Author Topic: Fake News? The Gulf War in 1991 CNN Charles Jaco In TV Studio Faking Gas Attack  (Read 18429 times)

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
http://www.calgary911truth.org/my_weblog/2008/12/fake-news-remember-the-gulf-war-in-1991-charles-jaco-in-tv-studio-faking-gas-attack-unbelieveable.html

This jackass was able to actually get away with this back in the day.  I remember watching this when I was a kid but not knowing anything about fake news we all believed it.  CNN has never stopped this they've only gotten better at acting and hiding it.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Rock

They have only got better than ever at it.  MSM is lies!

Rock

Offline Initiated

Sounding of the alarms and forcing you to put on your gas mask in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf War was the norm (sometimes every few hours). Although, I must admit that these idiots make it seem quite ridiculous.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
It was also funny because Jaco puts a gas mask on and the Carl Rochelle puts an army helmet on.  WTF!  How could anyone not notice this crap before?
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Rock

The funniest thing is they never left their studio.  They were not even there.

Rock

Offline Revolt426

Well he didn't go to the U.S. / British school of Television Propaganda. See the difference between then and now is, back then they had journalists and attempted to get the journalists to act, now they have acters and no journalists.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Everytime I see this video I'm just amazed at the bullshit.  I wish more people could see this.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Here is the link to the video in case you don't want to go the blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyBcEIevNs

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth

What does everyone else think of this video?

Offline Revolt426

I was waiting for a Family Guy Peter Griffin moment where the studio background collapsed behind them as the 'Journalist' was putting the gas mask on.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
I was waiting for a Family Guy Peter Griffin moment where the studio background collapsed behind them as the 'Journalist' was putting the gas mask on.

LMAO!  That would've been the icing on the cake.

roganvilla

WTF!

CNN must be required to put forward their explanation for this garbage!

sociostudent

WTF!

CNN must be required to put forward their explanation for this garbage!

Dude, this was, like, 17 YEARS AGO. ::)

Offline uwaf

VERY poor acting. Actually hilarious. 

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
Wow by todays standards that looks like someone's basement goofing around.  Thanks for the laugh.
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline den carts

How long have people known about these reports? I've never heard of this before.

Offline Revolt426

How long have people known about these reports? I've never heard of this before.
Back in the early 90's the media apparatus wasn't exactly perfect for propaganda purposes. They didnt have the 100 screens behind them and the ticker at the bottom of the screen to subconsciously brainwash you so these things happened. Like i said, they were actual journalists being told to lie / act. Now we have actors instead of journalists EX: Anderson Cooper, Bill O'Reilly, Hannity..... They do not research anything they are given scripts and the crew handles everything else.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth

You know neither have I.  And even though its old there must be an explanation.  This has never ended since then.  CNN is pure propaganda.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Bump.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Has Alex mentioned this clip yet on his show?  This is something people should see.

Offline SuzakaDusk

LOL... Well CNN aint changed much has it now eh:P...;)
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Freeski

Is this for real?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
So camp. So gay. Those guys never left the lobby of their hotel. Drunk at 7.40am.

Today, they are 'embedded' with the troops. Does that mean they sleep together?

MSM lost credibility years ago.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline Freeski

Well it was cheesy, yes, but was it actually aired back then?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Well it was cheesy, yes, but was it actually aired back then?

YES!  It was actually aired back then.  I watched it when I was a kid I remember. 

Offline Freeski

YES!  It was actually aired back then.  I watched it when I was a kid I remember. 

Jeepers, we should get video of all news reports from the 50s through the 90s and have an exposefest.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
I agree.

Offline rawiron1

*bump*
Jason the Fed

Offline AtomicBlythe

Video has been removed by user.
"Civilization" has gone completely forking mad and I am taking my family and running for the hills.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
The Joke’s On You: CNN Gulf War Propaganda
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2