Author Topic: Are You Sick of Sig Runes? (many pictures)  (Read 124385 times)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Are You Sick of Sig Runes? (many pictures)
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:32:35 pm »

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan fallen as lightning from heaven."   - Luke 10:18  (English Revised Version)

=============================================================================================================================================

- Bolts in Fist -

An architectural cement relief sculpture in Davenport, Iowa. Sculptured by the German-born Adolph Alexander Weinman (b. 1870 - d. 1952):

^ Weinman also sculptured the "Wisdom" Sphinx at the Masonic Temple in Washington, DC. This Sphinx is one of two which are located in front of the Mother Supreme Council of the World, 33° building.
Note: the Masonic gavel (a "hammer" to the Profane)

AT&T's "Golden Boy":

AT&T's headquarters from 1916-1983:

Western Electric:

Bank of England doors:

^ Note: the Bank of England is located in the quasi city-state of the City of London, which is one of the main financial centers of the world.

Strategic Air Command (SAC) logo (1946-1992):

United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) logo:

^ Controls the nuclear weapons of the U.S. military.

===========================================================================================================================================

- Books/Comics -

Lightening bolt in the "P" of Harry Potter:

The classic-shaped Sig Rune "scar" on Harry Potter's forehead:

American Belle:

Mrs. Marvel:

Flash:

===================================================================================================================================================

- Movies/TV -

Power Rangers:

Nickelodeon:

City of Ember:

Bolt:

=========================================================================================================================================================

- Music -

AC/DC:

Marylin Manson:

^ Manson is an honorary high priest in the Church of Satan.

Metal band Slayer:

^ Note: the swords in the shape of an inverted pentagram, the Nazi eagle.

Album cover of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, a 1973 release from heavy metal band Black Sabbath:

Kiss:

^ Note: Kiss may by an acronym for "Knights in Satan's Service".

Fight:

Grateful Dead logo:

Oh No Not Stereo:

=============================================================================================================================================

- Nazism/Fascism -

Hitler Youth with Sig Rune trumpet banners:

The emblem of the Nazi Sturmabteilung (SA) "brownshirts" stormtroopers:

Flag of the British Union of Fascists (BUF), a 1930's political party in the United Kingdom:

=========================================================================================================================================

- Other -

Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, with his inverted pentagram and bolt necklace:

Fallout 3, computer game:

Taser International:

Delta Force computer game:

1980's Virgina Slims magazine ad:

Smart Sports:

German automaker Opel (a division of General Motors):

Gatorade:

Climate Cops (green indoctrination for children):

^ Note: the words "climate cops" is over a Sig Rune as well.

Chigi Chapel in Rome, Italy:

Ivorex plaque:

^ Note: the Owl, Witches.

Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline iamc

Re: Are You Sick of Sig Runes?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:46:17 pm »
"Now there was a day when the sons of god came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.' [Job 1:6-7]
 Satan is walking all over the earth...
(nice post)
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Re: Are You Sick of Sig Runes? (many pictures)
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 05:04:30 pm »
Nazi SS

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline lee51

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:00:18 pm »
Thanks or taking the time to post these pictures. Very interesting subject matter!!!

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline Phobos_I

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 09:05:28 pm »
Sick maybe of the rampant abuse of them. But not the "rune" itself. In fact, the runes are pretty special to me as I honor the ways of Asatru.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sig_rune

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 09:46:34 pm »
Awesome!

Except for ACDC, they kick ass.  "Big Balls" is one of my favorite songs.

But the pics tell the story...

Very illuminating.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 10:21:42 pm »
C'mon, let's face it, most of the people who use the symbol have know idea of its history.  They just think it looks cool.

;D

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 10:49:26 pm »
C'mon, let's face it, most of the people who use the symbol have know idea of its history.  They just think it looks cool.

;D

There's nothing satanic about AC/DC except the songs: Hell's Bells, Highway to Hell and Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be. Just so you know.  ;)
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 12:07:35 am »
Thanks or taking the time to post these pictures. Very interesting subject matter!!!

You are welcome.

Sick maybe of the rampant abuse of them. But not the "rune" itself. In fact, the runes are pretty special to me as I honor the ways of Asatru.

Yes, I am just pointing out how prevalent it is. It doesn't necessarily mean that everyone/everyone who uses it is totally evil.

Awesome!

Except for ACDC, they kick ass.  "Big Balls" is one of my favorite songs.

But the pics tell the story...

Very illuminating.

Thanks Sane. I am a huge AC/DC fan myself.

;D

Maybe so. But still...

Offline Gensonic

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 08:34:06 am »
There was a link I went to from these forums about an x Illuminati member speaking out against them, and he said that in symbolism they enjoy people wearing satanic images without them even knowing it. So I believe what Monkeypox said is true.

As an artist myself I've used lightening on occasions, but I didn't know any deeper meanings behind it. Many people probably just take things at a very superficial level and when they look at lightening may not read into 'he was cast out with a bolt of lightening' but say it's lightening and think it means power or energy ... Which, in away does bring about some kind of Illuminati/Satanist message, even if the one using it thinks it looks cool and will take on some personification of it by incorporating it into their name or image.

So as a whole, I don't look much into the company logos. Sure it may be a way of conditioning people to get used to seeing them out and about, but you never know. Marketing is marketing and not that good no matter which way you slice it. What I like to see is the art work/carvings/emblems that has lightening where there is no explanation for it. To me that's where the more true meanings of it's symbolism begin to surface rather than a marketing ploy.

All that said, I have to admit that the Nickelodeon one disturbed me the most with all of those all seeing eyes and one just happened to be in a triangle.

Excellent pictures Dawn.
"Not as tyrants have we come, but as liberators." - Adolph Hitler

"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." - Dick Cheney

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 08:47:56 am »
You are welcome.

Yes, I am just pointing out how prevalent it is. It doesn't necessarily mean that everyone/everyone who uses it is totally evil.

Thanks Sane. I am a huge AC/DC fan myself.

Maybe so. But still...

DawnIsMyGoddess   You do not disapoint!!!    ;D      Thank you for that.

Walther Veith states that he does not concern himself with all the symbolism because it is so universal. All over the place you cannot avoid it if you tried. ;)  (the nwo is totally in your face to those awake)
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:11 am »
There was a link I went to from these forums about an x Illuminati member speaking out against them, and he said that in symbolism they enjoy people wearing satanic images without them even knowing it. So I believe what Monkeypox said is true.

As an artist myself I've used lightening on occasions, but I didn't know any deeper meanings behind it. Many people probably just take things at a very superficial level and when they look at lightening may not read into 'he was cast out with a bolt of lightening' but say it's lightening and think it means power or energy ... Which, in away does bring about some kind of Illuminati/Satanist message, even if the one using it thinks it looks cool and will take on some personification of it by incorporating it into their name or image.

So as a whole, I don't look much into the company logos. Sure it may be a way of conditioning people to get used to seeing them out and about, but you never know. Marketing is marketing and not that good no matter which way you slice it. What I like to see is the art work/carvings/emblems that has lightening where there is no explanation for it. To me that's where the more true meanings of it's symbolism begin to surface rather than a marketing ploy.

All that said, I have to admit that the Nickelodeon one disturbed me the most with all of those all seeing eyes and one just happened to be in a triangle.

Excellent pictures Dawn.

Thank you much. I agree that not every time you see a bolt it = Satan. However, when you find it in the places of power and influence, then you should be wary.

For me, it is all about not letting oneself be an unwitting or unconscious participant of their ritual. Why be conned if you have the ability not to be?

DawnIsMyGoddess   You do not disapoint!!!    ;D      Thank you for that.

Walther Veith states that he does not concern himself with all the symbolism because it is so universal. All over the place you cannot avoid it if you tried. ;)  (the nwo is totally in your face to those awake)

You are quite welcome.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 04:09:44 pm »
Military Intelligence Brigade Patches History1
http://www.vetshome.com/military_intelligence_brigade_patches_history1.htm
Information extracted from the book "US ARMY PATCHES"  by Barry Jason Stein

201st MI Bde

205th MI Bde

207th MI Bde

319th MI Bde

500th MI Bde

Military Intelligence Brigade Patches History2
http://www.vetshome.com/military_intelligence_brigade_patches_history2.htm

501st MI Bde

525th MI Bde

125th MI Bn

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 04:22:08 pm »

Satanic "S"  Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer".  In mythology, It  was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn  by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 05:01:25 pm »

One of the Desert Prowler patches:

I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE DESTROYED BY ME
http://www.paglen.com/tellyou/new_patches.html

AVIS IN SPECULIS

This patch comes from some sort of UAV that was/is funded through the BIG SAFARI program. The patch has the BIG SAFARI shield above the eyes. There are a couple of BIG SAFARI patches in the book.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 06:20:00 pm »
Military insignia/medals, etc is full of occultic symbology.

Note the five stars making up a pentagon (lower left), just like US Bank's logo (lower right):

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 09:08:01 pm »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:29 pm »
Yeah, I already had the SAC logo if you missed it.

Keep in mind, SAC is now defunct (as of 1992):

SAC's successor, the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), is still in command of U.S. nuclear weapons inventory, and has an almost identical logo:

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 09:50:12 pm »

Mjolnir

Thor owns a short-handled hammer, Mjolnir, which, when thrown at a target, returns magically to the owner. His Mjolnir also has the power to throw lightning bolts. To wield Mjolnir, Thor wears the belt Megingjord, which boosts the wearer’s strength and a pair of special iron gloves, Jarn Griepr, to lift the hammer. Mjolnir is also his main weapon when fighting giants. The uniquely shaped symbol subsequently became a very popular ornament during the Viking Age and has since become an iconic symbol of Germanic paganism.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/48851p1.html

Big-screen adaptation of DC's Captain Marvel
is moving forward again

SCREENWRITER John August is back working on the script for the movie adaptation of Captain Marvel after a delay caused by this year's writers' strike, says the project's director Peter Segal.

Segal (who helmed prison sports comedy The Longest Yard, starring Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Burt Reynolds) says he and August are trying to satisfy the comicbook fans as well as make the character work for a wider audience. The movie will be called Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam and is pencilled in for a 2009 release.

Captain Marvel is the alter ego of Billy Batson, a youth who works as a radio news reporter and was chosen to be a champion of good by the wizard Shazam.

Whenever Billy speaks the wizard's name, he is struck by a magic lightning bolt that transforms him into an adult superhero with the abilities of six mythical figures. Each letter of the name grants a power - S for the wisdom of Solomon, h for the strength of Hercules, a for the stamina of Atlas, z for the power of Zeus, a for the courage of Achilles and m for the speed of Mercury. Several friends and family members can share the power, forming what's called the Marvel Family.

MORE ~~~> http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2008/06/shazam.html
St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 10:19:09 pm »
Yeah, I already had the SAC logo if you missed it.
[

Thought I'd share a bit of history. That was a business card. I really don't know if it was meant to be a joke or not, but I friend gave me that one.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 02:18:30 pm »
More bolts in fist....

The Greater of Two Evils, a 2004 release by U.S. thrash metal band Anthrax:

^ Also note: the two inverted pentagrams (Goat of Mendes), skull & crossbones, torches, bolts inside "gears" (lower left and right hand sides)

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 02:53:36 pm »
Wow, never knew MJOLNIR was Thors Hammer. I thought it was a made up word for this.

That is MJOLNIR Armour, worn by Master Chief in Halo

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor
I'm a human being, g*ddammit, my life has value

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 10:29:26 pm »

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 09:11:58 pm »

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 09:23:31 pm »
Nazi Coin VS Euro Dollar:

"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:37 pm »

One of the Desert Prowler patches:

I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE DESTROYED BY ME
http://www.paglen.com/tellyou/new_patches.html
DAWN...

What do you see in the top left and the bottom right?

WTF? How did I miss that shit!

Here is another one of the Desert Prowler patches:

The picture in the center also is on the album cover for Insane Clown Posse.

I have no idea when these patches were made.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 10:03:38 pm »
Air University Air Education and Training Command United States Air Force

Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 10:44:55 pm »
9 - 11

Find find Sane, I missed that too.

Speaking of 9-11 I have my own idea about the number.

9 x 11 = 99, which is merely the number 66 upside down. This is how all their Kabblistic shit is - forwards & backwards, rightside up & upside down, black & white, endless duality, etc.

66 is huge in the occult, it is the number of the "Great Work" and many other things. There is even a hand sign for it. I am planing on a thread soon, just haven't had the time.

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 12:04:32 am »
There`s another explanation for the date 9/11.

Who do you call in an emergency?

What better way to subliminally remind all Americans that this is an emergency than to have 911 plastered on their tv screens night and day.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2009, 12:08:54 am »
Na it wasn't done on that datebecause of the Emergecy #, the Emergency # was made 9-11 because those are numbers these lunatics worship in the occult.
look at the history of what happened on 9-11, Mainly in 91? when Bush announced the NWO.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

blackwater

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 12:09:16 am »

My favorite Playstation game, Metal Gear Solid 4, starts with this splash screen!

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 12:58:04 am »
There`s another explanation for the date 9/11.

Who do you call in an emergency?

What better way to subliminally remind all Americans that this is an emergency than to have 911 plastered on their tv screens night and day.

You have to ask yourself - why do we dial 911 in the first place? Who/what/where/when set it up that way?

Na it wasn't done on that datebecause of the Emergecy #, the Emergency # was made 9-11 because those are numbers these lunatics worship in the occult.
look at the history of what happened on 9-11, Mainly in 91? when Bush announced the NWO.

Bush Sr. made several "New World Order" speeches, the first of which was on September 11th 1990, during the first Gulf War. (Note: this was exactly 11 years to the day prior to 9-11-01)

The groundbreaking ceremony for construction of the Pentagon occurred on September 11th 1941 - exactly 60 years to the day before it was "attacked"

9-11 has nothing to do with the WTC towers per se. It has to do with high occult numerology.

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 01:35:53 am »
I knew about Bush Snr`s NWO speech being on 9/11/91 but didn`t know about the Pentagon.

Interesting.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 02:11:02 am »
That's 9/11/90 not 9/11/91.

And, like I said, it was exactly 11 years before the attacks.

This is important, because of the Master Numbers - which are 11, 22, and 33. (Note: there are several sets of "master numbers", however the ones shown are the most important in Masonry and the occult)

Consider...

The average human adult has 11 pairs of ribs:

The human skull is made up of 22 bones:

The spine has a total of 33 bones:

^ Note: this is counting ALL the bones - including the tailbones.

Does the phrase "Skull & Bones" (that's skull and bones) have new meaning?

This is ancient knowledge, this would have been known since the first human skeleton was examined.

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 03:46:37 am »
Oh yeah 90

:-[

I knew the spine has 33 bones, well actually, I only found that out a couple of days ago, learned it watching a vid on the Masons, but didn`t know about the rib cage or skull, and to be honest I wouldn`t have made the connection if you hadn`t shown it me. I just thought it was a macabre name, but it doesn`t surprise me one bit that there`s a hidden meaning in it. They really like that in plain sight shit don`t they.

Thanks for the info Dawn, this thread has been rather educational.

;D

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 05:32:14 am »
No problem, glad to be of service!

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 07:08:59 am »
The new GBP£20 note has a picture of Lucifer, like the ones at the top of the original post in this thread. Can't find a picture yet. (It also has a hexagram, naked statues and a pyramid, described here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w-z_AKE6Kl4)

edit: I found an image; look at the highest statue on the building.
Also, the middle row of pillars is adorned with scantily-clad people! It's easier to see with a real note and a magnifying glass
http://www.tomkiss.net/images/uploads/2007/03/dsc00879.JPG

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 07:31:49 am »

Yeah, that is the Bank of England logo:

Wow. That is pretty bad about the hexagram over the Bank of England, denoting power. As most of you know, the hexagram is one of the most evil of all occult symbols and is a 666 symbol. I'm going to put the hex on you!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 07:52:09 am »
Notice how Wal-Mart changed their logo to the hexagram?

I also thought it meant something like "Rothschild owns this establishment."  Amsel Meyer Bauer changed his name to Rothschild (Red Shield) to denote the hexagram family insignia.