Author Topic: Brain Stem Manipulation, Mind Control and Disease (MS, Parkinson, Alzheimer's)  (Read 18257 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
The purpose of this thread is to document and discuss the topic of "Brain-Stem Manipulation and it's realation to mind control. It has been said these techniques may allow for programming performers to be Marionette's

Brain-Stem manipulation has been said to be a method of "Enhancing Performance". This would be of great value to actor's musicians and any public "performer".

I have been reading many bio's of actor's and musicians who after undergoing various therapies, go on to great career's and "performances" . Later in life they often fall victim various nervous system diseases such as Alzhiemer's,Parkinson's or multiple sclerosis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annette_Funicello

Funicello announced [6] in 1992 that she suffers from multiple sclerosis. She had kept her condition a secret for many years, but felt it necessary to go public to combat rumors that her impaired carriage was the result of alcoholism. That same year, she was inducted as a Disney Legend.[7] In 1993, she opened the Annette Funicello Fund for Neurological Disorders at the California Community Foundation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Fox
Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991, and disclosed his condition to the public in 1998. As the symptoms of his disease worsened he semi-retired from acting in 2000.

http://menshealth.about.com/od/diseases/f/parkinson_nine.htm

Question: What Famous People Have Parkinson's?

Answer: Actors Terry Thomas, Michael J Fox and Katherine Hepburn.
Attorney General Janet Reno.
Pope John Paul II.
Evangelist Billy Graham.
Country singer Johnny Cash.
Boxer Muhammad Ali.
President Harry Truman.
Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
General MacArthur.
Poet Irving Layton.

http://www.mult-sclerosis.org/famous.html

Famous people with Multiple Sclerosis

Teri Garr - Actress (Young Frankenstein, Tootsie, Close Encounters and others)
Marianne Gingrich - ex-wife of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
Lena Horne - Actress and singer
Jonathan Katz - Comedian
Alan Osmond - Singer in Osmond Brothers
Richard Pryor - comedian and actor
David "Teddy" Thomas - Cricketer
Paul Wellstone - US Senator, Minnesota
Montel Williams - talk show host and actor
Michael Crichton has not been diagnosed with MS. He had a single neurological episode in the 1960s and has not had any other symptoms subsequently.
Ozzy Osbourne had a scare that he might have MS but it was a false alarm

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/mind_control_art.htm

MIND CONTROL IN THE FIELD OF ART

http://www.illuminati-news.com/field_of_art.htm

Hollywood and the music industry are big mind control centers, used by the Illuminati to influence us in the ways that suit their goals. We have seen many great artists come and go through the years and as we think about it, they have influenced us quite a lot in different ways. We all have our favorites, who many of us "look up to" and admire. They are a big part of the children's and teenagers lives. I have covered parts of the Hollywood business in other articles, but just as interesting is the music industry.

In the book by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, the music industry (and the Country music in special) is loaded with artists who work as mind control programmers and many of them are mind control slaves with split personalities. They mention among many  others Kris Kristofferson, Jerry Lee Lewis and Willie Nelson as being programmers, working for the Illuminati. And many artists are themselves programmed to be able to act in a way the Illuminati wants, to "spread the message".

The rock industry programming started with Elvis Presley, who very likely was a programmed slave and who's programmer was his manager, Col. Tom Parker. The below excerpt is from the above book by Springmeier/Wheeler, chapter 12:

Many of the movies and shows use Monarch slaves as actors & performers: such as Rosanne Barr, Bette Mittler, Marilyn Monroe, Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle and possibly Wayne Newton (a child singing protégé, who never wrote a check for himself in his life). They also use lots of slave handlers such as Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford, & Bob Hope. And occasionally they use programmers such as Anton LaVey, Jerry Lee Lewis. Cisco, the co-author of this book, while in the Illuminati, was given repeated reason to believe that Elvis Presley was also a Multiple programmed by the Illuminati. We know that at times he went by code names, one which is publicly known was John Burrows. His group, called the Memphis Mafia, have talked about his ability to go into altered states of consciousness, even seem dead. Recently, another Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls. From what we understand, Elvis Presley’s handler/programmer was a Col. Tom Parker. Elvis belonged to a team of 4 Illuminati men. Elvis is publicly known to have studied yoga, numerology, drugs, and received some new age spiritual training in an academy overlooking Pasadena, CA. He was an active member in the Theosophical Society. After Elvis Presley supposedly died, the Sun International Corp. came out with an Elvis Presley album called Orion, with the winged-sun-disk on its cover. The winged-sun-disk is an important Egyptian magical symbol used by the OTO, Theosophical Society etc. Mae Boren Axton, known as the Grand Dame of Nashville, played a pivotal role in Elvis Presley’s life. Elvis & the Beatles were chosen by the Illuminati to introduce rock music to the United States. There is no doubt about Elvis’ and the Beatles’ musical talent. Elvis’ close friend Wayne Newton is highly suspected as also being a slave. Elvis worked with Burt Reynolds and Jerry Lee Lewis who also connect in with the Illuminati’s mind-control operations. The authors are puzzled why Elvis’ grave, which had millions of dollars spent on its security, has his name misspelled? We are also puzzled why Elvis, who repeatedly stated he wanted to be buried beside his mother, is buried beside his father, who he privately stated wasn’t even his real father. Why has no one ever tried to collect insurance on Elvis’ death? Once again, it seems, the front stories that the public hears are full of inconsistencies. We believe that some people in the Illuminati know the true story about Elvis Presley. For sure Elvis’ mysterious mind-control programmer/handler Col. Tom Parker would know."

In Monarch Programming, the use of mirrors is a basic important tool for to make split multiple personalities. The mental mirrors, which are programmed into the victim, create thousands of alters (artificial personalities), which then can be programmed in whatever way the Illuminati programmer wants. Here are some more excerpts from the same book with regards to mirrors:

"The child must learn to match identical items very early--even before they can speak. This is so they will be able to build mirror images into their mind. All the senses are trained for building the mirror images; for instance such as silks and cottons can be used for the sense of touch"  Chapter 1 page 12.

"The elements that make up who a person is--i.e. personality elements such as memories, are fractured. These fragments have in turn often been built up into full-blown personalities with all the elements of full-blown personalities. There is no "real" person, just as if you smash a mirror into a thousand pieces, there is no single piece that is the "real" original mirror but rather simply fragments that can in turn operate as mirrors. However, there is still a primal self. Early splits are led to believe they are the core"   Chapter 1 page 28.

"Children are set in front of circus mirrors that make them taller or smaller for programming. They are set in front of mirrors which duplicate their image." Chapter 4 page 64.

"pg. 90 Book 3 Ozma of Oz, "Princess Langwidere's sitting-room was paneled with great mirrors, which reached from the ceiling to the floor; also the ceiling was composed of mirrors, and the floor was of polished silver that reflected every object upon it. So when Langwidere sat in her easy chair and
played soft melodies upon her mandolin, her form was mirrored hundreds of
times, in walls, and ceilings and floor, and whichever way..." This is the
mirror programming that has been done to so many victims! Chapter 5 page 112.

"Mirrors, and lots of them, are important in occult programming because they make images. They create so many internal images one doesn’t know which way to go "  Chapter 10.

"The following format the words in italic are direct quotes from Lena Pepitone’s book which is entitled Marilyn Monroe Confidential An Intimate Personal Account, NY: Simon & Schuster, 1979.

· p.16- "Floor-to-ceiling mirrors were everywhere. Even the dining alcove at the rear of the living room had a table with a mirrored top. All these mirrors didn ‘t cheer things up." In programming Monarch slaves, mirrors are used a great deal. Within the Monarch slave’s mind, countless mirror images are made. The slave sees thousands of mirrors everywhere in their mind. Because Marilyn was so stripped of any personal identity, she decorated her house as her mind looked on the inside--full of mirrors. Although other Monarchs may have some desires to decorate with mirrors, Marilyn is the most extreme case I know of filling one’s house full of mirrors"  Chapter 12.

With regards to this, it's interesting to read the lyrics of Jimi Hendrix, especially from a song called "Room full of mirrors". The lyrics go:

"I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS
ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT
AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
I'VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT'S HERE FOR ME TO SEE
NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE

BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
CUTTIN' AND SCREAMIN' AND CRYING IN MY HEAD
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED"

Many rock musicians died around the same time: Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) who drowned in his pool(!); Mama Cass (The Mamas and the Papas); Jimi Hendrix; Janis Joplin; Jim Morrison (The Doors) and more. Cause of death was often overdosing drugs or as with the case of Jim Morrison, he died from heart failure in his bath tub(!). The story goes that Jim Morrison was involved in Project Monarch as well, due to Fritz Springmeier.

I once read a biography on Jimi Hendrix, where it said that he didn't want to take the drugs, but was forced to do so by his manager(!). He soon became addicted. Drugs are heavily used in mind control. Seems like a common denominator that the artists are controlled and maybe programmed by their managers to create a certain effect upon the society. When Hendrix and Joplin were dead, Jim Morrison's manager told him that he, Jim, probably was the next in line ...

Then Jim Morrison left the Doors and moved to France - maybe trying to escape from the insanity around him. But most likely, the Illuminati followed him and eliminated him. Could it have been a ritual murder? Was Jim more valuable to the Illuminati dead than alive? It seems like Jim had withdrawn from his band on the top of his career, probably to the dislike of his "superiors". Was he ritually murdered so he could live on as a myth? His girlfriend at the time was very confused after Jim's death (she was a heroinist as well) and some researchers suspect that she killed him. Was she programmed to do so? Her reactions after Jim's death to her own death a few years later is suspiciously similar to this of a Monarch slave. Her death is suspicious as well and may not have been "natural". Did she start remembering???

Bob Dylan, one of our most admired song composers and poets, is tightly connected to Kris Kristofferson, who is a programmer with regards to Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. In the 80's he also, after had become a Christian,  was closely related to Billy Graham, who is a programmer as well and a 33rd degree Mason. Dylan's friends and associates have often witnessed how he shifts from one personality to another, though I have seen no data on him being a victim of mind control. If you as a reader have more data on Dylan, please e-mail me on mailto:ivestigator@swipnet.se .

It is possible that those musicians became dangerous to the Illuminati and therefore were killed. If they don't serve the purpose, they are useless to them and potentially dangerous, as they may reveal the secrets if they start to remember ...

It's also known, thanks to former Illuminati programmed slaves who have succeeded to escape, that the Illuminati can pick a child, check for his/her talents, use that part for programming and create geniuses. This is by the way  NASA works. Their computer programs are so extremely advanced and difficult to learn, that the computer programmers and users must have a photographic memory to be able to remember the programs. This is done by scarring the brain stem of the victim, an action which is known to create photographic memory - IF the operation is successful, otherwise the victim may die. Those people, who have had their brain stem scarred, are then taught by NASA how to control the computers.

There are also other methods to create geniuses out of talents, and the Programmers use them all the time within the arts, military, science etc.

Another typical thing, which is related to fine arts. A few years ago there was a documentary in Swedish Television about a famous young New York "painter", who sat bragging over glasses of whiskey about his art. Then he showed the viewers his gallery. Well in there, you could see about twenty painters creating HIS paintings(!). He looked at the finished ones and accepted them. Then he put HIS signature on the paintings, though he never himself created anything on it. Later he sold one of them for around $800.000. The real painters, who had created his work were nothing more than slave labour and had a lousy pay.

This is an effect of the OTO-connected Andy Warholl, who finally destroyed fine art in the 60's with his so called pop-art. He said in an interview that "fine art (painting) is dead - this is the art of the New Era" (referring to his own art). He was a big puppet for the Illuminati Elite. By degrading the art they also degrade the human population.

Picasso once said something to the effect that to be able to create a good "alternative" artform, you basically must be an excellent painter in a traditional way. He was sooo right, and if you look at his early works, you can see he was excellent in traditional painting. But his wise words seem to be forgotten and buried, unfortunately ...

The Illuminati Elite has a total understanding of the brain, and it's scary to know what they are able to do and ARE doing ...

Also a must read  on the Media Military Industiral Complex is:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00201.html

Inside The Laural Canyon: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula8chap.shtml

The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave

CHAPTER 8: THE SCIENCE OF BODY MANIPULATION & PROGRAMMING

By Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
A. THE SCARRING OF THE BRAIN STEM.

Early on it was discovered that the brain would overcompensate for scarring on the brain stem. This is a principle similar to weight lifting. By tearing down the muscle fiber by overexertion, the body rebuilds the muscle stronger. By scarring the brain stem, it -was discovered that geniuses who had photographic memories could be created. Brain stem scarring was used to create the whiz kids that the NWO needed to run their big computers. For instance, the computers that just NASA alone uses require people who can work in ALGOL, BASIC, COBOL, COBOL 74, MULTICS COBOL ver. 4.4, COBOL Cb.4, COBOL CP-6, BOL, EULOR, FLIP, FORAST, FORTRAN, HAL/S, Illiac 4, JASP, JOSS, JOVIAL, /LYAPAS, LISP, LISP 2, /MAP/, NuSpeak, PASCAL, PEARL, /PLACE/, PL/1, PL/1-APAREL, PLANIT, Praxis, SA Machine Language, SEMANOL, SNOBEL, UNIX, WANG, ZBIE. It takes a good memory to remember computer languages and programming. These whiz kids, who were both programmed with Monarch programming and had their brain stems scarred can be seen in some of the University computer departments and the intelligence/military agencies’ computers rooms.

Drugs/Torture
Drugs and torture are also used to enhance memory. Brain stem scarring is not the only method to enhance memory, but it has been a “highly successful” (if one doesn’t count all the ruined lives when it’s failed) method. MPD also naturally increases the brain’s functioning several fold, and can help give photographic memories. In review, drugs, torture, hypnosis and MPD all work to enhance memory. Most slaves have some photographic memory capability. The most serious form of memory enhancement is brain stem scarring, which produces a strong system-wide photographic memory.

PROGRAMMING DAMAGE to the BODY.
Many of the body programs that activate via trigger codes are simply memories of severe torture. For instance, the victim might be placed naked on a block of ice, which contains the body of a frozen person. (This is a common trauma used in programming.) When this memory is triggered, via an alter or alter fragment, the victim’s body abreacts and gets very cold. Another common torture is to stick a ureteric catheter up the external urethral orifice (whose channel is called the urethra). This is painful. Then the urinary bladder is filled so that the victim is in extreme pain, and is made to hold their bladder in silence. This torture to the body is painful. But the long term effects of this torture, which is done repeatedly to slaves to teach obedience, is to seriously damage their urinary bladders. The abreaction of memories of this help blackmail alters into obedience. The body of many slaves are only kept functioning, because they are given repeated surgery by doctors working under the auspices of the Illuminati. These doctors can be trusted to keep quiet about the abused bodies they have to keep fixing. It was mentioned in Chapter. 2 that some people suffering from autism are failures in mind control programming. We know of one case where a brilliant autistic teenager who had not talked during childhood began talking, and shocked his parents because he began talking about his spirit guides (see Chapter 10 on spirit guides.)

Some people diagnosed as Multible Sclerosis (MS) are really failures of the mind control’s brain stem scarring. Many hundreds of women with breast implants are coming down with symptoms that look like MS & Lupus. This may be because part of the women with implants are programmed multiples. Another disease that is believed by some to be caused by programming failures is Lupus (aka lupus erythematosus or systemic lupus erythematosus). Establishment medical science claims that the cause of lupus is unknown. Modem Maturity (Ap/My ‘93) and Nations Business (May ‘93) are examples of magazines that have run articles about Lupus. Ronald I. Carr and the Lupus Foundation of America put out a handbook on the disease in 1986. The director of the Lupus Foundation has been an Illuminati programmed multiple. The effects of the programming are not just in the mind. It has been scientifically shown that the torture memories are embedded in the cells of the body. In fact, the Illuminati intentionally wants the body injured by trauma pains & trauma memories, because they want to prevent the possibilities of the sanctification of the body such as written about in 2 TM 2:2 1. Also, the Programmers intentionally & zealously prevent the deeper alters from wanting to love as 1 COR 13 describes.

Brain stem manipulation via chiropractic treatment:

http://www.revolutionhealth.com/articles/chiropractic-spinal-manipulative-therapy-spinal-manipulation/ns-bottomline-chiropractic

Background
Overview: Chiropractic is a health care discipline that focuses on the relationship between musculoskeletal structure (primarily the spine) and body function (as coordinated by the nervous system), and how this relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health. The broad term "spinal manipulative therapy" incorporates all types of manual techniques, including chiropractic.

History: Spinal manipulation was used medicinally as early as 2700 B.C. in ancient Chinese medicine. Hippocrates and Galen used manipulative techniques, and the word "chiropractic" is derived from Greek chiropraktikos, meaning "effective treatment by hand."

In the late 1800s, David Daniel Palmer systematized the principles upon which modern chiropractic is based, suggesting that abnormal nerve function is the primary cause of disorders, and recommending adjustment of the spine as an effective therapy. The Palmer School of Chiropractic opened in 1895, and one-third of students were physicians. Acceptance of Palmer's principles in the medical community varied, and some early chiropractors were imprisoned (including Palmer himself). A schism between chiropractors and medical doctors persisted, and between 1977-1987, an antitrust lawsuit was brought against the American Medical Association for systematic bias against the chiropractic profession (which was ultimately successful).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17324291

BACKGROUND: Manipulation is a common treatment for non-specific neck pain. Neck manipulation, unlike gentler forms of manual therapy such as mobilisation, is associated with a small risk of serious neurovascular injury and can result in stroke or death. It is thought however, that neck manipulation provides better results than mobilisation where clinically indicated. There is long standing and vigorous debate both within and between the professions that use neck manipulation as well as the wider scientific community as to whether neck manipulation potentially does more harm than good. The primary aim of this study is to determine whether neck manipulation provides more rapid resolution of an episode of neck pain than mobilisation. METHODS/DESIGN: 182 participants with acute and sub-acute neck pain will be recruited from physiotherapy, chiropractic and osteopathy practices in Sydney, Australia. Participants will be randomly allocated to treatment with either manipulation or mobilisation. Randomisation will occur after the treating practitioner decides that manipulation is an appropriate treatment for the individual participant. Both groups will receive at least 4 treatments over 2 weeks. The primary outcome is number of days taken to recover from the episode of neck pain. Cox regression will be used to compare survival curves for time to recovery for the manipulation and mobilisation treatment groups. DISCUSSION: This paper presents the rationale and design of a randomised controlled trial to compare the effectiveness of neck manipulation and neck mobilisation for acute and subacute neck pain.

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:pQpGxJjcUl8J:albertachiroclassaction.ca/docs/would_you_know_stroke_info.PDF+brain+stem+manipulation+disease+control&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE HAD A STROKE DUE TO ACHIROPRACTIC HIGHEST NECK MANIPULATION?CAN YOU PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER?THE WELLNESS LETTERThe University of CaliforniaFebruary 2004"Don't agree to neck manipulation".WHAT IS A STROKE?Think of the brain as if it were a flower with a bloom on top and a stem below. The difference isthat the "stem of the brain" is itself filled with neurological tissue and indeed is the most vitalnerve centre of the body. A "stroke" is any type of damage to an area of the brain and brain stemcaused by an interruption of the blood flow. Some strokes can be very severe while many otherscan be minor and hardly noticed. Yet they can impact greatly on your life.HIGHEST NECK AREAAny twisting of the highest neck area, where the skull sits on the first vertebrae called the atlasand the atlas then sits on the second vertebrae called the axis, can cause damage to thevertebral arteries that go up the back of the neck and in rarer instances, to the carotid arteriesthat go up the front of the neck.This can happen with a sudden head movement that you could make yourself. It does alsohappen during some chiropractic highest neck manipulations. This has been fullydocumented in the past sixty years by scientific studies published in the medical literature,(see www.neck911 usa.com). It was also the finding of two Inquests into the death of twoCanadian women. In such a procedure the chiropractor holds your head by the front or the backand then suddenly rotates it making a popping sound. This is due to the joints creating a smallvacuum which is then filled by nitrogen gas coming out of solution such as when cracking youfingers.HOW DOES THE NECK MANIPULATION CAUSE A STROKE?In almost all cases, the lining of the vertebral artery is damaged, a small cot forms which thentravels to various parts of the brain or brain stem. This block the blood supply to that area and astroke is the result. Physicians call this an "embolic stroke" as it is due to clots traveling fromthe area in your neck to the area of the brain stem and the brain itself.STROKES IN YOUNG PEOPLE.Only two percent of all strokes are in people less than 45 years of age. In this age group asignificant number of strokes, especially in people who have no underlying heart disease, are dueto damage (called a dissection) to the arteries going up the back of the neck, called thevertebral arteries. These arteries supply the most vital area of our nervous system, the brainstem. They then go on to supply the brain itself.WHAT IS THE BRAIN STEM?Just as the stem is the vital area that supplies a flower with nutrition so the stem of the brain isthe most vital area of nerve tissue. It transmits information up to the brain itself but unlike thestem of a flower, the brainstem itself is loaded with numerous vital neurological centers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
As an example of Brain Stem Manipulation in the movies, Tim Robbin's Movie, Jacob's Ladder, The Chiropractor as the "Controller" :

http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=45532

In this film, a Vietnam Veteran; Jacob Singer, (played by actor, Tim Robbins) is having problems that stem from his tour of duty. He is having what could be nightmares or are actual encounters with demons. There is only one stable, sane factor in his life: his chiropractor (played by Danny Aiello, "Moonstruck").

This chiropractor was not just a bit part. Danny Aiello's character was one of the three main characters of the movie (this alone would be very significant). But this chiropractor was the only person who kept stability and caring in the life of this Vet. In the sequence where we first see Jacob visiting his chiropractor, he (Jacob) is lying supine on the adjusting table. He looks up and asks his doctor if anyone has ever told him he looks like an angel. The doctor smiles, nods and tells him, "Yes, you -- every time I see you." Jacobs laughs and tells him, "Well you do. You look like some kind of a smiling cherub up there." This popular film could quite conceivably be, for many viewers, their first-ever exposure to chiropractic.

At one point in the movie, the chiropractor actually rushes into the hospital where Jacob is being taken on a nightmarish journey to the operating room (it appears that fiction does sometimes mirror reality). In this very dramatic scene his chiropractor (Danny Aiello) like an "angel" of mercy, scoops up his tormented patient from his sick-bed, and literally rescues his patient from the horrors of his hospital nightmare. The chiropractor then carries Jacob back to his office to treat and care for him.

While the movie is somewhat violent and frightening, the fear was not generated by the chiropractor. In fact, chiropractic care in this film was the only soothing, healing influence in Jacob's life of pain and torment. Not a bad public impression for chiropractic in the 90's.

For the public to see chiropractic care shown in this light is again an incredible introduction to chiropractic care. (Interestingly enough, during the two scenes in which Jacob receives treatment, actually shown, complete with sound effects, the viewing audience exhibited more anxiety than during the more graphicly violent scenes.)

Overall, Ms. Pugliese's impression of chiropractic as it was portrayed in the movie was that "The movie created a very positive depiction. It was very interesting how the creators of the film chose to contrast a very frightening world of medicine against a very rational, sane world of chiropractic."

As the public at large becomes more and more aware of chiropractic, this kind of positive attention will become common. But until that time (and even after it comes to pass), we must all do everything possible to see that the chiropractic profession receives nothing but very positive exposure. We are the creators of the image that the media and the public will ultimately accept and mirror.

DMP Jr, BS, HCD(hc)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline voodo0

Very interesting Tahoe, I want to read thru this carefully and give you a response.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Project Monarch seems to have entered mainstream and is now invisable.

Another article on Braim Stem manipulation:

http://www.content4reprint.com/science/brain-stimulation-for-athlete-performance.htm

Brain Stimulation for Athlete Performance
Neurotechnology describes the field of technology used to manipulate and measure brain processes. In the future, will athletes increasingly begin to neurotechnology methods to get an edge over their competition? Athletes may be able to use non-invasive brain stimulation to alter their brain functioning for a beneficial effect. Already scientists have used a brain stimulation method called transcranial direct current stimulation tDCS (a non-invasive way to electrically stimulate the brain) to reduce the fatigue associated with exercise.

Transcranial direct current stimulation uses a small amount of electricity to stimulate the brain. It can be used on a person while they are wide awake and conscious. Neuromuscular fatigue is defined as the exercise dependent decrease in a person's ability of thier muscle fibres to generate some force. Researchers discovered that anodal tDCS (that can activate localized brain areas) was able to decrease the subject's fatigue related muscle pain. The scientists also found that anodal tDCS was able to improve the endurance time by modulating directly the brain's excitabiliy. It was able to increase motivation, decrease fatigue related muscle pain and finally improving muscle coupling.

Another neurotechnology method to manipulate the brain is transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). Transcranial magnetic stimulation uses electromagnetism to stimulate specific areas of the brain. In the past it has been used to improve the working memory deficits that are associated with sleep deprivation. Working memory is a person's general concentration and ability to store/manipulate information. So this transcranial magnetic stimulation in theory might be able improve an athletes concentration when they are fatigued. Transcranial magnetic stimulation could also be used to enhance a person's regular concentration as well.

Deep transcranial magnetic stimulation can reach deeper into the brain than conventional TMS. Deep TMS may be able to non-invasively stimulate the reward related regions of the brain. Doing this type of brain manipulation may actually enable researchers to artificially induce a stimulant or euphoric like effect in an athlete by selectively activating specific brain regions. This type of effect would be beneficial for a long term endurance type of sport where a huge boost in mood is necessary for having an optimal performance. Deep TMS may also be used to target a variety of different regions to improve specific performance tasks.

The banned substance list that goes along with the recent olympic games does not actually have any mention about using non-invasive brain stimulation. However both transcranial direct current stimulation or transcranial magnetic stimulation may eventually find increasing use by certain athletes in the future. Right now, it still may be a little too early to actually assess how useful these new types of neurtechnologies would be for athlete's performance.

As for cheating, using these neurotechnologies would be almost impossible to detect. Their wouldn't be any drug tests that could detect when a person had undergone this type of treatment. The on and only plausible method of detecting this type of brain manipulation might be from a brain scan. So using neurotechnology could be a very effective way of brain doping while at the same time sidestepping negative penalties from a regulatory body. Using these types of brain stimulation methods for athletes is all speculative of course, and it is currently unclear if any of these types of brain manipulation would actually have enough of an effect on performance to be worthwhile.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Nation Science Foundation forward looking paper  on Human Enhancement...  a must read

http://www.2100.org/Nanos/NSF.pdf

About the cover: The arrow suggests the combined role of
nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology in accelerating
advancement of mental, physical, and overall human performance.

Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance
NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOTECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY AND COGNITIVE SCIENCE

NSF/DOC-sponsored report

June 2002
Arlington, Virginia

The integration and synergy of the four technologies (nano-bio-info-cogno) originate from the
nanoscale, where the building blocks of matter are established. This picture symbolizes the
confluence of technologies that now offers the promise of improving human lives in many ways, and the realignment of traditional disciplinary boundaries that will be needed to realize this potential. New and more direct pathways towards human goals are envisioned in working habits, in economic activity, and in the humanities.

NBIC
The phrase “convergent technologies” refers to the synergistic combination of four major “NBIC”
(nano-bio-info-cogno) provinces of science and technology, each of which is currently progressing at a rapid rate: (a) nanoscience and nanotechnology; (b) biotechnology and biomedicine, including genetic engineering; (c) information technology, including advanced computing and communications; (d) cognitive science, including cognitive neuroscience

Examples of payoffs may include improving work efficiency and learning, enhancing individual
sensory and cognitive capabilities, revolutionary changes in healthcare, improving both individual and group creativity, highly effective communication techniques including brain-to-brain interaction, perfecting human-machine interfaces including neuromorphic engineering, sustainable and “intelligent” environments including neuro-ergonomics, enhancing human capabilities for defense purposes, reaching sustainable development using NBIC tools, and ameliorating the physical and cognitive decline that is common to the aging mind.

Strategies for Transformation. It is essential to prepare key organizations and societal activities for the changes made possible by converging technologies. Activities that accelerate convergence to improve human performance must be enhanced, including focused research and development, increased technological synergy from the nanoscale, developing of interfaces among sciences and technologies, and a holistic approach to monitor the resultant societal evolution.

• Expanding human cognition and communication. Highest priority was given to “The Human
Cognome Project,”
a multidisciplinary effort to understand the structure, functions, and potential enhancement of the human mind. Other priority areas are: personal sensory device interfaces; enriched community through humanized technology; learning how to learn; and enhanced tools for creativity.
National security. Given the radically changing nature of conflict in this new century, seven
opportunities to strengthen national defense offered by technological convergence deserve high
priority: data linkage and threat anticipation; uninhabited combat vehicles; war fighter education
and training; responses to chemical, biological, radiological and explosive threats; war fighter
systems
; non-drug treatments to enhance human performance; and applications of human-machine interfaces.

3. Vision for Enhancing Human Abilities and Societal Performance

Despite moments of insight and even genius, the human mind often seems to fall far below its full
potential. The level of human thought varies greatly in awareness, efficiency, creativity, and accuracy. Our physical and sensory capabilities are limited and susceptible to rapid deterioration in accidents or disease and gradual degradation through aging (Stern and Carstensen 2000).

All too often we communicate poorly with each other, and groups fail to achieve their desired goals. Our tools are difficult to handle, rather than being natural extensions of our capabilities. In the coming decades, however, converging technologies promise to increase significantly our level of understanding, transform human sensory and physical capabilities, and improve interactions between mind and tool, individual and team. This report addresses key issues concerning how to reach these goals.

Each scientific and engineering field has much to contribute to enhancing human abilities, to solving
the pressing problems faced by our society in the twenty-first century, and to expanding human
knowledge about our species and the world we inhabit; but combined, their potential contribution is
vast. Following are twenty ways the workshop determined that convergent technologies could benefit
humanity in a timeframe of 10 to 20 years. Each of these scenarios are presented in detail in the body
of the report:
• Fast, broadband interfaces directly between the human brain and machines will transform work in factories, control automobiles, ensure military superiority, and enable new sports, art forms and
modes of interaction between people.
• Comfortable, wearable sensors and computers will enhance every person’s awareness of his or her health condition, environment, chemical pollutants, potential hazards, and information of interest about local businesses, natural resources, and the like.
• Robots and software agents will be far more useful for human beings, because they will operate on principles compatible with human goals, awareness, and personality.
• People from all backgrounds and of all ranges of ability will learn valuable new knowledge and
skills more reliably and quickly, whether in school, on the job, or at home.
• Individuals and teams will be able to communicate and cooperate profitably across traditional
barriers of culture, language, distance, and professional specialization, thus greatly increasing the
effectiveness of groups, organizations, and multinational partnerships.
• The human body will be more durable, healthy, energetic, easier to repair, and resistant to many
kinds of stress, biological threats, and aging processes.
• Machines and structures of all kinds, from homes to aircraft, will be constructed of materials that have exactly the desired properties, including the ability to adapt to changing situations, high energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness.
• A combination of technologies and treatments will compensate for many physical and mental
disabilities and will eradicate altogether some handicaps that have plagued the lives of millions of
people.
• National security will be greatly strengthened by lightweight, information-rich war fighting
systems, capable uninhabited combat vehicles, adaptable smart materials, invulnerable data
networks, superior intelligence-gathering systems, and effective measures against biological,
chemical, radiological, and nuclear attacks.
• Anywhere in the world, an individual will have instantaneous access to needed information,
whether practical or scientific in nature, in a form tailored for most effective use by the particular
individual.
• Engineers, artists, architects, and designers will experience tremendously expanded creative
abilities, both with a variety of new tools and through improved understanding of the wellsprings
of human creativity.
• The ability to control the genetics of humans, animals, and agricultural plants will greatly benefit
human welfare; widespread consensus about ethical, legal, and moral issues will be built in the
process.
• The vast promise of outer space will finally be realized by means of efficient launch vehicles,
robotic construction of extraterrestrial bases, and profitable exploitation of the resources of the
Moon, Mars, or near-Earth approaching asteroids.
• New organizational structures and management principles based on fast, reliable communication
of needed information will vastly increase the effectiveness of administrators in business,
education, and government.
• Average persons, as well as policymakers, will have a vastly improved awareness of the cognitive, social, and biological forces operating their lives, enabling far better adjustment, creativity, and daily decision making.
• Factories of tomorrow will be organized around converging technologies and increased humanmachine capabilities as “intelligent environments” that achieve the maximum benefits of both mass production and custom design.
• Agriculture and the food industry will greatly increase yields and reduce spoilage through
networks of cheap, smart sensors that constantly monitor the condition and needs of plants,
animals, and farm products.
• Transportation will be safe, cheap, and fast, due to ubiquitous realtime information systems,
extremely high-efficiency vehicle designs, and the use of synthetic materials and machines
fabricated from the nanoscale for optimum performance.

• The work of scientists will be revolutionized by importing approaches pioneered in other sciences, for example, genetic research employing principles from natural language processing and cultural research employing principles from genetics.
• Formal education will be transformed by a unified but diverse curriculum based on a
comprehensive, hierarchical intellectual paradigm for understanding the architecture of the
physical world from the nanoscale through the cosmic scale.