Author Topic: So, where did this story start that the Bohemian Grove God is the deity Moloch?  (Read 30819 times)

Offline φυδγε

Ive never been able to link Molech with an owl, and ive tried a couple of times.  ??? Maybe thats just what the Bohemians themselves call it, Molech, and the owl is there symbol. Kind of a way to through us off.

I hear ya.  It doesn't have to add up or make sense, they could even be making it up as they go.

I've read through some of those grove plays which you can find on google books.  Their understanding of classical world is a bit sophomoric, outdated, and too romantic.  I mean ppl shouldn't start worshiping wooden deities just because they learned that the ancient did it.

Is it role playing run amok or are they really participating in what they think are ancient rituals?

On a different note:

The classical world is open for debate.  There's nothing that's been 100% decided about the ancients, there's always room for new interpretations, perspectives, and new evidence.

Offline able

Bohemian Grove - The Ishtar Connection?

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/10507/Bohemian_Grove___The_Ishtar_Connection/

i seen this and remembered this thread...
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline David Rothscum

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Horn Moon
This represents the masculine polarity of the universe. The Horn Moon is the archetypal horned Shaman, related to the ancient Gods of vegetation and the hunt: Greek Pan, the Celtic Cernunnos, and the Egyptian Ammon. It is a symbol of the Goddess Diana, especially in Dianic Wicca.
www.iacmusic.com/symbolspage.html

The closer one gets to the equator in the Mideast, the more bulls are used as moon-god symbols. Their curved bleached white horns form the shape of a crescent moon lying on its back. Near the equator the horns of the moon appear nearly even like the horns of oxen or the boat of a moon-god. The more one travels north, the more the crescent moon is tilted. This is why northern peoples envisioned the moon deity has being a hunter or huntress holding a bow.
http://www.yoel.info/moonotheism.htm

THE LEGEND OF ATHENA'S OWL
Shortly after the temple dedicated to Athena was built on the Acropolis, an owl nested on an inner ledge near the roof, and others soon followed. To see one was considered lucky, and worshippers often glanced up to its corner hoping to see its glowing eyes bobbing up and down. The little elf-like owl dear to ancient Athens had greenish-blue-gray eyes that could see clearly where humans could not.

NOTE:
Moloch, Molech, Molekh, or Molek, representing semitic מלך mlk, (translated directly into king) is either the name of a god or the name of a particular kind of sacrifice associated with fire. Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including but not limited to the Hebrew, Egyptian, Canaanite, Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.

Other references to Moloch use mlk only in the context of "passing children through fire lmlk", whatever is meant by lmlk, whether it means "to Moloch" or means something else. It has traditionally been understood to mean burning children alive to the god Moloch. But some have suggested a rite of purification by fire instead, though perhaps a dangerous one. References to passing through fire without mentioning mlk appear in Deuteronomy 12:31, 18:10-13; 2 Kings 21.6; Ezekiel 20.26,31; 23.37. So the existence of this practice is well documented. For a comparable practice of rendering infants immortal by passing them through the fire, indirectly attested in early Greek myth, see the entries for Thetis and also the myth of Demeter as the nurse of Demophon.

Biblical

The word here translated literally as 'seed' very often means offspring. The forms containing mlk have been left untranslated. The reader may substitute either "to Moloch" or "as a molk".

The laws given to Moses by God expressly forbade the Jews to do what was done in Egypt or in Canaan. “You shall not give any of your children to devote them by fire to Moloch, and so profane the name of your God” (Lev. 18:21).
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=866596

Moloch reference from The Continuum Encyclopedia of Symbols (2000 Edition) - Book by Udo Becker: -

"Originally a Canaanite god to whom human sacrifices were offered.

Later, he was a general symbol of authorities that corrupt or destroy humans, especially inhuman political systems"
http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_molech.htm

Molech Illuminati Film Reference

Stills from the 1929 Fritz Land film Metropolis.

At this point in the film, the workers at the factory have just lost control of the enormous machine. It transforms into a terrifying god. The word "Moloch" is flashed on the screen and then guards march human sacrifices up the steps and into Moloch's fiery mouth.

http://www.flamesong.com/molech/index.html

The Mensa Logo

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline db

The Mensa Logo

What are we supposed to see in the Mensa logo?

Yes, I have never found any link between Moloch and the owl.  I don' think the elites take their pseudo-paganism very seriously.  They are not even dilettantes when it comes to paganism.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
What are we supposed to see in the Mensa logo?

Yes, I have never found any link between Moloch and the owl.  I don' think the elites take their pseudo-paganism very seriously.  They are not even dilettantes when it comes to paganism.

The owl is there with two crescent moons above his head.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline db

If you say so.

I joined for a while.  The meetings were about as exciting as most folk would imagine they would be.

Offline able

biblical references to this Moloch....

"Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the TABERNACLE OF YOUR MOLOCH AND CHIUN your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, WHICH YE MADE TO YOURSELVES." (Amos 5:25-26)

"Then God turned, and gave them up to WORSHIP THE HOST OF HEAVEN; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS? Yea, ye took up THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH, AND THE STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them..." (Acts 7:42-43)

Offline David Rothscum

I think Alex was just a bit too quick with making connections, to score points with the "WAKE UP AMERICA, THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING, AND HE'S NOT PATRIOTIC !!!" crowd. You can't just pick a random Bible passage and decide that "this is what they worship, because it's evil".

Offline able

ow boy.... don't Google "STAR OF REMPHAN"....

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
If U.S. politicians and business leaders are engaging in Satanic-style mock human sacrifices to a forty-foot stone owl god, then what difference does it make what they call it?

If they called it "Oscar the Friendly Owl," would that make their actions any less troubling?

Would you want freaks like this babysitting your kids?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline David Rothscum

If U.S. politicians and business leaders are engaging in Satanic-style mock human sacrifices to a forty-foot stone owl god, then what difference does it make what they call it?

If they called it "Oscar the Friendly Owl," would that make their actions any less troubling?

A lot, because it helps us understand the rest of the picture. You need to understand your enemy. If you can explain this part of the puzzle you know what to look for in other places. If you've got a clear explanation that can help you convince the most skeptical people of what's going on.

It's a bit like saying "If there are cancer viruses in our vaccines, who cares what they're called and who put them there, don't take the vaccines!". That's not how it works, at least not for me. I want to know everything, I want to know which viruses they put in there, where these viruses came from, whether it was intentional, how many lives we've lost to them, who did it, who paid for it, and why they did it.

EvadingGrid

"Lilith appears as a night demon in Jewish lore and as a screech owl in the King James version of the Bible."

"bearer of disease, illness, and death"

"A cult in Mesopotamia is said to be related to Lilith by early Jewish leaders. According to the hypotheses proposed by William F. Albright, Theodor H. Gaster, and others, the name Lilith already existed in 7th century B.C. and Lilith retained her Shedim characteristics throughout the entire Jewish tradition.[30] Shedim is plural for "spirit" or "demon". Figures that represent shedim are the shedu of Babylonian mythology. These figures were depicted as anthropomorphic, winged bulls, associated with wind. They were thought to guard palaces, cities, houses, and temples. In magical texts of that era, they could be either malevolent or benevolent.[31] The cult originated from Babylon, then spread to Canaan and eventually to Israel.[32] Human sacrifice was part of the practice and a sacrificial altar existed to the Shedim next to the Yahweh cult, although this practice was widely denounced by prophets who retained belief in Yahweh."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith#Jewish_tradition

Nota Bene

The title Moloch is what the outer circle of The Bohemian Grove are taught, not the inner initiates. Also try to comprehend that always you are looking at TWO meanings, the external literal fairy story and secondly the hidden meaning known only to the inner most circle of initiates. - E.G.

Offline db

Nota Bene

The title Moloch is what the outer circle of The Bohemian Grove are taught, not the inner initiates. Also try to comprehend that always you are looking at TWO meanings, the external literal fairy story and secondly the hidden meaning known only to the inner most circle of initiates. - E.G.

That I am possibly willing to believe, but I still find it juvenile.

Offline nustada

I don' think the elites take their pseudo-paganism very seriously.  They are not even dilettantes when it comes to paganism.

You have got to be kidding.

EvadingGrid

That I am possibly willing to believe, but I still find it juvenile.

Agreed

But then they are nothing more than over paid frat boys away from there wives for the weekend. I would not mind so much if they were a bunch of nobodies with no power in this world, but that is not the case.

Offline db

Sadly, true.

Offline David Rothscum

You have got to be kidding.
He kind of has a point. I mean, have you seen the pictures of Henry Kissinger with a bra on dancing around with some friend at the Grove?

Offline nustada

He kind of has a point. I mean, have you seen the pictures of Henry Kissinger with a bra on dancing around with some friend at the Grove?

dilettante is a dabbler. These guys do ritualistic human sacrifice on a mass scale. The capitals and UN building are all full of the satanic alters. If he has a point, it is off base. Sure it seems silly to you that a guy dresses as a woman. But homosexual activities are part of the course of satanic ritual.

Offline Unintelligable Name

Most likely the guy in the film with all the occult books that they asked in the film.

The owl and bull are interchangable in their ceremony though.

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!

ROTFLMHO!!!!

I totally agree with this Geo...it makes no difference...they are WICKED EVIL to the core and Alex crashed the party and broke it wide open...case closed.

Although David Gergen wasn't too pleased... ;D

:D  ;D
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

EvadingGrid

Most likely the guy in the film with all the occult books that they asked in the film.

The owl and bull are interchangable in their ceremony though.

Yea its not Alex that says "this is moloch".
Alex is simply reporting.

Offline db

The only other thing I found is at http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/6-origin-of-number-systems/

It states Molech was symbolized 3,000 years ago as a huge stone owl with an incinerator carved into it’s belly to burn the human children of the Egyptian people. How accurate this is, I don't know.  For some reason, I seem to remember in one of Blavatsky's writings, she mentions something about the owl in relation to the Isis cult.  Again, I'm not 100% on this.  I'll go through and try to find the exact quote. 

Absolutely, Isis becomes associated later with Minerva/Athena whose symbol is the owl.  There is no connection between Molech and the owl, however.

Think Isis, and you are on the right track.

EvadingGrid

Absolutely, Isis becomes associated later with Minerva/Athena whose symbol is the owl.  There is no connection between Molech and the owl, however.

Think Isis, and you are on the right track.

Now that is a better starting point if you want the real truth of what the inner circle of the elite belive. You wont get far investigating the visible fairy tales, they spin a different story each time they start up another cult.

Get the "Mystery Babylon" lectures, and find out about Isis and Osiris.

Really, its important to understand the difference between
(a) The visible exterior of these cults
(b) ancient mystery religions secret hidden meaning.

PatAndrews

Here's a fantastic article on the Owl of Wisdom for those still interested.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Owl_of_Minerva.htm

carlee

4 cults of power
The Steller cult
The Lunar cult
The Solar cult
The Saturnian cult

The Lunar cult principally favored:
The Lunar Disk
The Crescent
The Cow
The Unicorn
The Owl

EvadingGrid

You gotta get this series of MP3 on Mystery Babylon

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
4 cults of power
The Steller cult
The Lunar cult
The Solar cult
The Saturnian cult

The Lunar cult principally favored:
The Lunar Disk
The Crescent
The Cow
The Unicorn
The Owl

Exactly what I have found - The Goddess Diana  - Moon Goddess - the ANTI SUN - worshippers of the night and all that

Tipping my hat to you Carlee
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Michal Ptacnik

Em... guys? You know they are cremating "Dull Care," as in, the symbol of daily toils so that they can symbolically open a period of having fun? It seems to me a ritual akin to the old Venician carnival, when cares are dropped for a day and all duties are suspended so that people can have fun.
While it is a ritual, it certainly does not call upon any gods or demons in name and that is mighty suspicious if this is indeed a sacrifice to a deity performed by an inner circle group? Wouldn't it make sense with all the money for security that the supposed satanic cult actually makes their sacrifice to Satan or demons, as opposed to "cremating dull care?" Why, they don't even sacrifice the Care figure! If it was, for example, a veiled sacrifice, they should say something that they give it to the Owl, the Lord of the forest wherein the forest is meant (and previously declared) to be the metaphor of the world, etc...

But no such a thing does happen.

Instead the ASK the Owl as the wisest of animals and the Owl is never "given" the effigy of Care - indeed why would he want it? The Owl is their guide, symbolising the wisdom of nature, etc., but certainly not a demon.

Isn't it much, much more probable that they are doing there exactly what they say they are doing, that is, having their idea of good fun and that the ritual is not a ceremony as such but a theatrical play just made to look a bit like a ceremony? Just look at the time when the ritual was created; in the final quarter of 19th century, there was a revival of interest in spiritism, druidry, etc., it is no wonder it looks  how it looks. It was a part of good bonton back then; they might have even intentionally tried to make it look slightly babylonian and mystical - back then, it meant the same as "cool" today. Do you consider the "gangsta rappers" today disciples of dark powers?

I am not saying that these people are not evil, or some of them, not even that some of them are not occultists (though to my understanding the occult does not by any means necessarily equal evil!), but if they do some real rituals, they do it elsewhere than in the Grove during the Cremation of Care.

The CoC scare is a big bubble, nothing more. Alex Jones is to be commended for his audacity to penetrate the veneer of secrecy since it was suspicious, but it should be acknowledged for what it is, e.g. a diversion of the rich nobility, not a super scary satanic ceremony.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
The CoC scare is a big bubble, nothing more. Alex Jones is to be commended for his audacity to penetrate the veneer of secrecy since it was suspicious, but it should be acknowledged for what it is, e.g. a diversion of the rich nobility, not a super scary satanic ceremony.

Nice try, but all you're doing here is parroting a public relations spin that's been around for decades, and while that may have fooled most people a decade ago, today anyone can watch Alex's documentaries and learn for himself why there's much more to this than a bunch of rich old men "having fun."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5688492591288248198 (Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove)
       http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4583149687541115475 (The Order of Death)

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Michal Ptacnik

I watched both movies and I still think it is just for fun and not a real sacrifice, unless real sacrifices constitute of very different elements than what experience and common sense would dictate.

Is it a sacrifice when nothing is offered? Is it a sacrifice when the stated purpose of the ceremony is not a sacrifice but the banishment of dull care?

I don't think so.

I don't want to insult anyone but the above post shows that many people here would not be able to recognise mind control and propaganda unless it stomped on them. Please, try to think about issues before assuming a stance, to do otherwise is to play directly to the cards of anyone who would seek to be your master.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
I don't want to insult anyone but the above post shows that many people here would not be able to recognise mind control and propaganda unless it stomped on them.

Funny you should put it that way, because in my view that is precisely what your post exemplifies.

Guess we'll just have to let people watch those two documentaries and decide for themselves, won't we?

(Life, it would seem, is a "bitch" these days for those who lovingly shill for the criminal, parasitic, banker-owned political establishment, since that establishment can't monopolize the flow of information the way it could 20 years ago. Can't exactly say I sympathize.)

Offline Michal Ptacnik

(Life, it would seem, is a "bitch" these days for those who lovingly shill for the criminal, parasitic, banker-owned political establishment, since that establishment can't monopolize the flow of information the way it could 20 years ago. Can't exactly say I sympathize.)

Agreed, but unless the individuals, e.g. us, are capable of separating the BS from the serious info, or at least of recognizing a real threat from an imagined one, it is not going to be worth much.

I agree that people should see the movies and make opinions for themselves; yet I am not sure most of us have any experience with rituals whatsoever, nor any theoretical knowledge. I wonder how such a public is going to be able to recognize what information is just a scare and which is for real...

I gave you reasons why I think Bohos are just very expensive holiday makers. What are your reasons to suspect otherwise?

Offline David Rothscum

Agreed, but unless the individuals, e.g. us, are capable of separating the BS from the serious info, or at least of recognizing a real threat from an imagined one, it is not going to be worth much.

I agree that people should see the movies and make opinions for themselves; yet I am not sure most of us have any experience with rituals whatsoever, nor any theoretical knowledge. I wonder how such a public is going to be able to recognize what information is just a scare and which is for real...

I gave you reasons why I think Bohos are just very expensive holiday makers. What are your reasons to suspect otherwise?
Well, let's see. Here's one reason to suspect otherwise:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/031404exclusivephotos.html
From page 243 (in 1991) German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt addresses the elite of the world at a lakeside talk. Helmut Schmidt, in his own autobiography, "Men and Powers, a Political Retrospective, says that he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilberberg group. He also says that he has been an active participant in bringing in world government. Mr. Schmidt also said in his book that leaders from globalist bodies travel to the Grove every summer. He talks about secret groves in Germany where they do druidic rituals, but indicates that Bohemian Grove is his favorite place to participate in these rituals.

Offline Michal Ptacnik

I would have to see the publication itself but if we assume that he is speaking the truth, I would still not see this as a damning evidence against the chancellor in any way - Druidic rituals do not have to be satanic rituals, for once; unless they are sacrificing infants, which they are not if they subscribe to any of the neodruidic movements I know of, then they are exercising their freedom of religion.

And it still says nothing about the Cremation of Care which is most assuredly not a ritual as in devotional or magical ritual. It is a tribal ritual, a game that has a purpose in close knitting the tribe, in this case the bohos, together. These rituals have been a part of the human experience and psychology for millenia and the modern fundies scream against them at their own peril.

Druids, both historical and imagined, were not evil conspirators or masons, as far as we know about them. In case of historical druids, we don't know much, admitably, but judging from the fact that the Italic and Celtic languages and possibly cultures were relatively closely related, they would have been some kind of priesthood in a quasi roman fashion - with a main goal to keep the peace betwen the gods and the tribe and also keeping knowledge, laws and the calendar. I would even go as far as to assume they were some kind of shamans in the pre-literary world, the first scientists, historians, storytellers... also magicians; in other words, the elite of the tribe, heirs to an ancient tradition. Sounds familliar?

But they were not one thing and that is satanist conspirators, unless all indo european tribes were inherently satanic.

The imagined druids of 19th century, the supposed builders of menhirs and the stonehenge, were guardians of a sacred tradition and priests. Pagan priests, to be sure, but not satanists. Please note that most historians do not consider this view on druids as realistic, therefore I have divided the two groups.

I don't know. It might be that these elites are druids. If I said in public "I am a druid," I would be ridiculed; would the worldly elite do something that is so "nerdy?"
It could be that they are doing it like the nobles of the late 19th century did it, out of curiosity, so that it is not nerdy but cool. That is, let me restate once again, only on the assumption that the chancellor's sentence has not been somehow misunderstood or grossly taken out of context. The Cremation, for me, does NOT constitute a direct, or even indirect, proof.In that case they are what they seem to be - nobles having their own kind of idea of fun.

Lastly and finally, they could concievably be heirs of an ancient tradition (I'd say non druidic one). Here we enter a realm of pure speculation.

What kind of tradition is it? Can it be communicable outside of a close knit group, or is a lengthy training of the mind and soul required? Questions are infinite, answers few. I can only guess that this could be either a very, very good thing, a sign that such traditions still exist, or a very, very bad thing (satanism et alia), or something else entirely.

PatAndrews

I would have to see the publication itself but if we assume that he is speaking the truth, I would still not see this as a damning evidence against the chancellor in any way - Druidic rituals do not have to be satanic rituals, for once; unless they are sacrificing infants, which they are not if they subscribe to any of the neodruidic movements I know of, then they are exercising their freedom of religion.

And it still says nothing about the Cremation of Care which is most assuredly not a ritual as in devotional or magical ritual. It is a tribal ritual, a game that has a purpose in close knitting the tribe, in this case the bohos, together. These rituals have been a part of the human experience and psychology for millenia and the modern fundies scream against them at their own peril.

Druids, both historical and imagined, were not evil conspirators or masons, as far as we know about them. In case of historical druids, we don't know much, admitably, but judging from the fact that the Italic and Celtic languages and possibly cultures were relatively closely related, they would have been some kind of priesthood in a quasi roman fashion - with a main goal to keep the peace betwen the gods and the tribe and also keeping knowledge, laws and the calendar. I would even go as far as to assume they were some kind of shamans in the pre-literary world, the first scientists, historians, storytellers... also magicians; in other words, the elite of the tribe, heirs to an ancient tradition. Sounds familliar?

But they were not one thing and that is satanist conspirators, unless all indo european tribes were inherently satanic.

The imagined druids of 19th century, the supposed builders of menhirs and the stonehenge, were guardians of a sacred tradition and priests. Pagan priests, to be sure, but not satanists. Please note that most historians do not consider this view on druids as realistic, therefore I have divided the two groups.

I don't know. It might be that these elites are druids. If I said in public "I am a druid," I would be ridiculed; would the worldly elite do something that is so "nerdy?"
It could be that they are doing it like the nobles of the late 19th century did it, out of curiosity, so that it is not nerdy but cool. That is, let me restate once again, only on the assumption that the chancellor's sentence has not been somehow misunderstood or grossly taken out of context. The Cremation, for me, does NOT constitute a direct, or even indirect, proof.In that case they are what they seem to be - nobles having their own kind of idea of fun.

Lastly and finally, they could concievably be heirs of an ancient tradition (I'd say non druidic one). Here we enter a realm of pure speculation.

What kind of tradition is it? Can it be communicable outside of a close knit group, or is a lengthy training of the mind and soul required? Questions are infinite, answers few. I can only guess that this could be either a very, very good thing, a sign that such traditions still exist, or a very, very bad thing (satanism et alia), or something else entirely.

I would guess by your statements here that you really have not studied any of the mystery schools or their origins.

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
Cremation of CARE

They dont CARE about you
THis is how they can starve millions and still sleep at night - they Make a sacrifice to the GODS to please them, to take away all the Negative karma from their deeds. The Cremation of CARE

When the Maori of New Zealand would kill another warrior - they would cook him and eat him to acquire their power - While this is a primative form of human worship it shows that their is something to this human scarifice stuff

The NWO at the grove - give this treat to the GOD(s) - however there are rumors that they actually practice human sacrifice (eating of flesh)   Fuc|< the NWO - they are already losing. It wont be long before the B Grove is burned to the ground.

Anyway I hope you all get outside and go swimming and play with your children this weekend. Our life is too short, we dont have life extension tech like NWO so we need to break away and have some fun.
Remember what we are fightin' for.

Steps off soap box

Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline David Rothscum

I would have to see the publication itself but if we assume that he is speaking the truth, I would still not see this as a damning evidence against the chancellor in any way - Druidic rituals do not have to be satanic rituals,
I'll agree with that. But if these supposed Christian are secretly holding Druidic rituals I'd really like to know about it and what the hell is going on in there.

EvadingGrid

See Mystery Babylon series for a full explaination
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=76718.0

PatAndrews

The Druidic rituals are part of the Mystery Schools.

Taken from Manly P Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages:"

"The Druids were initiates of a secret school that existed in their midst. This school, which closely resembled the Bacchic and Eleusinian Mysteries of Greece or the Egyptian rites of Isis and Osiris, is justly designated the Druidic Mysteries. There has been much speculation concerning the secret wisdom that the Druids claimed to possess. Their secret teachings were never written, but were communicated orally to specially prepared candidates. Robert Brown, 32°, is of the opinion that the British priests secured their information from Tyrian and Phoenician navigators who, thousands of years before the Christian Era, established colonies in Britain and Gaul while searching for tin. Thomas Maurice, in his Indian Antiquities, discourses at length on Phoenician, Carthaginian, and Greek expeditions to the British Isles for the purpose of procuring tin. Others are of the opinion that the Mysteries as celebrated by the Druids were of Oriental origin, possibly Buddhistic.

The proximity of the British Isles to the lost Atlantis may account for the sun worship which plays an important part in the rituals of Druidism. According to Artemidorus, Ceres and Persephone were worshiped on an island close to Britain with rites and ceremonies similar to those of Samothrace. There is no doubt that the Druidic Pantheon includes a large number of Greek and Roman deities. This greatly amazed Cæsar during his conquest of Britain and Gaul, and caused him to affirm that these tribes adored Mercury, Apollo, Mars, and Jupiter, in a manner similar to that of the Latin countries. It is almost certain that the Druidic Mysteries were not indigenous to Britain or Gaul, but migrated from one of the more ancient civilizations.

The school of the Druids was divided into three distinct parts, and the secret teachings embodied therein are practically the same as the mysteries concealed under the allegories of Blue Lodge Masonry. The lowest of the three divisions was that of Ovate (Ovydd). This was an honorary degree, requiring no special purification or preparation. The Ovates dressed in green, the Druidic color of learning, and were expected to know something about medicine, astronomy, poetry if possible, and sometimes music. An Ovate was an individual admitted to the Druidic Order because of his general excellence and superior knowledge concerning the problems of life."