous to have someone pass his hands over your body, and to have to take your shoes off in order to get on an airplane,” he continued. “As it turned out, that freedom was not below the constitutional minimum. Congress could eliminate it.”

No word on what the group intends to propose, but it does seem that the focus is on simplifying breach notification laws. We doubt this represents meaningful reform, and it could even result in business-friendly, anti-consumer legislation like what we saw with the CAN-SPAM Act mess. In that situation, we actually saw the problem get worse, as the federal legislation had the effect of wiping away several more productive state laws, in essence legalizing SPAM. But its clear that something needs to be done about the privacy issue. In Utah, bar owners are on board (despite a headline to the contrary) with a plan to scan ID cards of patrons and create a central database of visitors and their identities for law enforcement to comb through at their leisure.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
More information that I posted over a year ago on the Huckabee/Proctor & Gamble connections that targeted Mitt Romney (do not get me wrong, Mitt is a psycopathic maniac too):

Story #1

Pro-Huckabee group revealed
http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1207/ProHuckabee_group_revealed.html
December 03, 2007

Mike Huckabee's campaign is being aided by an independent group run by a former top aide at the NRSC and funded in part by a group of retired Procter & Gamble executives in Ohio. "Trust Huckabee," whose website went live last week, was responsible for flooding Iowa with automated calls last night praising the former Arkansas governor and criticizing his GOP opponents. Patrick Davis, a Colorado-based political consultant who served as political director of the NRSC in 2004, is running the organization and confirmed in a telephone interview that they were a pro-Huckabee outfit and were responsible for the calls. Davis stressed that they were "completely independent" of Huckabee's Arkansas-based campaign, but the formation of the group has caused concern in Little Rock. Huckabee's campaign sent out comments the candidate made about the calls this morning on the trail in Iowa. "Our campaign has nothing to do with the push polling and I wish they would stop," Huckabee said. "We don't want this kind of campaigning because it violates the spirit of our campaign. I don't want to become President because I disabled the other candidates, I want to become President because I am the best candidate."

Huckabee's campaign manager, Chip Saltsman, also issued a statement describing the calls as "extremely counterproductive." "It takes the campaign off message at a time when Governor Huckabee is resonating with voters as never before," Saltsman said. "It loses votes rather than gains them. It's an underhanded way of doing business that is not welcomed by the campaign and it flies in the face of what Governor Huckabee stands for: integrity and clean politics. On behalf of Governor Huckabee and his campaign, I ask that these calls be stopped immediately." But Davis said not only won't they stop, but that the calls last night represent only the start of their effort for Huckabee. He hinted that they'll soon do similar voter contacts , what he called "personalized educational artificial intelligence calls," in other early states and denied that they were negative. "The people who would be upset learning more about a candidate's true positions are those that are in that candidate’s camp already," he said.  He also reiterated that they would be actively recruiting precinct captains to bring out Iowans to the caucuses, but said that such a separate effort from that of Huckabee’s campaign would be a help not hindrance. “It helps our candidate by driving compatriots that are favorable to Mike Huckabee to the caucuses,” Davis argued. “It’s capacity-building.”

Asked if they’ll move beyond the internet and phone calls and air television or radio ads, Davis said, “we would like to.”  He wouldn’t reveal any donors’ names, but one active member of the group is Harold “Zeke” Swift, a retired executive at Cincinnati-based Procter & Gamble.  Contacted by phone this morning, Swift repeatedly referred me to Davis but did acknowledge his involvement and that he’s a Huckabee supporter and donor.  Swift and his wife served as co-hosts for a Huckabee fundraiser earlier this month in suburban Cincinnati.  Swift was also involved in the efforts of sister independent groups last year, both  called “Common Sense,” that sent similar calls into states with competitive Senate races. The 501 (c) (4) parent group of the Huckabee organization is called “Common Sense Issues."   This organization is also playing in contested Senate races in 2008, and just began airing an ad attacking Rep. Mark Udall (D), who is running in an open seat race in Colorado.   Swift wouldn’t say if another member of the 2006 effort and current Procter & Gamble executive, Nathan Estruth, was involved in funding “Trust Huckabee,” but Davis said the donors “were similar but not identical” to last cycle.  Estruth was also a sponsor of Huckabee’s fundraising reception earlier this month and he and his wife have already given $2,300, the maximum allowed in a primary, to Huckabee..  Estruth didn’t return messages left at his office or home.  Davis worked with Saltsman at the NRSC in 2002, but said he hadn’t talked to his old colleague or anybody else working for Huckabee about the group.  In an email, Saltsman said he knew nothing about the organization.  Davis emphasized that they were “above board” and would report what they had to with the IRS and FEC.
Story #2

Procter & Gamble Suing Utah Company For ‘Satan’ Remarks
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17655/procter-gamble-suing-utah-company-for-satan-remarks
CBS, via KUTV.com, Mar. 6, 2007

SALT LAKE CITY — Consumer products giant Procter & Gamble says Utahns spread false rumors that the company is associated with Satanism.  Procter & Gamble is suing the Utahns for libel and unfair competition. The Utahns, who are associated with a competitor of proctor and gamble, deny libeling anybody, and say they are protected by the first amendment. It’s a big case; it’s been going on since 1995. Dozens of lawyers have been involved and the file consists of more than a thousand documents. But federal Judge Ted Stewart slapped a gag order on the whole thing, so none of the participants or lawyers can talk. Cincinatti based Procter & Gamble is a giant company bringing in $60 billion a year, and employing 138,000 workers. It makes Ivory Soap, Tide, Prell, Crest, Charmin, Downy, Folgers, Gillette, And Pepto Bismol, among other products. But beginning in the 1980s, Procter & Gamble had a problem. People said the company was connected to devil worship, and they pointed to a company logo adopted in 1851. Rumor mongers said in the bottom of the beard here you can make out 666, the number of the devil. Procter & Gamble had to give up the logo. In the trial inside, proctor and gamble says that leaders of freedom tools and freedom associates, both based in Ogden, sent messages to each other in 1995, slandering Procter & Gamble. The people who allegedly sent the messages are associated with Amway, a corporate competitor of Procter & Gamble. The messages repeated an old rumor that the president of proctor and gamble appeared here on the old Phil Donahue talk show, and said he would “come out of the closet” and admit his company was Satanist, and gave a lot of its profits to the church of Satan. In fact, however, the president of proctor and gamble never appeared on Phil Donahue, and never said his company was Satanist.
Story #3

Proctor and Gamble and Eugenics
http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/1920sp6.html

In 1946, Gordon Gray founded the Bowman Gray (Memorial) Medical School in Winston Salem. The school maintained extensive eugenic records of children with diseases believed to be inherited, which included low IQ children. Herndon and Gray, with the help of Dr. Clarence Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble soap fortune, began a program to administer an IQ test to all Winston Salem school children. Below some arbitrary cut off point in the test scores, the child was selected for sterilization. The program was extended to nearby Orange County with money from James Gordon Hanes, a trustee of Bowman Gray Medical School and underwear mogul. Hundreds of children in North Carolina were sterilized in the program. Wake Forest is still uncovering its past association with the eugenics movement

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Great research and writing David! *Two Thumbs up!*
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline David Rothscum

The second David Rothscum Report is now up. You can read it here:
http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/2009/03/assasination-attempt-against-morgan.html
The topic I made about this report can be found here:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=91604

Offline UK Lyn

A1 research

You are onto something BIG

Offline UK Lyn

The name ROCKEFELLER keeps coming up in storys like this.

Is he effectively the biggest mass-murderer in human history?

Why this cancer still breathes is beyond me

angndon

I've had my suspicions with the HPV vaccine.   

Even if only 1 out of 100 shots given was "equipped" to sterilize... it would more than likely never be linked to HPV in the future.....but would have a great impact on the population.

Offline chris jones

Great job, Dave and S.

This needs to get out there. P&G have been hiding in the shadows for many a decade.

Raw evil....................

Offline David Rothscum

The new David Rothscum Report is now up. It is titled:
Autism, Eugenics and the split within Humanity 
You can find it here:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=93756.0