Author Topic: Greenburg, Powell, Kissinger, open confessions.  (Read 3307 times)

Offline chris jones

Greenburg, Powell, Kissinger, open confessions.
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:59:33 am »
I read GREENBURG admitted:
This power to create money has been given over to a group of businessmen not beholden to our U.S Constitution; a document to protect our God given freedoms from tyranny. Hopefully enough of our rising generation can learn this sad truth and vote to return the power to regulate money back into the hands of those to whom it belongs THE PEOPLE
Quoted>>>>.

KISSINGER admits that Iran and Iraq are under target for  ONLY FOR oil.

POWELL admits that WM D's was a deception to the American people, that they did not exist and were a excuse to invade Iraq killing about a million innocents and our sons and daughters.
why,why,why.
Could it be they did their job, it is complete and does not matter anymore. Maby they believe Americans are simply moronic masses to be manipulated, bubble people, pathetic braindead with flag in hand. They are not at all worried about being brought to justice, they own it.  It appears that they gave to us the carrot( the reasons and deceptions) now we get the stick. But it doesn't seem to bother the public, could be its not on the front page.
These Aristocratic power mongers are opening the game, we run you, you listen to us, do as we say, we screwed you accept it, so what, what are you going to do about it, we run the show.
You need a congress and senate to listen to you, and we aren't worried about that, they won't. We controll you accept it, if you are not with us you are against us.
Now there are those who may understand why I believe the silent majority are pathetic, I know the banter, the News Media hoorang, but does not the death and genocide open their eyes. If not. if their conscience is shredded, lines will be draw. Who do you think the silent majority will side with.
Truthers can not accept the deceptions and lies, the absence of constitution, bill of rights, the genocide, the human sacrifice, the crimes against humanity. But what of the silent majority, the truth is out, do they seem concerned. One day in our near future they will be, unfortunately it will not be their loyalty to this nation or their conscience that woke them up. Maby I'm off base here, but I beleive they want to be on the side of the power, unless their lives are effected everthing is fine in Aba Daba land.