***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > PP Forum Journalism

Surrounded by the clueless.

(1/24) > >>

hal 9000:
Yesterday I was standing in line at a local convenience store when the guy in front of me made some of the most outrageously uninformed claims I have ever heard. He boldly claimed that Iraq was given the "technology" to print our money back when they were our allies, and that they now have us over a barrel, or so to speak. The guy behind the counter, who he was addressing these ridiculous claims to, blithely listened to him prattle on, seemingly taking it all in without the slightest bit of discernment. I swear this guy actually said this. I didn't even bother to try and set him straight, or mention the fact that a private banking consortium controls our money system. What would be the use. The guy (and probably the guy behind the counter)  is too far gone. There is probably no hope for someone that brain washed.

Later that evening, I was at my sisters house. As usual, she was transfixed to the television, watching some asinine show on the History Channel about Revelation prophecies predicting the final clash of "God vs Satan". When I merely attempted to point out the shortcomings of the show, those shortcomings being the fact that at no time during the show was it mentioned that the only way for Satan to exert his power in this world is through actual flesh and blood men and their institutions, ie - Banking, Military, Governmental, Secret Societies, etc. she became visibly angered, and told me to shut up. She literally looked at me like I was some kind of pathetic nutcase, and told me how she didn't want to hear any of it. I dutifully closed my mouth, and said no more, while she re focused her attention to the talking box beside the wall.

It is a bit disquieting to have an inkling as to what is really going on, only to be surrounded by clueless people who don't know - or couldn't care less - about such things. They are quite happy in their willful ignorance, and will only attack you if you try and impart a little of the truth to them. The  great psychiatrist Carl Jung once said that true loneliness is not necessarily being in the absence of people, but in the inability to find others who care as deeply about the topics that are of burning interest to you. He wrote that at times he felt as if he had "fallen off the edge of the earth."  Does anyone else ever feel this way.

LoreOnTerror:
This quote about sums it up.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men. "
Samuel Adams

Geolibertarian:

--- Quote from: hal 9000 on December 26, 2008, 03:27:24 pm ---The  great psychiatrist Carl Jung once said that true loneliness is not necessarily being in the absence of people, but in the inability to find others who care as deeply about the topics that are of burning interest to you. He wrote that at times he felt as if he had "fallen off the edge of the earth."  Does anyone else ever feel this way.
--- End quote ---

Welcome to my nightmare.

Revolt426:

--- Quote from: Geolibertarian on December 26, 2008, 03:31:43 pm ---Welcome to my nightmare.

--- End quote ---
Isn't this the nightmare of every person who knows we are about to fall off the edge of a bottomless pit due to those who are in happy land.

Elvis:

--- Quote from: Geolibertarian on December 26, 2008, 03:31:43 pm ---Welcome to my nightmare.

--- End quote ---

lol ... hey, you had your chance to take the red pill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version