Author Topic: National Ignition Facility Reveal the 'XE'. Their Fusion Reactor to save mankind  (Read 5123 times)

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
Well, Juntawatch does it this time. A world Scoop on an unprecendented level. Since with this beauty, or The Next Generation thereof; they intend, after having finished us off, so to speak, to move off at Warp Speed to their next destination. For fact. Just trust me ... 100% sure. Anyways, that was the original Plan.

But now they are going to have to run ... I knows my Onions.

»»

"Right now I would gather that Fusion is 3 or 5 years away"
Dr Ed Moses — Lawrence Livermore Laboratory.

Ofcourse, they can't tell us directly. But I know, & this article and BBC iPlayer 'Horizon' program may, I emphasize only MAY reveal just what the boffins have in the tubes for you
... Contains BBC iPlayer content that is only available for 7 more days. So, go to it.

The "Contains Strong Language" message/warning refers to a scientist who says quote: "I am a Planet f**ker"

"Can We Make a Star on Earth?"  Available to see now on BBC iPlayer:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hr6bk/b00hr5fr/Horizon_20082009_Can_We_Make_a_Star_on_Earth/

Try to see the comparisons, at a physics level. We have two Highly experimental, Super Hi-tech Fusion reactors, one verifiably real and New, the other, part of a ten years Old Mythology out of AREA 51, Nevada — but both employing similar operating principles.

Lawrence Livermore Labs (NIF) National Ignition Facility — uses 192 energy Lasers.
S4 at Mythological Area51 — uses allegedly reverse engineered Antimatter Annihilation Reactor via Proton Bombardment.

-----------------------------  Program Begins ------------------------------

"We seek a Divorce from Oil, a painful one. We haven't needed to make a Star Fusion Reactor because the Sun has given us the 'Black Gold' [...] but that put outs 'what we used to call that harmless gas' carbon dioxide.

Oil ...
1) We're running out of it.
2) If puts out CO2 and that very likely leads to Global Warming."

Welcome to the future of Power: 'The Xe Machine'. Oh Hello again 'Xe'.

"Can We Make a Star on Earth?"  Available to see now on BBC iPlayer:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hr6bk/b00hr5fr/Horizon_20082009_Can_We_Make_a_Star_on_Earth/
Includes 'In Rainbows' soundtrack and will be available for about a week from 18 Feb, 2009.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://lasers.llnl.gov/

'Creating a Star-on-Earth' at the National Ignition Facility
"I call this Science as being in the supreme National Interest - Providing for the National Defence & promoting the General Welfare".
"The Fusion Source it has been said Many Times Is Sufficient to Power all Civilisations [Plural] for a Million Years". That's interesting isn't it children — He says, (watch the Video) "All Civilisations, for a Million Years".
John Nuckolls - Fusion Visionary

At The National Ignition Facility & Photon Science.
https://lasers.llnl.gov/multimedia/video_gallery/

Mega Powerful Pulsed Laser Bombardment of Fuel Particle to release Power Station amounts of Power.

192 Lasers concentrate on a Target Fuel Container called 'The Star Chamber'.

NIF's Lasers Converge on a Tiny Target contained in this Orange Cylinder

Part of the Laser setup of two Banks of 96 1ft wide Lasers for NIF's Reactor

You can see the small Cylinder, with the pea-sized drop of Super Fuel, at the end of the Reactor Vessel.

The Fuel element is at the end in the Gold/Orange Cylinder.

A NIF hohlraum. The hohlraum cylinder, which contains the NIF fusion fuel capsule, is just a few millimeters wide, about the size of a pencil eraser, with beam entrance holes at either end.  The fuel capsule is the size of a small pea. What kind of fuel capsule is that ...   :P?

"If we can do this about ten times a second (bombard this tiny ORANGE cylinder target) you get the kind of energy that comes out of a Power Plant [NB one nuclear Power Plant May provide 4GW, or 4,000,000,000 Watts." This is where the Challenge is. "The little ball (pea) collapses at I million miles an hour." "192, One foot wide Laser Beams focused into the Diameter of a Human Hair, inside an Orange Cylinder that lives inside 'The Star Chamber'". "Temperatures of a 100,000,000 Degrees, Pressures of 100 Billion atmospheres and a hundred times the density of lead in a Nuclear Reaction not a chemical one..." "30 Million more times energy than a chemical reaction."  Well I trained in Nuclear physics at Tech and this doesn't ring many bells ...
Dr Ed Moses — Lawrence Livermore Laboratory.

?Can this be normal fuel¿ ¿Uranium or Plutonium? They don't mention these conventional elements at all, not at any point.
But they do say that these experiments are being carried out at a Top-Security site. Could this be the first experimental work on the elusive SPACEMAN element UnunPentium; Element 115 in the Periodic Table or a close relative ....

See All Ignition Centre Videos At:
https://lasers.llnl.gov/multimedia/video_gallery/
HTTPS Secure Site. (No Direct Referral URI Links Possible).

=======================================================================================

http://www.boblazar.com/

NB. BobLazar (despite all the doubt from respected figures like Stanton T. Friedman, who however as the Ace, ultimate Roswell Investigator), 'In The World', he does not totally dismiss the idea that Lazar may have encoutered some of this technology, perhaps not at Area51 however, or other variants on the truth.
Bob's website had in recent months changed drastically with all Maps a lot of Satellite imagery and 3D diagrams of the Alleged S4 Reverse Engineering installation as mythologised in 'Independence Day' being removed. Actually most of it I think.

However, Trust ALWAYS in me, to provide you the goodies. For I saw it coming and ages ago saved a full copy of his original Site. It can be downloaded as a PDF file from Here:
Bob Lazar's Original Area51/S4 Site.
Right Click » Save As: ×xx× PDF 5.54Mb. 254 Pages.

Two Frame Grabs from the above:

1)
3D re-construction of S4 allegedly.

2)
3D re-construction of S4 allegedly.

3)
A similar image as that shown on Horizon,. "Can We Make a Star on Earth?"  Available to see now on BBC iPlayer:
Includes Radiohead 'In Rainbows' intro and will be available for about a week from 18 Feb, 2009.

"Scientists have theorized for years that there were possible combinations of protons and neutrons which could form atoms that don't appear naturally on earth.
The amount of mass and electromagnetism present at the creation of the universe determines the elements formed within those galaxies and star systems. Our sun is a dwarf compared to most other star systems and binary star systems. In other words, no surprise these superheavy stable elements don't occur naturally on earth."

Supposed Element 115 (UnunPentium) Wedge. Reactor retrieved (& allegedly 'back-engineered' from appropriated UFO technology at Area 51). BobLazar.com
http://www.boblazar.com/closed/MPGdownload/reactor.mpg
Right Click » Save As. mpg

... "Fusion is the future of our Civilisation ... "
... The Next Step in the Evolution of Our Civilisation,
Just beyond the reach of our capabilities at the moment ...
"

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
PS.

• The Efficiency of the Proposed System is high, though that you might deny considering the immense Lasers required to power it. Actually the Lasers pulse for only Billionths, that's  10-12secs, and so the actual power delivered to & consumed by the NIF Reactor in a second is the same as a 100W electric light bulb burning for six hours only.
  • The Fuel Pellet for this Star Fusion reactor!
    ?Can this be normal fuel¿ ¿Uranium or Plutonium? Is it Deuterium? They don't mention these conventional elements at all, not at any point. So could it be a more extreme material that the very nature of which explains why they do say that these experiments are being carried out at a Top-Security site. Could this be the first publically revealed experimental work on the elusive hypothesised Stardrive Fuel. Not necessarily, but potentially a close Relative to the Super Heavy & Exotic UnunPentium; Element 115 in the Periodic Table ....

Since Element 115 is reckoned to be radioactive decay stable, by the Russian Scientists who finally Laboratory Synthesised it in Tiny Quantities back in 2004. http://www.radiochemistry.org/periodictable/elements/115.html
That's to say, it won't go critical if bungling should occur, and is not unstable, which cannot be guaranteed of its neighbour elements of 113, 114 and the even more difficult to procure 116.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.