Author Topic: we ascended/descended from cannibals  (Read 44365 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
we ascended/descended from cannibals
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:00:02 pm »
NewLogic maintains that if Aztec's were cannibals, then we all must have been cannibals...

http://history-geeks-get-chicks.tribe.net/thread/a46bf658-ce68-4840-93a6-c10f66302485

There is now strong evidence for widespread cannibalistic practices in many prehistoric populations," commented Michael Alpers, a professor in the Center of International Health at Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia who has studied tribal cultures with strong ancestral links to cannibalism. "For example, (there are) telltale scratches and burn marks on Neanderthal bones and biochemical analysis of fossilized feces."

Aztecs: Cannibalism Confirmed?topic posted Fri, January 28, 2005 - 2:09 PM by 

Aztecs Cooked, Skinned, Ate Humans

By Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

Jan. 25, 2005 — New finds from an archaeological site near Mexico City support certain written and pictorial evidence concerning Aztec human sacrifice that historians previously doubted because the accounts seemed too exaggerated to be true.

The discovery adds to the growing collection of evidence supporting human sacrifice and cannibalism among the founders of the Mexican empire. It also suggests that researchers might now be able to verify some 16th century Spanish accounts on the subject.

The Spanish and the Aztecs documented at least four observations of cannibalism in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés (1485-1547), whose men conquered the Aztecs in 1519, wrote in a letter that his soldiers had captured an Aztec man who had roasted a baby at breakfast time.

While it probably would be impossible to validate that specific account, the Aztec site at Ecatepec, north of Mexico City, has just yielded the remains of eight children whom the Aztecs likely sacrificed.

Archaeologist Nadia Velez Saldana discovered the remains. She told the Associated Press, "The sacrifice involved burning or partially burning victims. We found a burial pit with the skeletal remains of four children who were partially burned, and the remains of four other children that were completely carbonized."

Luis Manuel Gamboa, another archaeologist, described pictorials showing human body parts contained in cooking vessels surrounded by diners.

"We have found cooking dishes just like that," Gamboa said. "And next to some full skeletons, we found some incomplete, segmented human bones."

Based on the drawn images, historians believe that the Aztecs conducted some human sacrifice to appease their god of death. Disease, warfare, food shortages and other problems meant that the Aztecs continuously faced reminders of death.

Aztec expert Leonardo Lopez Lujan of Mexico's Templo Mayor Museum agrees with the latest findings. He also recently revealed the results of chemical tests conducted on the residue found on the stucco floors of some Aztec temples. The residue contained iron, albumen, and genetic matter suggestive of human blood.

"We now have the physical evidence to corroborate the written and pictorial record," Lopez Lujan said.

The Templo Mayor Museum contains a collection of skulls that belonged to individuals who had their hearts extracted before beheading. They were then skinned and defleshed, before the bones were placed on an altar.

A manuscript entitled "The Ramirez codex," which was authored by an Aztec just after the Spanish conquest, mentions that the hands of a sacrificial, captured victim were presented to the warrior who seized the individual. According to the codex, the warrior then was to eat the hands, but he sometimes consumed turkey meat as a substitute.

The Aztecs were not the only ones in early Mexico to butcher humans. Spaniard Bernardino de Sahagún wrote a book that contained an illustration of an Aztec warrior being cooked by an unidentified tribe.

Approximately 400 years before the Aztecs founded Mexico City in 1325, the Maya may also have conducted ritualistic human sacrifices. David Stuart, a Harvard University anthropologist, studied Mayan carvings and mural paintings. He believes these images depict human sacrificial events similar to those enacted by the Aztecs.

Evidence from Mexico may be dramatic, but many researchers believe human sacrifice and cannibalism were practiced worldwide, even among other hominid species.

"There is now strong evidence for widespread cannibalistic practices in many prehistoric populations," commented Michael Alpers, a professor in the Center of International Health at Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia who has studied tribal cultures with strong ancestral links to cannibalism. "For example, (there are) telltale scratches and burn marks on Neanderthal bones and biochemical analysis of fossilized feces."

Alpers added that the individuals who conducted such human sacrifices often ate the dead as a mark of respect. There also was a more practical reason, particularly in areas where coveted land space was in short supply and soils were rocky. Alpers said "it was a way of disposing the body."
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Freeski

Re: we ascended/descended from cannibals
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 06:07:44 pm »
Creepy, but probably true.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Devotional Soul

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 06:23:26 pm »
Many ancient cultures did human sacrifices, but not all. 

In India, it is said that only the demoniac people did human sacrifice and cannibalism.  Animal sacrifice is forbidden in this present age of Kali, (the last 5,000 years) because everyone is too corrupt to do it properly.  Vaisnavas believe that the demons didn't want to stop their human sacrifices, so Jesus came as a syaktavesh avatar, an incarnation of God for the purpose of ending the animal sacrifices.

The Srimad Bhagavatam tells the story of Jada Bharata.  He was a good man and servant of the God.  Some demoniac thieves tried to sacrifice him the Goddess Kali, who is also considered a servant of God who came only to kill a big, bad demon and is in charge of ignorance.  She was so mad that they were sacrificing a saintly person that she came and killed all of the thieves.  The point of the story is that human sacrifice is demoniac and in the mode of ignorance.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 06:31:45 pm »
The Alpers guy is really sick, think, how can he KNOW this for sure (maybe he's a cannibal too) :

Alpers added that the individuals who conducted such human sacrifices often ate the dead as a mark of respect. There also was a more practical reason, particularly in areas where coveted land space was in short supply and soils were rocky. Alpers said "it was a way of disposing the body."

I respect you so much I could eat you.... ???

I will eat you to save space... ????

I got started on this when I started seeing many threads that DENY of the Aztec sacrifices...yes,  it was all a metaphor and symbolism...

For example....

http://www.soychicano.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-9244.html

The ritual of "human skinning" surely belongs in this same category. In our depictions, we see the skin removed quickly from the victim, with a single cut along the spine, and coming off the body in a single piece. This is scarcely practicable. This "human skin suit" may be nothing but a metaphorical-symbolic representation, as indeed is appropriate for the image-rich Aztec language. And all of the heart and blood symbolism may be just a metaphor for one of the Aztecs' favorite drinks, made from cacao.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline [email protected]

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 06:45:50 pm »
I think many things were propaganda back in those days and longer before, and forward untill now.  If the same evil was about doing it then, and the evil in power were doing it too, and to this day, the world would be hell I'm sure  :-\

Peace  :-*

Offline voodo0

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 06:54:06 pm »
I once did a math study on cannibalism.  If every plant and livestock on earth died overnight and humans resorted to eating one another for meat how long would it
take for humankind to be reduced 99%?

World population of 7 billion.
Reduced to a world population of 70,000,000.
Assume each human had to eat 2 lbs. of long pork a day to live.
Assume average weight of 160 lbs per person giving 100 lbs of long pork.

My guess: 7 months.
Scary.

whoa, that is scary :o

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 06:55:39 pm »
eat me
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 07:09:15 pm »
Surely we would could add a few months extra for all the fish thats floating and animals that fell, if we stick them in some ice.. Then that would be enough to time grow and harvest again.. I dont think they eat people though, the same was said of ancient giants, I do not know if some pictures are true, but i wouldn't be shocked anymore if they were real  ;D

Same with animals sacrifise, i'm sure the Muslims still do it, but its a way of killing their animals for food, but they do it a specail way for thanks I'm sure and not for fun.. I'm not sure about other food today, i just cant see these people eating people, I think they had plenty of fish and food through growing in ancient aquaponics systems  :-\

You could eat me if need be, but just dont get pulled over and tested by the police after a meal  :D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 07:13:50 pm »
Like I said, creepy.

Offline Filthy Rich

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 07:14:50 pm »
Yeesh, people... Don't you know that eating other people is the ultimate in [soylent] Green thinking?

Not only do they stop producing carbon dioxide emissions, but you also get to eat your meat AND not have to produce a cow, feed it, deal with its methane "pollution", ship it with smog-producing internal-combustion engine vehicles over long distances, etc... Nah man, just find someone, off them, and eat them! Hell, think about how handy those FEMA camps, er... "FEMA Corrals" will be to round up the vittles!

If this trend continues, I would advise investing in the company that makes A-1 Steak Sauce.  ;D
I hate to say it, but remember how Santiago said that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"

Well, I learned from history, but I AM STILL DOOMED TO REPEAT IT because more people care about American Idol than America's Survival...

Boubear

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 07:26:38 pm »
Ouhhhhhhhhhhh that's just disgusting!! 

But wasn't there people who crashed in a plane, who resorted to eating the others, to survive.  I remember this was made into a movie.  It really brings out how far you would go to stay alive!! :(

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 07:30:19 pm »
Yes, we need to get back to the good ol' days.....  Sacrifices and orgies of human blood....  it was such an enlighten time, back in the past....

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,501020729-322673,00.html

Killing for 'Mother' Kali
By Alex Perry atapur Monday, Jul. 22, 2002

For the magic to work, the killing had to be done just right. If the goddess were to grant Khudu Karmakar the awesome powers he expected from a virgin's death, the victim had to be willing, had to know what was happening, watch the knife, and not stop it. But even tranquilizers couldn't lull 15-year-old Manju Kumari to her fate. In his police confession, Karmakar says his wife, daughter and three accomplices had to gag Manju and pin her down on the earthen floor before the shrine.
Human sacrifice has always been an anomaly in India. Even 200 years ago, when a boy was killed every day at a Kali temple in Calcutta, blood cults were at odds with a benign Hindu spiritualism that celebrates abstinence and vegetarianism. But Kali is different. A ferocious slayer of evil in Hindu mythology, the goddess is said to have an insatiable appetite for blood.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »
Teddy Turner knows what I'm talking about....

Make sure you have your carbon credits ready for the B-B-Q

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/04/03/ted-turner-says-global-warming-will-increase-cannibalism/

Ted Turner Says Global Warming Will Increase Cannibalism
04/03/2008

In an interview Tuesday for Charlie Rose’s PBS show, the CNN founder said that one of the consequences of Global Warming will be mass cannibalism. From the interview,

“Not doing it will be catastrophic. We’ll be eight degrees hotter in ten, not ten but 30 or 40 years and basically none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals. Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state — like Somalia or Sudan — and living conditions will be intolerable. The droughts will be so bad there’ll be no more corn grown. Not doing it is suicide.”

Boubear

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 07:46:10 pm »
Teddy Turner knows what I'm talking about....

Make sure you have your carbon credits ready for the B-B-Q

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/04/03/ted-turner-says-global-warming-will-increase-cannibalism/

Ted Turner Says Global Warming Will Increase Cannibalism
04/03/2008

In an interview Tuesday for Charlie Rose’s PBS show, the CNN founder said that one of the consequences of Global Warming will be mass cannibalism. From the interview,

“Not doing it will be catastrophic. We’ll be eight degrees hotter in ten, not ten but 30 or 40 years and basically none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals. Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state — like Somalia or Sudan — and living conditions will be intolerable. The droughts will be so bad there’ll be no more corn grown. Not doing it is suicide.”

Oh how nice!! If they just admit that global warming is a total hoax, maybe we can move on from this!!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 07:48:34 pm »
Make sure you have alot of Vodka on HAND

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/ukraine.html

UKRAINE: On July 15, 2002, police in the central Ukranian town of Zhytomyr said they have arrested three men and a woman on suspicion of murdering and cannibalizing up to six people, including an 18-year-old girl. "They killed a young woman in a forest and then cut out fleshy parts of the body and ate them. This is horrible," a police spokeswoman told the Reuters news agency.

In what is believed to have been a Satanic ritual, the suspects killed the 18-year-old with two knife thrusts to the heart, local interior ministry representative Viktor Kurbatov told the press. She was also scalped and decapitated. Then the suspects boiled her head in water and ate pieces from it. The cannibal crew was arrested several days after the murder when they went to meet the girl's parents to collect a $3,000 ransom.

CRIMEA:In March, 1996, police in the Crimean city of Sebastopol were called to investigate a murder. Nothing had prepared them for the carnage they discovered when they entered the home of a former convict and found the mutilated remains of human bodies being prepared for eating. The flat's owner, her mother and her boyfriend, had been stabbed to death by the 33-year-old suspect and their bodies neatly butchered. In the kitchen investigators found the internal organs of two victims in saucepans, and nearby on a plate a freshly roasted piece of human flesh.

PERESTROIKA: Alarmingly, cannibalism is becoming way of life in the former Soviet Union. In the 1996 ten people were charged with killing and eating other people. Police estimate that at least 30 people were eaten that year.
Newspaper reports across the former Soviet Union speak of cases of vagrants being eaten, or their bodies being cut up and sold to unsuspecting passers-by. "We have information about cases where human flesh is sold in street markets; also when homeless people kill each other and sell the flesh. Every month we find corpses with missing body parts."

KYARGYZSTAN: Russia's most industrious cannibal, Nikolai Dzhurmongaliev is believed to have killed up to 100 women, and served many of them to his dinner guests. Nikolai used at least 47 of his victims to make ethnic dishes for his neighbors in the Russian republic of Kyargyzstan. When arrested Nikolai pointed out that two women could provide enough delicate meat to keep him going for a week.

ST. PETERSBURG: Local cannibal Ilshat Kuzikov liked to marinate choice cuts with onions in a plastic bag hung outside his window. When the police forced their way into his home, they found Pepsi bottles full of blood and dried ears hanging on the wall - his winter supplies. He offered the officers some meat and vodka if they would let him go.

On March 19, 1997, Kuzikov was found guilty of killing three of his vodka drinking buddies and eating their internal organs, and was sent to a maximum-security psychiatric hospital. The confessed cannibal said he killed his first victim in 1992 after inviting him to his flat for a nightcap. Ilshat, 37, said he became a cannibal because he couldn't buy enough to eat on his $20 monthly pension. After sating his appetite Kuzikov dismembered his friends and put them in a garbage dump.

Ssande Sserwadda - "I'm proud to be a cannibal. My brother is a cannibal, and my father is a cannibal. His father was a cannibal as was his father's father," Ssande Sserwadda told Chief Magistrate Isaac Muwata in a packed court in Luweero. "We are a family of cannibals, we always have been, and I feel queasy if I go too long without tasting human meat. But just because we like to eat human flesh, does that mean we're bad people?"

Sserwadda, a twenty-three-year-old factory worker from Luganda, was defending himself after being arrested for trespassing on a burial site, contrary to section 114 of the Ugandan Penal Code Act. "None of us has ever killed anybody, that would be immoral. But we like our human flesh, and we don't see anything wrong in digging up corpses and eating them, after they've been buried. We don't like to see the meat going to waste. And we always wait at least a week after the funeral, out of respect to the relatives, and also because the meat tastes much better once it's matured. I have personally eaten parts of seven corpses in the past year, but my brother is the really greedy one. He's eaten dozens."

After Sserwadda had been convicted and sentenced to three years imprisonment, he stunned prison warders by asking if he could take with him the human leg bone which had earlier been shown in court as an exhibit. "It's still got plenty of meat on it. It's a shame to let it go to waste." He picked his teeth at the judge and jury as he was escorted from the court. (The New Vision (Uganda), 3/2/01. Spotter: Dr Peter Fellows)

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 08:13:02 pm »
I think its mostly all fear for the brain, what they make people fear and turn from... To turn you away from the truth maybe.. I was getting called a New Agers, so I looked to see who they were, and the "new age" was on  many things, but the things seemed ancient though new, they all linked, even a lot of symbols from them until now and books, but many different books, i think many link.

If it all fits i'm sure these people did not eat others, maybe they did  :D, I think someone did, i've been looking at other tribes and they said they did, but people all over think they have done this and that, well more there ancestors, I think so many things have been changed about... One link from past to present I think is particles, natural to machine.. If they had particles tools at the start then they could make food i think, or plants might be different, but i'm sure its all energy just put together different for whatever things... By who or what I'm lost as |i think a few people could have done it looking at some tricks, if this is the case then what if vampires were about too?  :D

There is sooo much bullshit floating about, so anything could be true about ancient times, its cool thinking about it.. Do you think Avatar in Gods is connected to the internet chatrooms?  I see many links to eveything, good and bad and they make me think  ;D

Peace  :-*

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 08:20:52 pm »
I think its mostly all fear for the brain, what they make people fear and turn from... To turn you away from the truth maybe.. I was getting called a New Agers, so I looked to see who they were, and the "new age" was on  many things, but the things seemed ancient though new, they all linked, even a lot of symbols from them until now and books, but many different books, i think many link.

If it all fits i'm sure these people did not eat others, maybe they did  :D, I think someone did, i've been looking at other tribes and they said they did, but people all over think they have done this and that, well more there ancestors, I think so many things have been changed about... One link from past to present I think is particles, natural to machine.. If they had particles tools at the start then they could make food i think, or plants might be different, but i'm sure its all energy just put together different for whatever things... By who or what I'm lost as |i think a few people could have done it looking at some tricks, if this is the case then what if vampires were about too?  :D

There is sooo much bullshit floating about, so anything could be true about ancient times, its cool thinking about it.. Do you think Avatar in Gods is connected to the internet chatrooms?  I see many links to eveything, good and bad and they make me think  ;D

wow what the f**k are you smoking dawg

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:43 pm »
Would you like a breast, thigh or a leg?

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 08:27:08 pm »

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 08:28:25 pm »

LOL 4CHAN /B/ GOGOGO

What are you smoking dawg?
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline iamc

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 08:33:26 pm »
...Why did the cannibal make his victim drink liquid Butter?
(...for self basting...of course!) ???
...as the sunshine of Life rises in the East...the Truth will always set in the West...thus Freedom will always arise the next day...

Boubear

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:49 pm »

LOL 4CHAN /B/ GOGOGO

I understood you this time!!  ;D :D

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 08:43:33 pm »
THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC

Armin Meiwes

Meiwes filmed himself dismembering the victim before he ate him.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/29/otsc.germany.cannibal/
Germans aghast over cannibal trial
Friday, January 30, 2004 Posted: 6:23 AM EST (1123 GMT)

KASSEL, Germany (CNN) -- A five-judge panel has sentenced a self-confessed cannibal to eight and a half years for manslaughter. CNN's Senior International Correspondent Walter Rodgers explains the background to the case.

Q: How did this case come to light?

A: This case of cannibalism would never have occurred without the Internet. Armin Meiwes openly advertised on the Internet to satisfy his appetite for human flesh. But it was the net which brought him down. When one Austrian discovered Meiwes' advertisements on the Internet they reported him to the police.

Q: What are the legal implications of his case?

A: Meiwes was tried on two charges. The most serious charge was murder for sexual pleasure which would have carried a maximum sentence of 15 years. The second charge was disturbing the peace of the dead. In Meiwes' case, that amounted to butchering and devouring 20 kilograms (44 pounds) of his victim Bernd Juergen Brandes. Meiwes' attorney had argued for conviction on a lesser charge of killing on demand, a kind of euthanasia. That would have carried a maximum sentence of five years. Germany has no statute forbidding cannibalism.

Q: What is the reaction of Germans?

A: Most Germans are aghast yet fascinated at the idea of a cannibal in their midst. This is not supposed to happen in a tidy, democratically ordered German society. And yet it did. Meiwes' cannibalism has probably scarred the people of Kassel, for some of them in ways we could never imagine. It has been front-page news throughout the trial, especially the tabloids. One previous headline read: This is Armin -- he has gobbled up Bernd from Berlin.

Q: Is this a unique problem?

A: Definitely not. Meiwes testified under oath that he participated in at least 430 cannibal Web sites and chat rooms. When he advertised on the Internet for volunteers to be eaten, cannibalized, there were at least 204 volunteers. The problem is no one knows how many people around the world fantasize about cannibalism, but it is only one short step across the border from fantasy to reality and Meiwes may be just one of thousands who took the step.

Q: Is the case likely to bring any changes?

A: Experts have told CNN there has been cannibalism since the dawn of human history and they predict it will continue.

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 08:53:02 pm »
xTruthSeekerx  ;D

I think avaters might mean somthing now, maybe, who knows? But I think you should join big Bobs love and harmony and smoke a big bong, maybe 2, then read some books, they start to appear different  ;D Watch out for the munchies, you might eat your leg if you are stuck to the couch and cant move for food after reading much brainwashing on cannibals  ;D I think though, i'm not too sure about anything after blowing away soo much dust and smoke. I think this is interesting, not the eating of people, just finding out who realy done it, i bet end up in a big circle and end up at the Aztecs, maybe, who realy knows?  :D

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 08:57:06 pm »
I've Got You Under My Skin

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2008/03/ukraine-cannibals-invited-to-lunch-kill.html

Saturday, March 1, 2008
Ukraine Cannibals Invited To Lunch - Kill, Grill And Eat The Host

Chernovtsi, Ukraine (The Weekly Vice) -- A Ukrainian court sentenced two men and two women to prison after they were convicted for killing, grilling and then eating a friend who had invited them to lunch.

41 year old Alexander Stepaniuk had invited his friends over, offering to prepare lunch for them. He started up the grill while his friends departed to buy Vodka for the meal.

After their return, one of the girls suggested to the others how tasty human meat was supposed to be. The woman’s boyfriend, Woyteshko decided to fulfill their curiosity, beating the party host to death with a hammer.

The party went to work, cutting Stepaniuk’s body into pieces and then cooked the meat on the heated grill. After completing the meal, the group buried the man’s remains under the hearth, fleeing the scene.

“We have never seen anything like this! It was a nightmare!” said investigator Victor Woytkov.

Accomplices Lilia and Svetlana were arrested a few hours after neighbors discovered the corpse. Woytseshko was captured two weeks later and Dmitri Chuba was caught in Odessa two months later.

All four admitted that they killed their friend because they wanted to see what human meat tasted like. “He hadn’t done anything to us. We just wanted to try human meat,” they explained.

All four were sentenced to between 3 years and life in prison, without the possibility of early parole.

Danny Vice
The Weekly Vice
http://weeklyvice.blogspot.com

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 09:00:42 pm »
I understood you this time!!  ;D :D

Please translate for the rest of us......

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 09:05:49 pm »
A good example is our closest cousins, the Chimpanzees (cue anti-evolutionists, yawn)
They will ride to war and eat enemy prisoners

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 09:15:54 pm »
Mack the Knife

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1767939.stm

Friday, 18 January, 2002, 13:40 GMT
Satanists killed man 'on Devil's orders'

A court in Germany has heard a chilling and lurid account of the death of a man at the hands of satanists, who say they were acting on the Devil's orders.
Daniel Ruda, 26, and his wife Manuela, 23, admit killing Frank Haagen, aged 33, with hammer blows and 66 knife stabs in July last year, but deny responsibility for the act.

After killing Mr Haagen, the couple cut an occult star on his stomach, drank his blood from a bowl and had sex in a coffin in which Mrs Ruda usually slept.

It had a scalpel protruding from his stomach, and a pentagram, the sign of the Devil, carved into his chest.

She said she had developed her taste for vampirism in the UK, where she spent time in London and Scotland.

"I signed my soul to Satan two-and-a-half years ago."

The defence argues that they should be given lenient sentences, on the grounds of mental instability.

Several witnesses have testified that the couple suffered from personality disorders.

http://www.wwrn.org/article.php?idd=6143&sec=39&con=49

In her evidence, she said she had had "Satan in her soul" for several years. She said she ran away from school when she was 16, worked in a hotel in the Highlands and then lived in a cave on Skye with Tom Woolridge, an eccentric whose entire body is tattooed with leopard-skin markings. She met her husband through a newspaper advertisement in Germany three years ago. "We were the same - we had super fun wandering through cemeteries."

Giving details of how Mr Haagen died, she said: "Daniel had a vision about the number 66 and 67. We married on the sixth of June last year and chose the sixth of July the following month to make our sacrifice to Satan. We had to kill, we could not go to hell unless we did. We intended to commit suicide after sacrificing Frank."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 10:42:32 pm »
Let's bring it back to good ole' Mexico....

Margaritaville

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/mhmhcwcwcwsn/
Mexico: Cannibal suspect 'ate his girlfriend'
16/10/2007 - 07:55:21

Forensics experts in Mexico say flesh found on a plate, fork and frying pan in the apartment of an aspiring horror novelist was human and DNA tests were planned to confirm whether it came from the body of his girlfriend.

Dr Rodolfo Rojo, chief medical examiner for Mexico City’s prosecutor’s office, said muscle found on the plate and frying pan in suspect Jose Luis Calva’s apartment corresponded to parts missing from the body of his 32-year-old girlfriend, Alejandra Galeana.

Police found Galeana’s body in a cupboard in the suspect’s apartment last week after her family led police to the building.

When asked if Calva had eaten the woman, prosecutor Octavio Romulo Salas said: “That is the assumption that exists.”

Police discovered the lower part of a leg presumed to be Galeana’s in the fridge of the apartment. They also found knives, a box cutter, bloodstains and a pair of shoelaces that may have been used to strangle her, prosecutors said.

One witness, whose name was withheld, told prosecutors that Calva was fascinated by animal porn, witchcraft, and the explicit and sadistic novel 120 Days of Sodom.

Calva supported his cocaine and alcohol habits by forcing another girlfriend to sell handmade copies of his novels and poems for about a dollar (50p) each on city streets, prosecutors said.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20071012/news_1n12cannibal.html
Mexico City man suspected of being cannibal serial killer
October 12, 2007

MEXICO CITY – On the stove, a frying pan with chunks of flesh. In the refrigerator, a leg and part of an arm, both deboned. The bones were stuffed into a cereal box.

Police said José Luis Calva Zepeda, 40, was arrested Monday and was being held on suspicion of homicide after an investigation into the disappearance of his girlfriend. Investigators found the mutilated body of Alejandra Galeana, 30, in Calva's closet and believe he has killed and mutilated at least two other women since 2004.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/12/world/americas/12briefs-cannibal.html?fta=y
Mexico: Cannibal Suspect Found Hanged
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
Published: December 12, 2007

A 38-year-old man accused of killing a girlfriend and eating parts of her body was found dead in his cell in Mexico City, apparently a suicide, prison officials said. Guards found the man, José Luis Calva Zepeda, hanging by his belt.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 10:53:33 pm »
It's a slippery slope isn't it?

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/04/02/cannibalism-in-china-acceptable-if-for-health/

Cannibalism in China acceptable if for Health

The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China. Not only is the placenta considered a beauty remedy, but also aborted fetuses are much sought after delicacies. In Guangdong, gourmet body parts are in high demand and can even be purchased through hospitals. The magazine’s investigations into this form of cannibalism took them to Liaoning province.

... A male fetus is considered the “prime” human part.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:13 pm »
xTruthSeekerx  ;D

I think avaters might mean somthing now, maybe, who knows? But I think you should join big Bobs love and harmony and smoke a big bong, maybe 2, then read some books, they start to appear different  ;D Watch out for the munchies, you might eat your leg if you are stuck to the couch and cant move for food after reading much brainwashing on cannibals  ;D I think though, i'm not too sure about anything after blowing away soo much dust and smoke. I think this is interesting, not the eating of people, just finding out who realy done it, i bet end up in a big circle and end up at the Aztecs, maybe, who realy knows?  :D

i am getting absolutely sick of you, i don't say this often but all i see from you is rationalizing all this mother earth gaia bs nwo speak. We have sick luciferians trying to kill us all including you. If you want your head in the sand and deny Christ go ahead. I have bigger fish to deal with like spreading the gospel and 911 truth as you sit and worship a false idol. Attck me i don't care anymore but i draw my line here and now. We members of Hutaree stand ready to defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the end times and against those of evil. Bring it

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 10:57:38 pm »
xTruthSeekerx  ;D

I think avaters might mean somthing now, maybe, who knows? But I think you should join big Bobs love and harmony and smoke a big bong, maybe 2, then read some books, they start to appear different  ;D Watch out for the munchies, you might eat your leg if you are stuck to the couch and cant move for food after reading much brainwashing on cannibals  ;D I think though, i'm not too sure about anything after blowing away soo much dust and smoke. I think this is interesting, not the eating of people, just finding out who realy done it, i bet end up in a big circle and end up at the Aztecs, maybe, who realy knows?  :D

get f***ed at a G** B** that is f***ed up s**t go to bob and s**k his K***B f****ing RE/****
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline peepnklown

• Rabbi Minarchist
    • FJPX2
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 10:59:47 pm »
Well, I guess we do not have to worry about storing food, we’ll just have to kill and eat our fellow human beings.
FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 11:00:23 pm »
This is overblown.
Little data or proof is shown as to how widespread this was, singly out one particular culture and inferring that somehow this proves cannibalism was a widespread practice is a ludicrous leap of logic that belongs in your brainwashing schools curriculum.
Use you goddamned brains people.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:22 pm »
It's a slippery slope isn't it?

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/04/02/cannibalism-in-china-acceptable-if-for-health/

Cannibalism in China acceptable if for Health

The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China. Not only is the placenta considered a beauty remedy, but also aborted fetuses are much sought after delicacies. In Guangdong, gourmet body parts are in high demand and can even be purchased through hospitals. The magazine’s investigations into this form of cannibalism took them to Liaoning province.

... A male fetus is considered the “prime” human part.

China is seriously messed up...
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:45 pm »
Well, I guess we do not have to worry about storing food, we’ll just have to kill and eat our fellow human beings.

Won't last very long if everyone is doing it.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Boubear

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 11:02:52 pm »
Please translate for the rest of us......

He is referring to a website!!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 11:04:21 pm »
He is referring to a website!!

check what i said heh

Boubear

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 11:05:48 pm »
i am getting absolutely sick of you, i don't say this often but all i see from you is rationalizing all this mother earth gaia bs nwo speak. We have sick luciferians trying to kill us all including you. If you want your head in the sand and deny Christ go ahead. I have bigger fish to deal with like spreading the gospel and 911 truth as you sit and worship a false idol. Attck me i don't care anymore but i draw my line here and now. We members of Hutaree stand ready to defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the end times and against those of evil. Bring it

Oh yeah, Truthseeker!!  Love it!! You are right, we have more things to worry about, Lucifer's minions are trying to enslave us all!!  >:(

Boubear

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 11:09:17 pm »
check what i said heh

Hey you told that 4chan was a website I should not go to.  I didn't, I took your word for it!!