Author Topic: TOTAL BULLSHIT: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider  (Read 40502 times)

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 09:56:57 pm »
Entertaining, but highly suspect.

Did anyone else seem to get the idea that he was implying that Earth was actually Hell?

It's not?
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 10:00:10 pm »

Did anyone else seem to get the idea that he was implying that Earth was actually Hell?

Our spirit (which seems to be eternal or at least is around for a long time) has been sent to this planet as a punishment.  There are other planet's out in the universe where our souls will manifest (if we pass the test of this earth what ever that may be) into a different being, other then this human body.

We will stay here on earth as a punishment for as many lifetimes as it will take until we "become enlightened" or level up or whatever.
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 10:01:56 pm »
Hmmmm, GLP, a public forum is about as OPEN as you can get.  Please don't be misled

lol!  This is "public" cyberspace. This is not SPIRIT, which is what we are in essence. There are all types of people typing behind screen names. Anyone that proclaims that they are "higher" when speaking to the profane are the FIRST you need to watch.  When you open yourselves, you are asking for trouble. It is the classic ploy of the spiritual con that has been played on the sheeple for generations. Again, I am waiting for someone to point out some statement that he has made that is divinely inspired that cannot be thought through yourselves.  . . . . I am still waiting. ::)

Offline Gruntled Employee

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:49 pm »
This is not what I understand. The oil reserves are diminishing forcing deeper, slower and more expensive drilling just to obtain the crude. He does not back his responses up with any hard scientifc data. I am VERY skeptical

Here is a few articles on self replenishing oil

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/oilnotfossilbfuel29sep05.shtml
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/oilfieldsrefilling10apr05.shtml
http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/bioticgenerationofoil20mar04.shtml

strgzr

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 10:15:53 pm »
That this is an elite insider I think is BS. Many of the people on this forum could fabricate as good a story. This is the third time I've seen it. Apparently came out in 2005.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:00 pm »

Really, then how do you know?

Wrong question. The question should be HOW DOES HE KNOW? He is the one whom you should DOUBT. He is proclaiming himself as being "higher." I should hope that before you accept this at face value that you put him through a very RIGOROUS TEST. You deserve more and owe it to your own self to do so.

Offline creat3d

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 11:20:22 pm »
This is not true. Only God knows the date and time when humanity will cease to exist. They can send out their prophets and warn the people, but even the prophets can only give indications but no exact date.

This too is not true. It depends on the fish. There are many birds who prey on fish and they have a built-in sonar to detect when they are coming. That is their sight.

Your basis for saying it's not true is that you believe there is a God, and that only he knows the future of our planet.
So, basically all you have is speculation... don't say it's not true if you don't know either then.

"God" is a theory, nothing more.

Wrong question. The question should be HOW DOES HE KNOW?

No, it is the right question. How do you know there is a god?

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 11:24:05 pm »
This is not new, I remember this same thing being on here about a year or so ago, it tells you nothing, if you have read it are you any the wiser now? he is like a 'fortune teller', and uses veiled distractions in his answers, it's all a game, entertaining maybe but only a game of 'meaningless bluff'.

I got the same Idea myself. I thought. Yes, he, stating his answers as if the "big picture" is a game, and we are all "pawns" in the game. He thinks like a chess master, and he is saying that we are the game, and he is the player.

Interesting how they think.

Fascinating indeed.

Wondering where George Lucas got some of his names?
http://www.hiddencodes.com/annunaki.htm

Offline James Redford

• The State is the coldest of all cold monsters.
    • The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 11:25:42 pm »
Your basis for saying it's not true is that you believe there is a God, and that only he knows the future of our planet.
So, basically all you have is speculation... don't say it's not true if you don't know either then.

"God" is a theory, nothing more.

No, it is the right question. How do you know there is a god?

God has been proven to exist based upon the most reserved view of the known laws of physics. For much more on that, see Prof. Frank J. Tipler's below paper, which among other things demonstrates that the known laws of physics (i.e., the Second Law of Thermodynamics, general relativity, quantum mechanics, and the Standard Model of particle physics) require that the universe end in the Omega Point (the final cosmological singularity and state of infinite informational capacity identified as being God):

F. J. Tipler, "The structure of the world from pure numbers," Reports on Progress in Physics, Vol. 68, No. 4 (April 2005), pp. 897-964. http://math.tulane.edu/~tipler/theoryofeverything.pdf Also released as "Feynman-Weinberg Quantum Gravity and the Extended Standard Model as a Theory of Everything," arXiv:0704.3276, April 24, 2007. http://arxiv.org/abs/0704.3276

Out of 50 articles, Prof. Tipler's above paper was selected as one of 12 for the "Highlights of 2005" accolade as "the very best articles published in Reports on Progress in Physics in 2005 [Vol. 68]. Articles were selected by the Editorial Board for their outstanding reviews of the field. They all received the highest praise from our international referees and a high number of downloads from the journal Website." (See Richard Palmer, Publisher, "Highlights of 2005," Reports on Progress in Physics. http://www.iop.org/EJ/journal/-page=extra.highlights/0034-4885 )

Reports on Progress in Physics is the leading journal of the Institute of Physics, Britain's main professional body for physicists. Further, Reports on Progress in Physics has a higher impact factor (according to Journal Citation Reports) than Physical Review Letters, which is the most prestigious American physics journal (one, incidently, which Prof. Tipler has been published in more than once). A journal's impact factor reflects the importance the science community places in that journal in the sense of actually citing its papers in their own papers. (And just to point out, Tipler's 2005 Reports on Progress in Physics paper could not have been published in Physical Review Letters since said paper is nearly book-length, and hence not a "letter" as defined by the latter journal.)

See also the below resources for further information on the Omega Point Theory:

Theophysics: God Is the Ultimate Physicist http://geocities.com/theophysics/

"Omega Point (Tipler)," Wikipedia, April 16, 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Omega_Point_%28Tipler%29&oldid=206077125

"Frank J. Tipler," Wikipedia, February 9, 2009 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Frank_J._Tipler&oldid=269587875

Tipler is Professor of Mathematics and Physics (joint appointment) at Tulane University. His Ph.D. is in the field of global general relativity (the same rarefied field that Profs. Roger Penrose and Stephen Hawking developed), and he is also an expert in particle physics and computer science. His Omega Point Theory has been published in a number of prestigious peer-reviewed physics and science journals in addition to Reports on Progress in Physics, such as Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (one of the world's leading astrophysics journals), Physics Letters B, the International Journal of Theoretical Physics, etc.

Prof. John A. Wheeler (the father of most relativity research in the U.S.) wrote that "Frank Tipler is widely known for important concepts and theorems in general relativity and gravitation physics" on pg. viii in the "Foreword" to The Anthropic Cosmological Principle (1986) by cosmologist Prof. John D. Barrow and Tipler, which was the first book wherein Tipler's Omega Point Theory was described. On pg. ix of said book, Prof. Wheeler wrote that Chapter 10 of the book, which concerns the Omega Point Theory, "rivals in thought-provoking power any of the [other chapters]."

The leading quantum physicist in the world, Prof. David Deutsch (inventor of the quantum computer, being the first person to mathematically describe the workings of such a device, and winner of the Institute of Physics' 1998 Paul Dirac Medal and Prize for his work), endorses the physics of the Omega Point Theory in his book The Fabric of Reality (1997). For that, see:

David Deutsch, extracts from Chapter 14: "The Ends of the Universe" of The Fabric of Reality: The Science of Parallel Universes--and Its Implications (London: Allen Lane The Penguin Press, 1997), ISBN: 0713990619; with additional comments by Frank J. Tipler. http://geocities.com/theophysics/deutsch-ends-of-the-universe.html

The only way to avoid the Omega Point cosmology is to resort to physical theories which have no experimental support and which violate the known laws of physics, such as with Prof. Stephen Hawking's paper on the black hole information issue which is dependent on the conjectured string theory-based anti-de Sitter space/conformal field theory correspondence (AdS/CFT correspondence). See S. W. Hawking, "Information loss in black holes," Physical Review D, Vol. 72, No. 8, 084013 (October 2005); also at arXiv:hep-th/0507171, July 18, 2005. http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0507171

That is, Prof. Hawking's paper is based upon empirically unconfirmed physics which violate the known laws of physics. It's an impressive testament to the Omega Point Theory's correctness, as Hawking implicitly confirms that the known laws of physics require the universe to collapse in finite time. Hawking realizes that the black hole information issue must be resolved without violating unitarity, yet he's forced to abandon the known laws of physics in order to avoid unitarity violation without the universe collapsing.

Some have suggested that the universe's current acceleration of its expansion obviates the universe collapsing (and therefore obviates the Omega Point). But as Profs. Lawrence M. Krauss and Michael S. Turner point out in "Geometry and Destiny" (General Relativity and Gravitation, Vol. 31, No. 10 [October 1999], pp. 1453-1459; also at arXiv:astro-ph/9904020, April 1, 1999 http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9904020 ), there is no set of cosmological observations which can tell us whether the universe will expand forever or eventually collapse.

There's a very good reason for that, because that is dependant on the actions of intelligent life. The known laws of physics provide the mechanism for the universe's collapse. As required by the Standard Model, the net baryon number was created in the early universe by baryogenesis via electroweak quantum tunneling. This necessarily forces the Higgs field to be in a vacuum state that is not its absolute vacuum, which is the cause of the positive cosmological constant. But if the baryons in the universe were to be annihilated by the inverse of baryogenesis, again via electroweak quantum tunneling (which is allowed in the Standard Model, as B - L is conserved), then this would force the Higgs field toward its absolute vacuum, cancelling the positive cosmological constant and thereby forcing the universe to collapse. Moreover, this process would provide the ideal form of energy resource and rocket propulsion during the colonization phase of the universe.

Prof. Tipler's above 2005 Reports on Progress in Physics paper also demonstrates that the correct quantum gravity theory has existed since 1962, first discovered by Richard Feynman in that year, and independently discovered by Steven Weinberg and Bryce DeWitt, among others. But because these physicists were looking for equations with a finite number of terms (i.e., derivatives no higher than second order), they abandoned this qualitatively unique quantum gravity theory since in order for it to be consistent it requires an arbitrarily higher number of terms. Further, they didn't realize that this proper theory of quantum gravity is consistent only with a certain set of boundary conditions imposed (which includes the initial Big Bang, and the final Omega Point, cosmological singularities). The equations for this theory of quantum gravity are term-by-term finite, but the same mechanism that forces each term in the series to be finite also forces the entire series to be infinite (i.e., infinities that would otherwise occur in spacetime, consequently destabilizing it, are transferred to the cosmological singularities, thereby preventing the universe from immediately collapsing into nonexistence). As Tipler notes in his 2007 book The Physics of Christianity (pp. 49 and 279), "It is a fundamental mathematical fact that this [infinite series] is the best that we can do. ... This is somewhat analogous to Liouville's theorem in complex analysis, which says that all analytic functions other than constants have singularities either a finite distance from the origin of coordinates or at infinity."

When combined with the Standard Model, the result is the Theory of Everything (TOE) correctly describing and unifying all the forces in physics.
Author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Dec. 4, 2011 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2001) http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics (a website with information on Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point Theory) http://theophysics.host56.com http://theophysics.ifastnet.com

Offline creat3d

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:19 pm »

Offline oyashango

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 11:49:07 pm »
Your basis for saying it's not true is that you believe there is a God, and that only he knows the future of our planet. So, basically all you have is speculation... don't say it's not true if you don't know either then… "God" is a theory, nothing more.

I can respect your belief that “God” is only a theory for you. However, you are entirely missing the point.
Whether or not I believe in God is immaterial at this stage. It is this anonymous “higher” internet “being” who hides behind a computer, who is proclaiming himself as being knowledgeable about the “divine” by announcing improbable absolutes that are typically attributed to what many would define as “God.”

Again, it is HE whom you should be questioning, since he has come forth with such bold proclamations and definitive’s by stating “that the world will not end,” etc.  If he is “higher “the first logical question would be “higher than whom?”  Apparently, it is he who is insinuating that he himself is “God,” since he is proclaiming as “absolute fact” prophecies about the world that only a “God” or a great intelligent force can know. 

It is he who should be put through the rigors of challenging his claims before accepting them as being “higher’ or ‘divine. . . I am still waiting on some statement that he has made that any reasonable person could not think through and conclude themselves . . . ::)

Womanizer

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2009, 12:15:16 am »
Anyone want to tell me what this means?

Q: Why do elitists worship lucifer the deceiver?

A: Billions of people on this planet are serving their own corrupt material/physical/mental/emotional desires, are they al elitist?

WHAT QUESTION DID HE ANSWER??

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2009, 12:18:33 am »
Anyone want to tell me what this means?

Q: Why do elitists worship lucifer the deceiver?

A: Billions of people on this planet are serving their own corrupt material/physical/mental/emotional desires, are they al elitist?

WHAT QUESTION DID HE ANSWER??

The entire thing... is a deception. See my above post.

Offline dr4gon

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2009, 12:19:21 am »

Yep, that's exactly what i thought too. Personally i would like to get off this rock either alive or dead, i don't really want to come back or be stuck here.

So that kinda put the fear of...reincarnation into me lol

I also got the feeling that it was a female writing it, dunno why.
"The answer to 1984, is 1776"

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2009, 12:23:59 am »
Yep, that's exactly what i thought too. Personally i would like to get off this rock either alive or dead, i don't really want to come back or be stuck here.

So that kinda put the fear of...reincarnation into me lol

I also got the feeling that it was a female writing it, dunno why.

Feminine male is how I perceived him.

Offline nustada

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2009, 03:25:54 am »
The thing that bugged me was the following, if the elite control the politicians (semi-true), and politics controls the facets of deceptions(semi-true), then the logically the elite are behind the deception, BUT at the same time, he says the elite are not behind the deceptions and are not the root of the problems.

Below is how I perceive things of the order of control, listed on a non-comprehensive way.

Elite (by their own definition, protectors of occult knowledge)
>
In the know sycophantic Priests (Infiltrators of all religions)
Top global Bankers
>
Higher or real sciences
>
Media
Food and Medicine
Education
Theoretical Science
Local pastures or equivalent in all religions (useful idiots)
>
Military
Police
Paramilitary
Organized Crime
Agent Provocateurs
Intelligence
>
Politicians
>
Fascist movements (herded useful idiots)
>
Large Corporations (that are already not part of the above listed)
>
Local Bankers
>
Laborers

Offline jdog2050

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2009, 05:46:18 am »
The thing that bugged me was the following, if the elite control the politicians (semi-true), and politics controls the facets of deceptions(semi-true), then the logically the elite are behind the deception, BUT at the same time, he says the elite are not behind the deceptions and are not the root of the problems.

Below is how I perceive things of the order of control, listed on a non-comprehensive way.

Elite (by their own definition, protectors of occult knowledge)
>
In the know sycophantic Priests (Infiltrators of all religions)
Top global Bankers
>
Higher or real sciences
>
Media
Food and Medicine
Education
Theoretical Science
Local pastures or equivalent in all religions (useful idiots)
>
Military
Police
Paramilitary
Organized Crime
Agent Provocateurs
Intelligence
>
Politicians
>
Fascist movements (herded useful idiots)
>
Large Corporations (that are already not part of the above listed)
>
Local Bankers
>
Laborers

No no no.  Like someone above, I also came to the conclusion that this is hell.

Hear me out.  In the article he says that this is like a prison but much worse.  Well, what could be worse than a prison?  A prison where the inmates are allowed to do whatever they wanted.

I think that, in another life, in another dimension, all of us somehow blasphemed or denied the spiritual force that governs the universe, and we were sent here as an example of what life is like when removed from IT, even if that removal or distance in illusory.

The powers that be, the elite, illuminati, whatever...they *revel* in this prison.  Remember that so many of them are psychopaths?  This universe and reality suits them.

So, why does he not reveal that simple truth?  Because the very act of bringing forth an idea into this reality corrupts it, because this universe is a corrupted shadow of "something else"--gnosticism pointed to this, so does buddism, christianity, and now science (holographic theory).  Notice how he doesn't type, or tries not to type god.  It's because the very act of naming that force, putting it into a box, is a perversion and a shadow of what that force is.

If you want to believe that it's fortune telling, it may very well be; but the amazing thing is that I think he's telling most of us what we already know, or simply needed and wanted to hear.  I know I did.

Offline CFF

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2009, 05:48:27 am »
This is my take:
He's a Brahmin, he thinks the Earth is Maya and what he talks about is Brahman; in other words, he's Hindu, which is supported by English not being his first language, rather his fourth.

Offline Joseon

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2009, 05:49:43 am »
check this website out. This was in October of 2008.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/m.php?v=thread&tid=402958&p=1
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline nustada

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2009, 06:17:54 am »
No no no.  Like someone above, I also came to the conclusion that this is hell.

Hear me out.  In the article he says that this is like a prison but much worse.  Well, what could be worse than a prison?  A prison where the inmates are allowed to do whatever they wanted.

I think that, in another life, in another dimension, all of us somehow blasphemed or denied the spiritual force that governs the universe, and we were sent here as an example of what life is like when removed from IT, even if that removal or distance in illusory.

The powers that be, the elite, illuminati, whatever...they *revel* in this prison.  Remember that so many of them are psychopaths?  This universe and reality suits them.

So, why does he not reveal that simple truth?  Because the very act of bringing forth an idea into this reality corrupts it, because this universe is a corrupted shadow of "something else"--gnosticism pointed to this, so does buddism, christianity, and now science (holographic theory).  Notice how he doesn't type, or tries not to type god.  It's because the very act of naming that force, putting it into a box, is a perversion and a shadow of what that force is.

If you want to believe that it's fortune telling, it may very well be; but the amazing thing is that I think he's telling most of us what we already know, or simply needed and wanted to hear.  I know I did.

That doesn't answer why he (or more probably she, by writing style) fundamentally contradicts himself. They rule the deceivers and parasites, so logic dictates that they are the deceivers and parasites. Yet he adamantly denies that, he is lying about something, most likely everything. Anyone who listens to C2C regularly could roleplay just as well.

Offline jdog2050

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2009, 06:33:02 am »
That doesn't answer why he (or more probably she, by writing style) fundamentally contradicts himself. They rule the deceivers and parasites, so logic dictates that they are the deceivers and parasites. Yet he adamantly denies that, he is lying about something, most likely everything. Anyone who listens to C2C regularly could roleplay just as well.

Oh, logic says that this is most likely a hoax, but I've always agreed with the thought-process of Phillip K. Dick and the like, so it still intrigues me.

So, like I said, it's in his benefit that, because of the corrupting nature of words, that the truth should remain as hidden and even "crazy sounding" as possible.  Think about it, what if you went around telling people that we live in hell right now, and they believed you.  People would follow you, your words and actions would be misinterpreted, and the information would devolve into a religion, and in the end, although some are freed, still many more would be trapped.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2009, 09:12:12 am »
Think about it, what if you went around telling people that we live in hell right now, and they believed you.]Think about it, what if you went around telling people that we live in hell right now, and they believed you.

VOILA! :D

Nearly, everyone is figuring out the obvious without proclaiming themselves to be of a “higher divine” order. Secondly, there is no legtimate religious or spiritual text written that ever stated that “life on Earth”is “heaven.”

Life on Earth has always been hell.  Just look outside of our (now) fragile, comfortable box and anyone can see that the majority of the world exists in incredibly inhumane, impoverished, diseased, malnourished and squalor conditions.
Most of it brought on by the selfish, egotistical, nihilistic desires of other humans. Unusually their rulers, who consort with other rulers to monopolize and maintain their power. 

This Earth is a school of learning for the soul. Confronting, taming and educating this aspect of oneself is hell.

We would all like to believe that we are basically good, honest, loyal hardworking people.  However, when put to the test, can or will our true nature survive it

Can we ourselves go without the basic essentials of life as most of the world does without killing, stealing, cheating, lying and manipulating to obtain it?  Meaning are we willing to “taint” our “purity of character” in order to do this? 

This question also applies in the inverse. If we were very wealthy, would we be willing to share our wealth, or to obtain more wealth through the exploitation and enslavement of others? 

Hell” is not a religious term. It is a constant state of challenge and conflict of the soul; that is measured by degrees based on our own strength and will of character. If this is compromised to an extent in which we can find no peace or joy, then even if one is placed in a physical “Heaven” they will still be in HELL inside themselves.

When the corporate élites destroy most of the earth and exploit the human population to obtain their wealth, are they really “wealthy?”  Materially . . . yes. But their souls are living in hell as is evident by the degree in which they are willing to go to obtain what they want and have. Any population that they have destroyed, exploited and forced to compromise their principles for their basic survival, is also added to their HELL. Therefore, by definition these corporate entities can be defined as “demonic” or spiritually/atheistically parasitic.

Most of this can simply be figured out with the intellect that you have.  This “higher” internet “being" has not said absolutely anything that no moral human can realize on their own. Just look around you.

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:17 am »
The teaching that this world is hell comes from Mithras & Zoroaster

Offline warriorfortruth

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 10:49:45 am »
2 corinthians   4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 

Implying that this is hell?

Boubear

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:34 am »
check this website out. This was in October of 2008.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/m.php?v=thread&tid=402958&p=1

Have you's guys looked at this website, it's the same thing!!

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 01:19:54 pm »
Have you's guys looked at this website, it's the same thing!!

It is NOT the same. I was not going to chime in. I posted this new link a while back.

The ATS thread is a lot more real than the one posted on GLP. GLP is known to be connected to the Tavistock Institute. The GLP post by the "Insider" is very negative.

The one on ATS is much more on track...

Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 01:21:56 pm »
This reminds me of John Titor

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 01:22:51 pm »
You have to understand what is REALLY behind the NWO...

Most here have no clue.

Question every thought and turn it 100% over to the exact opposite.

The God of the Old Testament killed people. He was a "jealous God" - his quote not mine. And threatened with HELL if you do not follow him and his Church.

Then he throws the "Light Bearer" that gave Adam and Eve FREE WILL into the depths.

With no FREE WILL there is NO CREATION.

Without good and evil there is NO FREE WILL.

So, the Christian God threatens you with Hell if you use your FREE WILL to CREATE and gain KNOWLEDGE.

Sounds kinda like the NWO?

Wake up people...........

BTW - I worship no "god" except the Creator.

We are Co-Creators with the Creator.

To create we have to have a choice -- Free Will.

This is the hidden knowledge...

Look up "The Law of One"....

PT (Perpetual Traveler)

PS: Someone will now come in and say I am going to "hell" - That is god's form of Terrorism. LOL!

We are in Hell now.

Turn everything upside down!!!!

I hear you - but I think they might be real. If not then we have our own in our brains...

My deal is that other dimensions are within us. The higher the frequency you go you have to keep going inward. LookWithin as many -- well all -- prophets have said.

There is a good "History of the Big Bang" (or Universe) on the history channel. They disregard the other proven dimensions because the are so tiny. (The guy in the long hair.)

Duh!

People are brainwashed into thinking dimensions and "gods" are "out there".

They are WITHIN.

Again, it is all hidden in plain sight but they teach you the opposite.

Getting my point?
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Boubear

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 01:32:49 pm »
It is NOT the same. I was not going to chime in. I posted this new link a while back.

The ATS thread is a lot more real than the one posted on GLP. GLP is known to be connected to the Tavistock Institute. The GLP post by the "Insider" is very negative.

The one on ATS is much more on track...

No I meant the same kind of posting.  Meaning an elite is claiming to be on some website talking to people!!  Like they would really waste their time with us!!

Offline SHENK

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 03:19:01 pm »
DEFINATELY A HOAX. I found a hard time believing some of the things he said, however what concerns the Soul and our body he did hit the nail there (probably the only thing he got that right) and I agree.

If these "Higher Beings" are benevolent then why is that big sacrifices are required from time to time? 9/11 being an Inside Job and a Mega Ritual with those two demonic faces appearing in the smoke; Vietnam War; Iraq war; Afghanistan war and many, many others.

I mean come on, these people have all the money in the world, they have power already, why do they need more wars for? More money than they already have? No! Sacrifices that's what it is...

And guess what he brought Jesus to the conversation and starts bashing. It's amazing when I think about it I realize I've heard countless times before by the same people who are trying to wake us up.

David Icke in his Freedom Road video changes the word in the Bible from "In the beginning was the word, and the word was God..." to "In the beginning was the word, the word was sound...", he claims sound made it all possible because according to his hypothesis when matter was hit by sound waves everything gained form and gained complexity.) He also denies that Jesus ever existed.

Jordan Maxwell has a different version and goes on to say the Bible has a whole different story that we haven't gotten yet what it is trying to tell. He says it's full of symbolism (in which I agree to an extent).

Michael Tsarion talked something about Jesus in his 2012 - Future of Mankind lecture at Granada Forum, Los Angels which I do not remember right now but I'm sure it's in the same field as the gentlemen above.

The NWO Propaganda movie called "Zeitgeist" which later on was refuted, goes on to say Jesus is Sun God, that, that and that.

I mean come on, they may actually be right but why is that Jesus is always brought up? If this "man" lived 2000 years go or so and was "human", then why is this supposed "human" verbally attacked on a daily basis something that has been going on for many many years? Why is that all sides of the coin do everything in their power and give us versions that are quite the opposite of what we were told? I'm beginning to realize that alot of people out there fear this name  

Offline oyashango

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 03:31:00 pm »
No I meant the same kind of posting.  Meaning an elite is claiming to be on some website talking to people!!  Like they would really waste their time with us!!

Thank you! . . .

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:09 pm »
I posted that other link on here as well. I was pretty much mocked and laughed at and had my thread thrown in the off-topic realm.

I think the big picture is we need to do some serious soul-searching to find out who we really are and why we are here. Deep down I agree with this. I think our dreams are very important as they communicate with us on a subconcious level of who we are. As both articles suggst, there is a lot of truth in the Native American and Shaman spiritualitys. This is one of the reasons I feel Kymatica(movie) was so powerful. It taught us to focus on ourselves.

Offline nustada

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 03:50:54 pm »
I posted that other link on here as well. I was pretty much mocked and laughed at and had my thread thrown in the off-topic realm.

I think the big picture is we need to do some serious soul-searching to find out who we really are and why we are here. Deep down I agree with this. I think our dreams are very important as they communicate with us on a subconcious level of who we are. As both articles suggst, there is a lot of truth in the Native American and Shaman spiritualitys. This is one of the reasons I feel Kymatica(movie) was so powerful. It taught us to focus on ourselves.

Do you always take "spiritual" advice from those who are easily proven to be self contradicting and therefore demonstrated lairs?

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 04:04:18 pm »
Advice from whome? Shamans? I know our current spiritual instutions are definatly corrupt. Look at how one religion (Christanity) has been divided into 2300 sects. This is obserd. Religion and spirituality should be about connecting with thy self. I do believe in reincarnation, not because of these insiders, but the most ancient texts all speak about it as well as modern day shamans and natives and most importantly because I feel it in myself. What else is the purpose of reincarnating if not to learn to better onself and to rediscover who you are spiritualy. I would better connect with dealing with their own demons rather than manufacturing them and then trying to fight them (Terrorism).

Offline Kain

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:17 pm »
I was glued. I believe him. He is who he says he is. But you have to truly READ what he is saying. Particularly in the repeated statement "the truth is swimming in a perversion of lies". I think the entire post was spoken through that philosophy.

Something I found quite interesting though was how he says the soul has a dual existence. Sometimes I dream in third person. Sometimes I remember in third person as well. My first memory is of me standing in my crib, grabbing the bars and shaking them furiously in order to escape. I not only remember this from a first person perspective but even clearer from a third person perspective. Very interesting indeed.

I also have no doubt he is who he says he is. I read the entire thing, and when confronted with truths one must accept or reject them. What does one have to lose by opening one's perspective to what the 'Insider' has to say?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline Kain

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 07:23:38 pm »
My thoughts exactly. Frankly, I am not impressed. on the question of oil, he states that:

This is not what I understand. The oil reserves are diminishing forcing deeper, slower and more expensive drilling just to obtain the crude. He does not back his responses up with any hard scientifc data. I am VERY skeptical.

Incorrect. Peak oil is bullshit. All the old sites are filling BACK UP! This is why they are drilling in Texas and other 'expired' wells. Oil is not a 'fossil' fuel made from dead dinosaurs and plant material.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." - River Tam

Offline nustada

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 07:40:14 pm »
I also have no doubt he is who he says he is. I read the entire thing, and when confronted with truths one must accept or reject them. What does one have to lose by opening one's perspective to what the 'Insider' has to say?

Because his message is that the elites are ambivalent, and they have some secret knowledge and they have divine right to it, which is BS, there is a minority of elite who rule this world through deception of all sorts, and they must be rooted out and exposed.

Get a book on interrogation and how to detect lies, read it at least once as you need to tune your BS sensor. He is not who he says he is, because if he was telling the truth he would not have contradicted himself in several ways. He is just a coast to coast listener or disinfo agent making you or us look and act like retards.

Sure a lot of what was said was true. But as you know, even if you cover poop with sugar frosting, its still going to taste bad.

Offline Kain

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2009, 07:57:50 pm »
Because his message is that the elites are ambivalent, and they have some secret knowledge and they have divine right to it, which is BS, there is a minority of elite who rule this world through deception of all sorts, and they must be rooted out and exposed.

Get a book on interrogation and how to detect lies, read it at least once as you need to tune your BS sensor. He is not who he says he is, because if he was telling the truth he would not have contradicted himself in several ways. He is just a coast to coast listener or disinfo agent making you or us look and act like retards.

Sure a lot of what was said was true. But as you know, even if you cover poop with sugar frosting, its still going to taste bad.

Did you read all 39 pages? If so, how did you come to that conclusion?

Think about what was stated about the elites. Would the true elites be so public and accessible? I'd think that a true ruling class would have the sense to make sure that you don't even know they exist in the first place.

Offline nustada

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2009, 08:04:38 pm »
Did you read all 39 pages? If so, how did you come to that conclusion?

Think about what was stated about the elites. Would the true elites be so public and accessible? I'd think that a true ruling class would have the sense to make sure that you don't even know they exist in the first place.

It was very clear, he claimed that they ruled politicians and media, that they play their part. Politicians and media are deceitful. However he said the Elite are ambivalent and are not the enemy. That is called a contradiction. When someone contradicts themselves it is the most glaring sign of a liar.

Offline oyashango

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:21 pm »
It was very clear, he claimed that they ruled politicians and media, that they play their part. Politicians and media are deceitful. However he said the Elite are ambivalent and are not the enemy. That is called a contradiction. When someone contradicts themselves it is the most glaring sign of a liar.

TRUE DAT!!! . . .