Author Topic: Some questions about the official line on Fluoride  (Read 21539 times)

Offline spudpeel

Some questions about the official line on Fluoride
« on: December 11, 2008, 05:29:26 pm »
It says on wikipedia (that famously reliable source) that the fluoride in the water is Calcium fluoride which is not dangerous because it is not very soluble. My problem with that is:

1) Even if it is not greatly soluble, it clearly does dissolve because otherwise it would not be in the water in the first place

2) If it is not soluble enough to poison you (i.e. no bioavailability), how can it benefit your teeth at all?
Surely for it to benefit your teeth it must be in some way available to your body, and thus in a position to cause harm too, presumably. If it is supposed to be used on your teeth, why swallow it?

Maybe someone with a better understanding of Biochemistry/Medicine can respond to this one, because it seems a bit of a contradiction at the moment.
Smart people are very good at justifying things they came to believe for non-smart reasons.

Offline cladano

Re: Some questions about the official line on Fluoride
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:40 pm »
I believe that it doesn't help your teeth all that much. But even if Fluoride helped your teeth, ingesting it or breathing in fumes from the shower is toxic.
From what I understand, Calcium Fluoride is what occurs naturally but this is not what is added to your water. Here is link to what is being added to my municipal water:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid

Offline cladano

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 10:40:09 pm »
Here is a good start to find out if/what you've got in your water.
http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/MWF/Index.asp

Offline xpandngreal8y

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »
fluoride helps your teeth because it alkalizes your water. thats all. it also happens to have the side effect of being POISON..  ::)

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 04:25:16 pm »
fluoride helps your teeth because it alkalizes your water. thats all. it also happens to have the side effect of being POISON..  ::)

Sodium Fluoride kills the bacteria (who produce fluids that break down the teethl) that feed on sugars from food you've eaten because it's a pesticide/insecticide/germicide.

"Tooth decay is caused by specific types of acid-producing bacteria that cause damage in the presence of fermentable carbohydrates such as sucrose, fructose, and glucose"

The concept it basically that you rub universal poison on your teeth and oh well if some gets into your body... it's safe, or millions in propaganda will convince you it is.

Next time run a search before you declare "That's all"

Oh and Sodium Fluoride solutions are not alkaline. It's ~7.4 Neutral pH. And if you're going to say "I meant hexafluorosilicate acid," I'll just leave the part in bold that invalidates that.

Offline xpandngreal8y

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:46:07 pm »
Well regardless i have a solution but i see that you and many others who have heard it are either too lazy or just like poison ? hey im no expert but i have come up with a way to STOP fluoridation. http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=135331.0

Offline xpandngreal8y

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 04:49:42 pm »
fluoride increases the alkalinity in your body. my mistake.. but again you get a lot of other unwanted stuff with it..

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 04:58:42 pm »
Interesting info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activated_alumina

fluoride increases the alkalinity in your body

I have no idea whether that's true or not.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 05:30:37 pm »

Scandinavian kids have better teeth than American kids and they have no fluoride in the water.  What they do have is free dental care until they turn 18, including braces and whatever else they need.

Wikipedia is censored by the NWO and their minions, so be careful about the "facts" you read there.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 05:32:20 pm »
Wikipedia is censored by the NWO and their minions, so be careful about the "facts" you read there.

I linked wikipedia after reading research papers, rather than linking the research papers. So... I'm plenty careful.

Offline ericbs5247

• Income Inequality, Proofs of a Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 02:47:34 pm »
Water Flouridation is just one facet of an overall agenda to dumb down the population.  This website goes into the whole "Dumbing Down" process and includes an excellent documentary on the subject called "Flouride Deception":

http://dumbing-down-of-humanity.blogspot.com/

There is a link to a spreadsheet in the blog above that you can download that evaluates the amount of fluoride you can consume before you start experiencing symptoms.  There are several hyperlinks on the spreadsheet to back up the assumptions of the model.
Ready to venture down the rabbit hole?

Mike Philbin

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 02:52:58 pm »
water fluoridation in UK - the real risks to young and old
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/02/water-fluoridation-in-uk-real-risks-to.html

yes, I have demanded that my local authority DO NOT fluoridate my water - I'm currently free of THAT tyranny.

Offline ericbs5247

• Income Inequality, Proofs of a Conspiracy
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 01:06:00 pm »
Water Fluoridation is just one facet of an overall agenda to dumb down the population.  This website goes into the whole "Dumbing Down" process and includes an excellent documentary on the subject called "Flouride Deception":

http://dumbing-down-of-humanity.blogspot.com/

There is a link to a spreadsheet in the blog above that you can download that evaluates the amount of fluoride you can consume before you start experiencing symptoms.  There are several hyperlinks on the spreadsheet to back up the assumptions of the model.
Ready to venture down the rabbit hole?

Offline solokat1980

• Solokat1980's wordpress site
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:04 pm »
Calcium Fluoride is an essential tissue salt needed by the body.  It makes up the enamel on teeth and on all bones.  It is one of the 12 main tissue salts discovered by Doctor W.H. Schuessler in the early 19th century.
Sodium fluoride, on the other hand is totally foreign to the body and is poison.  I don't think any city is adding calcium fluoride to the water, even if they claim to.  It is sodium fluoride that they add.  So when anyone tries to tell you that fluoride is good for you, make sure they clarify what form they are speaking about.  Remember, sodium fluoride is a total poison!  The pushers know this, and don't drink the tap water themselves, just as the elites are obsessed with eating non-gmo.
check out the free business cards I made for the Alex Jones show at http://solokat1980.wordpress.com/