Author Topic: New Kissinger NWO : On Gaza Conflict (Video)  (Read 7010 times)

Offline ellas95

New Kissinger NWO : On Gaza Conflict (Video)
« on: January 10, 2009, 11:16:15 am »
Kissinger says an Obama presidency is a great opportunity to set up a New World Order,
On Gaza Conflict.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo
Alex Jones: Question Your Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFu_bYkomc

Offline plantop14

Re: New Kissinger NWO : On Gaza Conflict (Video)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 11:31:24 am »
Shit bag carrying evil bastard! I wonder if he has a concealed shitbag license (CSL)!!!!! >:( ;D
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 11:33:22 am »
It almost seems like they're trying to implant the context of the term "New World Order" - as a good thing - in the public mind; sort of like they do with the term "democracy", as though democracy is so great that there are no legitimate alternatives.

The masses "know" the world is messed up, but they haven't a clue as to why that is so - so yes, they will welcome a New World Order - even if they have no idea what it means.

Also, Kissinger chooses every word he says - very carefully. Creepy dude for sure.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline plantop14

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 11:42:26 am »
It almost seems like they're trying to implant the context of the term "New World Order" - as a good thing - in the public mind; sort of like they do with the term "democracy", as though democracy is so great that there are no legitimate alternatives.

The masses "know" the world is messed up, but they haven't a clue as to why that is so - so yes, they will welcome a New World Order - even if they have no idea what it means.

Also, Kissinger chooses every word he says - very carefully. Creepy dude for sure.
Yeah Free we're being constantly bombarded by that term almost every damn day!!!!! Are they saying it in the MSM up there in the "Great White North"?
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline ellas95

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 12:14:18 pm »
He is the most evil person on the planet
Alex Jones: Question Your Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFu_bYkomc

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 12:22:24 pm »
Yeah Free we're being constantly bombarded by that term almost every damn day!!!!! Are they saying it in the MSM up there in the "Great White North"?

Not nearly to the extent of what's going on down there but I do see a growing number of references in letters to the editor. I don't do TV so I can't say how pervasive or not it is there.

But check out this last paragraph of an article in the Globe & Mail (Jan 6/09) about China - it's an opinion piece by Frank Ching, author of "China: The Truth About Its Human Rights".

The first (headline) and last three words are, you guessed it...

But the bottom line is that China is not only integrated into the world economy but also into all aspects of global life. Protecting its shipping is part and parcel of China's participation in the new world order.

China sails into new world order
FRANK CHING
From Tuesday's Globe and Mail, January 6, 2009 at 12:00 AM EST
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090105.wcochina06/BNStory/specialComment/home

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.