Author Topic: Christians on the defense in California  (Read 51527 times)

Puff1

Re: Christians on the defense in California
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:07 pm »
I've read the story and watched the video a few times.  In that scene I see a disfranchised people lashing out at their supposed judges.  How would you act had your rights been trampled?

But there's more...

Who started the initiative for prop 8?  A wedding lobbyist group.  Why should we support lobbyists paying to have their laws passed?  Since you agree with their agenda then the lobbyist group is good?  I think not.  Better had the ppl of California started this initiative, then voted on it. 

I don't trust government much and I am not about to trust the motives behind prop 8.  Just as Obama/McCain are two sides of the same coin, so here prop 8 is bought and paid for by someone with an agenda, not by the ppl of California who merely vote on it.  It's funny how many ppl will criticize the election process unless it turns out to their advantage.

I don't trust prop 8 nor the propaganda being put out about prop 8.  Why suddenly believe the media - this event is obviously hyped and  plays to the readers emotions - especially the Christians emotions?  It makes the reader mad as hell to see the outraged mob and the innocents attacked.  So immediately you should ask yourself why pander to the emotional and what I mean here is that a lot of the news is propaganda made to get a rise out of you.

Suddenly you trust the news spin because you agree or expect the out come.  Suddenly the California voting system is sound and fair because its results agree with your moral expectations.

This is not a critical approach to media and politics.  We should ask who benefits by showing gays this way and Christians that way.

It's propaganda to me.  I also thought the story on WND exaggerates claims and I would beware of this spin.

This seems a bit over the top.  And why are Christians praying in the gay district a few days after prop 8.  This sounds like classics provocation to me, but some of you buy it hook, line, and sinker.

It's the same corrupt media and spin appearing even at independent sites like WMD.

Question everything, especially when it meets all your expectations.

Did anybody see the recent news where Hannnity and Company declared an info war against Obama?  Well, with Obama as president the news spin and dis-information/provocateur tactics will change and we need to be on guard against a new spinning of events.

Now we will have the conservative GOP operatives running around spreading dis info about Obama and everything else.  Now hold up, I am not saying that Obama is good or anything.  This is about news spin and the false paradigms pushed by the MSM. 

We have to be critical of what we read whether new media or MSM because dis info from both sides is everywhere trying to provoke you.  How many articles on this forum have proved to be dis info in the end?  People here are always critical lest they be a victim of fake news or political provocations. 

I think the gay marriage debate will undergo changes/tactics under the new president.  People will sling mud and try to control the political agenda.

I believe this video and accompanying article is just propaganda appealing to your Christian emotion.  You shouldn't buy it and you should scrutinize it.

Again - the spin is changing already, the dis info tactics are changing, you have to stay ahead of the propaganda game.

I appreciate your thoughtful reply, and as far as the media is concerned, there is no doubt.  I agree with you on that as the media is owned and operated (for the most part) by those who want to control us, and yes it's used as a mind manipulation tool.  The sad thing is, most people pretty much believe what they're told to believe to the point that even core values get bent.  

Chaos is being generated on all sides, and this is by design.   Every form of deception and every tactic in the book is being used.  As a Christian, I've got to tell you that I know what's behind it all as the truth has never changed.  We are all under attack by the same forces that have attacked humankind throughout history - and advanced (depending on how you look at that) societies destroyed for the exact reasons that the one in which we live will ultimately be.  A totalitarian society cannot exist alongside Biblical absolutes - inalienable rights established by rule of law, etc...  God has to be eliminated from the picture - this is and always has been the goals of the controllers, those who want to establish a NWO.  These are the haters and the murderers of mankind who profit and feed off the rest of us - and they have an agenda.

They've been teaching 'tolerance' of homosexuality for years, when it's clearly not the place of the public school system to be doing this.  Homosexuality is not the only issue, it's just one of them.  It's an attack on freedom as well as the principals of separation of church and state that this country was (supposedly) founded upon.  Homosexuality is key to Luciferian indoctrination, this being the true face of the 'new age' or 'one world religion.'  God calls it an abomination, and for good reason.  It's been a poison to previous civilizations in the past, along with other evils which become less and less taboo right along with it.  Prophetically, wickedness and violence will fill the earth once again.    

I hope and pray that as many who will turn back to the Lord Jesus Christ and heed His counsel will do so, and waste no time doing it.  We are living in very serious times - a time of unparalleled deception, and the majority of people don't even know who the enemy is.  God's words are words of life and He gave them, and His son, to save - not to condemn.  But condemnation is sure for those who will be found outside of Christ - those who love darkness rather than light.  The Bible is not hate speech though declaring it so is the agenda.  It contains words of life and the hope of redemption, and ultimately, there is no protection outside of it.  The dangers are eternal.

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2008, 08:23:19 pm »
You first say...

Then you go on to say this...

What  ???  :D Some messenger you are  ::)  :D

Is it any wonder you are confused and contradicting yourself  ::)  :D

LOL, Sub, with all due respect...how many times have I preached the Gospel of Christ to you in this place...about 500?  :D  ;D  :P

Talk about beating a dead horse...LOL!  :D

Could you list all 613 of them or would that just confuse you even more ???,and please no verses I assume all good Christians would know them off the top of their heads  ???  ;)

LOL, you're asking a lot here.  :D  ;D I don't have time for that right now but for the sake of time...are trying to say that homosexuality is NOT a sin? Is this what you are getting at here?

Gotta go...Adieu!
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2008, 08:32:48 pm »
Do the countless Sabbath Day violators repent -- i.e. "turn away from" -- their sin?

No, they keep right on doing it, and then arrogantly insist they're not being hypocritical when they wax indignant about the specks in other people's eyes.

Back at'cha.  ;)

Sabbath day violators? Oh, we have another sabbath keeper here...oh, happy joy!  :D  ;D

Colossians 2:
2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Hebrews 4:
4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

You guys are too funny!
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:06 pm »
Sabbath day violators? Oh, we have another sabbath keeper here...oh, happy joy!

So it's now the Nine Commandments, is that it?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline trailhound

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2008, 08:41:41 pm »
Colossians 2:
2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Hebrews 4:
4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

You guys are too funny!

Great then sodomy ok too ::)

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2008, 08:43:07 pm »

its like jehovas, they think EVERYONE is wrong but them.

the irony in life..
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2008, 08:47:06 pm »
LOL, Sub, with all due respect...how many times have I preached the Gospel of Christ to you in this place...about 500?  :D  ;D  :P

Talk about beating a dead horse...LOL!  :D

But you said it is your "#1 priority",I think my questions are valid but you refuse to answer them all,why is that ???,as a messenger of God shouldn't you preach the gospel regardless of how many different questions or the amount I ask ??? As you have so eloquently elaborated upon many times the fact that I am Irish,what you don't seem to know is how stubborn we are as a people ;) is being stubborn one of the 613 commandments ???

LOL, you're asking a lot here.  :D  ;D I don't have time for that right now but for the sake of time...are trying to say that homosexuality is NOT a sin? Is this what you are getting at here?

Gotta go...Adieu!

No,I never heard that there was 613 commandments and as you say there is so I am interested,hence I ask a question with the hope that an answer will be provided,so my unknown becomes a known  ;) 
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2008, 08:52:27 pm »
Well, look what we're surrounded by...people like you.  ;)

tick tock

you remind me of the people who held mary in contempt.  oh how little they or you know

Offline Improperlatin

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2008, 09:00:20 pm »
First of all, it is reprehensible that a group of homosexuals in the Castro district assaulted Christians practicing their first amendment right to peaceably assemble.  I also believe it would be reprehensible were a group of blacks to assault the Ku Klux Klan during a march; it would be equally reprehensible were a group of Truthers in the made-up "Conspiracy district" to assault a group of CFR/NWO peaceably assembling, singing songs of worship to Moloch.  The violence that was displayed against this group of Christian worshipers is absolutely antithetical to any hopes of establishing Peace and Justice to the State of California.  But as with the two examples above, I can understand why this kind of antithetical hate manifested itself during that incident.

But I think this comment by the preacher in the video is equally reprehensible: "(around 6:35) Our fight is not against people, it is the powers of darkness."  I have also heard this view espoused by my homosexual friends in reference to Christians, by posters on this thread in reference to those behind the New World Order.  This seems to suppose that people are conduits through which an identifiably good or identifiably evil force acts.  We can justify hatred for others and condone calls for their deaths by claiming that they are not people, but that they are an embodiment of these satanic (opposing) forces.  Or we can justify these things by claiming that they are not people, but that they are inferior to us, which most would agree is the view that the NWOers apply to us.  Either view is dehumanizing and also antithetical to goals of Peace, Justice, and Love.  

Puff1

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2008, 09:00:51 pm »

Actually speaking for myself, I do keep all 10 (Sabbath included.)

I don't know why this thread got derailed.  It seems the subject got changed.

Posted by: Sub-X No,I never heard that there was 613 commandments and as you say there is so I am interested,hence I ask a question with the hope that an answer will be provided,so my unknown becomes a known   

There are 613 mitzvot contained in the Mosaic Law (the Torah, first 5 books of the Bible.)  Many of these have to do with Levitical laws, sacrificial laws, etc... which were fulfilled by Jesus when He became the sacrifice for sin. 

All of these can be categorized within the 10 commandments, and the 10 commandments can be broken down into 2 - love for God and love for neighbor (on which hang the law and the prophets.) 

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2008, 09:16:55 pm »
There are 613 mitzvot contained in the Mosaic Law (the Torah, first 5 books of the Bible.)  Many of these have to do with Levitical laws, sacrificial laws, etc... which were fulfilled by Jesus when He became the sacrifice for sin. 

All of these can be categorized within the 10 commandments, and the 10 commandments can be broken down into 2 - love for God and love for neighbor (on which hang the law and the prophets.) 

Unless your neighbor is gay,right ???

“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Puff1

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2008, 09:28:41 pm »

Unless your neighbor is gay,right ???

\

I just posted what God said from His word about it (as have others.)  Love and truth go hand and hand, so hate has absolutely nothing to do with it.  Who is the creator of all things, and who defines what love is?  Who is the author of love and the giver of life itself?  It wouldn't be very loving of me not to say anything, knowing of the judgment to come, would it?   

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2008, 04:42:30 am »
"But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?" 1 John 3:17 (KJV)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2008, 07:03:54 am »

You seem to know the Bible better than I...so you tell me.  ;)  :D  ;D

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2008, 07:04:41 am »
Great then sodomy ok too ::)

Book, Chapter, Verse....please?  ::)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2008, 07:05:50 am »
tick tock

you remind me of the people who held mary in contempt.  oh how little they or you know

You remind me of people who held Jesus in contempt...woe is them!  ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2008, 07:08:08 am »
But you said it is your "#1 priority",I think my questions are valid but you refuse to answer them all,why is that ???,as a messenger of God shouldn't you preach the gospel regardless of how many different questions or the amount I ask ??? As you have so eloquently elaborated upon many times the fact that I am Irish,what you don't seem to know is how stubborn we are as a people ;) is being stubborn one of the 613 commandments ???

No,I never heard that there was 613 commandments and as you say there is so I am interested,hence I ask a question with the hope that an answer will be provided,so my unknown becomes a known  ;) 

Here's something I posted Yesterday and I believe it applies here...ya, definitely...applies here.  :D  ;D

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
This Morning's Meditation
C. H. Spurgeon

"Avoid foolish questions."—Titus 3:9.

OUR days are few, and are far better spent in doing good, than in disputing over matters which are, at best, of minor importance. The old schoolmen did a world of mischief by their incessant discussion of subjects of no practical importance; and our Churches suffer much from petty wars over abstruse points and unimportant questions. After everything has been said that can be said, neither party is any the wiser, and therefore the discussion no more promotes knowledge than love, and it is foolish to sow in so barren a field. Questions upon points wherein Scripture is silent; upon mysteries which belong to God alone; upon prophecies of doubtful interpretation; and upon mere modes of observing human ceremonials, are all foolish, and wise men avoid them. Our business is neither to ask nor answer foolish questions, but to avoid them altogether; and if we observe the apostle's precept (Titus 3:8) to be careful to maintain good works, we shall find ourselves far too much occupied with profitable business to take much interest in unworthy, contentious, and needless strivings.
There are, however, some questions which are the reverse of foolish, which we must not avoid, but fairly and honestly meet, such as these: Do I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? Am I renewed in the spirit of my mind? Am I walking not after the flesh, but after the Spirit? Am I growing in grace? Does my conversation adorn the doctrine of God my Saviour? Am I looking for the coming of the Lord, and watching as a servant should do who expects his master? What more can I do for Jesus? Such enquiries as these urgently demand our attention; and if we have been at all given to cavilling, let us now turn our critical abilities to a service so much more profitable. Let us be peace-makers, and endeavour to lead others both by our precept and example, to "avoid foolish questions."

http://www.spurgeon.org/morn_eve/this_morning.cgi

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2008, 07:14:08 am »
as a messenger of God shouldn't you preach the gospel regardless of how many different questions or the amount I ask ???

No!!!!

See above post for your answer and this...

Titus chapter 3:
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Like I said...I've been through this a thousand times with you...it's all vanity when it comes to you...you obviously have REJECTED the word of God so I have shaken the dust off my feet and moved on...have a great day...maybe you should PM Pheonix and learn the TAO...it would seem to fit your way of believing what is really right in this world.  ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2008, 07:17:51 am »
\

I just posted what God said from His word about it (as have others.)  Love and truth go hand and hand, so hate has absolutely nothing to do with it.  Who is the creator of all things, and who defines what love is?  Who is the author of love and the giver of life itself?  It wouldn't be very loving of me not to say anything, knowing of the judgment to come, would it?   

BINGO!!!!

We have a winner!

Well said...Puff1...well said...INDEED!  ;)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2008, 07:30:57 am »
Actually speaking for myself, I do keep all 10 (Sabbath included.)

I don't know why this thread got derailed.  It seems the subject got changed.

John chapter 15:
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

It seems that some of you here are trusting in your self righteousness of keeping the law {the 10} instead of Grace through faith in Jesus Christ. If Jesus KEPT His Father's commandments and Jesus gave us 2 NEW commandments...why are you trying to keep what you cannot keep...don't you people realize that Jesus Christ has fulfilled the LAW and we are to abide in Him now? Why did Jesus give us 2 NEW commandments if we are to keep the 10 still that He nailed to the cross?

"If ye love me, keep my commandments" ~ Jesus Christ

Which ones, the 10 or the 2 new commandments Jesus gave us in the NT?  ::)

I feel sorry for you people who are STILL under the Law and not in Grace...obviously Jesus and Paul didn't get through to you.  ::)

BTW, that STILL doesn't give us a LICENSE to Sin either so I don't want to here the WHINERS out there.  ;)  :D  ;D  8)

Offline Virgil_Hilts

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2008, 01:44:43 pm »
Would you like it if Muslims came along and made it illegal to eat pork, if Jews made it illegal to eat shellfish, if Amish made it illegal to shave? No, so why should gay people have to listen to what Christians think should be illegal? Marriage isn't exclusively for Christians. It is practiced by many cultures and religions. You don't have the sole rights to it.
Virgil Hilts was the main character from The Great Escape.

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2008, 01:57:17 pm »
Would you like it if Muslims came along and made it illegal to eat pork, if Jews made it illegal to eat shellfish, if Amish made it illegal to shave? No, so why should gay people have to listen to what Christians think should be illegal? Marriage isn't exclusively for Christians. It is practiced by many cultures and religions. You don't have the sole rights to it.

but why do these people demand to get married in churches? thats impossible and isnt going to change. thing is its the state itself or federal issues, they accommodate no one. welcome to the bottom of the strata in other words, thats exactly what blacks had to deal with and it took them a long time to get above illegal immigrants. with all the problems there are today its astounding how people are so blind to reality, its not gonna happen over night and likely attacking the religious it looks like it will never happen.

churches do have the sole rights to that type of marrige, the state doesn't care.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Puff1

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2008, 01:57:44 pm »

The issue is men marrying other men, and women marrying women.  This isn't accepted in any of the cultures you just mentioned (Muslim, Christian or Jew) and you probably already know what the Amish would have to say about it.  

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2008, 02:07:34 pm »
why fight for something which they sell on tv

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2008, 06:46:37 am »

If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's sin...it's sin...anyone who tries to sugar coat it or justify sin or TRIES TO CHANGE THE MEANING OF THE WORD OF GOD {which the modern versions do } is in some serious trouble...those who profess to be homosexual and Christians are kidding themselves...so says the word of God...do you know how to read or did we miss that part somehow?  ::) If you DON'T confess your sin to God but continue in it and try to justify it like it's all good...well, you're ignorant of what the word of God says...period!

And as far as judging sin...

John chapter 7
King James Version
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Once that mote or beam or speckle or whatever some version calls it  ::) is out of our eye...then we have the God given COMMAND to judge sin...get it, got it...cool.

I just love how the heathens try to take Matthew 7 out of context...doesn't surprise me one bit...you people sure do LOVE sin, don't ya?  :D  ;D

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2008, 10:32:29 am »
OK...
If God made Adam & Steve or just say Amanda & Eve

Instead of Adam & Eve, do you really think we would exsist today? ;D

Now think about that & take your time answering that one Sodomites  :D ;D

DEATH to the NWO!

Offline trailhound

« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:08 am »
Book, Chapter, Verse....please? 

the same one you posted above to say that you didnt need to obey the law

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2008, 02:45:12 pm »
the same one you posted above to say that you didnt need to obey the law

Are you stupid or you just live to argue?  ::)

I didn't realize that I'm living in sin and trying to justify my sin like the homosexual does...I hate sin...does the homosexual...do you?  ::)

Do you know how to rightly divide the word of God or do you honestly believe we are under the Law and not Grace. I can't obey the Law you total moron and neither can you {you're going to hell because of the Law, stupid  ;)}...LOL...why do you think I need Jesus' Blood? Do you know anything about the bondwoman and the freewoman? Probably not. ::)

Galatians chapter 4
King James Version
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.
11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all.
13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
17 They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.
18 But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2008, 05:15:13 am »
The carnal mind can't understand grace..

7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:7-14 (KJV)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Livefreeordie

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:38 am »
It's this simple...

Law= Bondage, a slave to the Law

Grace= Free, by the GRACE of God and FAITH through His precious Son, Jesus Christ.

If you are under the Law then your faith in Christ is in VAIN...because you are under the Law, you are also in bondage to the Law...a slave. You are NOT putting your faith in Christ's work and Blood atonement...you are a legalist...just like the Pharisees who are in bondage of the Law...slaves.

Thank the Lord that I am FREE in Christ...not to SIN or to BREAK the Law...but my full assurance of what He has done for my transgressions on that cross...His precious Blood and what He has done for me is where my TOTAL Faith is...not the Law.

Some people will say that this a message to break the Law or it gives us a license to sin...nonsense!!!! If we are truly Born again, Bible believing, Blood bought disciples of Christ...WE HATE SIN...every day we TRY not to sin, and when we do {and you WILL, at times}, we are as mad as can be at ourselves and quickly confess it to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus...and He is loving and merciful to forgive us...but you better make sure you are darn genuine about it...God is no fool...if you really don't hate sin, God knows...and I would question anyone who tries to justify sin if they're really walking in the Spirit and not in the flesh. God is not mocked...and that is the end of the rant.  ;)

Sanctification
2. He IS BEING sanctified. This means that from day to day the Holy Spirit is conforming him more in the image of the Lord Jesus. As the artist slowly paints on the canvas what is already in his mind, even so the Holy Spirit gradually, day by day, is setting us apart more and more for the service of Christ. This is not done all at one time but rather from grace to grace. John 1:16, "And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace." It is done from faith to faith." Romans 1:17, "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." It is done from glory to glory. II Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." The Word of God teaches us that He has predestined us to be conformed in the image of His Son. Romans 8:29, "For whom He did foreknow, HE also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born among many brethren." This means that someday every believer will be like Jesus. That sanctifying process is a gradual one, from grace to grace, from glory to glory and from faith to faith as we yield ourselves daily to the Holy Spirit and He conforms us more and more to the image of our Saviour.

Offline Terral

« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2008, 08:41:35 am »
Hi Puff:

They've been teaching 'tolerance' of homosexuality for years, when it's clearly not the place of the public school system to be doing this.  Homosexuality is not the only issue, it's just one of them.  It's an attack on freedom as well as the principals of separation of church and state that this country was (supposedly) founded upon.  Homosexuality is key to Luciferian indoctrination, this being the true face of the 'new age' or 'one world religion.'  God calls it an abomination, and for good reason.  It's been a poison to previous civilizations in the past, along with other evils which become less and less taboo right along with it.  Prophetically, wickedness and violence will fill the earth once again.

Tolerance of homosexuality? Lord-Have-Mercy . . . :0) Let’s try looking at this from a slightly different angle. The fact is that a True Homosexual Has Never Been Born!

My CF.com Thread

By a show of hands, how many people reading this post were born from anything other than exactly one heterosexual male father and one heterosexual female mother? :0) When you cut away all the nonsense and foolishness, then everyone here is a copy of either their heterosexual father or their heterosexual mother. In case you are unaware, then homosexual males do not reproduce naturally and neither do homosexual females. My Opening Post above explores the roots of the real terms (Heterosexual, Asexual and Homosexual) to prove that a True Homosexual Has Never Been Born, because nobody can change the ‘sexuality’ with which we were born; but people oftentimes change their sexual ‘orientation.’ Another fact is that every heterosexual male and female of legal age and capacity has the same right to marry a member of the ‘opposite sex’ to obtain ‘their rights’ granted under the US Constitution, State and local county law. However, nobody has the right to shack up with a member of the same sex to obtain the same rights granted to fathers and mothers taking on the responsibility of bringing the next generation of our posterity into this world. 

GL,

Terral

Puff1

« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2008, 12:58:39 pm »
Hi Puff:

Tolerance of homosexuality? Lord-Have-Mercy . . . :0) Let’s try looking at this from a slightly different angle. The fact is that a True Homosexual Has Never Been Born!

My CF.com Thread

By a show of hands, how many people reading this post were born from anything other than exactly one heterosexual male father and one heterosexual female mother? :0) When you cut away all the nonsense and foolishness, then everyone here is a copy of either their heterosexual father or their heterosexual mother. In case you are unaware, then homosexual males do not reproduce naturally and neither do homosexual females. My Opening Post above explores the roots of the real terms (Heterosexual, Asexual and Homosexual) to prove that a True Homosexual Has Never Been Born, because nobody can change the ‘sexuality’ with which we were born; but people oftentimes change their sexual ‘orientation.’ Another fact is that every heterosexual male and female of legal age and capacity has the same right to marry a member of the ‘opposite sex’ to obtain ‘their rights’ granted under the US Constitution, State and local county law. However, nobody has the right to shack up with a member of the same sex to obtain the same rights granted to fathers and mothers taking on the responsibility of bringing the next generation of our posterity into this world. 

GL,

Terral

Hi Terral, what I meant by tolerance of, is that this shouldn't even be addressed or brought up as an 'option' or lifestyle choice to begin with - particularly to young, impressionable children.  It's a process of societal indoctrination, and it's evil to the core.  This is done in the name of cultural sensitivity and diversity, and the problem is, it's an abomination.   

You raised some very important points.  Thanks much for your post. 

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Christians on the defense in California - Arizona
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2008, 09:12:45 pm »
http://www.kpho.com/news/18163902/detail.html

UPDATED: 5:26 pm MST November 28, 2008

MESA, Ariz. -- Supporters of gay marriage vow to be out in full force when Mormons light their massive Christmas displays Friday night on the grounds of the Mesa Arizona Temple.

They're upset with Mormons' opposition to same-sex marriage and the passage of state constitutional amendments banning gay marriage in Arizona, California and Florida in the Nov. 4 election.

Organizers said they're hoping thousands will turn out in solidarity for gays and lesbians seeking full civil rights.

The Mormon church urged members to donate money and vote for the gay marriage bans.
The church finds it surprising it is being singled out by protesters, said Mormon spokesman Don Evans.

Evans said the amendments were also supported by the Catholic church and various evangelical denominations.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2008, 09:26:40 pm »
It's this simple...

Law= Bondage, a slave to the Law

Grace= Free, by the GRACE of God and FAITH through His precious Son, Jesus Christ.

If you are under the Law then your faith in Christ is in VAIN...because you are under the Law, you are also in bondage to the Law...a slave. You are NOT putting your faith in Christ's work and Blood atonement...you are a legalist, just like the Pharisees who are in bondage of the Law...slaves.

proof of the fail safe nwo corruption model. if you live, you are under some law other then that. are you not alive in a place that has laws other then just biblical?

if not it would be hard to live that way unless you are better then that idol OR you dont practice what you preach.

if not you must be living dead.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2015, 10:47:29 am »
bump for history
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5