***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > PP Forum Journalism

Brian's guide to keeping your DATA safe from the NWO

<< < (2/5) > >>

3mnos3y3lla:
SimpLite, the free MSN Messenger encryption solution

You are using MSN Messenger to chat with your friends or colleagues. Did you know your messages are sent over the Internet in cleartext form?

By encrypting messages before they leave your computer to the Internet, SimpLite-MSN prevents eavesdroppers from reading your personal MSN Messenger conversations. As the original successor of Simp 1.0, SimpLite-MSN benefits from state of the art algorithms to secure your messages, whilst maintaining an intuitive interface.

SimpLite-MSN is free for personal use at home or at the office. The only restriction is that only one product from the SimpLite family can be launched at the same time: either SimpLite-MSN, SimpLite-AIM, SimpLite-ICQ or SimpLite-Yahoo!.
 ;)

ConcordeWarrior:
Thanks for your info, btacel. You are a great contribution to this forum.

Now about encryption, I used PGP in the old days. Is that still good?  ??? 8)

GakunGak:
Nice info...
Also, how good are the products like Zone Alarm and Comodo?

aviana:
Encryption of your data - static or not - may mean it will slip the codeword net, i.e. marked words may not get picked up in your traffic... but, if they have an eye on you, trust me, there isn't an encryption method in the world that they can't decrypt.  They wrote the book on it.   This is the UK comms security branch http://www.cesg.gov.uk/.  They are part of the UK GCHQ and work closely with the NSA.

3mnos3y3lla:
indeed Encryption is more a privacy thing but better to have than not
Also you can use IP filtering ip lists are available from biss 

IP Blocklists are compiled for security software applications such as Outpost Firewall or Online Armor or IP Blocking programs such as Protowall and Peerguardian to load in order to block access / restrict internet/network connections to and from a computer system

Some lists may block websites that have not excluded yet or are hosted in unfriendly territory.. You may need to edit lists further to suit your personal preferences in these situations. Other lists like the spyware, ads-trackers etc should be fairly self explanatory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version