Author Topic: the GOA and JPFO, fight for the 2nd Amendment, as the NRA works to Destroy it!!  (Read 54111 times)

JTCoyoté

Read this... Second Amendment lovers and gun owners... THEY are coming for our guns!

Veterans Disarmament Bill Could Come Before The Senate At Any Time
-- GOA provides Senators with several pro-gun amendments
Gun Owners of America
8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102
Springfield, VA 22151
(703)321-8585

"Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston!" -- Patrick Henry, in his "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech of March 23, 1775

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Senate could bring up the Veterans Disarmament Bill at any time, as a result of its passage in the Judiciary Committee a few weeks ago. The bill -- introduced by F-rated Rep. Carolyn McCarthy and Sen. Patrick Leahy -- is ready to come to the floor.

Gun Owners of America delivered draft amendments to every Senate office yesterday, providing important changes that must be made to the bill. Among others, the most important amendment would make it clear that veterans suffering from PTSD are NOT prohibited persons, and thus, are not to be denied the ability to purchase a firearm simply because of emotional problems resulting from their service to this country.

The Military Order of the Purple Heart is opposed to the McCarthy-Leahy bill, having stated on June 18 of this year, that "For the first time the legislation, if enacted, would statutorily impose a lifetime gun ban on battle-scarred veterans..."

This is the infamous HR-2640 that the House passed with only one dissenting vote.... guess who...

What is it about the words "Shall not be Infringed" that these sons-o'-beeches don't understand?!! ...Read the rest at the link below...

http://www.gunowners.org/a091207.htm

--Oldyoti

"The reason for the Second Amendment may not be fully understood until such time as it is needed." --Thomas Jefferson

JTCoyoté

Re: NRA... NWO shill!! They rolled over to support this piece of trash!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 05:36:36 pm »
There is an old rule of thumb in politics...

You never allow a bill to pass into law that by the stupidity of the electorate, could be interpreted such as to place overwhelming power, in the hands of the like of Vladamir-ina Clinton!

--Oldyoti

"The NRA, behind the scenes, has brokered, compromised,
and then endorsed every major anti Second Amendment
federal law passed for the last 30 years..."

C.E. Lovell, NRA Board Member 1980-93

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 05:54:27 pm »
 I finally calmed down abit about this news.  ^@(*$^%)*#&^!
   >:(

I used to volunteer at the VA hospital, because my mother worked there... and the sh;t the gov did to these vets in terms of medical treatment makes my blood boil. Walter Reed was no big surprise to me, the VA in Memphis isn't much better....  But when I hear that now vets are to be treated like felons!, and have the constitutional rights they fought for revoked, I almost fell out of my chair.

Who proposed this bill!?  post traumatic stress (AKA shell shock) is a normal human response to the horrors of war. If ANYBODY deserves to bear arms it is our vets!!
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

JTCoyoté

NRA = NWO shill!! They rolled over to support this trash, COPS are Next!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 06:24:33 pm »
Go to the link in my signature for Gun Owners of America... look at HR-2640...click around ...you will find who the traitorous buggers are... as I said this bill was passed  in the house within weeks of the Virginia Tech Shootings... as the MSM played up the mental health aspect of the shooter... only Ron Paul voted against this travesty...

The NRA gave the bill it's blessing... When I discovered the Corporate tie between the NRA and the Passage of the DC Organic Act of 1871... during the time they Rolled over against the 2nd Amendment in the 1994 Crime bill... I pulled my life time membership and have sworn against them, for they are an enemy of America and are a NWO-SHILL Organization!

--Oldyoti

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing powers should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline XeNoHighspeed

• Soldier
Vet from owning guns
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 08:21:47 am »
Hey I was talking about this last month. That when I went to the Army councilor we tell them about anxiety, But nothing about PTSD. This is something that most career soldiers know about and people in high places are taking measures, to protect our rights.
The VFW's and other veterans org's are working to prevent this. There are allot of vets behind this issue. We who are still actively serving will fight to keep this bill from passing. But a heads up to all of my veteran brothers, Be careful how you describe you symptoms. Describe your symptoms tacticfully, Replace words like edgy to nervous and from scared to worried and so-forth. Remember your training.

JTCoyoté

Alex! FIRST to be hit in this GUN GRAB are our battle savvy VETERANS!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 11:24:14 am »
Alex,

PTSD is being used... remember when the discs and drives with all of the veteran social security numbers disappeared for a while, and then miraculously showed up again???

Alex, tell the story about the Chinese peasants fighting the NWO operated state police...They out numbering the cops 5 to 1 using rakes, hoes, and sticks as arms... they would beat and kill all of the cops because they have the will and numbers but they'd loose hundreds to the police bullets before they overwhelm and destroy the buggers... This is how truly the unarmed have to get Arms... If we don't stop these bills we will become just like those unarmed Chinese peasants... but do we have the will... to make a Senate call...?

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

--Oldyoti

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

jimwill

Re: Alex! The ones hit first, in this GUN GRAB are our battle savvy VETERANS!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 11:38:16 am »
I haven't said anything about the proposed gun control because:

1) I'm stunned!
2) I'm so p*ssed that about I can do is sputter!

Sorry about not saying anything else.
Jim
(edited to add-)
Yes, I'm a vet - but luckily no mental problems diagnosed. But how much longer before they come for my guns?

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
Disarming veterans
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 11:40:19 am »
It's no wonder they want to disarm vets..  You don't want people with military training and guns defending their homes and neighborhoods when the sh;t hits the fan.
  Was the stat AJ just said correct...  disarming the vets is disarming 20% of the population...
 He claims about a million vets will be affected...  Are there really *only* 5 million gun owners !?
  Mabie it's just the area of the country I live in, but here in TN, it seems like almost EVERYONE has at least on gun, and some ammo.  Lots of hunters, and "I dare you to break into my house" types...  who for the most part don't even lock their doors at night :)
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
Re: Disarming veterans
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 11:45:27 am »
 Wikipedia says there are around 60 million gun owners...  sound more like it
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_States

JTCoyoté

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 11:49:39 am »
It's no wonder they want to disarm vets..  You don't want people with military training and guns defending their homes and neighborhoods when the sh;t hits the fan.
  Was the stat AJ just said correct...  disarming the vets is disarming 20% of the population...
 He claims about a million vets will be affected...  Are there really *only* 5 million gun owners !?
  Mabie it's just the area of the country I live in, but here in TN, it seems like almost EVERYONE has at least on gun, and some ammo.  Lots of hunters, and "I dare you to break into my house" types...  who for the most part don't even lock their doors at night :)

There are 70 to 100 million gun owners in America. One million of them have PTSD or other military disability... there are close to many 10's of millions of Americans that are on anti-depressants... all will be prohibited and insta-check lets the feds know who these people are... this bill opens up school, medical, and military records... this is a gun confiscation bill!!! WAKE UP!

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

--Oldyoti

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

Offline mtngirl1013

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 11:50:05 am »
There is a point being lost in all this- psychiatry must not work very well after all. Apparently the guns must be taken away because these folks are incurable. But will folks put 2+2 together?
Hunting the truth is an art. -H.G. Wells

Always question the received reality. -George Carlin

There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher.   - Victor Hugo

JTCoyoté

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 12:02:21 pm »
There is a point being lost in all this- psychiatry must not work very well after all. Apparently the guns must be taken away because these folks are incurable. But will folks put 2+2 together?

Of course it doesn't... It was implemented as a method for rendering normal human responses to situations that are uncomfortable as somehow sick or abnormal...

It is all in the platform of the Communist Revolutionary Handbook... Read Kenneth Goff's little book called "Brain-Washing: A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics"... The takeover is gradual...

--Oldyoti

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
Re: Alex! The ones hit first, in this GUN GRAB are our battle savvy VETERANS!
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 12:06:01 pm »
From what I've experienced, the gov has no qualms about screwing military and government employees
from the day they sign the dotted line.  But this is so !@&(ing unbelievable.  They are *trained* to use firearms, and many did so in defense of our country, (or at least because thats what they were told),
and *they* can't exercise the 2nd amendment rights *they* fought for !?!?  This is absurd.
  PTSD (Shell shock) doesn't mean you are likely to do anything violent.  I've seen men having flashbacks to the war... they might aim an umbrella at you and shoot you with  it  but when they snap out of it they are
harmless decent patriots... and those are extream cases, and often off their meds! . . .  I can see the logic in disallowing someone along those lines... BUT *ALL* !! The vast majority of PTSD suffer things like depression, etc. . .  not psychotic breaks, or violent rampages.

JTCoyoté

Re: GOA sounds Alarm, yet the NRA endorsed in May the "Dis-arm the Vets Bill"!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2007, 12:08:49 pm »
The NRA is a Government shill... Gun Owners of America is the true defender of the Constitution...

--Oldyoti

JTCoyoté

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2007, 12:16:22 pm »
They HAVE to disarm those who are well trained... the cops need to understand the implications of "The Night of the Long Knives" once they have disarmed us, the cops are useless weight...Then... we will have the televised demonization of cops in this Sovietization of America... The Hillary Stalin-Clinton purges are next!

--Oldyoti

JTCoyoté

Get off of the "NRA Judas Goat"... Join Gun Owners of America!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 12:29:09 pm »
GREAT NEWS!!! ALEX IS BECOMING A LIFETIME GOA MEMBER!!!

Great to have you on board, Big Guy!

Larry needs to be on the show every 2 weeks, at least!

http://www.gunowners.org/

--Oldyoti

JTCoyoté

Re: Alex! FIRST hit, in this GUN GRAB are our battle savvy VETERANS!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 01:01:16 pm »
One only has to look back at the Walter Reed Scandal to know that what you say is TRUE!

--Oldyoti

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." -- George Washington

JTCoyoté

Re: GOA sounds Alarm, yet in May, the NRA endorsed the "Dis-arm the Vets Bill"!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 02:50:21 pm »
A shopping list of things to SCREAM at your Sin-ator about... This bill, the HR-2640 Gun Grab will disarm the Our Vets... it is the McCarthy-Leahy bill, and also there is a side stepping in the works... the Schumer Anti-Gun Amendment which would bypass the Senate process and pass HR-2640 completely by amendment only... go to http://www.gunowners.org/ ...read more on this onerous tripe!

Here is "Disarm All Americans Chuckie" in action...

CALL YOUR SENATORS NOW! Tell them "NO" on these Bills and Amendments... here is the Senate directory with e-mails and phone numbers... lets Wake 'em UP!
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

--Oldyoti

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

Offline XeNoHighspeed

• Soldier
Veterans losing "Right to Bare Arms"
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 08:32:43 am »
Crazy That why I will only admit to having anxiety, Not PTSD.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2455

Offline XeNoHighspeed

• Soldier

Offline XeNoHighspeed

• Soldier
Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g)
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 08:07:39 am »
Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g) makes it unlawful for certain classes of individuals to ship, transport, possess or receive any firearm or ammunition with the required interstate commerce nexus. Those prohibited classes of persons are: convicted felons (§ 922(g)(1)); fugitives from justice (§ 922(g)(2)); unlawful users or addicts of controlled substances (§ 922(g)(3)); mental defectives (§ 922(g)(4)); illegal aliens (§ 922(g)(5)); dishonorably discharged servicemen (§ 922(g)(6)); and persons who have renounced their U.S. citizenship (§ 922(g)(7)). The penalty provision for a violation of § 922(g) appears at 18 U.S.C. § 924(a)(2), which provides that a person who "knowingly" violates § 922(g) "shall be fined as provided in this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both."

JTCoyoté

Re: More info. on HR 2640 I called my Rep and met with him last night.
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 11:30:45 am »
Yes... these provisions are already law... but under § 922, they must be proved in a court of law by due process before an impartial jury of your peers...

This is where HR-2640 changes this to include anyone with a "mental history"  and dispenses with the trial, an article VI guarantee in which a person may be exonerated and have full rights restored, by the court... The new law makes defacto the circumstantial and guilt before being proved so by trial... without benefit of due process with burden of proof being on the accuser and their evidence as a matter of course.

--Oldyoti

"What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty... Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." -- Rep Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts. 1-Annals of Congress, at 750, 8/17/1789

JTCoyoté

"JOIN Gun Owners of America"
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 12:18:48 pm »
"Gun Owners of America, THE only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington" --Ron Paul

Remember to call your Senator on the Veterans Disarmament Bill that is before The Senate as we speak and the Schumer Amendment that essentially puts the entire bill as a rider onto another bill that everyone wants to see pass... or must be passed... this is in the offing as well...... This is some "real crap" we are facing on the heels of Virginia Tech that needs to be Killed Dead!! Check out the details on this new GUN GRAB BILL at...

http://www.gunowners.org/a091207.htm

...and while you are there, join-up! GOA and the Constitution are looking for Honorable Patriots... 20 bucks for a years membership is a real deal, and the Gun Owners of America, "Are The Real Deal" protectors of the 2nd Amendment!  Also, take the info-war right to the buggers on this... Everyone call your Senators ASAP...Here is how...

Use this Senate email and phone/fax list... Makes it easy.

--Oldyoti

JTCoyoté

Re: "Gun Owners of America"
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 12:36:33 pm »
Colorado is the only state I know of that has the "No Concealed Carry" law incorporated into its original state constitution... Therefore requires a special county issued State permit in order to do so.

The NRA was Incorporated the same year as the D.C. Organic Act of 1871 was passed which created a separate Corporate Federal power ... The ACLU was incorporated that same year!

Both are corporate shills...

--Oldyoti

Offline Kregener

Re: "JOIN Gun Owners of America"
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 02:23:59 pm »
Vermont is a "Shall Carry" state.

And I cannot agree more with JTCoyote'.

Burn your NRA card and join GOA....yesterday.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline mtngirl1013

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 11:04:40 am »
I just got my first membership mailing from GOA yesterday!
Don't even own a gun yet but will soon and support GOA wholeheartedly.

There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher.   - Victor Hugo

JTCoyoté

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 11:37:06 am »
This is great to hear mtngirl... You might google the "Militia Act of 1792" for a little historical background... It was only in effect for 2 years as per the Constitutional restriction, but it lays out the basics of how the citizen "army" works...

Look around in your area for other GOA members and or true second Amendment gun owners... Go to the range and hang out, go to gunshows and talk with people... you will see that we are many...

Remember...the NRA, is made up of only a small percentage of gun owners and lies about it's intent as well as its influence...

--Oldyoti

"Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad." -- Thomas Paine

Offline mtngirl1013

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 07:29:10 pm »
I have heard that gun shows are kinda sketchy these days- lots of surveillance, etc.
I took a women's handgun class, it was the Women On Target class sponsored by NRA. It was a good class for the most part, and I got to shoot several types of guns. The folks there were all brainwashed and think NRA is great. I'm thankful for the cheap $20 all-day class, but beyond that I will never support that organization.
  The lady who organized the class had some sort of issue with me. I'm not sure what it was but she definitely didn't like me. I think it was because I wasn't stuck in the neat little left-right box like everyone else there. She took it personally when I asked if there was a rifle class and kinda flipped out for a minute. WTF? I don't know. Long story for another time I guess
I'm glad I went though. Learned a lot, and got to keep my target too.  ;D
When our house sells we are going gun shopping.

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 02:22:00 pm »
I tend to prefer the JPFO actualy, but I'm not a memer of any.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

JTCoyoté

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 05:15:43 pm »
You tend to be contrary with no reasoning to show why... this flags me... this contrary nature of your posts... you prefer one over the other and yet give no reason then state that you belong to none as if it matters little to you in the first place... Why is that Jared...?

--Oldyoti

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Offline Kregener

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 08:11:58 pm »
JPFO is a fine organization, and if GOA did not exist, I would be a member.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

JTCoyoté

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 09:43:25 pm »
I agree whole heartedly... the wife belongs to JPFO... they are a good 2nd Amendment protecting organization...

My point was with the poster... and his no justification, drive by disagreement...

--Oldyoti 

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 10:10:18 pm »
I support all Pro 2nd Amendment Groups, accept traitors like the NRA.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

JTCoyoté

On April 19th 1775 the globalists came for our guns... They physically marched to the armoury of stored arms in Lexington and Concord Massachusetts... They were met by Armed Patriots at Concord Bridge, and the American War for Independence began with "the shot heard 'round the world".

They discovered that open tyranny won't work... So... since 1968, under the helpful guidance of the "Judas-goat NRA", they have been incrementally legislating away the God given right of necessity to self protection, "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms..." Time for us all to get smart and spend the $20...

JOIN The GOA TODAY

http://www.gunowners.org/  888-886-4867 (888-886 GUNS) They are the real deal!!!!

"Gun Owners of America, the only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington" --Ron Paul  www.ronpaul2008.com/

JTCoyoté

"Our task of creating a Socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed." -- Sarah Brady

"I don't care about crime, I just want to get the guns." -- Senator Howard Metzenbaum

JTCoyoté

What is it about the phrase, "...shall not be infringed.", that these idiots do not understand...

--Oldyoti

"What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty... Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." -- Rep Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts. 1-Annals of Congress, at 750, 8/17/1789

jimwill

What is it about the phrase, "...shall not be infringed.", that these idiots do not understand...

--Oldyoti

No problem understanding -  they just read it as:
"...shall be infringed."
They have a problem seeing the not in the phrase!

I think it has something to do with the dumbing down of us Americans!

Offline Overcast

Another Great law from true patriots in Congress!!

Now, I need to find somewhere to puke.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline industria

• industria
"Preserve the 2nd Amendment", Government! Leave the 2nd Amendment ALONE!!!"
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 10:13:20 am »
Tuesday November 13, 2007 3:31 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court took no action Tuesday in the case involving the District of Columbia's ban on handguns.

The justices discussed the case at their private conference on Friday, but reached no resolution.

Four justices must vote to grant an appeal. The court does not always reach a decision the first time it discusses a case.

At issue is the capital's 31-year ban on handguns, among the strictest gun-control laws in the nation. In March, a federal appeals court struck down the ban as incompatible with the Second Amendment.

The next time the court could announce its decision about hearing the case is Nov. 26.

The case is District of Columbia v. Heller, 07-290.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-7073768,00.html
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - MLK

industria jewelry
on Etsy
on Trunkt

Offline Beelze-bush

• Tom Scearce's Home On The Web
Re: Court Takes No Action in Guns Case
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 10:45:02 am »
Tuesday November 13, 2007 3:31 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court took no action Tuesday in the case involving the District of Columbia's ban on handguns.

The justices discussed the case at their private conference on Friday, but reached no resolution.

Four justices must vote to grant an appeal. The court does not always reach a decision the first time it discusses a case.

At issue is the capital's 31-year ban on handguns, among the strictest gun-control laws in the nation. In March, a federal appeals court struck down the ban as incompatible with the Second Amendment.

The next time the court could announce its decision about hearing the case is Nov. 26.

The case is District of Columbia v. Heller, 07-290.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-7073768,00.html
This long standing gun ban works against the good people of DC. Only the outlaws have guns. The gangs are still having a field day.
ouch!

JTCoyoté

Re: Court Takes No Action in Guns Case
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 11:21:31 am »
There was a program on the History channel last night on the heavily armed Hispanic gangs that RULE the burgs around Washington DC specifically the MS-13 take over in the suburb of Herndon Va...

If the court rules against the people's right to self defense... we can only assume the court is owned by the global gangs!

--Oldyoti

"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." ~Ron Paul