Author Topic: Obama to ban guns!!!  (Read 37073 times)

Offline flanagan

Re: Obama to ban guns!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 08:53:50 am »
If obama evens submits a Bill to ban gun ownership across the USA  I guarantee there will be Hell to pay as way too many gun owners would take up arms and head for washington.

agreed, but i dunno about the head to washington part.
"Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms" - Jeremiah 51:20

Offline qimds

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:54 pm »
Obama is the best gun salesman gun sales have increased since he took office
Beretta USA can't keep up with sales. They have sold out their production for new guns up through 2010!
I found this out in the Beretta forum. The Beretta Tomcat has had a problem with cracking frames and people trying to get them replaced are experiencing long turn around times.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=43012&page=10
about halfway down the page is this post:
Quote from: dqstacy;436890
I remembered I had a contact at Beretta USA from a while ago so I looked up his number in my database and gave him a shout today. He is a Driector/Manager.
His responce was interesting. They know they have a problem and are making it right with those who own Tomcats that have cracked.
Why is it taking so long?
This blew my mind.... think about this;
Since the election the gun business has been going crazy. I'm sure you all know that. Business is so good that Beretta has sold out their production through 2010. They have sold every gun they can make for the next 23 months! :eek:
The problem isn't that they don't want to help Tomcat customers; the problem is they don't have the guns!

Stop Monsanto from killing us!

Watch it here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844

Offline Zed

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 01:34:05 am »
Beretta USA can't keep up with sales. They have sold out their production for new guns up through 2010!
I found this out in the Beretta forum. The Beretta Tomcat has had a problem with cracking frames and people trying to get them replaced are experiencing long turn around times.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=43012&page=10
about halfway down the page is this post:

Much the same for a number of manufacturers.

people are panic buying for fear of what is quite likely to happen.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline Nailer

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 03:35:18 am »
Obama /police and the propoganda have  these idiots turning in guns.

Trade a Gun for a Rose

COLUMBIA, S.C. – Police in South Carolina gave away roses on Valentine's Day. All you had to do to get one for your sweetie was turn in a gun.

Hoping to get the weapons off the streets with the "Guns for Roses" program, authorities in two central South Carolina cities set up a program where anyone who turned in a gun received a free rose and a Best Buy gift card.

At a Columbia church, five cars lined up to give away guns before the exchange had even started. At the end of the day, Columbia area police had collected 191 weapons and police in Sumter collected 32.

"We've got a great turnout so far," Richland County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Chris Cowan said.

A handgun was worth a $100 gift card, while a rifle or shotgun netted a $50 gift certificate. Cowan said one man turned in six handguns, worth $600 in gift cards.

Cowan did not immediately have a total value for gift cards given out. Sumter Police Chief Patty Patterson said her program gave out $550 in gift cards for long guns and $2,100 for handguns.

There was no amnesty for those turning in the guns. The weapons were being checked to see if they were stolen, names and addresses were jotted down and ballistics tests would also be done to see if the firearm was used in a crime.

Both Cowan and Patterson said there were no incidents and no arrests made Saturday.

Cowan said the idea was spawned in part by Columbia Police Chief T.P. Carter and Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott, who has made headlines recently for investigating Michael Phelps after a photo surfaced showing the Olympic swimming champion smoking a marijuana pipe. The program was modeled after a California one; similar exchanges have been done in New York and San Francisco.

Cowan said gun donors were young and old, men and woman. Many had a big smile and some said it was a relief to get rid of the weapons.

And did they even care about the rose?

"Most of them have taken it," Cowan said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090214/ap_on_fe_st/odd_guns_for_roses
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

pissoff404

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 04:02:14 am »
shit if i could do what the govt was doing -> trading for guns, i'd be a happy guy, not to mention absolutely prepared. people are getting rid of many pieces of excellent hardware which is being melted down. so sad.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2009, 11:22:23 am »
Obama can try to ban what he will. Our guns will be around long after his stupidity is seen for what it is.

The price for Freedom has and will always be paid in blood. We must be "Bitter Clingers" till the very end. Our firearms are the means to resistance and eventual victory, keep them at all costs.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

kushfiend

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2009, 11:26:07 am »
they banned Pot too, yet a 6 year old can find a dime sack in almost every city in the country w/o looking too hard.

go ahead and ban guns, I hope they try, so at least their hand will be revealed and people en masse can finally see what Barry soetoro is all about for real.

Offline planet5

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:12 pm »
read this and weep for your country. we not only have an illegal president,we have one that may be certifyably insane. and a chief of staf that is vulgar and repulsive! is this what the american people wanted for change?
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152636

Offline NYBasher23

• Rose Wilder Lane-"Give Me Liberty"
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 02:19:56 pm »
So, anyhow, I saw this on Facebook/Instructables:

http://www.instructables.com/community/LEGO-sniper-rifle/

Ban that, Obama!  ;D
"Nothing whatever but the constitutional law, the political
structure, of these United States protects any American from
arbitrary seizure of his property and his person, from the
Gestapo and the Storm Troops, from the concentration camp, the
torture chamber, the revolver at the back of his neck

H0llyw00d

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 02:30:42 pm »
So, anyhow, I saw this on Facebook/Instructables:

http://www.instructables.com/community/LEGO-sniper-rifle/

Ban that, Obama!  ;D

Holy shmoly, lego's have come a long way...that gun is the shizzinit!!