Author Topic: Another Banker suicided: Kristy Hunt - WHAT A COINCIDENCE!  (Read 17440 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Another Banker suicided: Kristy Hunt - WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
« on: December 22, 2008, 11:48:41 am »
Police: Joplin mortgage banker committed suicide

An autopsy of Joplin banker Kristy Hunt has revealed she died of self-inflicted wounds, the Joplin Police Department said Thursday.

Hunt, 49, reportedly worked as secondary market manager for Community Bank & Trust's mortgage department at the bank's 414 E. 32nd St. location in Joplin, before resigning late last week.

According to police, Hunt's adult children found her after 3 p.m. Tuesday, lying unconscious on the floor of her home on South Michigan Avenue. Hunt died a few hours later at St. John's Regional Medical Center in Joplin. Joplin police initially investigated the case as a suspicious death and requested assistance from the Tri-State Major Case Squad.

Hunt's body was sent to the Boone County medical examiner, who determined that Hunt's wounds were self-inflicted, police said. Police say that Hunt inflicted several wounds to her body with a small kitchen knife found beside her on the floor.

"Based on the results of the autopsy and the Tri-State Major Case Squad (investigation), the Jasper County coroner is going to rule the death a suicide," said Joplin Police Cpl. Chuck Neiss.

Hunt was pictured in a Nov. 19, 2007, Springfield Business Journal and Joplin Tri-State Business publication honoring Community Bank & Trust as one of the Best Places to Work in southwest Missouri.

Neiss said police did not release information regarding Hunt's employment. A CBT employee authorized to speak to the media on the matter was unavailable Friday morning.

http://sbj.net/main.asp?SectionID=18&SubSectionID=23&ArticleID=83912&TM=42990.86

Bankers are just killing all over hmmmm..

The mortality rate of bankers is skyrocketing!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Another Banker suicided: Kristy Hunt - WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 11:51:12 am »
Hey bankers, you only got one shot...

Go public ASAP, or the G7 will come by and suicide you too.

WTF?

How many bankers are ending up suicided with "no foul play?"

Don't they have family or friends that want an investigation?

How is this determined within 12 hours.  Shit all the networks make a fortune off the whole CSI crap.  Is anyone actually investigating?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

nofakenews

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 11:58:21 am »
Madoff had a pretty large victim list and I wonder who will be next.
http://clusterstock.alleyinsider.com/2008/12/bernie-madoff-hosed-client-list

nofakenews

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 12:21:48 pm »

3 for this month
Julius Baer dont think anyone posted this one http://www.wealth-bulletin.com/home/content/3452714218/
Mr Schnor
Kristy Hunt

Offline OldSchool

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 12:54:37 pm »
It would appear as though the globalists have started up their whistleblower extermination program... bankers and informants are gettin whacked....
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 01:10:20 pm »
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 01:11:13 pm »
It would appear as though the globalists have started up their whistleblower extermination program... bankers and informants are gettin whacked....

"whistleblower extermination program"

I am going to steal that phrase!

***NWO Whistleblower Extermination Program in FULL EFFECT***
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=316.0

JBS

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 01:21:12 pm »
I do not believe this was a suicide. It is not easy to stab yourself and with all that money I would have come up with something a lot less painful. Uncontrolled corruption and murder, that's what the USA is all about.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 01:22:21 pm »

WTF?

How is this determined within 12 hours.  Shit all the networks make a fortune off the whole CSI crap.  Is anyone actually investigating?

Agreed. These guys and gals whoe were in any way involved in this caper , well, go under the net. Pile evidence, keep out of harms way.
Then go public. on your terms, do not trust the feds, your old cronys, no contact with family or friends NONE, not internett, no credit cards, no zip, hide out and demand imunity to come forward.
Do hire at the precise time you are prepared a team of lawyers, and body guards. This is not a game, and if they feel because they were  a spoke in the wheel therfor nothing will happen to them, they are sorely mistaken. They would wack their mother if she had evidence.

Offline Phobos_I

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 01:34:51 pm »
?? Holy shyte. Suicide my ass! Unfortunately they have good data on how really f**king stupid folks are. Look at the Clinton murders... lol My God, if those don't scream murder/cover-up I don't know what does.

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 12:47:14 pm »
Several.. so more than two? I'm assuming they are wrist slices but seriously why would you need more than two????

If this is STABBING, 'several' stab wounds would not be the ideal way to commit suicide.
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline Tidal_wave

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 08:55:30 am »
She stabbed herself in the back 14 times and trew herself off a bridge. Tragic. - "jelly" the hit man
We was all gonna die nohow. We just figgered on settlin' the score as best we could. Turned out we was pretty good at it. Better 'n they was I reckon.

Offline justin_o_guy

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 02:53:47 am »
I've cut myself plenty, stabbed myself a couple of times, nothing requiring medical help. I KNOW how it feels. Women tend to do "head in the oven" stuff, pills, carbon monoxide, occasional hanging or gunshot, but STAB herself to death? WAy too slow & messy & painful, not at ALL ladylike, either.
IOW, this is bull..

Offline Enigma

• Thats about it everyone.
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 03:03:42 am »
This reminds me of Clinton and his "suicidal" Secretary of Commerce, Ron Brown. Also White House concealer Vince Foster, also a white house intern named Mary Mahoney ( Who was about to go to court with sexual harassment charges on Clinton. ), and nine of his former body guards. not to mention the whole 40 other people, but that's just to name a few.

Yes this strange suicide disease likes to pop up when shit goes wrong with higher ups.    
Lesser evils are necessary to balance out the greater evils in the world.

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 03:09:53 am »
this is ridiculous.  In no way could i find multiple stab wounds as a suicide, just because the knife was laying next to her, I wonder if they checked for finger prints, even if they found something you know that some goofball explanation would fall out of their ridiculous mouths. I would like to find out what this lady knew.

Offline kashin

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 04:57:38 pm »

WTF?

Btw if you watch those shows, there's actually no reason involved in any investigation in those shows and there are many of them. I had to watch some of em along a guy that watched 'em when I stayed at his house and had nothing to do.

Offline informedcitizenx

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 05:05:25 pm »
I wonder how many of these bankers financed Obama's campaign and gave him "sweetheart loans"? They say follow the money. He made what 2.7 million last year when he filed his taxes? Not bad for a Rookie Senator. It is really convieniant to sluff off those loose ends that could lead to investigation or implication.