Author Topic: G7 False Flag Mumbai massacre...Official story is TOTAL BS! Hindu Undercover!  (Read 502722 times)

Offline Revolt426

Re: G7 Sponsored India False Flag Terror Operation EXPOSED! (Target: BRIC unity)
« Reply #720 on: November 27, 2008, 05:12:24 pm »
I dont know anything about their Eugenics programs like chemtrails other than the orgran harvesting and slave labor. Maybe they do have chemtrails we just dont know about it, regardless they are in a shit situation. They have nearly 1 Trillion dollars in U.S. Reserves that they cannot spend because it would wipe out their whole export market.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

deconstructmyhouse

Re: G7 Sponsored India False Flag Terror Operation EXPOSED! (Target: BRIC unity)
« Reply #721 on: November 27, 2008, 05:14:05 pm »
Easy answer: China's #1 market = U.S. idiots. If they use U.S. Bonds they will create hyperinflation in the U.S. and destroy their largest market.

but they would have plenty of capital for those infrastructure costs you were talking about, and they would eliminate a major competitor as well as customer... that's AS IF the US would ever make good.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #722 on: November 27, 2008, 05:16:22 pm »
PS
 you are being kind to respond to someone obviously totally green on world economic issues, thanks. I've been wanting to ask these (dumb) questions for a long long time.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #723 on: November 27, 2008, 05:16:45 pm »
The new NWO is the red chinese...when they finally invade miami beach, most of the sheep will thank them..they are owned anyways..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #724 on: November 27, 2008, 05:21:18 pm »
I talked with someone I know in the terrorist game....he told me there was 61 terrorist attacks planned for today, worldwide..your lucky most were stopped......happy thanksgiving..

Offline voodo0

« Reply #725 on: November 27, 2008, 05:24:44 pm »
I talked with someone I know in the terrorist game....he told me there was 61 terrorist attacks planned for today, worldwide..your lucky most were stopped......happy thanksgiving..

jesus.....  :-X

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #726 on: November 27, 2008, 05:25:50 pm »

black lincolns will be outside yours soon tropz...!

Offline spangler

« Reply #727 on: November 27, 2008, 05:26:45 pm »

So I wonder why they went with this one in Mumbai?

Offline Biggs

« Reply #728 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:49 pm »

sadly the PP forum does not have a bs flag
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #729 on: November 27, 2008, 05:32:36 pm »
Who would have thought that good old Tarpley's ideas would ever gain a foothold on the Prisonplanet forum. Anyway, anyone who wants to find out the whole truth about this shouldn't just look at the economic side to all of this. Look at the demographic side as well. Read NSSM 2000, and find out how it says that the population growth must be reduced in big 3rd world countries that could pose a threat to them. Find out how both Russia and China are having their people soft killed, and slowly replaced by minorities, so the countries can be broken up. I assume you all know about India, and it's artificial famines and forced sterilization. But how about Brazil? It seems that they have something far worse for Brazil:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/aug/08081407.html

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #730 on: November 27, 2008, 05:34:11 pm »
Tarpley knows exactly what is going on and here is the guy who brought him to fame:
Lyndon LaRouche

LaRouche: British Intelligence is Behind Mumbai Massacre Find Out What Else They're Doing: This is Urgent!
Increase  DecreaseNovember 27, 2008 (LPAC)--Mumbai comes during the last days of the Bush Administration, Lyndon LaRouche said today, in which we are expecting the very worst to strike globally. And the British are also in heat right now. Therefore, you are looking for the very worst at this time. And, because of the Pakistan ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence)/British MI-6 involvement, Mumbai could not have happened at this time, unless the British were involved in it.

"It would be British intelligence," he said. "They're the only ones who would do this. Someone says they're Pakistani? Yeah, so what! It's British intelligence."

"Don't look at it as coming from a propaganda line, to an action," LaRouche warned. "The propaganda line may have nothing to do with the action. Don't look for a propaganda algebra that will give you the key to who's behind it. In a situation like this, propaganda algebra doesn't work. The EFFECT does. What is the EFFECT? Who wants the effect?

In a situation like this, ask whether British intelligence and their assets are active around this thing. If they are active at all, you don't have to know what their line is. If they're active, they're guilty.

Now ask: Are they active, for example,-- are they active in the region? Are they targetting Iran? Are they targetting a destabilization in Iraq, from the present situation? That's what you look for. Or another attack on Syria. Why did Ehud Olmert reverse himself when he returned to Israel from the US, to turn around and deny that Washington had warned him against attacking Iran? You aren't looking for a propaganda line; you are looking for simply an involvement.

Cheney is the bellwether in this. Cheney's involvement, or his group's involvement in it. And remember, they're the same thing as the British.

Turning now to East Asia, first of all, in Thailand, the situation there has been chaotic for some time; it's coming to a ripening now. You've got extreme instability in China because the Chinese don't know how to deal with this crisis they're facing. So that's another little part of the problem.

So you've got, also, a tremendous instability in trade, economy and so forth throughout the world, especially in Eurasia and Africa. And also now, in the United States.

So you've got all these factors going, so you have a combination of a willful malice on one hand, but also you've got circumstances which are ignitable. So the friction between malice and ignitables, is something which is hard to sort out here. All you can do is look for these factors. Just get some degree of temperature reading of what's going on, from the two kinds of things. That is, the ignitable character of the situation, and the factor of the malicious operations underway.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #731 on: November 27, 2008, 05:36:42 pm »
sadly the PP forum does not have a bs flag

hmmmm I know only extemism..

Offline spangler

« Reply #732 on: November 27, 2008, 05:37:25 pm »
Under the "nothing to see here, move along" heading - According to someone on 911 Blogger CNN just reported that security had been relaxed at the Taj the week before.

Now we have to ask who was in charge of security at the Taj.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #733 on: November 27, 2008, 05:43:31 pm »
Who would have thought that good old Tarpley's ideas would ever gain a foothold on the Prisonplanet forum. Anyway, anyone who wants to find out the whole truth about this shouldn't just look at the economic side to all of this. Look at the demographic side as well. Read NSSM 2000, and find out how it says that the population growth must be reduced in big 3rd world countries that could pose a threat to them. Find out how both Russia and China are having their people soft killed, and slowly replaced by minorities, so the countries can be broken up. I assume you all know about India, and it's artificial famines and forced sterilization. But how about Brazil? It seems that they have something far worse for Brazil:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/aug/08081407.html
I can calmly post this, but thinking about it makes me mad. We're being murdered sterilized and dumbed down for demographic purposes by our fellow humans, as if we're a pest. How did we ever get into this mess? How could we ever let it get this bad? God help us.
Under the "nothing to see here, move along" heading - According to someone on 911 Blogger CNN just reported that security had been relaxed at the Taj the week before.

Now we have to ask who was in charge of security at the Taj.
Yes, it's not just on 9/11 blogger, I read about that in this thread yesterday.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #734 on: November 27, 2008, 05:45:43 pm »
I can calmly post this, but thinking about it makes me mad. We're being murdered sterilized and dumbed down for demographic purposes by our fellow humans, as if we're a pest. How did we ever get into this mess? How could we ever let it get this bad? God help us.Yes, it's not just on 9/11 blogger, I read about that in this thread yesterday.
For now you avoid what you know is deadly, survive as long as possible and do as much as possible to tell people about it. If enough people know before they clamp down they lose.

Offline spangler

« Reply #735 on: November 27, 2008, 05:48:33 pm »
Yes, it's not just on 9/11 blogger, I read about that in this thread yesterday.

Right. Here's the TimesOnline report mentioning it.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5248495.ece

I disagree with their assessment though. They're saying that the gunmen knew this suggests the hotel had been reconnoitered. I think it's evidence of a black op.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #736 on: November 27, 2008, 05:50:47 pm »
 You need only look at the guns they were using to know it was a Black Op involving MI6 and other agencies. STEN's and MP5's, British guns used by Special Forces in Britian

Offline spangler

« Reply #737 on: November 27, 2008, 06:00:05 pm »
You need only look at the guns they were using to know it was a Black Op involving MI6 and other agencies. STEN's and MP5's, British guns used by Special Forces in Britian

That's not necessarily conclusive, although I agree it's important info.
Those weapons are widely available on the international arms markets.

Devotional Soul

« Reply #738 on: November 27, 2008, 06:04:31 pm »
I just remembered a Mayan elder gave these predictions 4 months ago:

**Carlos Barrios will be on the ECM 'Radio Hour' Tuesday August 12th.

The areas of concern are as follows:

-- Watch for elevated earthquake and volcano activity

-- Watch for an expected down-turn in US economy

-- Watch for a single nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan

-- Watch for a US backed strike on Iran

-- Watch for a possible US east coast tsunami or storm surge

-- Watch for an event (man-made or natural disaster) occurring in South America, possibly Venezuela

Offline Baihuigau

« Reply #739 on: November 27, 2008, 06:04:55 pm »
Dam its still ongoing at least according to india tv they captured another terrorist alive  8)
[ Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind, Unfortunately, no one can be told what it is, you have to find out by yourself ]

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #740 on: November 27, 2008, 06:06:02 pm »
A moment of silence for this beautiful place and all the people who lost their lives...
Thanksgiving 2009

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/3448854-Gateway_to_India_and_Taj_Mahal_Hotel_in_Mumbai-Mumbai.jpg

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #741 on: November 27, 2008, 06:07:11 pm »

Devotional Soul

Devotional Soul

« Reply #743 on: November 27, 2008, 06:12:33 pm »

Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus

It means Lord of the Warriors and Shiva is the God in charge of ignorance and destruction.

AlphaM

« Reply #744 on: November 27, 2008, 06:20:39 pm »

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #745 on: November 27, 2008, 06:59:54 pm »

moo..the attacks were stopped over a period of 3 months...not by your CIA or FBI..but by the galactic federation boys, led by the king himself..your coverups are running thin..

Offline OldSchool

« Reply #747 on: November 27, 2008, 07:58:46 pm »
I'm getting a weird "blip" on my mental radar when it comes to Copper and the India market. No solid leads just yet.

Copper will be the next metal of choice once gold and silver are all dried up.

We can't count out bronze, platinum, and probably gemstones too.
Life is like a box of chocolates.....until some Neocon clubs you with your own leg and steals it.

Offline valis

« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2008, 08:09:50 pm »
Who remembers Joe Biden and MR. Colon Powell stating that -
"There will be a international terrorist attack in the near future to test Obama and make him make a unfavorable decision!?"
Now, CNN FAUX and MSNBC and NDTV are all hinting at the notion that Pakistan is to blame and these are A-Qieda trained terrorist when there is no evidence of that
 So NDTV last night said 6 foreigners have died, I don’t know if any of those were American citizens. If there were and if they do blame Pakistan for this then Obama coming into the administration in January would have to make an "Unfavorable decision" and will want to invade Pakistan starting another war when he promised to get us out of the current one.
This is just a thought; we will see how this plays out. going on 36 hours now and still not over...

AlphaM

« Reply #749 on: November 27, 2008, 08:10:21 pm »
moo..the attacks were stopped over a period of 3 months...not by your CIA or FBI..but by the galactic federation boys, led by the king himself..your coverups are running thin..

I knew that those aliens were coming to plant babies in human women.  The rest is all just disinfo.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #750 on: November 27, 2008, 08:32:00 pm »
Terrorism in Mumbai, a CIA/MI6 special project (false flag ops)
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pol/936162253.html
Date: 2008-11-27, 3:03PM EST

There is little doubt that events unfolding in Mumbai are part of the wider ongoing effort to generate conflagration by the use of false flag terrorism.

Read this: http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Afghanistan/Afghanistan_CIA_Taliban.html

Mid way through is an explanation of MI6/CIA activities throughout the Pakistan region to sow terrorism.

The purpose is simple... these sorts of 'upsetting' events enable confusion and chaos... and inhibit the prosperity of regions... thus enabling ongoing secret service rule of imperial regions by the traditional forces.

A very similar program was launched in the Americas that led to the usurpation of all lands and resources by the Europeans. In India and Pakistan, British rule has been continuous for sometime... and entirely dependent upon programs to keep the poor more and more impoverished.

These are false flag operations and the numbers of outfits trained and employed by royalty interests to execute them would shock most people.

Other false flag long term programs include 'Gladio'. Google it. Find out how the empire really works... Disinfo and violence... and it always has.

BTW, the US democracy is a total sham. This is and always has been a military dictatorship with strong temple influences. Learn the real history of the foundation of the country. George Washington was a British spy, expert terrorist and professional genocider.

Also, during the buildup of terrorism in Afghanistan, the US was secretly funneling ALL new technologies into Russia! At the level of the elite rulers, this is the game of factionalism... you pay for their war toys... in desperation and fear... and they let you be the fodder for the ensuing full blown games as well! It's all about extending and maintaining elite privilege at the expense of the many! And genocide is the program that makes it all possible... and that even those who service the empire never really understand its agenda, raison d'etre or methods.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2008, 08:35:13 pm »
Thursday, November 27, 2008
CIA ATTACKS BOMBAY? CIA WANTS INDIA TO HELP IN ATTACK ON PAKISTAN?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/11/cia-attacks-bombay-cia-wants-india-to.html

On 26 November 2008, in Bombay (Mumbai), 'militants' armed with automatic weapons and grenades attacked luxury hotels, hospitals and a famous tourist cafe, killing at least 101 people.

This looks like a Gladio-style attack, perhaps using brainwashed patsies and double agents.

Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony: 'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security." (aangirfan: The Bologna Bomb 1980, Gladio, terrorism in Europe)

Reportedly, the USA wants to break up Pakistan, and it needs an angry India on its side.

The USA wants to break up Pakistan and needs India's help?

Early reports said the attackers spoke Hindi, indicating they were from India.

According to Express Buzz India, 27 November 2008, (80 dead in Mumbai terror attacks, scores held hostage):

"Gunmen ... seized the Mumbai headquarters of the ultra-orthodox Jewish outreach group Chabad Lubavitch, the New York-based group said. Indian commandos surrounded the building in the morning, and media reports said gunfire was heard from the building...

"A spokesman for the Lubavitch movement in New York, Rabbi Zalman Shmotkin, said attackers 'stormed the Chabad house' in Mumbai. 'It seems that the terrorists commandeered a police vehicle which allowed them easy access to the area of the Chabad house and threw a grenade at a gas pump nearby, blowing it up,' he said, citing a variety of sources..."

"At least three top Indian police officers — including the chief of the anti-terror squad — were among those killed...

(Reportedly, these officers had been investigating involvement in terrorism by officers of the Indian army, in alliance with Hindu 'fascists')

Israeli Foreign Ministry Spokesman Yossi Levi said, 27 November 2008, that according to the data received by Israel's control center for the Mombai terrorist attacks there are no Israelis among the wounded or dead in Mombai hospitals. - (No Israelis in Mumbai Hospitals)

Anti Terrorism Squad boss Karkare

Ghulam muhammed writes, 27 November 2008:

"The Mumbai Anti Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Karkare and other officers of the Anti Terrorism Squad have been killed.

"These were the same people who were investigating the Malegaon Blasts – in which Praggya Singh, an (Indian) army officer and several other noted personalities of the (right-wing 'fascist') BJP-RSS-Bajrang Dal-VHP were arrested.

Pragya Singh

"Karkare was the man to arrest them...

"Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels–they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house.

"And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice." (GAUTAM ADHIKARI SPEAK UP… DO SOMETHING…SAY OPENLY THAT THE RSS ...)

Lt Colonel Srikant Purohit, from Indian military intelligence, was reportedly involved in several blasts.

When bombs go off in India there is a tendency to blame Moslems.

However, the evidence points to the terror being the work of people within the Indian military, the Hindu fascist movement, and the CIA and its friends.

The September 2006 Malegaon bombings were a series of bomb blasts that took place in Malegaon, a town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, some 290 km to the northeast of Mumbai.

The explosions killed at least 37 people.

According to Maharashtra Police, in November 2006, the blasts were the work of the Student Islamic Movement of India.[1]

However, on 8 November, 2008, the Maharashtra Anti Terror Squad revealed that Lt Colonel Srikant Purohit of the Indian military was involved in a blast that killed people in Malegaon in September 2007.

The Anti Terror Squad indicts Purohit for supplying the RDX used in the blasts. (ATS Investigations show Purohit procured RDX /Indian officer held over blasts )

The Anti Terror Squad has also found out that Purohit attended secret meetings of the 'fascist' Hindu group Abhinav Bharat.

Now it is being reported that Lt Col Srikant Prasad Purohit, the Army officer arrested in the Malegaon case, was involved in other blasts as well. (More detained as Purohit probe spreads to blast in Nanded 2006 )

Photo of Indian children from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Agra_Children.jpg

The CIA wants India to help in its attack on Pakistan.

The CIA wants Indians to think that Pakistan is behind various acts of terrorism in India.

In 2008, US national Ken Haywood, reportedly with the help of the US embassy, fled from India. (Cached)

He was being investigated for terrorism.

Ken Haywood's computer was used to send a "terrorist" e-mail minutes before bomb blasts in Ahmedabad, in July 2008.

Reportedly, Haywood has links to Abdur Subhan Qureshi, alias Taufique Bilal and Tauqir, reportedly the top terrorist in India.

Haywood returned to India in September 2008. (Ahmedabad blasts: Ken Haywood arrives in India 11 Sep 2008, 0215 hrs IST, C Unnikrishnan,TNN)

Photo of Bombay by Wen-Yan King

In India, Haywood works for a firm called Campbell White, suspected of being a front for the CIA.

Haywood doesn't feature on its list of employees. (Cached)

The Indian Express reported on 14 August 2008 that the company's Mumbai office 'is located in two small adjoining rented rooms on the ground floor of Sanpada railway station complex', and that 'the two rooms also serve as prayer rooms for Potter's House... part of the Christian Fellowship Ministries based in Arizona.'

Duplex in Wadala

A Post at 'Consortium of Indian Defence Websites' (Cached), 20 Aug 2008:

"Haywood's fleeing immediately after the cracking of the Gujarat blasts and capture of the perpetrators is most suspicious.

"His escape resembles that of our ex-R&AW traitor,who also escaped with alleged US help.

"It also indicates that we may have in our intelligence services moles/informants working for foreign agencies tipping off agents within the country.

"However,the fact the Haywood was working for a bogus 'missionary' outfit is doubly alarming.

"The role of US so-called missionaries/evangelical groups in India is very controversial,for they are playing a dual role in agressive conversions as well as being part of the CIA destabilisation plan for India.

"Tehelka a few years ago revealed the fact that over 100 US so-called "Christian" evangelical groups/organisations were in fact bogus and part of Bush's CIA network.

"The question that now looms large in the mind is what connection exits between the CIA and the SIMI (Students Islamic Movement of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) sponsored terrorists?

"Is SIMI actually a CIA operation?

"Does the Islamist terrror in India have a CIA-ISI background.

"Given the cosy relationship that the ISI and the CIA have had for decades and the termemndous importance and preferential treatment that Pak receives in comparison with India,it stands to reason that a sinister destabilisation operation is on to weaken India, especially at a time when we have the weakest ever puppet PM and his govt. in power."

Photo from http://Ahmedabad_riots.jpg

In October 2007, the investigative newsmagazine Tehelka reported on the Tehelka Gujarat riots sting :

1. Several Hindu nationalist (Sangh) leaders explain on camera how they planned a massive massacre of Moslems.

(http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107spycam_videos.asp)

2. The involvement of the Chief minister of Gujarat (Modi) is revealed.

3. The complicity of the police is revealed.

4. The connivance of the judiciary is revealed.

Frontline India ( Action replay) commented:

"Yet, no action has followed one of the most explosive news investigations in India.

"None of those caught on tape boasting about raping, burning and hacking Muslims have been arrested or even interrogated.

"Modi’s authority has not been questioned.

"Instead, there is an eerie silence. Far more eerie than the cold-blooded murders of more than 1,000 innocent people during the communal massacres of March 2002.

"The role of the Modi government in the State-sponsored terrorism of 2002 is well documented. Even the Supreme Court had censured Modi for being 'a modern day Nero who watched while Gujarat burned'.

"Now, the Tehelka tapes offer irrefutable proof of how the Sangh (Hindu nationalists) organised a 'Hindu jihad' across Gujarat and protected the murderers."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #752 on: November 27, 2008, 08:51:36 pm »
This has to be setup from day one; a stepping stone to Paskistan. Barky gets his chance to justify his surge of troops slated for Afghanistan. These bastards can now do their cross border raids legally for the phoney war. The average citizenry will gobble it up after being duped into thinking that these "terrorists" were just a few homeboys with machine guns. "We can weed them out" they'll say and then move on Pakistan. I wouldn't be surprised to see more of these attacks staged to ratchet up the bs "fear" level. That's the only way they can win is to have everyone scared shiteless. More spin to come!
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline Baihuigau

« Reply #753 on: November 27, 2008, 09:16:31 pm »
I knew it india tv saying some of the terrorists british citizens of pakistany origin............bingo  8)
[ Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind, Unfortunately, no one can be told what it is, you have to find out by yourself ]

Puff1

« Reply #754 on: November 27, 2008, 09:28:49 pm »
From CNN:

"This time, there was a multipronged approach. It wasn't just about targeting Indians. It was an aim, but it wasn't the only one," Gohel said. "They also wanted to go after Westerners, as well. They wanted to create a lack of confidence in people traveling to India, hit at the economy, hit at the tourism industry."

Interesting. ::)  Wonder who they is.

There also seems to be some discrepencies in the reporting as to the number of casualties.  CNN reporting at least 125 with over 300 injured. 

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #755 on: November 27, 2008, 09:31:40 pm »

A picture made available on 27 November 2008 shows Hakimullah Mehsud (C), the commander of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (Movement of Pakistani Taliban) in three tribal agencies, talking with journalists in Pakistan's Orakzai tribal agency near the Afghanistan border on 26 November 2008. Hakimullah Mehsud, warned on November 26, that the key supply route to Afghanistan could be blocked if the US military continues to launch airstrikes on Pakistani soil. Landlocked Afghanistan receives most of its imports via the Pakistani sea port of Karachi 

nofakenews

« Reply #756 on: November 27, 2008, 09:47:58 pm »
Commandos Raid Mambai Hotel; Looking for Gunmen and Hostages

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 02:28 AM EST

Updated: Nov 27, 2008 05:12 AM EST

MUMBAI, India (AP)-

Indian commandoes have killed the last three gunmen at one luxury hotel in Mumbai, and are sweeping another in search of hostages and people trapped after suspected Muslim militants stormed 10 sites across the city.

There are conflicting reports about the besieged headquarters of an ultra-orthodox Jewish group. An Indian official had said that eight hostages from the center were freed, but a diplomat monitoring the situation says that's not the case. He says the eight people likely had been hiding in a nearby building, and no hostages have been released.

Gunfire and explosions could be heard well into the night from the two hotels and the Jewish group's center. Commandoes have been bringing hostages, trapped guests and corpses from the hotels throughout the day.

The death toll from the attacks is now at least 119 people. The gunmen's main targets appear to be Americans, Britons and Jews, though most of the dead seem to be Indians and tourists caught in random gunfire.

An official with the company that owns the Taj Mahal hotel says the attackers appeared to have scouted their targets in advance
http://www.kptm.com/Global/story.asp?S=9423757&nav=menu606_24_9_1

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
« Reply #757 on: November 27, 2008, 09:49:17 pm »

GOT CONCEALED CARRY? I'm sure many Indian's wish they had.
fnord

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #758 on: November 27, 2008, 09:51:08 pm »
Interesting:

Territorial Army’s personnel walks after a drill exercise Bharat Shakti, held at Bharath Petroleum’s LP Gas Bottling plant on the outskirts of Bangalore, India on dated 27 November 2008. Specially trained and multi skilled Army Service Corps will ensure uninterrupted supply of Liquefied petroleum gas, also known as LP Gas (a mixture of hydrocarbon gases used as a fuel in heating appliances) and safe guards the plant during emergency

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #759 on: November 27, 2008, 10:01:41 pm »

A Pakistani Army soldier stands guard next to Pakistani developed Babur missile, which is on display at the International Defense Exhibition and Seminar - IDEAS-2008 'Arms for Peace' in Karachi Pakistan on 27 November 2008. The exhibition presents a wide variety of technology ranging from equipment used in the third world countries to the most sophisticated systems from the West. The exhibition provides the perfect interactive platform for the defence industry of the region to assess the best products and technology to cater to their respective defence related requirements