Author Topic: ***THE OBAMA DECEPTION GOING VIRAL*** #1 Google Video (now censored)  (Read 416576 times)

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
Re: ***THE OBAMA DECEPTION GOING VIRAL*** #1 Google Video (now censored)
« Reply #1040 on: March 22, 2009, 10:38:34 am »
Or how about this one?

Offline endof

« Reply #1041 on: March 22, 2009, 01:42:21 pm »
opeing video link on the first page, says "video is private"

Size10

« Reply #1042 on: March 22, 2009, 10:05:57 pm »

O-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-maaaaaaaaaa

Offline Kayne

« Reply #1043 on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:21 am »
A very well made, very powerful film. I learned a lot (I have to admit, I was one of the ones who said 'Maybe this guy isn't bad. Maybe he will make things better' even though I have seen Endgame, Terrorstorm, and know 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government. It was his speeches that did it for me [What does Revelations say about the anti-christ? He will have a silver toungue, or something to that effect :o]) This film was mostly prior knowledge, as-in I had familiarity with these facts, but it brought the concepts of how this system of shadow government works together and gave me a better understanding of the state of these things. I'm now trying to convince my mother, father, and sister to watch this film (just as I did with the previous Alex Jones films, and I have to say it's looking a lot better as far as them watching this film as compared with the last ones.) 'My' credibility with them and these things is a lot higher now that they see 'my predictions' (facts that I got from the Alex Jones show and other truth sources) coming to pass. All I can say is it looks bad, but it is in God's hands. But that does not mean we shouldn't give people an idea of what's going on who don't know. An informed people is always better and will always remain more resistant to tyranny than an uninformed people. But I beleive telling your fellow man about Jesus should come before telling him or her about the NWO, 9/11, or anything else. Also, once a man has put his confidence in the eternal almighty God, his creator, he will be more receptive to learning the true state of things. For his faith will no longer be in the world or his government, but in something much higher, the eternal rock that is Jesus Christ, and his spirit will be that much more open to learning the true state of his government and country. Also, what good is it for a man to learn the truth about worldly things if he never meets his creator and redeemer and never learns the truth about his own spirit? And though he knows of the truth about his country, he doesn't accept Jesus as his redeemer and saviour and for that he will spend an eternity in hell. I got a little off topic, but my point is that it is more important to tell a man about Jesus than it is to inform him about the NWO, because this life is here and then it will be gone, but your spirit is eternal. Alex Jones is always mentioning God and righteousness on his show and in his movies, and I believe that God is using him and that is why he is prospering in this endeavor to warn the people about wickedness. And I believe he will be rewarded for that.

Offline hafnef

« Reply #1044 on: March 23, 2009, 10:53:00 am »
 I just wanted to say. Keep up the good work Alex.
 And you can find me on myspace if you just search haf nef in any engine.

Peace2allofyou.
Nef

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #1045 on: March 23, 2009, 02:28:16 pm »
I just wanted to say. Keep up the good work Alex.
 And you can find me on myspace if you just search haf nef in any engine.

Peace2allofyou.
Nef

Peaceful greetings, hafnef. Don't be shy about dropping your url or web-page address here. This is not U-tube or other NWO Information-control center.

I was reading a friend's blog tonight and re-read an article he wrote last year called 'Whobama'. You can read it here: http://blinking-i-con.blogspot.com/2008/10/whobama.html

Reading it after watching the Obama Deception, I realised he was quite right. I left a comment asking if he'd seen the movie...feel free to recommend it to him too.

"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline Manderz421

• Market=Good, Government=Bad. It's not complicated.
    • MySpace
« Reply #1046 on: March 23, 2009, 02:34:40 pm »
so netizen_x ......................

i'm listening to buffalo soldier right now and your little spiderman is going with the beat. it made me giggle.... just thought i'd let you know.
thanks!
They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #1047 on: March 23, 2009, 02:51:30 pm »
Front page of Infowars right now!

http://www.infowars.com/youtube-caught-censoring-obama-deception-video/

I checked it out and indeed it is true.  YouTube lists this video as #7 most viewed of the month and it doesn't show up in the list.  It is typical.  YouTube/Google has been censoring for a long time.  They took off the view counters altogether on Google Video.  They couldn't get away with that on YouTube so they just alter them and censor them.

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #1048 on: March 23, 2009, 02:53:46 pm »
so netizen_x ......................

i'm listening to buffalo soldier right now and your little spiderman is going with the beat. it made me giggle.... just thought i'd let you know.
thanks!

Synchronicity.

Oh pirates, yes they rob I. Sold I to the merchant ship, moments after they took I from the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong, by the hand of the almighty. We forward in this generation triumphantly. ~Bob Marley.

But to stay on topic: Obama Deception has indeed gone viral. I'm hearing and seeing it mentioned from all angles. This film is not a 'fringe documentary'. It has gone straight from the periphery into the core. It striikes deep into the heart of the lion.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #1049 on: March 23, 2009, 03:02:28 pm »
The debunkers are having a tough time with the movie. They are so lazy they are just posting for debunking answers without doing the research for themselves.

I keep getting hits on my blog from people doing searches like "Obama Deception debunk" and "Obama Deception credible"

any sites debunking that alex jones piece "obama deception" thanks n/t - Democratic Underground

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5267373

Good friend into "The Obama Deception" - JREF Forum

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?s=182a7e7a8282096e9552de609076a2aa&p=4527200#post4527200

While under Billelzebub Clinton we used to all constantly worry about what 'is' "is", at least with Broken Obomanation we'll always know exactly that 'is' "isn't"...

I gave up on the DeMOBlican-RepublicRAT Corporation's "Democratic Underground" phony mass-censorship and mass-propaganda web forums years ago, it is full of Tory neo-conservatist disinformation shills, crony lobbyists and moderated by the Pentagon psyops mob.

Offline James Redford

• The State is the coldest of all cold monsters.
    • The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything
« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2009, 05:05:10 pm »
Front page of Infowars right now!

http://www.infowars.com/youtube-caught-censoring-obama-deception-video/

I checked it out and indeed it is true.  YouTube lists this video as #7 most viewed of the month and it doesn't show up in the list.  It is typical.  YouTube/Google has been censoring for a long time.  They took off the view counters altogether on Google Video.  They couldn't get away with that on YouTube so they just alter them and censor them.

Google is a U.S. government front-company that does indeed sometimes censor information that incriminates the U.S. government. But the above article's main complaint is incorrect. For more on that, see my following post:

"Error With the Article 'YouTube Caught Censoring Obama Deception Video,'" James Redford, March 23, 2009 http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=94932

Below is the text from the above post:

""
The article "YouTube Caught Censoring Obama Deception Video" (Infowars, March 23, 2009 http://www.infowars.com/youtube-caught-censoring-obama-deception-video/ ) links to the "This Week" category of the "News & Politics: Most Viewed" section at http://www.youtube.com/news?s=mp&t=w . This is the wrong category to be looking for the video "The Obama Deception HQ Full length version" (ChangeDaChannel, March 12, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw ), since it was posted over a week ago. If one looks at the "This Month" category of the "News & Politics: Most Viewed" section at http://www.youtube.com/news?s=mp&t=m then one should see the aforesaid video listed.

The above Infowars article elsewhere states that "YouTube has also deleted ChangeDaChannel's honors in a crass effort to knock the film's ratings down." If that's the case, an article should be written on that matter. But the main complaint of the current article is in error.
""
Author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Dec. 4, 2011 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2001) http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics (a website with information on Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point Theory) http://theophysics.host56.com http://theophysics.ifastnet.com

Offline Femacamper

• TRUNEWS
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #1051 on: March 23, 2009, 07:14:09 pm »
It's not in the monthly listing, for that matter, either. It has well over 450,000 views, and the top video for the month is less than 1/10th that!

http://www.youtube.com/news?s=mp&t=m

Offline James Redford

• The State is the coldest of all cold monsters.
    • The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything
« Reply #1052 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:50 pm »
It's not in the monthly listing, for that matter, either. It has well over 450,000 views, and the top video for the month is less than 1/10th that!

http://www.youtube.com/news?s=mp&t=m

When I click on that link, it's seventh from the top.
Author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Dec. 4, 2011 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2001) http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics (a website with information on Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point Theory) http://theophysics.host56.com http://theophysics.ifastnet.com

Offline G_1776

« Reply #1053 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:24 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YywYNWRRe7c

Alex Jones The Obama Deception will be the first hard-hitting film to expose Obama, his agenda & handlers cutting through all the media hype, side-issues and Left/Right rhetoric. Alex has made several films exposing the Bush agenda and will approach the Obama Administrations plans from the same non-partisan point of view looking past the frontman in the White House to the real owners on Wall Street, in the Bilderberg group and at the Federal Reserve.

Please help spread the word about this powerful new film. Make sure everyone you know whether they claim to be a Democrat, Republican, independent or none of the above sees this film before it is too late.

THE OBAMA DECEPTION -- COMING TO THE INFOWAR March 15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YywYNWRRe7c
I hope this will wake people up!

Mike Philbin

« Reply #1054 on: March 26, 2009, 09:15:13 am »
who did the Bush-Obama face morph?

it's truly terrifying

i.e. good.

Size10

« Reply #1055 on: March 26, 2009, 09:23:16 am »
Has anyone created a torrent from the retail DVD? If so, could you post a link?

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #1056 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:39 pm »
What I am getting is denial that Obama was planned and planted by the global elite. The campaign promise reversals covered in the film carry very little weight because people are so used to this by now. 

The film doesn't really attempt to document how Obama became a part of the global elite, it only shows that he picked virtually all Bilderberg and CFR for his administration. So naive people just think he ne wwhere to look to find smart people. Yes, the Bilderberg 2008 meeting and Obama's covert attendance is covered, but nothing before that. The globalists seem to have been very skilled at covering their tracks with Obama before that.

Many here have heard about Geitner's foundation funded father employing Obama's mom in Indonesia, but the film is silent here. There's nothing about Zbignew Brezinski's mentoring at Columbia either.  So for a lot of people it just looks like a naive young candidate picked the wrong people to help run his administration, and "The Obama Deception" doesn't disprove this outright. Or am I missing something?

I guess there those who may come away from this documentary with the assumption; he just picked the wrong people to make up his administration, but I did not get that from it. It, the documentary, is pretty clear in pointing out what Obama said he would do and what he did not do starting from the day he was elected. Some of this is a reflection on the people he chose, so putting it all together as Alex did, paints a great picture!

Other than relying on watching this once, might I suggest you watch it a couple more times and listen to what the guests are saying, search for and read the msm articles, and look at what is happening around you everyday!

Alex does say, if he tried to cover all the lies Obama has told that the film would never be completed. Obama from day one knew what he could do and couldn't do once he took office because he was told by his controllers.

Other than that I am not sure what else to say that would help you read in between the lines as well as listening carefully to what Alex has laid out in this excellent documentary. I have watched this 5 times already.

GREAT documentary Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline Lex Talionis

« Reply #1057 on: March 26, 2009, 07:17:52 pm »
Hey everybody. I can't believe it's taken so long to become a member of this forum.

Anyways, I think the Obama Deception is giving the truth a foothold in areas previously thought impossible to reach. I have shown the video to 3 of my closest friends so far who were all former Obama supporters and somehow the video stuck. I had made previous attempts to show them the truth behind the NWO with Zeitgeist but they were very, very skeptical. It made me rather curious that they shrugged off Zeitgeist but not the Obama Deception (and yes, before someone tells me something silly like "AJ didn't make Zeitgeist," I know.) so I asked them about it. The answers I got were basically "zeitgeist just seemed like a conspiracy theory with no real evidence."

So my questions are: What makes the Obama Deception so much more credible than Zeitgeist, at least in my friends' eyes? Have any of you received similar responses from friends (who formerly supported Obama)? Has everyone been harboring doubts about Obama even though they voted for him? Does the film simply provide a solid and understandable argument?
Ends cannot justify Means, because Ends always reflect their Means.

Offline rio

« Reply #1058 on: March 26, 2009, 07:43:40 pm »
Hey everybody. I can't believe it's taken so long to become a member of this forum.

Anyways, I think the Obama Deception is giving the truth a foothold in areas previously thought impossible to reach. I have shown the video to 3 of my closest friends so far who were all former Obama supporters and somehow the video stuck. I had made previous attempts to show them the truth behind the NWO with Zeitgeist but they were very, very skeptical. It made me rather curious that they shrugged off Zeitgeist but not the Obama Deception (and yes, before someone tells me something silly like "AJ didn't make Zeitgeist," I know.) so I asked them about it. The answers I got were basically "zeitgeist just seemed like a conspiracy theory with no real evidence."

So my questions are: What makes the Obama Deception so much more credible than Zeitgeist, at least in my friends' eyes? Have any of you received similar responses from friends (who formerly supported Obama)? Has everyone been harboring doubts about Obama even though they voted for him? Does the film simply provide a solid and understandable argument?

They are just parroting what everyone else on the internet said about Zeitgeist. You just can't ignore Obama's connections to Wall Street. Don't forget the golden rule!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #1059 on: March 26, 2009, 10:23:02 pm »

This is why...

“The mission of the movement is the application of the scientific method for social change,” Mr. Joseph announced by way of introduction. The evening, which began at 7 with a two-hour critique of monetary economics, became by midnight a utopian presentation of a money-free and computer-driven vision of the future, a wholesale reimagination of civilization, as if Karl Marx and Carl Sagan had hired John Lennon from his “Imagine” days to do no less than redesign the underlying structures of planetary life.

'That’s where Mr. Fresco came in, an author, lecturer and former aircraft engineer at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio who has spent the last six decades working on the Venus Project, a futuristic society where (adjust your seatbelts, now) machines would control government and industry and safeguard the planet’s fragile resources by means of an artificially intelligent “earthwide autonomic sensor system” — a super-brain of sorts connected to, yes, all human knowledge.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/nyregion/17zeitgeist.html?_r=3
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline rio

« Reply #1060 on: March 26, 2009, 11:35:00 pm »
This is why...

That bastard...I didn't know that  :o

Offline sandman99

• I regret not having more time to fight for liberty
« Reply #1061 on: March 27, 2009, 08:24:24 am »
Other than that I am not sure what else to say that would help you read in between the lines as well as listening carefully to what Alex has laid out in this excellent documentary. I have watched this 5 times already.

Not me --those I am trying to reach. Its becoming clear to me that some people WANT to be deceived. Maybe the MOST deceptive part of The Matrix is when they give you a blue pill that you THINK is a red pill. Just wondering if that is what happens to ALL Bill Mahr fans... ???
--Sandman

Offline dissident99

« Reply #1062 on: March 27, 2009, 11:18:27 am »
Has anyone created a torrent from the retail DVD? If so, could you post a link?

I have ...

Its downloadable @

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2420094

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Size10

Offline dissident99

« Reply #1064 on: March 27, 2009, 01:22:49 pm »
Thanks, dissident99!

My Pleasure  ;)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #1065 on: March 30, 2009, 01:47:20 am »
Holy crap the YouTube full version on ChangeDaChannel's site is nearing 1 million views already!!

This is truly going viral!  Great to see.  A superb documentary!
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #1066 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:32 am »
Holy crap the YouTube full version on ChangeDaChannel's site is nearing 1 million views already!!

This is truly going viral!  Great to see.  A superb documentary!

That's Great!  :)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Scootle

« Reply #1067 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:41 am »
Youtube quote:

Quote from: kikipineapple (57 minutes ago)
when Chris Crocker had this many view "Leave Britney Alone" video it was feature on all major main stream news media, all network mentioned and showed that stupid clip worldwide. ....

um so anyone seen this mentioned on any news network so far???

i rest my case!
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #1068 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:41 pm »
Youtube quote:

They would never air anything about Alex Jones.  They don't want anyone knowing who Alex is or what he talks about but its too bad for them.  Alex has proved he doesn't need the mainstream media for anything.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #1069 on: April 03, 2009, 09:10:03 pm »
Changedachannel's youtube link for Obama Deception is stuck on 999,888.

Offline sandman99

• I regret not having more time to fight for liberty
« Reply #1070 on: April 03, 2009, 11:30:28 pm »
Changedachannel's youtube link for Obama Deception is stuck on 999,888.

NOT -- its at 1,004,290 views
--Sandman

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #1071 on: April 04, 2009, 09:36:17 pm »
Here are cd labels (using the avery cd labels 2 up):

Make it so!

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #1072 on: April 04, 2009, 10:02:57 pm »
Here's a flyer Obama Deception movie. Ready to go to press with crop marks.
Just have them convert it to cmyk. Size: 8.5 x 11

Make it so!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #1073 on: April 05, 2009, 01:55:11 pm »
NOT -- its at 1,004,290 views

1,058,912 views now in just this one location.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
Make it so!

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #1075 on: April 06, 2009, 01:03:03 pm »
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
« Reply #1076 on: April 06, 2009, 02:31:53 pm »
Venting:

Just got an email from my hubbys grandfather... 'oh please dont send me any of that...'

Sometimes I HOPE they take these koolaiders FIRST! GDampeople
They'll say OMG she was RIGHT!
Make it so!

Offline Tim Osmond

« Reply #1077 on: April 07, 2009, 06:36:58 pm »
Loved the movie, Ive been awake for about 4 years now. 
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #1078 on: April 07, 2009, 09:09:48 pm »
We just had a new guy who joined WeAreChangeColorado that was an Obama supporter who watched "The Obama Deception" and woke right the hell up!

He's emailing us, new to this vision, now fully awake, seeing through the Matrix for the first time, and is amazed about how much the world makes sense now...

Another infobullet strikes it's target, and we are 1 more.

Heh, heh, heh...

:D

Thanks Alex!

Offline Wintermute

« Reply #1079 on: April 07, 2009, 10:20:18 pm »
 ;D  Excellent!  That's especially good news when you think about how many views its had now.