Author Topic: Christians on the defense in California  (Read 51087 times)

Offline Pheonix Renewed

Re: Christians on the defense in California
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2008, 03:38:00 pm »
Pheonix, seriously.  You don't care about homosexuals.  You're using this issue just as you do other issues to attack Christians.  You're so blinded by your hatred that your logic is impaired.  You make absolutely no sense.   

Seriously, remember what the Bible says. You will be judged by the same measure you are judging. When you genuinely care about an issue, like say abortion, and someone says you don't really care about the unborn, you are just using abortion as a way to further your anti-woman agenda, keep your post here in mind. You are judging me to be insincere, and you will find yourself treated the same way. When you are, keep this in mind, because you will have brought it upon yourself. You created a situation in which you will be unjustly accused of something simply because the other person dislikes you and wants to make you look bad, by doing it to someone else. I do hope you enjoy what you will sow, as you reap it.

You wonder why so many people dislike Christianity, wonder no more. Because you sow it, and now you reap it. Your treatment of others gains this for you. Delight in what you have created, doesn't the Bible tell you to create hate in other people towards yourself? Well, you do so every time that you hate others. This is your creation, you and the rest of your ilk.

Well i think we should just thank God that this didnt pass, and that most of this morally bankrupt country is still against this. Man just imagine how this country would be with out all of us Christians.

Oh, I can imagine well enough. They call it freedom. The freedom to live your life without people standing in line to take your freedom away- one of the things that Christians most love to do in the world, on average. Take away other people's freedom, dominate them, oppress them, threaten them, and otherwise make misery in other people's lives. They hide behind their rightousness in order to deny others freedom. They hide behind their rightousness in order to condemn other people and coerce them through application of guilt and shame-- nothing more or less than manipulation. They hide behind their belief that they are the sole carriers of morality to do the most insanely immoral things imaginable. Always have, all through their history. Now is no different at all, except some have given up on outright killing people, and just use manipulation and hate to destroy them, instead.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:15 pm »
We've already been judged phoenix and found acceptable.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2008, 03:44:58 pm »
Man just imagine how this country would be with out all of us Christians.

really? most of the christians in this country are of the vomiting kind. sorry

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2008, 03:50:33 pm »
We've already been judged phoenix and found acceptable.

Yes, that's right, read the Bible. It tells you that by the measure which you judge, you shall be judged. And this is true in this world, right now, today. You will be judged in the same manner as you judge others. You say someone isn't sincere because they don't believe as you do, and someone will do the same to you. Because you sowed that.

Furthermore, are you saying that there will be no judgment day? Are you also making yourself out to be a god with the ability to say that the Bible is wrong when it speaks of judgment day? You will be judged and you will find yourself being either the highest of the least in heaven. Jesus said as much when talking about the law not passing away until all is completely.

DID JESUS LIE? Will you not be judged, only because you said you believe, REGARDLESS of Jesus saying that there will be those who are LEAST in heaven?

Remember that when you're cleaning up shit in heaven because you were an ass to other people. That'll be pretty funny. But hey, on the bright side, while you spend eternity cleaning the shitters of the people who actually bothered to love others, at least you won't be burning in hell. Because loving always has to include some burning, you know.

with a role model who burns people, it's no wonder, though, that you people struggle to grasp the basic concepts of love.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Puff1

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2008, 03:51:04 pm »
Seriously, remember what the Bible says. You will be judged by the same measure you are judging. When you genuinely care about an issue, like say abortion, and someone says you don't really care about the unborn, you are just using abortion as a way to further your anti-woman agenda, keep your post here in mind. You are judging me to be insincere, and you will find yourself treated the same way. When you are, keep this in mind, because you will have brought it upon yourself. You created a situation in which you will be unjustly accused of something simply because the other person dislikes you and wants to make you look bad, by doing it to someone else. I do hope you enjoy what you will sow, as you reap it.

You wonder why so many people dislike Christianity, wonder no more. Because you sow it, and now you reap it. Your treatment of others gains this for you. Delight in what you have created, doesn't the Bible tell you to create hate in other people towards yourself? Well, you do so every time that you hate others. This is your creation, you and the rest of your ilk.

Oh, I can imagine well enough. They call it freedom. The freedom to live your life without people standing in line to take your freedom away- one of the things that Christians most love to do in the world, on average. Take away other people's freedom, dominate them, oppress them, threaten them, and otherwise make misery in other people's lives. They hide behind their rightousness in order to deny others freedom. They hide behind their rightousness in order to condemn other people and coerce them through application of guilt and shame-- nothing more or less than manipulation. They hide behind their belief that they are the sole carriers of morality to do the most insanely immoral things imaginable. Always have, all through their history. Now is no different at all, except some have given up on outright killing people, and just use manipulation and hate to destroy them, instead.

Sorry, but you are not the definer of love, or truth, no matter how you try to twist and manipulate it.  If you truly had love in your heart you would speak forth truth to pull others from the fire, but you will have none of that.  That makes you the biggest hippocrite of all.  You are not helping anybody except to lead souls fast forward to judgement, and the God you hate - whose Words you oppose is the one who will be doing the judging.  Woe unto you.  

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2008, 03:55:40 pm »
18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2008, 04:01:33 pm »
Seriously, remember what the Bible says.

Revelation chapter 20
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Seriously, remember what the Bible says...you might want to tell your homo friends what the Bible says too.  ::)
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2008, 04:05:42 pm »
really? most of the christians in this country are of the vomiting kind. sorry

Well, look what we're surrounded by...people like you.  ;)
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2008, 05:10:11 pm »
the focus of this topic was to be the violence (either side), not on the opinions.

Violence in the run up to the vote:

http://www.myturlock.com/communitynews.html

October 16, 2008

Prop. 8 Supporter Violently Attacked for Distributing Lawn Signs

MODESTO, Calif., -- In a violent display of intolerance, an opponent of Proposition 8 attacked and seriously injured a man who was volunteering on Sunday for the initiative to define marriage as between and a man and a woman. Prop. 8 supporter, Jose Nunez, 37, was brutally assaulted while waiting to distribute yard signs to other supporters of the initiative after church services at the St. Stanislaus Parish in Modesto.
The assailant grabbed about 75 signs and yelled at Nunez accusingly, "What do you have against gays!" Although Nunez replied that he had nothing against gays, he was attacked anyway. The assailant punched Nunez in the left eye and ran off with the signs.
Nunez, his eye dripping with blood, walked into a building on church grounds where a fellow parishioner called 911. Police and paramedics responded to the scene. Nunez, who suffered a bloody eye, serious wounds to his face, and a scratch to his knee, was rushed by ambulance to a local hospital where he received 16 stitches under his eye. According to the Yes on 8 campaign, the attack shows that their opponents are not as tolerant and open-minded as they would like voters to believe. "It's outrageous that the No campaign calls themselves the voice of tolerance and moderation and wants people to feel bad for supporting Prop. 8. There was nothing tolerant or moderate about beating up Jose," said ProtectMarriage.com-Yes on 8 press secretary Chip White. "Clearly the man who attacked Jose is intolerant of those who support traditional marriage," White added.
Ironically, Nunez, a native of Mexico, became an American citizen two months ago and plans to vote for the first time in November. Nunez, who is recovering and in good spirits, said the attack only strengthens his resolve to help ensure that Prop. 8 passes. "The other side wants to intimidate us, but we can't stop standing up for traditional marriage. I may be bloody and bruised, but I'm not giving up. Protecting traditional marriage is just too important for our kids," said
Nunez, the father of three children, ages 9, 5, and 3. "I don't want my kids taught in public school that same sex-marriage is the same as traditional marriage," Nunez added.

Nunez has been forced to take time off work to recover. It was not immediately clear how much Nunez will suffer in medical expenses and lost wages. Anyone who is interested in contributing funds toward Nunez's medical expenses or lost wages may contact the campaign at [email protected].
The campaign asks those who have been attacked, threatened, or had yard signs stolen to file a police report and to email the campaign.

SOURCE ProtectMarriage.com
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Puff1

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2008, 05:18:15 pm »
According to the Yes on 8 campaign, the attack shows that their opponents are not as tolerant and open-minded as they would like voters to believe.

Same M.O. as always

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2008, 05:19:11 pm »
Pheonix, even after all those extremely disrespectful and hateful things you have said in these forums, and even those nasty, mean-spirited thoughts you haven't expressed here, Jesus still loves you! ;)

Romans 10:9
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2008, 05:20:24 pm »
So why are a bunch of Christians singing songs in San Francisco's Castro district? I guess they are trying to set the "queers" straight. Is that worshiping? No, it's rubbing salt in the wound. I'm glad prop 8 was voted in, but please leave the gays alone and sing your songs in church.

Exactly, not the best place to do that.

That would be like a bunch of flaming homosexuals showing up at a Catholic church ceremony.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2008, 05:21:02 pm »
Same M.O. as always

Nice picture of nObama without makeup.

;D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline trailhound

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2008, 05:57:27 pm »
This thread is gay :D

Hey livefreeordie why are you all of a sudden so concerned with the law while you are not so concerned with keeping the 10 commandments? Are you saying Jesus dont save faggots that accept his perfect sacrifice for their sins?

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2008, 06:13:27 pm »
This thread is gay :D

Hey livefreeordie why are you all of a sudden so concerned with the law while you are not so concerned with keeping the 10 commandments? Are you saying Jesus dont save faggots that accept his perfect sacrifice for their sins?

Are you kidding me...go away lostpuppy...I must have hit a nerve in the other thread...so much for your SDA ways, eh, sabbath keeper?

You're the one who said you can keep the law....perfect...BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cya, Pharisee.  ;)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2008, 06:19:22 pm »
Are you kidding me...go away lostpuppy...I must have hit a nerve in the other thread...so much for your SDA ways, eh, sabbath keeper?

You're the one who said you can keep the law....perfect...BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cya, Pharisee.

i never that said you are a liar ::)

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2008, 06:25:23 pm »
i never that said you are a liar ::)

LOL, you said that you have "no problem" keeping all 10 commandments...you said to me..."what's so hard about that?"

HAHA, yer kinda funny...in a sabbath keeping kinda way...puppy.  :D  ;D  :P

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9754.msg380541#msg380541

Offline φυδγε

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2008, 06:35:08 pm »
18 hate

19 hate

20 hate

21 hate

22 hate

23 hate

24 hate

Wow, what a beautiful religion.  No wonder others call it hate speech.  ???

Not trying to single you out doc, but whatever you posted there, every line had the word hate in it.  Yikes.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2008, 06:35:49 pm »

You have GOT to be kidding me here...no wonder why our Country is going to Hell in a hand basket...with fruitcakes like this, lets just turn this country into Sodom and Gomorrah pt2.

Leviticus 18:
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

What's this...a MIStranslation or is God talking about temple prostitutes? LOL!  :D  :D  :D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh, that's right...you guys HATE God so who cares what He has to say, right? I mean, He only CREATED ALL THINGS...who gives a rats a** what He says!  ::)

LOL...too sad.  :-[

Good old Livefree,how the hell are yeah buddy ;) the master debater( I still get a chuckle from your amazing research and debunking skills of "mumbo jumbo",after I offered you impartial links and evidence,blinding,but thats another story  :D  :D )

In your above quote marked in red is this obvious contradiction,why would you need to put homosexuals death if God created "everything and it was good" ??? Thou shall not kill,unless thou sees someone thats a little light on the loafers,then its OK.

Also by your Leviticus 20:13 quote,shouldn't you be out slaughtering the abominations that lie with men as they lieth with a woman or this is just another one of those flip flop moments of take it literally but don't take it literally ???

You can see how this could confuse some people ???, not me though, as I understand exactly as you well know my good friend  ;)

BTW great thread  ;)
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Puff1

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2008, 06:49:55 pm »
Wow, what a beautiful religion.  No wonder others call it hate speech.  ???

Not trying to single you out doc, but whatever you posted there, every line had the word hate in it.  Yikes.

Did anyone even bother to read the original topic of this thread, or watch the video pertaining to what actually happened?  You got the hate part right (hate and violence) - but it wasn't coming from the Christians, and this is far from being an isolated incident. 

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2008, 06:50:10 pm »
In your above quote marked in red is this obvious contradiction,why would you need to put homosexuals death if God created "everything and it was good" ???

This is a tough one but listen up...you ready...here it comes...Eve ate the fruit that Satan tempted her with...did you here about that story?  :D  ;D

Also by your Leviticus 20:13 quote,shouldn't you be out slaughtering the abominations that lie with men as they lieth with a woman or this is just another one of those flip flop moments of take it literally but don't take it literally ???

Nope, God will take care of that. I'm just a messenger...you know...for the word of God. What do you think, we have a license to sin or something? You think those who practice in open sin without repentance will receive a pardon?  ::) That's not what the word of God says...why don't you try reading it sometime...not only homo's will be burning with fire and brimstone.  ;)

You can see how this could confuse some people ???, not me though, as I understand exactly as you well know my good friend  ;)
BTW great thread  ;)

No confusion whatsoever...only those with HATRED for the word of God that know what it says but still continue to rebel and spit in God's face...I am only a messenger...fortunately I preach the WHOLE Gospel, which includes Hell, the lake of fire, walking in the Spirit, not in the flesh...etc...etc...etc.  ;)

BTW, good to cya Sub, it's been a while.  :D  ;D

Offline trailhound

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2008, 06:54:35 pm »
What do you think, we have a license to sin or something? You think those who practice in open sin without repentance will receive a pardon?

hmmm guess maybe keeping the sabbath not a bad then,eh?

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2008, 06:57:31 pm »
hmmm guess maybe keeping the sabbath not a bad then,eh?

If you want to keep the sabbath day...more power to ya. I never said it was a bad thing...just as long as you don't make it a work based Salvation doctrine.  ;)

Other wise...Grace is no more Grace.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008, 07:01:04 pm »
If you want to keep the sabbath day...more power to ya. I never said it was a bad thing...just as long as you don't make it a work based Salvation doctrine.  Wink

Other wise...Grace is no more Grace

well breaking the sabbath was punishable by death in the OT just like gay sex so more power to you ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008, 07:06:26 pm »
well breaking the sabbath was punishable by death in the OT just like gay sex so more power to you ;)

Didn't I already tell you 10 times in the OTHER thread that Jesus Christ is our Sabbath now...so how exactly am I sinning by not keeping the sabbath day? Sounds like you've been sippin' the wine with the pharisees again.  :D  ;D

I put my total faith and rest in Jesus Christ

Seems you put your total faith and rest in the sabbath day so who is the one who is REALLY sinning here?

Are we done here puppy or do you need to go get your SDA buddy, Princess Edward Coca-cola... 8)

Offline φυδγε

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2008, 07:22:07 pm »
Did anyone even bother to read the original topic of this thread, or watch the video pertaining to what actually happened?  You got the hate part right (hate and violence) - but it wasn't coming from the Christians, and this is far from being an isolated incident. 

I've read the story and watched the video a few times.  In that scene I see a disfranchised people lashing out at their supposed judges.  How would you act had your rights been trampled?

But there's more...

Who started the initiative for prop 8?  A wedding lobbyist group.  Why should we support lobbyists paying to have their laws passed?  Since you agree with their agenda then the lobbyist group is good?  I think not.  Better had the ppl of California started this initiative, then voted on it. 

I don't trust government much and I am not about to trust the motives behind prop 8.  Just as Obama/McCain are two sides of the same coin, so here prop 8 is bought and paid for by someone with an agenda, not by the ppl of California who merely vote on it.  It's funny how many ppl will criticize the election process unless it turns out to their advantage.

I don't trust prop 8 nor the propaganda being put out about prop 8.  Why suddenly believe the media - this event is obviously hyped and  plays to the readers emotions - especially the Christians emotions?  It makes the reader mad as hell to see the outraged mob and the innocents attacked.  So immediately you should ask yourself why pander to the emotional and what I mean here is that a lot of the news is propaganda made to get a rise out of you.

Suddenly you trust the news spin because you agree or expect the out come.  Suddenly the California voting system is sound and fair because its results agree with your moral expectations.

This is not a critical approach to media and politics.  We should ask who benefits by showing gays this way and Christians that way.

It's propaganda to me.  I also thought the story on WND exaggerates claims and I would beware of this spin.

The woman said her group had merely organized a peaceful fellowship and wasn't there to condemn homosexuals.

"We hadn't preached," she said. "We hadn't evangelized. We worshiped God in peace, and we were about to die for it."

This seems a bit over the top.  And why are Christians praying in the gay district a few days after prop 8.  This sounds like classics provocation to me, but some of you buy it hook, line, and sinker.

It's the same corrupt media and spin appearing even at independent sites like WMD.

Question everything, especially when it meets all your expectations.

Did anybody see the recent news where Hannnity and Company declared an info war against Obama?  Well, with Obama as president the news spin and dis-information/provocateur tactics will change and we need to be on guard against a new spinning of events.

Now we will have the conservative GOP operatives running around spreading dis info about Obama and everything else.  Now hold up, I am not saying that Obama is good or anything.  This is about news spin and the false paradigms pushed by the MSM. 

We have to be critical of what we read whether new media or MSM because dis info from both sides is everywhere trying to provoke you.  How many articles on this forum have proved to be dis info in the end?  People here are always critical lest they be a victim of fake news or political provocations. 

I think the gay marriage debate will undergo changes/tactics under the new president.  People will sling mud and try to control the political agenda.

I believe this video and accompanying article is just propaganda appealing to your Christian emotion.  You shouldn't buy it and you should scrutinize it.

Again - the spin is changing already, the dis info tactics are changing, you have to stay ahead of the propaganda game.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008, 07:31:49 pm »
I did try to read it and found it way too far fetched and contradictory to be the truth and mostly boring as fiction,though there are one or 2 good tales in there I have to be honest.

Anyway back to Leviticus:

"Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them".

"A license to sin",you say ??? that is interesting because how could this be a sin ???you are getting rid of this abomination that is obviously a bit of a sore spot with the big man ,if Levy is to be believed,the elimination of one of Satan's creations as we have gathered from previous discussions ( I use that term lightly  ;D ) that God created EVERYTHING but then again there is also somethings he didn't create like Satan and Homosexuals and changing a Marathon to a Snickers etc.

As a messenger of God aren't you here to preach and also do God's work for the good of all mankind ???

Why wasn't this a commandment then ??? or was it covered in the Thou shall not covet part ??? and if so why would God then have to repeat himself,also who's job is it to do the killing off the Homosexual abominations,I think the "their blood shall be upon them"sounded somewhat urgent then the usual waiting like the rest of us malarkey because we are all going to die anyway,making the "their blood shall be upon them" somewhat of an idle treat and pointless thing to say.

Also if it isn't a commandment,does this mean then that God hates thieves more than Homosexuals ???

Some many questions ??? and Livefree if you need to take deep breaths and be calm please do so,I hate it when you get all upset and abusive,it kinda sadness me,hate seeing you like that  :'(  ;)
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008, 07:44:38 pm »
Didn't I already tell you 10 times in the OTHER thread that Jesus Christ is our Sabbath now...so how exactly am I sinning by not keeping the sabbath day? Sounds like you've been sippin' the wine with the pharisees again.  :D  ;D

I put my total faith and rest in Jesus Christ

Seems you put your total faith and rest in the sabbath day so who is the one who is REALLY sinning here?

Translation: when you break one of the Ten Commandments, you get to absolve yourself of wrongdoing by professing your "faith" in Jesus; but when someone you don't like breaks one of the Ten Commandments, you get to label him or her as a "sinner."

Nope, no hypocrisy in that argument.  ::)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Wanted

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 07:47:37 pm »
Yes....ignorance and hate way to show your true christian spirit..........annoying bible thumpers.  :o

And great job to all whom are putting up with them....... ;)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008, 07:50:23 pm »

Damn you lie so much it looks like you are living in open unrepentant sin 8) are you not worried you may get thrown in the fire with the homos?

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2008, 07:54:57 pm »
I did try to read it and found it way too far fetched and contradictory to be the truth and mostly boring as fiction,though there are one or 2 good tales in there I have to be honest.

Anyway back to Leviticus:

"Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them".

"A license to sin",you say ??? that is interesting because how could this be a sin ???you are getting rid of this abomination that is obviously a bit of a sore spot with the big man ,if Levy is to be believed,the elimination of one of Satan's creations as we have gathered from previous discussions ( I use that term lightly  ;D ) that God created EVERYTHING but then again there is also somethings he didn't create like Satan and Homosexuals and changing a Marathon to a Snickers etc.

Well, first of all...God did create Satan. See, the problem is Sub, you don't believe the word of God is true so actually discussing things with you is kinda worthless, isn't it? All I can say is Satan and the fallen angels rebelled against God, Satan tempted Eve at the garden and there you go, sin entered and the world became cursed. And yes, Homosexuality is sin and an abomination, that means God hates it with a passion.

As a messenger of God aren't you here to preach and also do God's work for the good of all mankind ???

Preaching the Gospel of Christ to the lost is our #1 priority...that means REPENT of your unbelief towards Christ...for the kingdom of God is at hand. And yes, we are to help mankind, obviousy...but preaching that Gospel comes first...that ALSO means WARNING the lost of damnation too Sub...make no mistake about that...I know it sounds harsh but that is the Gospel also. The word says work out your own Salvation with fear and trembling...not work it out with love...but fear and trembling.

Why wasn't this a commandment then ??? or was it covered in the Thou shall not covet part ??? and if so why would God then have to repeat himself,also who's job is it to do the killing off the Homosexual abominations,I think the "their blood shall be upon them"sounded somewhat urgent then the usual waiting like the rest of us malarkey because we are all going to die anyway,making the "their blood shall be upon them" somewhat of an idle treat and pointless thing to say.

Also if it isn't a commandment,does this mean then that God hates thieves more than Homosexuals ???

Some many questions ??? and Livefree if you need to take deep breaths and be calm please do so,I hate it when you get all upset and abusive,it kinda sadness me,hate seeing you like that  :'(  ;)

Sub, there are a total of 613 commandments in the word of God, not just 10...although the 10 really covers all of them but there's sins like fornication, witchcraft, divorce, homosexuality, gossipers, backbiters, boasters...etc...etc...etc...it goes on and on...these are all sin and commandments of God NOT to do them. Sin is sin Bro...no matter how you cut it...it is wrong and if you have a conscience, which you do...LOL...you will know it's wrong to commit these sins, unless you are rebellious towards God, then He will give you over to a reprobate mind...the Bible is really clear.

Sin is evil, doesn't matter what sin it is...God HATES it and so born again Christians are to hate sin to...that means homosexuality, Bro. Those who love their sin and try to justify it...well, you should know by now.  ;)

"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil {or Sin}..." ~ Psalm 97:10

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2008, 07:56:31 pm »
Translation: when you break one of the Ten Commandments, you get to absolve yourself of wrongdoing by professing your "faith" in Jesus; but when someone you don't like breaks one of the Ten Commandments, you get to label him or her as a "sinner."

Nope, no hypocrisy in that argument.  ::)

Do the homosexuals REPENT of their sin to Christ or do they try to justify their sin...Retard?  ;)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2008, 07:57:07 pm »
Christians are to hate sin to...that means homosexuality, Bro.

dont forget sabbath breakers! :D

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2008, 07:58:26 pm »
Damn you lie so much it looks like you are living in open unrepentant sin 8) are you not worried you may get thrown in the fire with the homos?

Really? Thanks, I'll remember that next sabbath day when you and the pharisees are at the synagogue praying at the wailing wall.  ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:20 pm »

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2008, 08:02:26 pm »
Yes....ignorance and hate way to show your true christian spirit..........annoying bible thumpers.  :o

And great job to all whom are putting up with them....... ;)

Don't you have some spell to conjure up against your neighbor...or possibly a old boyfriend who wronged you in life?  ;)

Offline trailhound

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2008, 08:03:54 pm »
Sure thing...Mr. perfect...ROTFLOL!!!!  Cheesy  Grin

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9754.msg380541#msg380541

your theories are the dumbest shit i have ever seen in print 8) do God a favor and stop talking about him, you are not helping him :D

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2008, 08:07:37 pm »
your theories are the dumbest shit i have ever seen in print 8) do God a favor and stop talking about him, you are not helping him :D

Anything else you would like to add to that thoughtful response...puppy chow?  :D  ;D  :P  8)

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2008, 08:15:49 pm »
You first say...

Well, first of all...God did create Satan. See, the problem is Sub, you don't believe the word of God is true so actually discussing things with you is kinda worthless, isn't it?

Then you go on to say this...

Preaching the Gospel of Christ to the lost is our #1 priority...that means REPENT of your unbelief towards Christ...for the kingdom of God is at hand.

What  ???  :D Some messenger you are  ::)  :D

Sub, there are a total of 613 commandments in the word of God,

Is it any wonder you are confused and contradicting yourself  ::)  :D

Could you list all 613 of them or would that just confuse you even more ???,and please no verses I assume all good Christians would know them off the top of their heads  ???  ;)

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2008, 08:16:09 pm »
Do the homosexuals REPENT of their sin to Christ or do they try to justify their sin...

Do the countless Sabbath Day violators repent -- i.e. "turn away from" -- their sin?

No, they keep right on doing it, and then arrogantly insist they're not being hypocritical when they wax indignant about the specks in other people's eyes.

Retard ;)

Back at'cha.  ;)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0