Author Topic: Am I living proof of Eugenics / Vaccines are bad?  (Read 1678 times)

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
Am I living proof of Eugenics / Vaccines are bad?
« on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:02 pm »
Well, with alex talking about the avian bird flu today and talking to that doctor about how bad vaccines really are, I got to thinking about my own experience that I wanted to share. When I was baby I suffered from seizures from the time I was born up until I was 4 or 5. The doctors never could figure out why I was having them or anything, they said I would 'outgrow' them and I havent had them since I was 4 or 5, (im now 20). My parents tell me I would have up to 7 or 8 seizures in one day and I dont remember exactly all the meds I had to take but I do remember phenobarbital (sp?) being one of them. Do you think infant vaccines could have something to do with it as to why I had them? Im not hung up over it, Im just curious as to what yall think?
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Red Feather

Re: Am I living proof of Eugenics / Vaccines are bad?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:55:35 am »
My ex-husband had a similar experience. After recieving vaccinations at 9 months old, he began having multiple grand mal seizures, daily, for a period of six months. When his mom took him to the doc, the doc reported that many children had experienced seizures as well and some had even died. The doc said the vaccine had been consequently taken off the market.

Fortunately he recovered with no apparent side effects... and even began reading at the age of 2. Maybe it impaired his reasoning abilities though, because he voted for Obama... and actually thought that would solve something!  :P

Anyhow, I'm happy you are recovered and healthy...

Down with the New World Order Agenda!