Author Topic: Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired  (Read 41820 times)

Offline Republic Renewal

• I felt the storm approaching...
Re: Mandatory Flu Shot - Or You Are Fired
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 09:18:04 pm »
As an answer to the first post, VERY ILLEGAL. This is forced vaccinations! Where I work they have optional shots but how long before they become mandatory!!!??
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline Ruth

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2010, 10:17:06 pm »
Yes, forcing people to undergo physical assault and then punishing them if they refuse to have that done to them should be illegal.

The upshot of this is that the people trying to do this SAY that a flu shot is 'good' for you and even necessary.  I'm not sure if this is true and we haven't seen enough evidence to support this idea.  For some vaccines this may be the case, but not for all.

In fact, a flu shot may be uneccessary and could even be harmful.  So, who benefits?  Well, that will be the people who get all the money from the 'exercise', won't it?  Drug companies and all the people they bribe... like the WHO for instance.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:08 pm »
Yes, forcing people to undergo physical assault and then punishing them if they refuse to have that done to them should be illegal.

The upshot of this is that the people trying to do this SAY that a flu shot is 'good' for you and even necessary.  I'm not sure if this is true and we haven't seen enough evidence to support this idea.  For some vaccines this may be the case, but not for all.

In fact, a flu shot may be uneccessary and could even be harmful.  So, who benefits?  Well, that will be the people who get all the money from the 'exercise', won't it?  Drug companies and all the people they bribe... like the WHO for instance.

If you can't trust the medical/pharmaceutical industry, which we can't, you'd be insane to injest or inject ANYTHING they offer.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline LivingintheMatrix

• Facebook Account
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:59 am »
I've heard from some people that they have had mandatory flu/h1n1 shots but i personally i never been told to get one.
A government which does not act in accordance with the law forfeits the right to be called a government and cannot expect its people to obey the law.-Sir Robert Ker Thompson, Defeating Communist Insurgency: Experiences from Malaya and Vietnam(1966)

Offline tritonman

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 07:02:38 am »
 ::)

Offline Ruth

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2010, 06:49:36 am »
If you can't trust the medical/pharmaceutical industry, which we can't, you'd be insane to injest or inject ANYTHING they offer.

Nope..., not quite that simple.  The majority of people in these industries are genuine and benificent - or try to be, by nature.

But you'd be insane to do ANYTHING without good information and good research.  People who profit and harm others (and they're not just in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, btw - quite a few at the moment are in government and military organisations), rely on people's ignorance in order to harm them.  If people are not ignorant they have a much harder time harming them.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 12:53:17 pm »
Nope..., not quite that simple.  The majority of people in these industries are genuine and benificent - or try to be, by nature.

But you'd be insane to do ANYTHING without good information and good research.  People who profit and harm others (and they're not just in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, btw - quite a few at the moment are in government and military organisations), rely on people's ignorance in order to harm them.  If people are not ignorant they have a much harder time harming them.

The Pharmaceutical Industry is the same as the Tobacco Industry or the Weapons Industry. They are not concerned with the health and well being of their customers. Even worse than the Tobacco or Weapons Industry the Pharmaceutical Industry's reputation is based on the trust of their clientele that they are obligated to operate in a fashion that will guarantee no harm will come to their clients.

This of course is not true. The Pharmaceutical Industry consistently operates in a fashions that actually harm the clients. The majority of people in these industries are not necessarily "genuine and beneficent". They are either ignorant or uncaring of the harm they do.

Examples:

Bayer and Baxter knowingly infected hemophiliac patients with hiv/aids tainted Factor 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

The company claimed it acted "responsibly, ethically and humanely"...

Dr John Rengen Virapen Big Pharma Whistleblower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmi3ihrUHJU

Dr. John Rengen Virapen worked 35 years for Eli Lilly & Co as an executive. He now speaks out on the many crimes Big Pharma was and is responsible for and he himself also participated in. Unfortunately, many of its crimes go passed public awareness as it enjoys the unethical protection from its big allies, the mainstream media, the FDA and governments.

Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep. Speaks Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbs8s3VI6M

Gwen Olsen is a woman who use to be a pharmaceutical sales rep for 15 years until her niece killed herself while taking antidepressants.

Money Talks: Profits Before Patient Safety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmp2n-vFdwk

This 50-minute documentary was created to give an in-depth, academic perspective on the questionable marketing tactics of the pharmaceutical industry, and features the commentary of investigative journalists and medical professionals including Dr. John Abramson, author of Overdosed America, and Prescription Access Litigation Project Director, Alex Sugerman-Brozan. Other notable interviewees include Dr. Bob Goodman of Columbia University, founder of the 'No Free Lunch' program, and Dr. Jerome Hoffman of UCLA Medical School.

Peter Rost "The Whistleblower"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05hoNczX1h8

Maria Bartiromo interviews Peter Rost, Vice President Pfizer about drug costs

Pfizer Whistle Blower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3jfriQB_-k

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 05:28:38 pm »
In 2004 I decided to get a "Supermarket Special" flu shot. I awoke the following day with Bell's Palsy where the right half of my face was paralyzed for months. Luckily I'm not the type of person who is fixated on their looks or it would have been an extremely hard time. As it were the simple fact of not being able to blink my right eye coupled with the obvious difficulties in eating and drinking was arduous enough. Let them come at me with their needles and see what happens. Never again.
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 06:09:08 pm »
In 2004 I decided to get a "Supermarket Special" flu shot. I awoke the following day with Bell's Palsy where the right half of my face was paralyzed for months. Luckily I'm not the type of person who is fixated on their looks or it would have been an extremely hard time. As it were the simple fact of not being able to blink my right eye coupled with the obvious difficulties in eating and drinking was arduous enough. Let them come at me with their needles and see what happens. Never again.

I have a buddy who suddenly developed Bell's Palsy, too, although I don't know if he had been recently vaccinated -- but will ask. He made a full recovery after 6 months. Did yours go away?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 08:41:04 pm »
I have a buddy who suddenly developed Bell's Palsy, too, although I don't know if he had been recently vaccinated -- but will ask. He made a full recovery after 6 months. Did yours go away?

Thanks for asking.... yes. I'd say I had above 95% recovery. I still have a spasm or tick from time to time that stays as a reminder. It mostly went away after 5 or 6 months if I remember right. I hope your buddy has the same luck.
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 08:56:08 pm »
Thanks for asking.... yes. I'd say I had above 95% recovery. I still have a spasm or tick from time to time that stays as a reminder. It mostly went away after 5 or 6 months if I remember right. I hope your buddy has the same luck.

Good to hear! My friend seems to be totally free of it. BTW - I believe Bell's Palsy is what the Canadian jerk Prime Minister, Jean Chretien, had, but it stayed with him. It's a strange thing.

Offline definitely mean

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2011, 08:06:51 pm »
My employer told me that I had to have a flu shot.  I showed him a copy of my food allergy results and it showed that I am allergic to eggs.  I eat eggs all of the time.  He gave me a choice a shot or termination.  I picked up a stack of reports for his 175 column spreadsheet and I walked to the shredder and turned it on.  I gave him a choice, either he puts in writing that he waives my mandatory flu shot and that I cannot be terminated for any reason or I will shred the documents and he will be terminated.

I'm still working and so is he.  I have told my Dr. never order any immunizations on my chart or she'll regret it.  She ordered a pneumonia and flu shot without my permission and my refusal to take one.  I found out that she was writing scripts for drug addicts, now she is being watched by the DEA.

Offline JosephW

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 02:35:49 pm »
The place I used to work at had voluntary flu shots. A lot of people got them but not everyone. They also had blood drives where you could give blood but there was no pressure. I was thinking I had read a story where it was 'highly recommended' that the workers get the H1N1 shot because they were either EMTs or hospital workers. Aren't malaria or other vaccines required to travel to certain parts of the world? Is that legal?
Can someone explain the advantages of a HSA plan over a traditional plan?

Offline WLGarrison

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:09 am »
Unless you have a contract, you are an employee-at-will, and the employer can do almost anything.  Their logic is that you are not forced to do anything because you have the option of quiting.  We worked hard to create worker protections, and they are slowly being eroded.  The free marketers don't remember what it was like before workplace protection.  Child labor, unsafe coal mines, company housing & stores.  If you spoke up back then, you would be blacklisted and never work again.  We are slowly returning to those days.  They have started with the assault on public sector workers, but that's just the latest front in the war on the working class.  They will be coming for the private sector workers next.
The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power, in power.
Gerry Spence, Attorney at Law

Offline Djanvk

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 08:11:06 pm »
I just want to throw out there that I work at a hospital and as it's not "Mandatory" to get a flu shot you must sign a waiver.  However if you do refuese this shot and sign the waiver you are required to wear a mask your whole shift if you work in patient care.  So basically I can refuse but I must wear a mask for 12hrs on my shift until the end of flu season.  Really it depends what you want to deal with here.

Offline ramicio

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2011, 05:29:16 pm »
I think any private company should be able to treat their employees anyway they want. If they treat their employees like hell, word will get around and nobody (customers) will like the company so it will fail. As long as people aren't manipulated, they usually do the right thing in the end and a good balance comes naturally. In a healthy competitive society, you'd see more companies doing good stuff, because that's what the people demand. Any government regulation will kill it though. Slippery slope and all.

In today's society, enough people do not care about such treatment to boycott a corporation out of existence.  All they care about is a bargain.  But yes, a company can do what they want.  I don't get why privately owned businesses don't have a say in if they can allow smoking or not.  They are NOT public.  Just because you are "out in public" doesn't mean it is a publicly-owned place.  I can't believe that people are so adamant about not having to be around smoke at a bar that they feel there should be legal action, instead of them simply just going to another place, one which maybe doesn't allow smoking.  I guess I got a little off track.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2011, 05:59:50 pm »
In today's society, enough people do not care about such treatment to boycott a corporation out of existence.  All they care about is a bargain.  But yes, a company can do what they want.  I don't get why privately owned businesses don't have a say in if they can allow smoking or not.  They are NOT public.  Just because you are "out in public" doesn't mean it is a publicly-owned place.  I can't believe that people are so adamant about not having to be around smoke at a bar that they feel there should be legal action, instead of them simply just going to another place, one which maybe doesn't allow smoking.  I guess I got a little off track.

Yes, but we have been trained and conditioned to mindlessly shop. Reclaiming our personal responsibility, along with its humungous benefits for society as a whole, is the heart of the matter in my books.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2011, 07:27:55 pm »
Unless you have a contract, you are an employee-at-will, and the employer can do almost anything.  Their logic is that you are not forced to do anything because you have the option of quiting.  We worked hard to create worker protections, and they are slowly being eroded.  The free marketers don't remember what it was like before workplace protection.  Child labor, unsafe coal mines, company housing & stores.  If you spoke up back then, you would be blacklisted and never work again.  We are slowly returning to those days.  They have started with the assault on public sector workers, but that's just the latest front in the war on the working class.  They will be coming for the private sector workers next.

If the people would unite things would change, but they won't, we always hear the same excuses, Ah I can't afford it or I need my job, blah blah, and tptb know that.  Personally in answer to this title I would get fired, but thats just me.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Freeski

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2011, 07:57:07 pm »
If the people would unite things would change, but they won't, we always hear the same excuses, Ah I can't afford it or I need my job, blah blah, and tptb know that.  Personally in answer to this title I would get fired, but thats just me.

Yes, divide and conquer... the oldest trick in the book!

They don't want us to look at the root of the problem, so they keep us distracted with what you mention above, and a lot more. It's constant as you know.

The root of the problem is that "someone/anyone" would have ultimate dominance over us. How could anyone support that? But we all do through our taxes, fees, registrations, licences, IRS, DEA, NATO, IMF, World Bank (LOL!), UNESCO, CFR, Trilateralists, Bilderbergs, Club-O-Romers, Carnegieites, the Department of Education. (WTF?!? :o) We fund our own enslavement because we're easily bought. Pretty sad, actually.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 08:02:49 pm »
rich bitches say no
we should copy them and say no

if statistics are to be believed it is the rich and educated who exempt themselves the most.
don't be stupid, don't be dead

Offline Ruth

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 08:32:27 pm »
I think any private company should be able to treat their employees anyway they want. If they treat their employees like hell, word will get around and nobody (customers) will like the company so it will fail. As long as people aren't manipulated, they usually do the right thing in the end and a good balance comes naturally. In a healthy competitive society, you'd see more companies doing good stuff, because that's what the people demand. Any government regulation will kill it though. Slippery slope and all.

I'm wondering what you would consider to be a 'private company'?  Could it be something that is defined by regulated by government law?  And if we try to find a private company doesn't come under this description, would organised crime fit into that?

There is something to be said for government regulation, which is MEANT to protect the individual from the actions of psychopaths (and we do include companies in this definition).  Government regulation (in the form of laws) is meant to protect the individual rather than harm them.  Recently, in the health field, they have made some bad mistakes and now seek to avoid responsibility.  Yes, the Government can be a psychopath too.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 08:41:19 pm »
I'm wondering what you would consider to be a 'private company'?  Could it be something that is defined by regulated by government law?  And if we try to find a private company doesn't come under this description, would organised crime fit into that?

There is something to be said for government regulation, which is MEANT to protect the individual from the actions of psychopaths (and we do include companies in this definition).  Government regulation (in the form of laws) is meant to protect the individual rather than harm them.  Recently, in the health field, they have made some bad mistakes and now seek to avoid responsibility.  Yes, the Government can be a psychopath too.

"Government", no matter how small, will always get hijacked, and then it will grow for eternity. That's been the way forever!

Offline Poisonous-Truth

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2013, 05:36:55 pm »
They can't force you, there's always an exemption, but you are normally left to research it