Author Topic: India threatens Pakistan with deadline for WAR  (Read 55717 times)

zafada

Re: India threatens Pakistan with deadline for WAR
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2008, 06:41:42 am »
Another pointless war.  Ya know, these countries try to drag everyone into their dramatic horse crap as did ours.  We shouldn't be effected.  They want us to get all pissed off and depressed about all of the casualties so we back whatever agenda they have going.

Lame...

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2008, 10:26:48 am »
The war between Hamas and Israel started already. We have short time until India hits Pakistan when everyones' attention turns to the situation in Israel, especially if there is a significant response to the Israeli aggression. Some people see the Indo-Pak thing as sabre rattling, I have to disagree though. Those 2 nations hate eachother with a passion. The Hindus and Muslims have hated eachother for thousands of years. They will have another war, it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. It looks like the inevitable war will happen sooner rather than later. All you need is  an "accidental" violation of the LoC weather on the ground or in the air to set this thing off with a bang. Both sides have big armies with modern weapons thanks to the U.S. BTW, the U.S. is moving away from their allegiance with Pakistan and is getting closer to India. Obaaaamaaaaaa said during his campaign he would use force against Pakistan if he feels he needs to. Not exactly quoting, but everyone knows he wants to hit Pakistan. The whole thing was if McCain won then Iran would be hit, If obaaaaaamaaaaaa won then we would hit Pakistan. Weather it's us or India, Pakistan is next on the list.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html

Devotional Soul

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2008, 11:33:10 am »

Before the British took over India, the Muslims did, killing thousands of brahmanas and destroying and overtaking many Hindu temples.  The rivalry is much older than the Mumbai attacks. 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2008, 03:38:17 pm »

Before the British took over India, the Muslims did, killing thousands of brahmanas and destroying and overtaking many Hindu temples.  The rivalry is much older than the Mumbai attacks. 

That is very interesting.  I guess that is why MI6 and Hindu extremists conducted the false flag (like the 10 others before this).  So that people can say "the muslims did it before and are doing it again." or some other silly stuff without investigating.  They cannot have an investigation, otherwise all of the MI6 technology would be questioned, the assassination of the top cop anti-terror expert who exposed the hindu extremist plots, the fact that Rata knew about the attack on the Taj ahead of time and called back the security measures a week before, etc. etc.

East India Trading Company set their HQ in Bombay (Mumbai) 400 years ago, this is just the British's way of saying "Happy Birthday."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Devotional Soul

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2008, 04:16:36 pm »
I just realized that the Muslim invasion of India killed an estimated 80 MILLION Hindus.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2008, 04:56:49 pm »
I just realized that the Muslim invasion of India killed an estimated 80 MILLION Hindus.

11th to 17th century.  No doubt it was in the millions, but I never heard 80 million.

In any case, what exactly does that have to do with the MI6 false flag attack to blame Pakistan?

What does it have to do with the G7 fight with BRIC?

Or the ultimate desire by Obama's cabinet and the UK to break the relationship between Pak/India?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Stevie440

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2015, 04:38:54 pm »
Guys, we are way passed this point now and I think we should learn something. Just like it was said in the movie the matrix: they have to follow the rules as well. Sure they want to create WWIII, create war in the Middle East etc, however their methods are constantly evolving and they have to feel the situation for themselves. I know it is easy to say in hindsight, however I think we therefore should analyse the information in a more calm way, and realize they are only human. It is possible to beat them!
"The flame of will power burns in all of us"