Author Topic: Fox News : Proof of Vaccine-Autism Link?  (Read 19599 times)

Offline SOS3

Fox News : Proof of Vaccine-Autism Link?
« on: September 12, 2010, 12:40:06 pm »
Video Below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD9T35IM83U

This is great !
not for the poor little girl of course but for the truth about vaccines to get out there.
Im surprised fox covered this.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Fox News : Proof of Vaccine-Autism Link?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 01:17:21 pm »
September 9, 2010 2:14 PM
Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20015982-10391695.html

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.

Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae.

Afterward, her health declined rapidly. She developed high fevers, stopped eating, didn't respond when spoken to, began showing signs of autism, and began having screaming fits. In 2002, Hannah's parents filed an autism claim in federal vaccine court. Five years later, the government settled the case before trial and had it sealed. It's taken more than two years for both sides to agree on how much Hannah will be compensated for her injuries.

Read Sharyl Attkisson's 2008 report on Hannah Poling

In acknowledging Hannah's injuries, the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder Hannah had which didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it. It's unknown how many other children have similar undiagnosed mitochondrial disorder. All other autism "test cases" have been defeated at trial. Approximately 4,800 are awaiting disposition in federal vaccine court.

(More about Hannah)

(Full article)
============================

Federal vaccine court?
First I've heard of such a thing...

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 01:27:28 pm »
David KirbyJournalist
Posted: November 30, 2007 03:33 PM

The Autism-Vaccine Debate: Anything But Over
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/the-autismvaccine-debate-_b_74853.html

Memo to those who wanted the autism-vaccine contretemps to just go away: You lost.

Exactly five years ago, I began research for my book Evidence of Harm, which looked into the possible link between mercury, vaccines and the tsunami of autism that now overwhelms our education system.

Along the way, I have encountered many people -- in the government, in medical circles, in the media, on the Internet - who are furious at my attempts to shed light on this controversy, and utterly contemptuous of parents, doctors and anyone else who supports research into the hypothesized link between autism and vaccines.

Many of these people, incredibly, still insist that autism is purely a genetic disorder with no known "cause" and probably no cure. They blithely claim that autism has always been with us, in the same epidemic numbers we see today, (If you're the parent of a young boy in New Jersey, by the way, you now face 1-in-60 odds of a diagnosis), we just never noticed, or else counted those kids as "quirky," or possibly retarded.

Even officials at the CDC, who traced an e-coli outbreak to a single patch of California spinach within months, cannot say if autism is actually on the increase or not.

Some experts, however, are beginning to understand that autism is clearly on the rise and, thus, must have an environmental component, coupled with a genetic underpinning. But they insist that vaccines or their ingredients (ie, mercury, live measles virus, aluminum) have nothing to do with the epidemic.

They really, really want this vexing vaccine chatter to cease. But it won't.

Buried beneath the usual tumultuous headlines of recent days were three tidbits of news that clearly underscore why this raging, sometimes vitriolic debate is not ending any time soon. In fact, all three reveal significant cracks in the federal government's hitherto impenetrable fortress of denial of any vaccine-autism link whatsoever:

1) The CDC granted nearly $6 million for investigators at five major research centers to study 2,700 children over the next five years, in what the Contra Costa Times called "the largest-ever U.S. study aimed at solving one of the most perplexing mysteries of modern times: the cause of autism."

Oddly, the study will not look at the mercury-based preservative thimerosal. According to the FDA and the Institute of Medicine, the last batches of thimerosal containing vaccines for infants and immune-globulin given to pregnant women expired in late 2003 (except for the flu shot, which is still given to infants and pregnant women).

The new study will only study children born from September 2003 to August, 2005.
But the question remains, and I think it's legitimate: If an association between vaccines and autism has been completely "ruled out," then why are we spending taxpayer dollars to study autistic children's vaccination history?

2) The Department of Health and Human Services announced the formation of a new federal panel, the "Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee," which will help set public and private research priorities into the cause and treatment of autism, as mandated by the recently passed Combating Autism Act.

Among those named to the panel by HHS Secretary Mike Leavitt were Lyn Redwood, president of the Coalition for Safe Minds (and chief protagonist in my book), and a leading advocate of the mercury-vaccine-autism connection, and Lee Grossman, president and CEO of the Autism Society of America, another staunch supporter of the hypothesis.

Which again begs the question: If the debate over vaccines and autism is over, then why did the Feds appoint two people to this important new panel who will relentlessly push for more taxpayer dollars going into research of vaccines and autism?

3) Lawyers for the US Justice Department and HHS are conceding an autism case that was to be tried in the so-called federal "Vaccine Court," (officially known as the Autism Omnibus Proceedings of the US Court of Federal Claims), according to papers filed on the court's on-line docket.

Nearly 5,000 autism cases are pending in Vaccine Court, though a small number of "test cases" are being tried, in which attorneys for the families attempt to link the symptoms of autism to thimerosal and/or the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine (or MMR, which never contained mercury). It was a pending test case that the government conceded.

According to my source, however, the government is NOT conceding that mercury or vaccines cause autism. "In this case, the DOJ conceded that vaccines significantly aggravated a child's pre-existing autistic symptoms," my source said, "but the autism itself was caused by a congenital mitochondrial disorder that is entirely genetic."...

(Read Full Article)
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 01:37:37 pm »

NIH Federally-Funded Autism & Mercury Studies FY 2005-2009
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=137555.msg827739#msg827739

Offline SOS3

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 01:46:14 pm »
thanks for the follow up Pilikia
i posted the video rapidly as i was busy.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 01:51:23 pm »
FYI...

Vaccine court
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

Vaccine court is the popular term which refers to the Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, which administers a
no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims

These claims against vaccine manufacturers cannot normally be filed in state or federal civil courts, but instead must be heard in the Court of Claims, sitting without a jury. The program was established by the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), passed by the United States Congress in response to a threat to the vaccine supply due to a 1980s scare over the DPT vaccine. Despite the belief of most public health officials that claims of side effects were unfounded, large jury awards had been given to some plaintiffs, most DPT vaccine makers had ceased production, and officials feared the loss of herd immunity.[1]

Some parents of children with autism spectrum disorders have attributed the disorders' onset to vaccines, often citing the mercury-based preservative thiomersal as the cause, and have demanded compensation from vaccine makers. However, the mainstream medical and scientific communities have consistently found no link between routine childhood vaccines and autism.[2]

...Since 1988, the program has been funded by an excise tax of 75 cents on every purchased dose of covered vaccine.

=================================

No-fault = meaning Pharma can produce a toxic vaccine, not test it, sell it to the government, who will turn around and mandate that you must be vaccinated, then - if you get sick - you sue via this taxpayer-funded "court" and if you're lucky enough to get a judgment, the government (e.g., the taxpayers) will pay the claim.

Pharma doesn't have to pay a dime.

Perfect fascist government/corporate model.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 02:24:11 pm »

That doctor is a wimp.  His own kid has autism and he won't admit that there is a straight link between autism and vaccines.  He is being paid by FOX and probably Big Pharma.

We shouldn't be too excited about this lawsuit win.  The child has an underlying mitochondrial disease that has compromised her.  Many of the court cases have been lost with otherwise normal children.  BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 02:59:38 pm »

That doctor is a wimp.  His own kid has autism and he won't admit that there is a straight link between autism and vaccines.  He is being paid by FOX and probably Big Pharma.

We shouldn't be too excited about this lawsuit win.  The child has an underlying mitochondrial disease that has compromised her.  Many of the court cases have been lost with otherwise normal children.  BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

The 'mitochondrial disease' - previously undiagnosed, was a very convenient scapegoat. It reminds me of how the mental health industry pathologizes normal behavior to justify a 'medication' to treat it. I wonder if this mitochondrial disease is actually a normal difference in some humans; now characterized a 'disease' in order to keep the vaccines on the market. I suppose they will now require DNA screening for this disease prior to vaccination; the cost of which will be added to the excise tax on each vaccine dose. It always comes back to this: Pharma only takes profits, no losses.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 03:55:29 pm »
The 'mitochondrial disease' - previously undiagnosed, was a very convenient scapegoat. It reminds me of how the mental health industry pathologizes normal behavior to justify a 'medication' to treat it. I wonder if this mitochondrial disease is actually a normal difference in some humans; now characterized a 'disease' in order to keep the vaccines on the market. I suppose they will now require DNA screening for this disease prior to vaccination; the cost of which will be added to the excise tax on each vaccine dose. It always comes back to this: Pharma only takes profits, no losses.

That's what it is --a scapegoat. With lawyers they will find more scapegoats.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline davidnay

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 04:55:39 pm »
The vaccines didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it.

I looked up the definition of 'cause'.
cause (kôz)

noun

1.anything producing an effect or result
2.a person or thing acting voluntarily or involuntarily as the agent that brings about an effect or result: drinking was the cause of his downfall
3.a reason, motive, or ground for some action, feeling, etc.; esp., sufficient reason: cause for complaint
4.any objective or movement that a person or group is interested in and supports, esp. one involving social reform
5.Law an action or question to be resolved by a court of law

Offline Highland

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 07:09:34 am »
 "the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder"

I would be more inclined to believe that the viruses vaccines are bypassing most of the immune system that resides in the human digestive system. Children who are overloaded with vaccine and are also not getting the proper nutrients for the immune system because US doctors have become anti-nutrition anti-sun are at a high risk for the serious brain damage. Most of this US preventative medicine junk is brain damage. You have some sports people who are simply not getting all the high numbers of vaccines and are getting somewhat of an antidote with sports nutrition. A healthy new immigrant that did not grow up with vaccines and US processed junk food and soda pop can have the ability to work six days in a beef plant. A US vaccine-junk food brain damage victim ain't going to be able to do that. We had state supream court Judges in our family 100 years ago. No this ain't one hundred years ago but I still find myself wanting the proper compensation for the unnecessary removal of my tonsils and all the obvious damage from the vaccines such as a measurable percentage of brain damage and a greater risk of cancer etc.

Offline Highland

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 08:45:02 am »

How is Guillain-Barré Syndrome and other neurological disorders etc. allowed to be legally mutated into "an unknown mitochondrial disorder"????

H1N1 Vaccine Link to Guillain-Barré Syndrome Kept from Public
http://www.infowars.com/h1n1-vaccine-link-to-guillain-barre-syndrome-kept-from-public/

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 08:58:29 am »

My first impression of this doctor as well.  But I am pretty sure he is being paid handsomely by the Pharmaceutical companies to just say what they told him to say.  Which in my eyes doesn't make him a wimp, it makes him complicit to knowingly harming children!  Many a good people have research this information and come to the conclusion that vaccines were, and indeed are, the culprits.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Theo42

• Vaccine Risk
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 12:18:11 pm »

We should be excited, this disease could affect as many as 1 in 50 children.  That means, at a minimum, 1 in 50 children are susceptible to this vaccine injury.  Read this great article that outlines the issue:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/the-next-big-autism-bomb-_b_93627.html

My Blog on Vaccine Risk- A new resource tool in the fight!

http://vaccinerisk.blogspot.com/

Offline Highland

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:11 pm »
We should be excited, this disease could affect as many as 1 in 50 children.  That means, at a minimum, 1 in 50 children are susceptible to this vaccine injury.  Read this great article that outlines the issue:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/the-next-big-autism-bomb-_b_93627.html

Somehow this stuff does not seem exciting. It is brain damage that is being covered up in my opinion and also a form of state slavery, Child drug slavery. One in fifty are reported to be getting the brain damage and then you also have ten million or more children now on psych drugs with the republicans making law that placed a psychiatrist in each public school. Many of the children may have problems brought on by the vaccines however there are now so many children being put on the drugs that they can get away with drugging a healthy male child. Five year old children are the near future.

Offline Theo42

• Vaccine Risk
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 10:51:51 am »
Somehow this stuff does not seem exciting. It is brain damage that is being covered up in my opinion and also a form of state slavery, Child drug slavery. One in fifty are reported to be getting the brain damage and then you also have ten million or more children now on psych drugs with the republicans making law that placed a psychiatrist in each public school. Many of the children may have problems brought on by the vaccines however there are now so many children being put on the drugs that they can get away with drugging a healthy male child. Five year old children are the near future.
Let me clarify...

Not excited for 1 in 50 to be harmed by this, but this court award corners the establishment into at least admitting that this genetic defect (which is fairly common) does leave a child susceptible to sever damage.  However they want to term the damage is irrelevant.

It is a severe blow to the mindset that vaccines are harmless. 

That's all i'm saying...

Offline Highland

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 09:06:15 am »
Let me clarify...

Not excited for 1 in 50 to be harmed by this, but this court award corners the establishment into at least admitting that this genetic defect (which is fairly common) does leave a child susceptible to sever damage.  However they want to term the damage is irrelevant.

It is a severe blow to the mindset that vaccines are harmless. 

That's all i'm saying...

Alright but the main problem with the court decision is that apparently once again a lone Judge has been allowed to come to the conclusion about some mystical genetic defect or unknown mitochondria problem etc. This is continued non science eugenics and it shuffles all the blame on the trusting and unsuspecting or now possibly forcible drugged-vaccinated consumer.

Unknown mitochondrial disorders or mystical supposed genetic defects are the lies that are going to continue the disease, death and destruction of the US population that seems to be now consuming about ninety five percent of the worlds drugs.

There are doctor researchers who have lived many years with hunter gatherer Indians and making notes that they had never seen one get a disease that could be thought of as a genetic defect etc. The good health was all due to their diet. Now Indians are suffering from all kinds of bad diet problems such as overweight and diabetes etc.. When the doctor gives them a pill for the diabetes they tend to get more expensive disease such as liver and kidney disease etc..

Lets have a real non rigged Jury trail with a few mid east war veterans and perhaps some liberated Iraqis having various toxin exposures problems in their families and take some time to go over some of the real historical evidence of the situation happening here before we just latch on to claims about mystical genetic defects or unknown mitochondrial disorders etc.

Offline Theo42

• Vaccine Risk
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 10:18:05 am »
Alright but the main problem with the court decision is that apparently once again a lone Judge has been allowed to come to the conclusion about some mystical genetic defect or unknown mitochondria problem etc. This is continued non science eugenics and it shuffles all the blame on the trusting and unsuspecting or now possibly forcible drugged-vaccinated consumer.

Unknown mitochondrial disorders or mystical supposed genetic defects are the lies that are going to continue the disease, death and destruction of the US population that seems to be now consuming about ninety five percent of the worlds drugs.

There are doctor researchers who have lived many years with hunter gatherer Indians and making notes that they had never seen one get a disease that could be thought of as a genetic defect etc. The good health was all due to their diet. Now Indians are suffering from all kinds of bad diet problems such as overweight and diabetes etc.. When the doctor gives them a pill for the diabetes they tend to get more expensive disease such as liver and kidney disease etc..

Lets have a real non rigged Jury trail with a few mid east war veterans and perhaps some liberated Iraqis having various toxin exposures problems in their families and take some time to go over some of the real historical evidence of the situation happening here before we just latch on to claims about mystical genetic defects or unknown mitochondrial disorders etc.

I agree completely.  Unfortunately, this is the rigged game they have set up and my point is only that they may have slipped up here giving blame to the Mitochondrial disorder with vaccine causing the brain damage because of the potential frequency of the disease.

If nothing else, this should give parents reason to doubt and should also point out the underlying problem with vaccinating everyone indiscriminately. 

To your point, I don't vaccinate my kids and try to keep them on a clean diet because I believe these 'genetic' diseases and chronic illnesses are caused by them.  I'm actually jealous of them that they have a fighting chance because they have not had the poisons!

Offline skywokker

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 01:03:05 pm »
Here's a great source for Infowars articles on vaccines compiled over the past year for anyone doing research on the subject (under News and Info section):

http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-death-panels-tip-of-the-iceberg/

Offline Highland

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 07:42:34 am »
I agree completely.  Unfortunately, this is the rigged game they have set up and my point is only that they may have slipped up here giving blame to the Mitochondrial disorder with vaccine causing the brain damage because of the potential frequency of the disease.

If nothing else, this should give parents reason to doubt and should also point out the underlying problem with vaccinating everyone indiscriminately. 

To your point, I don't vaccinate my kids and try to keep them on a clean diet because I believe these 'genetic' diseases and chronic illnesses are caused by them.  I'm actually jealous of them that they have a fighting chance because they have not had the poisons!

Apparently the latest scientific studies point to the fact that a good diet goes on to effect future generations. This new information tends to nullify the idea of eugenics that is based on the old idea of supposed permanent disease traits passed on by heredity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Your Children’s Genes

Did you know that any changes in your genetic expression made during your lifetime may get passed on to your children?
A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences studied two groups of genetically identical pregnant mice.
Both groups were fed a normal diet. The only exception was that the second group received supplements that positively affect gene expression (B12, folate, zinc, and choline).
Both groups of mice gave birth to female mice. Those mice then gave birth as well.
The end result? The original “grandparent” group that received supplements passed on the changes in gene expression to the children and grandchildren.2
If you’re planning on having kids, this is huge. The actions you take today will most likely affect them and their own children.
One of the easiest ways to affect your gene expression in this lifetime is to live in a healthy environment. Take personal responsibility and eat right and exercise.
Avoid bad habits like smoking, excess drinking, and eating chemical-laden junk foods. All these negatively affect your genes and predispose you to disease

Offline mouse

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 10:33:33 pm »
If anyone is dealing with this on a personal level (like I have), there is some very good information on generationrescue.org.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 08:30:29 am »

How is Guillain-Barré Syndrome and other neurological disorders etc. allowed to be legally mutated into "an unknown mitochondrial disorder"????

H1N1 Vaccine Link to Guillain-Barré Syndrome Kept from Public
http://www.infowars.com/h1n1-vaccine-link-to-guillain-barre-syndrome-kept-from-public/

Autsim is even being diagnosed in dog here in the UK

The same 'conditions' burden vaccinated dogs, so many breeds are diagnosed with demyelinating diseases of some sort or another, neurological diseases, cancer, GI dysfunction, epilepsy, diabetes .... you name it

Of course those from 'up above' are always quick to pin it down to genetics, of course you will always find an aberration but its what cause that in the first place, theres genetic inheritance and, er well genetic inheritance

I first became aware of vaccines causing demyelination in the 1990's when I was discovered they had been aware of this for some decades

Offline djtn

• We will NEVER forget ...
2011/02/24

I was very disappointed to read this article on Doctors refusing to treat children who have not been vaccinated.

Doctors Refusing to See Unvaccinated Children

The doctor who is mentioned in the article is upset because people don't trust his judgment and eduction!!! >:(  Imagine the NERVE of the PARENTS thinking for themselves!!!  ::)  ::)

In support of this position, the article also lists another link to a page that supposedly disproves that there is a link between Autism and Vaccines.  But the CDC is listed as the source of that data!

CDC Study Shows No Vaccine, Autism Link

So now the practitioners of Western "Medicine" (VooDoo medicine) are going to force their patients to submit to this NWO / Globalist agenda - or turn them away in their need.
"The jaws of power are always open to devour, and her arm is always stretched out – if possible – to destroy the freedom of thinking, speaking, and writing."

"Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud – is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people."

John Adams

Offline TARA

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 02:47:34 am »
Video Below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD9T35IM83U

This is great !
not for the poor little girl of course but for the truth about vaccines to get out there.
Im surprised fox covered this.

This video is not uvalaible for Greece unfortunately...  :(
Let him that would move the world first move himself.

Socrates