Author Topic: ANTI-ILLUMINATI... GREAT CALL!!!  (Read 33614 times)

JTCoyoté

ANTI-ILLUMINATI... GREAT CALL!!!
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:42:33 pm »
At 35-40 minutes into the 4th hour "Woo Wooo!"

JTCoyoté

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country
against his government."

~Edward Abbey

Offline voodo0

Re: ANTI-ILLUMINATI... GREAT CALL!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:16 pm »
Great Call!  8)

sociostudent

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:44:20 pm »
that WAS a good call! ;)

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 02:46:19 pm »
Congratulations on getting through,  I'll try and hear it on the rebroadcast.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:08 pm »
That was so encouraging!!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:37 pm »
=)  Wish I had more time, lol.  I had mind control info that I was going to talk about that no one, including myself has even brought up here yet.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 02:47:56 pm »
That was actually a very nice call. Anti_Illuminati, you seem very well informed. Would love to chat with you sometime.

Feel free to PM me any info on mind control. That is the area I'm most interested in, because taking over someone's ability to think is really a whole new game.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 02:49:28 pm »
I was kind of hoping he'd say something about that youtube clip of Hitler throwing a hissy fit over being banned from Prison Planet Forum.  ;D
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline voodo0

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 02:50:16 pm »
I was kind of hoping he'd say something about that youtube clip of Hitler throwing a hissy fit over being banned from Prison Planet Forum.  ;D
:D

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 02:51:56 pm »
=)  Wish I had more time, lol.  I had mind control info that I was going to talk about that no one, including myself has even brought up here yet.

At least you know what to talk about on your second phone call.   :)
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline 911aware

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 02:53:59 pm »
great call!

nice to put a voice to the name.....now i've heard yours and old yoti's excellent radio voice .  Sane...your turn!!!    :P
It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear.  -norm

Offline Q

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 02:55:38 pm »

Then you'll have to call again...

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 02:59:23 pm »
great call!

Agreed. Anti-Illuminati has a good radio voice.

nice to put a voice to the name.....now i've heard yours and old yoti's excellent radio voice .  Sane...your turn!!!    :P

I actually spoke with Alex twice last year. But I bumbled through both calls, so I'm glad no one made the connection.  :P ;)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 03:05:37 pm »
Good going and nice pipes!
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 03:06:17 pm »
damn, gotta listen to the replay

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 03:26:18 pm »
Thanks for calling in. Hopefully Alex will take time to read thru all the info. I was a little disappointed that in reference to PTech, Alex only singled out the Isreali's having backdoor keys. Ptech was a Saudi Intelligence funded development they had keys to the backdoor(s) too.

One has to wonder how many government/individuals/intel centerss have backdoors into which systems. In the past up to today... 

To further elaborate the connection of Ptech "founders" Alamoudi to  Norquist to Abramoff  to 9.11 "hijackers" Atta Inc. ... 
Live Free or Die Hard, PTECH, Next 9/11 the writing is on the walls
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 03:29:39 pm »
I unfortunately did not get to listen, as a wee toddler took that moment to distract me. But what I found encouraging, oddly enough, is how young you sound. What an incredible thrill I felt, knowing that the YOUNG people are SO getting it, SO smart! You are my daughter's future.... and so you brought me great comfort.

Sorry for the tangent.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

lovealexjones

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 03:46:34 pm »
enjoyed the plug for the forum, looks like the guest numbers are up.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 04:09:32 pm »
How do you instantly access hour 4 of the show?  There's an option to do it in VLC but it doesn't seem to work (latest version).  How can you fast forward to a specific point in a streaming file?  Anything I try it forces you to listen to the stream from hour 1 only.

lovealexjones

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 04:13:48 pm »
How do you instantly access hour 4 of the show?  There's an option to do it in VLC but it doesn't seem to work (latest version).  How can you fast forward to a specific point in a streaming file?  Anything I try it forces you to listen to the stream from hour 1 only.

i use realplayer 11, again thanks man.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 04:23:29 pm »

i use realplayer 11, again thanks man.

I won't use that ever.  I just installed RP alternative though, but same problem--no way to skip past the 1st 4+ hours of the show to get to my call.  If anyone knows an exact way to do this without involving the use of corporate, non-open source software-please let me know asap.  I've tried like 6 programs and cannot find a way to do this.  AJ's site should have an option to individually listen to specific parts of the stream without being forced to start from the beginning or wherever it is at in the live stream.

lovealexjones

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 04:29:29 pm »
you gotta wait for it to be posted on pp.tv i guess, do you need a passcode?

Offline Q

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 04:47:04 pm »
Chakra71 uploads an .mp3 torrent daily - usually within a half hour of the show ending - you can select which hour to download also. I believe Deluge is an open source Bittorrent client.

http://thepiratebay.org/user/chakra71

Offline MaSuAnime

• Fight the NWO!
    • My Myspace page
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 04:56:58 pm »
I call on sundays, and i am Logan, from Missouri. :) I've called twice in the last month :D

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 05:43:17 pm »
That was actually a very nice call. Anti_Illuminati, you seem very well informed. Would love to chat with you sometime.

Feel free to PM me any info on mind control. That is the area I'm most interested in, because taking over someone's ability to think is really a whole new game.

Contact me on skype (send me an invite request) - same name as here.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 02:51:00 pm »
Hey AI... another great call today!  ;D

--Oldyoti

"Fear can only prevail when victims
are ignorant of the facts."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 08:40:23 pm »
Great call.

Do you have a link to the thread you mentioned in your call?
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline leverForTruth

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 10:06:56 pm »
Yes link please?
Lever

JTCoyoté

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:22:25 am »
ANOTHER EXCELLENT CALL ANTI-ILLUMINATI... KEEP EXPOSING THEM... GREAT EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!! AI's call came in at 16 minutes into the first hour of the show today catch the refeed...  Monday, March 2nd, 2009

here's the link to ANTI-ILLUMINATI's Research! http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=378.0

JTCoyoté

"The money power preys upon of the nation in times of peace
and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic
than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than
bureaucracy."

~Abraham Lincoln

Offline RicardoCasio

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 11:29:23 am »
How about a summary for those of us that missed the call?

Offline dissident99

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 11:33:11 am »
Great Call Dude ..

You Tha Man !!!

I am now reading all your posts.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline rarecandor

Re: ANTI-ILLUMINATI... GREAT CALL!!! - Recording
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:58 pm »
Here is Anti-Illuminati's call:

http://www.youtube.com/user/amdarvon

kushfiend

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 12:26:59 pm »

Offline The Scribbler

• Oooh...you want...this?
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2009, 02:53:58 pm »
Here is Anti-Illuminati's call:

http://www.youtube.com/user/amdarvon

//transcript begins approximately 1:16 into the 3/2/2009 broadcast//

AJ:  Let’s go to your phone calls right now.  Anti Illuminati in Nevada.  You’re on the air Anti Illuminati.

AI:  Good morning Alex.

AJ:  Hi.

AI:  I respectfully would ask you to give me the floor here.  I’ve got a lot of really important things to talk about.

AJ:  Well I gotta let other callers…hold on, hold on.  I gotta let other callers get on as well, so you got 2 minutes.  Go ahead.

AI:  In 3 days there’s gonna be the Warfighter’s Vision 2009 at the Ronald Reagan Building.  Lt. Gen. Steven Blum of Northern Command is gonna be there.  They’re having a cyber security conference.  NORTHCOM’s gonna be involved with “cyber security”.  On 3/11, five years after the Madrid train blackout, Maj. Gen. Chip Long of Joint Task Force Civil Support along with Col Steven Hearn, both of Northern Command, are gonna be at Domestic Defense ‘09 at the same place.  You can figure that out.  This is all on your website.  Lesser known.  On April 22nd, there’s gonna be the Spring Intelligence Symposium, Defense Intelligence Analysis Center, at the DIAC , Bolling Air Force Base, Washington.  Above top secret meeting.  It’s gonna consist of people like former SECDEF, William Perry and Gen Michael Hayden, again, with cyber security.  Some of their sponsors?  None other than CACI and SAIC.  You’re gonna have CACI torture goon squads in the United States running cyber security, folks.  OK?  They don’t need an introduction if you know who these guys are.  Some of their exhibitors, BIT systems, CSS, ManTech International, all these guys are gonna be involved with the fusion centers.  I wanna call out something right now.  I know who’s carrying out…I know that you guys listening that are in intelligence…I know who’s carrying out this false flag cyber crap that you guys are pulling.  It’s Booz Allen Hamilton and MITRE Corporation.  Both of your organizations are criminal terrorist organizations.  And you’re under the AFCA, which is the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association as well as the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Industry Consortium.  All of you are criminal terrorists.  And, you Generals that I mentioned, you are enemies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  And you need to be arrested, and you need to be tried for treason immediately.  Get the hell out of my country!  If you think that I will submit to you, or the American people are going to submit to you.  You have been illegally set up.  Gen Eberhart was with Dick Cheney.  You carried out 9/11 because you wanted to set up, you wanted to springboard enterprise architecture, development within the Federal Aviation Administration.  I’ve got your own documents.  I’ve posted documents that you people don’t even realize…I’m not talking to your listeners.  I’m talking to the new world order.  I’ve got military documents from the Air Force that says that //sounds like “Hussein Eberman”// was involved with…was developing Ptech and it was gonna be used for military experimentation for C(4)ISR development.  OK?  All you, all of you top brass that are gonna be engaging in this fake, non-existent, cyber terror that’s gonna be staged by Booz Allen Hamilton and all this.  It’s ridiculous.  And I wanna mention one other thing.  There’s another reason why cyber security is a total fraud. OK?  NORTHCOM as well as every other one of their allies in the new world order.  They’re immune to cyber attacks.  Do you know why?  Because they have something called a TechGuard PoliWall filter.  // http://www.techguardsecurity.com/docs/poliwall_data.pdf //  It’s a $7500 transparent network bridge appliance that uses artificial intelligence Neuro-Net devices that heuristically analyzes incoming traffic.  And they…there’s a symposium that they had where they did simulated attacks from China.  And they were able to successfully defeat everything.  The new world order systems are immune to attack.  Even the ones that are on the regular grid…irrespective…they have their own separate systems.  But they’re already immune to stuff.  The only ones that aren’t immune are the one’s that they carry false flags out on so that they can sell that as an excuse.  “Well, you need more security because, well, you know, the system needs to be changed ‘cause you need to get onto our enslavement system.’  It’s //crosstalk//

AJ:  Yeah.  Well, let me stop you there.  About 95 percent of what you’re saying I’ve documented for myself and it’s on record.  The remote control, the planes, the data, their internal systems, their generations of cyber security.  Five generations ahead of what’s public.  That’s all on record.  When you mentioned that particular firm, I don’t know a lot about them, but I do know about the defense contractors you listed.  You have posted a lot of stuff on the prisonplanet dot com forum, haven’t you?

AI:  //inaudible//

AJ:  OK.  Well tell folks because people need to go read all the claims you’ve made and decide whether they’re accurate for themselves, especially the computer security people, hackers, and other folks like that.  Why don’t you give people the name of the pages up on the prisonplanet dot com forum.

AI:  OK.  All the stuff I’m talking about is real easy to get to.  You just go to the general…you just click on General, and then there’s a section that says PhD Investigative Reports.  Everything is within that section.

AJ:  PhD Investigative Reports…

AI:  Yep.

AJ:  … prisonplanet dot com forum.  Google that.  And, ah, folks can go in and read your information.  So specifically, ‘cause a lot of what you’re saying I’ve already checked out and confirmed for myself.  Some of it I couldn’t just because I’m not that tech savvy.  I’m just going off of what other tech publications have admitted and what the government’s admitted.  What specifically do you do?  How did you learn about all this stuff?

AI:  I just have a computer background and I’m…I guess I’m talented with analyzing information.  I wanna mention one other thing.  It’s very important.  Before you let me go, please.  The guy who was the head of…the Director of Department of Defense of Architecture and Interoperability in 2002, his name was John Osterholz, Department of Defense.  He is the chair of the technical council for the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Center.  He was one of the guys that in Indira Singh gave the report about Ptech to that …that didn’t do anything…that knew what it was about because he was part of the…he was collaborating with the inside job.. And he tried to claim that Al-Qaeda had network center capability in 2003.  Yeah, right.  Al-Qaeda had it but, let’s see,  Ptech didn’t have it and the National Reconnaisance didn’t have it.  Right Mr. Osterholz?  You criminal terrorist.

AJ:  Alright.  Well I don’t know about that individual.  Thank you for the call.  We’ll be right back.

//end transcript//

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2009, 03:13:31 pm »
Anti-Illuminati, it is nice to hear your voice. Excellent job talking on the show.
We look forward to more of your document. You are putting a lot of your time researching all this.
Thank you for all the good work.
The Sky is My Home

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009, 03:15:58 pm »
Listening now - Good stuff Anti_iIlluminati!!

Offline plantop14

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2009, 03:20:34 pm »
Great job AI!!!!! ;)
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline rarecandor

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2009, 03:26:37 pm »
Wow, just had time to listen. Great info. I am curious to find out who their programmers and wondering if they are loyal subjects. This may backfire on them in a bad way :)

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 03:27:48 pm »
Great call. Now to find the time to dig through all the documentation. Thanks to all the great researchers here!
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2009, 09:45:05 pm »
Wow, just had time to listen. Great info. I am curious to find out who their programmers and wondering if they are loyal subjects. This may backfire on them in a bad way :)

CLEARANCE: EXISTING TS/SCI required

http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/security.htm

TOP SECRET: Applied to information or material the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.

In addition to the above, some classified information is so sensitive that even the extra protection measures applied to Top Secret information are not sufficient. This information is known as "Sensitive Compartmented Information" (SCI) or Special Access Programs (SAP), and one needs special "SCI Access" or SAP approval to be given access to this information.

"For Official Use Only" is not a security classification. It is used to protect information covered under the Privacy Act, and other sensitive data

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms

TS - Top Secret (DoE has the Q clearance which is equivalent) *

Top Secret/SCI
SCI clearances assume that the subject has been approved for at least Top Secret collateral information. As a baseline, most individuals that have access to SCI are briefed Special Intelligence (SI, also known as COMINT) and TK. Additional common compartments:

Gamma (G), subcompartment of SI
HUMINT Control System (HCS), protects human intelligence
In general, employees do not publish the individual compartments that they are cleared. While this information is not classified, specific compartment listings may reveal sensitive information when correlated with an individual's resume. Therefore, it is sufficient to declare that a candidate possesses a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5