Author Topic: General Patton Asassinated To Keep Him Quiet  (Read 27531 times)

Offline CharlesB

General Patton Asassinated To Keep Him Quiet
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:00:31 pm »
General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book
http://www.prisonplanet.com/general-george-s-patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html

I found this from Rense that goes along with it:

The Assassination Of
General George Patton
3-18-5

'Los Crimenes De Los Buenos' by Joaquin Bochaca Published January 1, 2001

An excerpt...

(Note: The translation of the passage below from Joaquin Bochaca's book, "Los Crimenes De Los 'Buenos' " was prepared by a participant on Liberty Forum who writes under the name of "Mugwort." The Book by Bochaca, an Argentinian, appears to be a major writing. I hope it soon becomes available in english translation. The short passage below addresses the assassination of General Patton.)

The abuses committed by the Forces of the Occupation in Germany reached such bestial extremes that various people in the Allied command structure opposed it--or tried to. ... Lindbergh mentioned how the American soldiers burned the leftovers of their meals to keep them from being scavenged by the [starving] Germans who hung around the garbage barrels.

He also wrote: "In our homeland the public press publishes articles on how we 'liberated' the oppressed peoples. Here, our soldiers use the word 'liberate' to describe how they get their hands on loot. Everything they grab from from a German house, everything they take off a German is 'liberated' in the lingo of our troops. Leica cameras are liberated, food, works of art, clothes are liberated. A soldier who rapes a German girl is "liberating " her.

"There are German children who gaze at us as we eat ... our cursed regulations forbid us to give tham anything to eat. I remember the soldier Barnes, who was arrested for having given a chocolate bar to a tattered little girl. It's hard to look these children in the face. I feel ashamed. Ashamed of myself, my people, as I eat and look at those children. How can we have gotten so inhumane?" So wrote Colonel Lindbergh, national hero of the United States, who was proposed as a candidate for the presidency of his country, who fought in the air force of his country, who was not a nazi. Many decent American and British citizens can see that.

General Patton, perhaps the most popular of the American generals, immediately opposed the total or partial application of the Morgenthau Plan in his sector of occupation. Soon, he had a run-in with another general of higher rank: General Eisenhower. It's well-known what extremely violent debates they had about how the civilian population of Germany was to be treated. Patton was SENTENCED TO DEATH by the directors of the scenario.

One day Patton's car was run into by a military truck in what seemed like a very strange accident. The General was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was observed to have serious, but not life-threatening injuries. But some days later he died of a heart attack.

Patton's death, in any event, was extremely opportune. The General had annnounced that he was thinking of moving to the United States, where he was going to denounce publicly what was taking place in Germany. But he didn't have time. He had fought with too many important people. General Eisenhower had had to pick up the telephone and order that he be halted before he reached Berlin. At Yalta the new "masters of the world" had agreed that the Soviets would be the first to enter the German capital. Patton wanted to prevent the Vandal-like entrance of the Red Army into the capital of the Reich, and made an enemy of Eisenhower. A month before, he could have entered Prague, but was also detained by Eisenhower, leaving him nailed to the ground by an order.

Patton's difficulties with the WAR POWERS over the occupation of Germany were so great that Eisenhower stripped him of his position as Commander of the Third Army, and stuck him with the command of a secondary unit. Patton knew he was in danger of death, and confided as much to his family and close friends. He was feared because of his prestige-he was the most renowned American General, while Eisenhower was nothing more than a political soldier-and his words could alert the public to the reality of what was happening in Germany.

Thus the accident was set up, which was not by any means the first. On the 21st of April 1945, his airplane on which he was being transported to General Headquarters of the Third Army in Feldfield (England) was attacked by what was assumed to be a German fighter-bomber, but it turned out to be a "Spitfire" piloted by an inexpert Polish pilot. Patton's plane was shot up, but was miraculously able to land. On the 3rd of May, some days before the end of the war, the General's jeep was charged by an ox-drawn cart, leaving Patton with light injuries.

October 13, 1945 was when the collision with the truck occurred. When Patton appeared to be getting better from the accident, the "heart attack" occurred. The fact is that after October 13 only the doctors saw Patton, forbidding any other visitors.

Until recently, it was only speculation that Patton had been assassinated. Now it is known for a fact. And it is know for a very simple reason. Because an agent of the well-known OSS (Office of Strategic Services) or American military spy, a certain Douglas Bazata, a Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests; high ranking, ex-members of the OSS, in the Hilton Hotel in Washington, the 25th of September, 1979. Bazata said, word-for-word:

"For divers political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him. Because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William Donovan himself, director of the O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the accident. Since he didn't die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with an injection."

The tragic fate of Patton convinced other colleagues and their honorable compatriots of the uselessness of fighting against the WAR POWERS. And if any doubts remained, the "Morgan case" was enough to dissipate them. (To be continued .)

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/Bochaca-Crimines.pdf

"Espionage is not a nice thing, nor are the methods employed
exemplary. Neither are demolition bombs nor Poison Gas… … We face an
enemy who believes one of his chief weapons is the fact that none but
he will employ terror. But we will turn terror against him…".
- General William J. 'Wild Bill' Donovan

http://judicial-inc.biz/patton_murder.htm

http://judicial-inc.biz/Pa_tton_speech.htm

The big camp buzzed with a tension. For hundreds of eager rookies, newly arrived from the states, it was a great day in their lives. This day marked their first taste of the "real thing". Now they were not merely puppets in brown uniforms. They were not going through the motions of soldiering with three thousand miles of ocean between them and English soil. They were actually in the heart of England itself. They were waiting for the arrival of that legendary figure, Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr. Old "Blood and Guts" himself, about whom many a colorful chapter would be written for the school boys of tomorrow. Patton of the brisk, purposeful stride. Patton of the harsh, compelling voice, the lurid vocabulary, the grim and indomitable spirit that carried him and his Army to glory in Africa and Sicily. They called him "America's Fightingest General". He was no desk commando. He was the man who was sent for when the going got rough and a fighter was needed. He was the most hated and feared American of all on the part of the German Army.

Patton was coming and the stage was being set. He would address a move which might have a far reaching effect on the global war that, at the moment, was a TOP-SECRET in the files in Washington, D.C.

By now the rumor had gotten around that Lieutenant General Simpson, Commanding General of the Fourth Army, was to be with General Patton. The men stirred expectantly. Two of the big boys in one day!

"We are here", said General Simpson, "to listen to the words of a great man. A man who will lead you all into whatever you may face with heroism, ability, and foresight. A man who has proven himself amid shot and shell. My greatest hope is that some day soon, I will have my own Army fighting with his, side by side."

General Patton arose and strode swiftly to the microphone. The men snapped to their feet and stood silently. Patton surveyed the sea of brown with a grim look. "Be seated", he said. The words were not a request, but a command. The General's voice rose high and clear.

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit. Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American."

The General paused and looked over the crowd. "You are not all going to die," he said slowly. "Only two percent of you right here today would die in a major battle. Death must not be feared. Death, in time, comes to all men. Yes, every man is scared in his first battle. If he says he's not, he's a liar. Some men are cowards but they fight the same as the brave men or they get the hell slammed out of them watching men fight who are just as scared as they are. The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. Some men get over their fright in a minute under fire. For some, it takes an hour. For some, it takes days. But a real man will never let his fear of death overpower his honor, his sense of duty to his country, and his innate manhood. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base. Americans pride themselves on being He Men and they ARE He Men. Remember that the enemy is just as frightened as you are, and probably more so. They are not supermen."

"All through your Army careers, you men have bitched about what you call "chicken shit drilling". That, like everything else in this Army, has a definite purpose. That purpose is alertness. Alertness must be bred into every soldier. I don't give a f**k for a man who's not always on his toes. You men are veterans or you wouldn't be here. You are ready for what's to come. A man must be alert at all times if he expects to stay alive. If you're not alert, sometime, a German son-of-an-asshole-bitch is going to sneak up behind you and beat you to death with a sockful of shit!" The men roared in agreement.

Patton's grim expression did not change. "There are four hundred neatly marked graves somewhere in Sicily", he roared into the microphone, "All because one man went to sleep on the job". He paused and the men grew silent. "But they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before they did".

The General clutched the microphone tightly, his jaw out-thrust, and he continued, "An Army is a team. It lives, sleeps, eats, and fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is pure horse shit. The bilious bastards who write that kind of stuff for the Saturday Evening Post don't know any more about real fighting under fire than they know about f**king!"

The men slapped their legs and rolled in glee. This was Patton as the men had imagined him to be, and in rare form, too. He hadn't let them down. He was all that he was cracked up to be, and more. He had IT!

"We have the finest food, the finest equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world", Patton bellowed. He lowered his head and shook it pensively. Suddenly he snapped erect, faced the men belligerently and thundered, "Why, by God, I actually pity those poor sons-of-bitches we're going up against. By God, I do". The men clapped and howled delightedly. There would be many a barracks tale about the "Old Man's" choice phrases. They would become part and parcel of Third Army's history and they would become the bible of their slang.

"My men don't surrender", Patton continued, "I don't want to hear of any soldier under my command being captured unless he has been hit. Even if you are hit, you can still fight back. That's not just bull shit either. The kind of man that I want in my command is just like the lieutenant in Libya, who, with a Luger against his chest, jerked off his helmet, swept the gun aside with one hand, and busted the hell out of the Kraut with his helmet. Then he jumped on the gun and went out and killed another German before they knew what the hell was coming off. And, all of that time, this man had a bullet through a lung. There was a real man!"

Patton stopped and the crowd waited. He continued more quietly, "All of the real heroes are not storybook combat fighters, either. Every single man in this Army plays a vital role. Don't ever let up. Don't ever think that your job is unimportant. Every man has a job to do and he must do it. Every man is a vital link in the great chain. What if every truck driver suddenly decided that he didn't like the whine of those shells overhead, turned yellow, and jumped headlong into a ditch? The cowardly bastard could say, "Hell, they won't miss me, just one man in thousands". But, what if every man thought that way? Where in the hell would we be now? What would our country, our loved ones, our homes, even the world, be like? No, Goddamnit, Americans don't think like that. Every man does his job. Every man serves the whole. Every department, every unit, is important in the vast scheme of this war. The ordnance men are needed to supply the guns and machinery of war to keep us rolling. The Quartermaster is needed to bring up food and clothes because where we are going there isn't a hell of a lot to steal. Every last man on K.P. has a job to do, even the one who heats our water to keep us from getting the 'G.I. Shits'."

Patton paused, took a deep breath, and continued, "Each man must not think only of himself, but also of his buddy fighting beside him. We don't want yellow cowards in this Army. They should be killed off like rats. If not, they will go home after this war and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the Goddamned cowards and we will have a nation of brave men. One of the bravest men that I ever saw was a fellow on top of a telegraph pole in the midst of a furious fire fight in Tunisia. I stopped and asked what the hell he was doing up there at a time like that. He answered, "Fixing the wire, Sir". I asked, "Isn't that a little unhealthy right about now?" He answered, "Yes Sir, but the Goddamned wire has to be fixed". I asked, "Don't those planes strafing the road bother you?" And he answered, "No, Sir, but you sure as hell do!" Now, there was a real man. A real soldier. There was a man who devoted all he had to his duty, no matter how seemingly insignificant his duty might appear at the time, no matter how great the odds. And you should have seen those trucks on the rode to Tunisia. Those drivers were magnificent. All day and all night they rolled over those son-of-a-bitching roads, never stopping, never faltering from their course, with shells bursting all around them all of the time. We got through on good old American guts. Many of those men drove for over forty consecutive hours. These men weren't combat men, but they were soldiers with a job to do. They did it, and in one hell of a way they did it. They were part of a team. Without team effort, without them, the fight would have been lost. All of the links in the chain pulled together and the chain became unbreakable."

The General paused and stared challengingly over the silent ocean of men. One could have heard a pin drop anywhere on that vast hillside. The only sound was the stirring of the breeze in the leaves of the bordering trees and the busy chirping of the birds in the branches of the trees at the General's left.

"Don't forget," Patton barked, "you men don't know that I'm here. No mention of that fact is to be made in any letters. The world is not supposed to know what the hell happened to me. I'm not supposed to be commanding this Army. I'm not even supposed to be here in England. Let the first bastards to find out be the Goddamned Germans. Some day I want to see them raise up on their piss-soaked hind legs and howl, 'Jesus Christ, it's the Goddamned Third Army again and that son-of-a-f**king-bitch Patton'."

"We want to get the hell over there", Patton continued, "The quicker we clean up this Goddamned mess, the quicker we can take a little jaunt against the purple pissing Japs and clean out their nest, too. Before the Goddamned Marines get all of the credit."

The men roared approval and cheered delightedly. This statement had real significance behind it. Much more than met the eye and the men instinctively sensed the fact. They knew that they themselves were going to play a very great part in the making of world history. They were being told as much right now. Deep sincerity and seriousness lay behind the General's colorful words. The men knew and understood it. They loved the way he put it, too, as only he could.

Patton continued quietly, "Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin", he yelled, "I am personally going to shoot that paper hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler. Just like I'd shoot a snake!"

"When a man is lying in a shell hole, if he just stays there all day, a German will get to him eventually. The hell with that idea. The hell with taking it. My men don't dig foxholes. I don't want them to. Foxholes only slow up an offensive. Keep moving. And don't give the enemy time to dig one either. We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-f**king-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt off your face and realize that instead of dirt it's the blood and guts of what once was your best friend beside you, you'll know what to do!"

"I don't want to get any messages saying, "I am holding my position." We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Germans do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!"

"From time to time there will be some complaints that we are pushing our people too hard. I don't give a good Goddamn about such complaints. I believe in the old and sound rule that an ounce of sweat will save a gallon of blood. The harder WE push, the more Germans we will kill. The more Germans we kill, the fewer of our men will be killed. Pushing means fewer casualties. I want you all to remember that."

The General paused. His eagle like eyes swept over the hillside. He said with pride, "There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you WON'T have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, "Well, your Granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana." No, Sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, "Son, your Granddaddy rode with the Great Third Army and a Son-of-a-Goddamned-Bitch named Georgie Patton!"

Offline CharlesB

Re: Nobody cares about General Patton?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:17:03 pm »

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 01:22:37 pm »
This is more confirmation of what I have believed for a while.  I often said if we listened to George Patton, Russia would have never been a threat to us.  But as usual, the powers that be propped up tyrants all the time--Stalin, Mao and Hitler.  Thanks for posting this info.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Cywar

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 01:35:01 pm »
Today is the anniversary of his death - December 21, 1945
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 01:44:50 pm »
Correct me if i am wrong but patton ' got it" when the hierarchy ordered him to make room to the soviet in Penamunde as he first arrived there
http://www.edenbridgetown.com/in_the_past/bill_walters_story/Peenemunde.shtml
He saw the soviets taking scientific material, etc and died after a car accident which he was recovering from ::)
He also could have been a strong political leader after the war and not an easy one to control!
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Cywar

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 02:03:29 pm »
He was also a Southerner - from Virgina. 

"The Real Voice of General Patton"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg_aBN6wE80&feature=related
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline molarediere

• New World Ordure
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 02:34:40 pm »
more Germans died in General Eisenhower,s POW camps then on the Western Front (1.75M).   The POW's were renamed DEF (disarmed enemy fighters) in order to circumvent the Geneva Convention.  They were kept in open fields in the European winter in spite of tents and other surplus supplies stockpiled in Marseilles.  see Other Losses by James Bacque

Offline spangler

General Patton Asassinated To Keep Him Quiet
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 02:44:55 pm »
General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book

'We've got a terrible situation with this great patriot, he's out of control and we must save him from himself'. The OSS head General did not trust Patton

The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts".

His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.

Mr Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general.

Mr Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph that when he spoke to Mr Bazata: "He was struggling with himself, all these killings he had done. He confessed to me that he had caused the accident, that he was ordered to do so by Wild Bill Donovan.

"Donovan told him: 'We've got a terrible situation with this great patriot, he's out of control and we must save him from himself and from ruining everything the allies have done.' I believe Douglas Bazata. He's a sterling guy."

Mr Bazata led an extraordinary life. He was a member of the Jedburghs, the elite unit who parachuted into France to help organise the Resistance in the run up to D-Day in 1944. He earned four purple hearts, a Distinguished Service Cross and the French Croix de Guerre three times over for his efforts.

After the war he became a celebrated artist who enjoyed the patronage of Princess Grace of Monaco and the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

He was friends with Salvador Dali, who painted a portrait of Bazata as Don Quixote.

He ended his career as an aide to President Ronald Reagan's Navy Secretary John Lehman, a member of the 9/11 Commission and adviser to John McCain's presidential campaign.

Mr Wilcox also tracked down and interviewed Stephen Skubik, an officer in the Counter-Intelligence Corps of the US Army, who said he learnt that Patton was on Stalin's death list. Skubik repeatedly alerted Donovan, who simply had him sent back to the US.

"You have two strong witnesses here," Mr Wilcox said. "The evidence is that the Russians finished the job."

The scenario sounds far fetched but Mr Wilcox has assembled a compelling case that US officials had something to hide. At least five documents relating to the car accident have been removed from US archives.

The driver of the truck was whisked away to London before he could be questioned and no autopsy was performed on Patton's body.

With the help of a Cadillac expert from Detroit, Mr Wilcox has proved that the car on display in the Patton museum at Fort Knox is not the one Patton was driving.

"That is a cover-up," Mr Wilcox said.

George Patton, a dynamic controversialist who wore pearl handled revolvers on each hip and was the subject of an Oscar winning film starring George C. Scott, commanded the US 3rd Army, which cut a swathe through France after D-Day.

But his ambition to get to Berlin before Soviet forces was thwarted by supreme allied commander Dwight D. Eisenhower, who gave Patton's petrol supplies to the more cautious British General Bernard Montgomery.

Patton, who distrusted the Russians, believed Eisenhower wrongly prevented him closing the so-called Falaise Gap in the autumn of 1944, allowing hundreds of thousands of German troops to escape to fight again,. This led to the deaths of thousands of Americans during their winter counter-offensive that became known as the Battle of the Bulge.

In order to placate Stalin, the 3rd Army was also ordered to a halt as it reached the German border and was prevented from seizing either Berlin or Prague, moves that could have prevented Soviet domination of Eastern Europe after the war.

Mr Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph: "Patton was going to resign from the Army. He wanted to go to war with the Russians. The administration thought he was nuts.

"He also knew secrets of the war which would have ruined careers.

I don't think Dwight Eisenhower would ever have been elected president if Patton had lived to say the things he wanted to say." Mr Wilcox added: "I think there's enough evidence here that if I were to go to a grand jury I could probably get an indictment, but perhaps not a conviction."

Charles Province, President of the George S. Patton Historical Society, said he hopes the book will lead to definitive proof of the plot being uncovered. He said: "There were a lot of people who were pretty damn glad that Patton died. He was going to really open the door on a lot of things that they screwed up over there."

http://tinyurl.com/77kfd2

Offline UK Lyn

Re: General Patton Asassinated To Keep Him Quiet
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 04:24:27 pm »
This is disgraceful.  Shocking end to a brave fighter's life.

The "low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck" sounds like a scene from Anton Chegur  in No Country For Old Men.  What was it? A bullet or what?

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 04:52:04 pm »
why would they kill such a guy...

simple his opionions matter

yes, especially what he knew about a certain General Eisenhower . . .

although to tell the truth, knowing Patton, he probably would have tried to throw off the Soviet yoke in Eastern Europe and try to fight to Moscow.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline 241727

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 04:56:00 pm »
Not my favorite person, but still disgracefull if it is true.

Very interesting post.

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 04:57:40 pm »
He was also known to understand the true occult meaning behind the spear of destiny when it was captured by the allied armies.
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 05:13:02 pm »
The "low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck" sounds like a scene from Anton Chegur  in No Country For Old Men.  What was it? A bullet or what?

Something with low decibels. An air gun or arrow maybe? So as not to arouse suspicion during the car crash?

So why did Eisenhower prefer that the British commander Montgomery be the one to get to Berlin? Does this have anything to do with setting up the cold war?
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline spangler

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 06:04:08 pm »
You can get a free chapter from the book if you go to the website and enter your email address
http://www.targetpatton.com/offers/offer.php?id=TPAT001

Nothing's really free though. You will also get some future spam.

Maybe it's worth it to read a chapter from this very important book.

Offline 241727

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 06:05:53 pm »
You can get a free chapter from the book if you go to the website and enter your email address
http://www.targetpatton.com/offers/offer.php?id=TPAT001

Nothing's really free though. You will also get some future spam.

Maybe it's worth it to read a chapter from this very important book.

We are both members of the locallibrary, which of course is to small to stock many books, but you can order books.
I think the NWO hates people going to librarys and using the facilities.

Offline national732

• Wake up call...the republic has been stolen.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 07:36:20 pm »
We are both members of the locallibrary, which of course is to small to stock many books, but you can order books.
I think the NWO hates people going to librarys and using the facilities.

Books have proven to be a catalyst in combating goverment brainwashing, which is why books are burned and replaced
with revisionist books in all heavily controlled regimes.
Do you have enough food on hand to feed your family for a year?

" The two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shift in policy."
                  - Carroll Quigley

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 08:08:46 pm »
Harry Truman was a treacherous traitor so this cannot be ruled out, but since it is such an old event there is no way of proving it.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline peepnklown

• Rabbi Minarchist
    • FJPX2
George S. Patton assassinated
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2008, 02:08:29 am »
George S. Patton , America’s greatest combat general of the Second World War, was assassinated after the conflict with the connivance of US leaders, according to a new book.
FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music

Anti_Illuminati

Re: George S. Patton assassinated
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 02:12:22 am »
George S. Patton , America’s greatest combat general of the Second World War, was assassinated after the conflict with the connivance of US leaders, according to a new book.

I had heard a long time ago that supposedly the reason why he was killed had to do with him being told that U.S. troops were going to be given fluoridated water to reduce their aggression in non-war time or something, and he went ballistic about it (he may have planned on going public with it to expose it and express his outrage over it) because he would have likely known about the use of that in the death camps.

Offline UK Lyn

Re: George S. Patton assassinated
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 02:21:37 am »

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 02:29:13 am »
http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/777

Fluoride - The Drugging Of America With Fluoride - Includes A Wide Range Articles & A Chronoligical History Of Fluoride
Wed, 06/27/2007 - 20:59 — Arthur Cristian

Subject: Articles on Fluoride in Drinking Water

December 2004:

The Drugging Of America with Fluoride:

American soldiers who entered Germany at the end of World War 2 made the liberating of POW camps a priority. At camp after camp, they found stockpiles of fluoride stored near the water supply. When they asked what the fluoride was used for, they were told that the Germans used the substance as an additive to the prisoners water, to make them docile. This is the first known incidence of intentionally fluoridating drinking water.

This practice was soon adapted to American use. By the time General Patton took his Third Army to Berlin, the US Army was adding it to the soldiers water to keep them calm and passive. Patton strenuously objected, and refused to allow fluoridation of his troops. (Patton was later killed when his jeep was struck by an Army truck. This accident injured the General, but it didn't kill him. On the way to the hospital, another Army truck hit him, this time resulting in his death. The mysterious death of America's great General Patton will be the subject of a future story here.)

Within a few years, most of the drinking water in the United States had been fluoridated, in the interests of preventing tooth decay. All of our major brands of toothpaste contain fluoride. Most beverages and foods contain sodium fluoride. This is not a naturally-occurring phenomenon - it is intentionally introduced. The most important question becomes "does fluoride do what it claims to do - prevent tooth decay?" The answer is that it does not.

Not only is there no proof that fluoride prevents tooth decay, there is powerful evidence to the contrary. The largest study ever taken on the matter was conducted in Tucson, Arizona in 1992. 26,000 elementary school students were involved in the study, which produced empirical evidence that the more fluoride a child consumes, the more cavities will appear! The study was conducted by the University of Arizona under the supervision of world-renowned Professor Emeritus Cornelius Steelink.

Of course, most of the countries on Earth rejected fluoridated water years ago. Only the United States and a small handful of countries under our influence continue to add this toxin to their public drinking water supplies. China discontinued the practice after finding that fluoride in the water lowers the ability of children to learn. There is also scientific evidence that osteoporosis, Alzheimers Disease, and other aluminum-related diseases are caused by fluoride - an aluminum by-product.

Research chemist Charles Perkins said, "Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty."

So, what is fluoride anyway? First of all, it needs to be stated that the 'substance' referred to as 'Fluoride' is a misnomer - there is no such substance listed in the periodic chart of the elements, nor in the prestigious CRC handbook, nor in the sacred 'bible' of the pharmaceutical industry - the illustrious 'Merck Index'. Instead, we find a GAS called Fluorine - and from the use of this gas in various industries such as aluminum manufacturing and the nuclear industry certain toxic by-products are created which have 'captured' fluorine molecules. One such toxic, poisonous 'by-product' is called sodium fluoride - which according to the Merck Index is primarily used as rat and cockroach poison and is also the active ingredient in most toothpastes and as an additive to drinking water.

The proof that it is a toxic poison can be found by reading the warning label on any tube of toothpaste. Sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both Prozac and Sarin Nerve Gas, as well as a host of anti-depressant drugs and commercial insecticides. Sodium Fluoride is a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poison, it is also a main ingredient in anaesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military nerve gas!

Historically, this substance was quite expensive for chemical companies to dispose of, but in the 50's and 60's Alcoa and the entire aluminum industry - with a vast overabundance of the toxic waste - sold the FDA and our government on the insane but highly profitable idea of buying this poison at a 20,000% mark-up and then injecting it into our water supply as well as into the nation's toothpaste. When sodium fluoride is injected into our drinking water, its level is approximately 1 part-per-million (ppm), but since we only drink ½ of one percent of the total water supply, the hazardous chemical literally goes down the drain. The chemical industry has not only a free hazardous waste disposal system - but we have also paid them millions of dollars in the process.

Independent scientific evidence over the past 50 plus years has shown that sodium fluoride shortens our life span, promotes various cancers and mental disturbances, and most importantly, makes humans stupid, docile, and subservient, all in one neat little package. Honest scientists who have attempted to blow the whistle on fluoride have consistently been professionally black-listed, and their valid points never have received the ink they deserve.

In 1952 a slick PR campaign rammed the concept of 'fluoridation' through our Public Health departments and various dental organizations. This slick campaign was more akin to a highly emotional "beer salesman convention" instead of the objective, scientifically researched program that it should have been. It has continued in the same vein right up to the present day - and now sodium fluoride use has now become 'usual and customary'.

To illustrate the emotional vs. the scientific nature of this issue, just look at the response given by people (perhaps yourself included?) when the subject of fluoridation comes up. You need to ask yourself, "Is this particular response based on emotions born of tradition, or is it truly unbiased and based instead on thoroughly researched objectivity?"

There is a tremendous amount of emotion attached to the topic of fluoride usage - but I can't find even one objective, double blind study that even remotely links fluoride to healthy teeth at any age. Instead, I hear "9 out of 10 dentists recommend 'fluoride' toothpaste".

Truly independent scientists who've spent a large portion of their lives studying this subject have been hit with a surprising amount of unfair character assassination from strong vested-interest groups who profit from the public's ignorance and illnesses.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 06:25:00 am »
eye opening stuff, quite disgraceful but pretty much Standard Operating Procedure for the scum that rule
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 06:42:19 am »
notice also that the assassin worked on the 9-11 Commission

kinda typical really, get a covert false flag assassin killer to work on investigation of a false flag massacre
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 06:56:02 am »
Its part of the hero reduction plan ,.patton was a hero...it's an old CIA,FBI game. all your heros gotta die..from jfk, to mlk, to x, to marilyn monroe,john lennon,to pat tilman.etc etc....gotta kill those heros..if the hero reduction plan is still in place, they might do up obama next..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2008, 10:19:48 pm »
The obituary of the guy who shot Patton with the projectile during the car crash.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B05E1D71338F931A1575BC0A96F958260

Douglas DeWitt Bazata, Artist And O.S.S. Officer, Dies at 88
 August 22, 1999

Douglas DeWitt Bazata, who served with the United States Office of Strategic Services behind enemy lines in France in World War II and later became an artist, died on July 14 in his home in Chevy Chase, Md. He was 88.

The death of Mr. Bazata was belatedly reported to The New York Times.

He was described as ''a red-haired soldier of fortune who called all colonels 'Sugar' '' in a 1978 book, ''Honorable Men,'' by William E. Colby, a former Director of Central Intelligence, and Peter Forbath.

Mr. Bazata had already served in the Marines and was a skilled boxer and marksman when he became an Army officer in 1942 and also joined the O.S.S., the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.

He went on to be one of a daring group of about 50 American parachute officers who volunteered for what Mr. Colby described as ''a highly hazardous mission'' in Nazi-occupied France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Other members of the group included Stewart Alsop, later a noted journalist, and Mr. Colby.

In Britain, the American group received training for operations as commandos and behind-the-lines guerrillas in what was called the O.S.S.'s Operation Jedburgh. It is said to have received that name from a place in Scotland where ''Jedburgh justice'' for sheep rustlers was said to mean, ''Hang them first and question them afterward.''

More than 250 American and other Allied ''Jeds,'' as they became known, were dropped by parachute in three-man international teams across France, Belgium and the Netherlands to aid in leading the resistance in those countries against the German occupiers.

In 1944, Captain Bazata, as he then was, managed to parachute into the Haute-Saone department in eastern France without being captured by the Germans. He was the leader of a three-man Jedburgh team, including an American radioman and a French officer. Their team's code name was Cedric.

Once on the ground, Captain Bazata got in touch with a British secret agent whose code name was Emile. Emile had arrived in the Haute-Saone earlier, also by parachute, with the mission of assisting the area's Maquis, as the French anti-Nazi guerrillas were known, in various ways, including providing liaison between the Maquis and Allied elements in Britain. Mr. Bazata recalled, at a Jed reunion in 1988 in Washington, that when he parachuted into France, he brought along $300,000.

The Maquis, along with Captain Bazata and Emile, harried the German troops and, it is said, drew attention away from a sector of France's strategically important Mediterranean coast.

Mr. Bazata, a major by the time he left the Army in 1947, was recalled admiringly by Emile in a volume of memoirs, ''Maquis,'' which came out in 1947. Emile, whose real name was George Millar, wrote that ''walking with the tempestuous Bazata toward the German lines was like riding a horse with a mouth of iron.'' Once Emile and Captain Bazata escaped the attention of nearby Germans by pretending to be innocent Frenchmen gathering mushrooms.

Bernard Knox, an American Jed and also a noted classicist, recalled on July 28 during Mr. Bazata's funeral in the chapel of Arlington National Cemetery, that during the war, ''when it came to close quarters, he was all steel.''

His mettle was tested particularly during operations against the Germans in August and September 1944, when he earned the Purple Heart four times as well as the Distinguished Service Cross and France's Croix de Guerre with two palms.

Mr. Bazata's postwar life was mercifully peaceful, and diverse. He studied wine making in Paris and worked in the wine industry in Europe for some years. A decade after the war's end, he also plunged into painting, in the abstract expressionist vein, and had one-man shows in France, England and Germany as well as the United States.

His fellow painter Salvador Dali executed a canvas called ''Homage to Bazata'' in which Mr. Bazata was got up as Don Quixote. An admiring British art critic, Michael Webber, remarked in 1969, in the British journal Arts Review, that by then Mr. Bazata had lived ''a life eventful enough for a dozen novels.''

In the early 1970's Mr. Bazata, having given up both the wine industry and the painting world, began operating a pheasant preserve and hunting club in Maryland. In later years he held a post in the Veterans Administration and went on to serve in the Reagan Administration as special assistant to Secretary of the Navy John F. Lehman Jr.

Mr. Bazata was born in Wrightsville, Pa., the son of a Presbyterian minister. He studied at Syracuse University and served in the Marines from 1933 to 1937.

His marriage in 1943 to Diana Chirieleison ended in divorce, as did his marriage in 1948 to Penelope Grant.

His wife of 29 years, Marie Pierre Bazata, survives him, as does a son, Nicholas, of the county of Northumberland, England, and a brother, Charles, of Wilmington, Del.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline splucker

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:49 pm »
I was talking to my husband yesterday about some of his past military experiences and he told me something VERY disturbing. He was in the marine corps several years ago, during the Persian Gulf war. He told me that he was ordered to kill specific persons in his very own troop if gun fire were to began! They were people thought to be weak or that might slow their mission down. I just sat next to him frozen still in disbelief begging him to tell me that he was kidding or just messing with me. He was serious and looked almost sick in telling me this. These men are trained to KILL ANYONE AND EVERYONE. I have been married to this man over 12 years now and now I know why he never really talked much about being in the marines. We met not long after he got out and I always thought it was strange. Anyways, I just felt like I should share this with the people in this forum. This also confirms why it upsets him so much when I talk to him about the things I have learned here and the news itself.  :(

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 04:27:45 pm »
I was talking to my husband yesterday about some of his past military experiences and he told me something VERY disturbing. He was in the marine corps several years ago, during the Persian Gulf war. He told me that he was ordered to kill specific persons in his very own troop if gun fire were to began! They were people thought to be weak or that might slow their mission down. I just sat next to him frozen still in disbelief begging him to tell me that he was kidding or just messing with me. He was serious and looked almost sick in telling me this. These men are trained to KILL ANYONE AND EVERYONE. I have been married to this man over 12 years now and now I know why he never really talked much about being in the marines. We met not long after he got out and I always thought it was strange. Anyways, I just felt like I should share this with the people in this forum. This also confirms why it upsets him so much when I talk to him about the things I have learned here and the news itself.  :(

Thanks for this note. This is not surprising when the military gets so far from the only basic and timeless justification for war, which is the defense of self, family, community, country, and the innocent. How distorted we have become.
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline Ojos Rojos

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »
their is another book called TARGET PATTON written by robert k wilcox  who was interviewed by alex in 09 and there is also an interview with him on Dr. monteith's deadly assassins series.

Offline Stevie440

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2015, 04:46:16 pm »
Its part of the hero reduction plan ,.patton was a hero...it's an old CIA,FBI game. all your heros gotta die..from jfk, to mlk, to x, to marilyn monroe,john lennon,to pat tilman.etc etc....gotta kill those heros..if the hero reduction plan is still in place, they might do up obama next..

Yeah well said. Long ago when Obama got elected I assumed for whatever reason at the time Obama would be next in line to receive his end, and then Biden would take over. Probably institute martial law. However we need to becareful with our predictions, because so far it hasn't happend yet. . . .
"The flame of will power burns in all of us"