Author Topic: Conditioning Through Entertainment - 8 part video of an Alan Watt presentation  (Read 20702 times)

Offline matrixcutter

An 8 Part Special Presentation: Alan Watt explains the agenda, alongside music which has been used to condition the public for big changes.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 1/8 (8mins 35s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKiYyHdmDJU

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 2/8 (8mins 24s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevLiJz6kkk

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 3/8 (9mins 41s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1SkjE4UcQY

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 4/8 (9mins 20s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ13qM8sKmc

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 5/8 (9mins 23s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEyEfiF07xo

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 6/8 (8mins 36s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4GZ7T5fwo

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 7/8 (8mins 45s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OjPp55r2A

Conditioning Through Entertainment - 8/8 (5mins 3s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55uEJJILaUU

-------------------------

Remember to donate to Alan Watt.

Offline Matt Hatter

Awesome thanks! I have not watched it yet but I will. I can tell im going to enjoy this.

Alan Watt kicks ass!

Offline Matt Hatter

This is pretty much the short version but I employ everyone to watch both.

How The Media Controls Your Mind - Alan Watt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlr0qf0eTHU&NR=1

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
Excellent!

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
bump to watch later
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Biggs

This is pretty much the short version but I employ everyone to watch both.

How The Media Controls Your Mind - Alan Watt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlr0qf0eTHU&NR=1

great vid, about to watch the longer version now

here is the written intro info to that video as in itself it is worth reading

This video is an edited version of one of Alan Watt's Blurbs from November 23 2006. I put this video together to provide a brief introduction to the subject of predictive programming and how the mainstream media has been used to subtly manipulate our minds to guide us down a particular path. There is so much to this whole subject that it is impossible to cover everything within a short video like this. But I have at least tried to get you started by providing a summary of how predictive programming works. If you go to http://www.CuttingThroughTheMatrix.com and check out some of the many talks that Alan has given on this subject, you'll be amazed at the sheer extent of the use of predictive programming in the media.

Predictive programming comes in many forms and many degrees of subtlety. If you have never looked into this subject, you wouldn't even notice how often predictive programming is used in fiction. But when you know how to recognise the signs, you realise that the mainstream media is infested with it. As Alan Watt has said many times: "All fiction is propaganda", and that is so true. When you watch your favorite TV cop drama, you probably assume that it is produced solely for the purpose of providing drama and entertainment for your viewing pleasure. And that's true to an extent. But there's another side to it that most people rarely think about. And that's the fact that these types of programmes are also used as a way of conditioning our minds to accept certain ways of thinking about certain things. When we see a character in the drama react in a certain way to hearing news of a certain thing, we will then be far more likely to react in a similar way. Even though you know you have your own mind, and you know that you are an individual who is free to think in any way you choose, there's no getting away from the fact that you will be influenced by the way other people react to things. We've done it since the day we were born. For example, let's say your'e watching your favorite soap opera and one of the characters gets the wrong end of the stick and comes up with some crazy idea about how their partner is cheating on them. And then the character's friend says "See, there you go again with your crazy conspiracy theories". This is a typical example of counter-intelligence or propaganda, as it would have the effect of altering the way the viewer thinks about anyone who comes out with any valid idea about how things are not what they seem. Counter-intelligence is often used when a secret has leaked out into the public domain and the establishment tries to attach some false or ridiculous association to the secret so that people will not want to believe it. The term conspiracy theorist was invented for the purpose of discrediting anyone who disagrees with the establishment's interpretation of reality. Due to the effect of predictive programming over the last half century, the term "conspiracy theorist" is now so loaded with negativity that it has become more of an insult than a description.

Occult symbolism is also used extensively in the media, particularly in Hollywood movies, and especially in cartoons targeted at children. From the Wizard of Oz to Mickey Mouse to Buzz Lightyear, the symbolism is put right in your face - hidden in plain sight - and anyone who knows about occult symbolism can see it a mile off. I was amazed at how much occult symbolism is in the Toy Story movie. Virtually every scene contains images of pentagrams and other masonic symbols, like the compass and square.

The people who work in Hollywood are masters at their craft and we have to give them credit for what they do. Not only do they create some amazing movies that keep us entertained, they are also able to use those movies to imprint certain messages in our minds, and without most people being aware of it. Predictive programming isn't always a negative thing in my opinion, as it can be used for positive effects as well. It's a bit like electricity in that regard. Electricity can cook your food but it can also cook YOU if you're not careful. I have no objection to Hollywood or to the people who are employed there. But we should all be aware of how our mind can be programmed if we allow it to be. This short video can only provide an intro to the subject. To get a fuller picture of how predictive programming works and how it has been used, you really need to listen to Alan Watt at http://www.CuttingThroughTheMatrix.com. He goes into detail and he's done extensive research into the subject.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
I have made a one shot video with it here
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-6604716977439850293
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Freeski

bump
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Matt Hatter

Awesome!

Any chance you can load it up as a torrent as well? I will gladly seed it.

Offline Banzinator

you forgot to say "bye" at the end of ur post

sociostudent

Amazing lecture! Answers a lot of questions for me. Thanks!

Offline Banzinator

Amazing lecture! Answers a lot of questions for me. Thanks!

and yet you still defend southpark to the grave

Offline Freeski

you forgot to say "bye" at the end of ur post

Now that's funny!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

sociostudent

and yet you still defend southpark to the grave

Hey! I haven't seen southpark in a WHILE (like, at LEAST a month), lol. So stop using ancient posts against me, TROLL!  ;D

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
I love how they called everyone who supports Ron Paul a sheep at the beginning of the video. That really made me want to watch more. Was I the only one who noticed this or was offended by it?
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Banzinator

I love how they called everyone who supports Ron Paul a sheep at the beginning of the video. That really made me want to watch more. Was I the only one who noticed this or was offended by it?

a lot of alan watt fans think that ron paul is a freemason NWO puppet.  alan watt himself hasn't badmouthed ron paul specifically but he did say "They like having their leaders in all movements." when a caller asked about ron paul.

alan watt also says that christianity and most religions were created for political control.

take what you will and leave the rest, it is undeniable that 99% of what alan watt says is the real deal, even if you dont agree with 100% of it

alex jones focuses on current events and the immediate news, alan watt focuses on the big picture and their methods of staying in control

someone on this forum likened alex jones to han solo due to his explosive demeanor and alan watt to yoda due his zen calmness.  both are great sources in their own right

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
a lot of alan watt fans think that ron paul is a freemason NWO puppet.  alan watt himself hasn't badmouthed ron paul specifically but he did say "They like having their leaders in all movements." when a caller asked about ron paul.

alan watt also says that christianity and most religions were created for political control.

take what you will and leave the rest, it is undeniable that 99% of what alan watt says is the real deal, even if you dont agree with 100% of it

alex jones focuses on current events and the immediate news, alan watt focuses on the big picture and their methods of staying in control

someone on this forum likened alex jones to han solo due to his explosive demeanor and alan watt to yoda due his zen calmness.  both are great sources in their own right

damn fine assessment.

thanks
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
I'm currently reading his Cutting Through the Matrix trilogy (onto the third book now). Alan does a great job of cutting through things that one doesn't normally think of as programming--such as how English (in particular) was created. It made me look at all entertainment in a new way.

For brief example, take one of my former favorite shows to watch: Battlestar Galactica. Now look at the following character names as I've typed them:

Ka-ra  Thrace  ("Star buck")--RA, the Egyptian sun god and "Thrace" meaning "the race" of people who is in love with....
Lee Adam-a ("Apollo")--named after the God of the Sun (Greek) but also the SON of Adama
Karl Agath-ON ("Helio")--named after the God of the Sun (Roman) and ON referring to the "the way"
Will-i-am Ada-MA--Adam who "I AM"
Lau-ra Rose-lyn--RA again, and Roses which have all sorts of occult meanings....

I'm not nearly as good as Mr. Watt (by a long shot) but reading all the word games these masons love to play, these names jumped out at me like neon flashing signs. And this is just the NAMES of the characters. Not including the plotlines. For one show....
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline Matt Hatter

I'm currently reading his Cutting Through the Matrix trilogy (onto the third book now). Alan does a great job of cutting through things that one doesn't normally think of as programming--such as how English (in particular) was created. It made me look at all entertainment in a new way.

For brief example, take one of my former favorite shows to watch: Battlestar Galactica. Now look at the following character names as I've typed them:

Ka-ra  Thrace  ("Star buck")--RA, the Egyptian sun god and "Thrace" meaning "the race" of people who is in love with....
Lee Adam-a ("Apollo")--named after the God of the Sun (Greek) but also the SON of Adama
Karl Agath-ON ("Helio")--named after the God of the Sun (Roman) and ON referring to the "the way"
Will-i-am Ada-MA--Adam who "I AM"
Lau-ra Rose-lyn--RA again, and Roses which have all sorts of occult meanings....

I'm not nearly as good as Mr. Watt (by a long shot) but reading all the word games these masons love to play, these names jumped out at me like neon flashing signs. And this is just the NAMES of the characters. Not including the plotlines. For one show....

Sounds like some good books to read. Maybe I will pick them up. Did you order them from his website?

I agree with the above of Alan likening to Yoda and Alex as Han Solo.

If we were to continue this analogy we all know Dick Cheney would be Darth Vader. It is already his name and his mask has the Illumaniti Triangle. The Pope is the Evil Chanclor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious.

I would put Naomi Wolf as Princess Leia, They both have some Attitude and totally kick ass.

Jabba the Hutt would be Bill O'Riley. A fat drooling slob that sits on his high horse, uses his loud voice to shut out reason, uses manipulation and mind powers (TV) to influence his audience.

The Truth Movement are the Jedi Knights. Fighting for truth and Honor.

Luke Skywalker is Definatly Luke Rudowsky from We Are Change. That man is a true Jedi and as brave as hell.

Im sure if I did research I could find more, but the bottom line is we are living in a Modern Day Parallel to the Starwars Analogy.

Offline Raincheck

p4l

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
Sounds like some good books to read. Maybe I will pick them up. Did you order them from his website?

Yup. Well worth the cash (although I'll admit I was really taken aback by the writing until I got used to it). He writes in a way that really deprograms. And I love all the Star Wars analogy. I agree on many of your choices. Perhaps Qui Gon is Aaron Russo. I think the casting call is still out for Obi Wan, however.

And dammit....I always wanted a Light Sabre. *gissshhhwooooan*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

Offline Banzinator

WHOA... i was just repeating a simple analogy that some1 else on the forums said... now ive spawned a starwars nerdgasm

Offline matrixcutter

Star Wars is highly occultic.

Luke (light) Skywalker - the sun (or son), the light that walks across the sky.
The Force is a lot like Vril, as in the Vril Society which several high level members of the Nazi Party were heavily involved with.

The name George Lucas can also be broken down, in the way that bushido_aria described.
Geo = World
Rouge = Red
Lucas = Light

There is also a lot of predictive programming in Star Wars, from global (or the equivalent) government to cloning.

Offline Banzinator

Star Wars is highly occultic.

Luke (light) Skywalker - the sun, the light that walks across the sky.
The Force is a lot like Vril, as in the Vril Society which several high level members of the Nazi Party were heavily involved with.

The name George Lucas can also be broken down, in te way that bushido_aria described.
Geo = World
Rouge = Red
Lucas = Light

There is also a lot of predictive programming in Star Wars, from global (or the equivalent) government to cloning.

i agree 100%

the reason that popular movies are popular is because they are allowed to be

Offline matrixcutter

i agree 100%

the reason that popular movies are popular is because they are allowed to be
Absolutely.

It is interesting to me that Kenny Baker (the guy inside the R2D2 robot) says that none of them thought it was going to be a successful movie.  However, some of the actors chose to take a percentage of the profits in their contracts.  I think Harrison Ford did that, but I'm not certain.

I bet George Lucas knew it was going to be successful.

Offline Banzinator

Absolutely.

It is interesting to me that Kenny Baker (the guy inside the R2D2 robot) says that none of them thought it was going to be a successful movie.  However, some of the actors chose to take a percentage of the profits in their contracts.  I think Harrison Ford did that, but I'm not certain.

I bet George Lucas knew it was going to be successful.

notice how team america world police and Fahrenheit 9/11 were allowed in theaters nationwide even though they were supposedly antiestablishment, they were aired everywhere

as alan watt commonly says: the soviet mind control experts are envious of the system in the USA... in the soviet system they forced people into theaters to watch their dramatized fiction propaganda films.  in the western system, people pay THEM to watch movies and become indoctrinated unwittingly

Offline matrixcutter

notice how team america world police and Fahrenheit 9/11 were allowed in theaters nationwide even though they were supposedly antiestablishment, they were aired everywhere
Michael Moore barely scratches the surface.  It wouldn't be a bad introduction to some of the suspicions surrounding the official/authorised 9/11 conspiracy theory, but many people will have watched it and left it at that, assuming that there was no more to the story, exactly as intended.  Obviouly there is a lot more to it, and Michael Moore will never go near it because that's not what he's for.

The guys behind South Park and Team America seem to be slightly different, in that they reveal a lot of truths within their comedy.  It is an excellent medium to use because you can get away with things you can't get away with in any other format, for now, and because something you laugh about tends to be memorable.

But as you said, they are well-known and heavily promoted, therefore they play the game and they are allowed to be well-known. There is also lots of BS in South Park e.g. the mockery of 9/11 truth, various pieces of social propaganda.  And in the movie, Cartman actually got a brain chip.  That doesn't happen by accident.

as alan watt commonly says: the soviet mind control experts are envious of the system in the USA... in the soviet system they forced people into theaters to watch their dramatized fiction propaganda films.  in the western system, people pay THEM to watch movies and become indoctrinated unwittingly
Watt also talks about the Norman Dodd interview, in which he discusses the Reece Committee and the investigation of tax-exempt foundations, and the discovery that their purpose is essentially to merge the communist system with the capitalist system.

And Watt has also mentioned a speech by Gorbachev - I think it was when he was leaving.  Gorbachev announced that "very soon it will be said that communism is dead.  Don't believe it, we're just making a new kind of communism."

And then there was the first lady who went over and saw the docility of the schoolchildren in the Soviet Union, because they were using electronic devices in the classrooms which affected their brains - I think it was Roosevelt's wife,and she was very impressed with it all.  There was discussion of using such devices during the Waco ritual sacrifice, but I don't think they did.