Author Topic: US troops involved in government mandated Rituals  (Read 67367 times)

Offline tradesman

Re: US troops involved in government mandated Rituals
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 07:09:43 pm »
I think this article warrents a posting:

Mysterious ‘Ritual’ Performed By United States Military Forces In Babylon Raises Concerns Of Muslim And Russian Orthodox Religious Leaders

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today on a bizarre religious ritual being preformed by elements of the United States Military, including some of their top leaders, in the closed Military Zone of the ancient city of Babylon in the Iraqi War Zone.

Seen by Russian satellite photos taken of the areas around Babylon, these reports state that the Americans have constructed a nearly one kilometer circle around their massive excavation of Babylon of a ‘Feathered Serpent’ in an apparent ritual relating to the ‘ancient objects’ they are about to unearth and have stationed giant US Military Cargo aircraft to bring to the United States, and which they have apparently been waiting to do on the specific date of April 16th.

Upon the complaints of the Iraqi Government to the Americans for the destruction of Babylon the US Military remains to this day defiant, and as we can read as reported by the UK’s Independent News Service in their article titled "US colonel offers Iraq an apology of sorts for devastation of Babylon", and which says:

"In an act of at least partial contrition, an officer in charge of the US military occupation of Babylon in 2003 and 2004 has offered to make a formal apology for the destruction his troops wrought on the ancient site. Colonel John Coleman, former chief of staff for the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq, said yesterday that if the head of the Iraqi antiquities board wanted an apology, "if it makes him feel good, we can certainly give him one".

I look on the forum from time to time, some good stuff here....

May I ask your source for this material?

Offline whitelocust

• Hile, Gunslingers!
The world has moved on.

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 08:41:17 pm »
if you're interested in that kind of stuff checkout the videos by MICHAEL TSARION.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=michael+tsarion

He's also got an excellent Video Series called "Origins and Oracles".
Available from his website or your favorite torrent.
Michael also has lots of free radio interviews on his website.
http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

Offline Mr Grinch

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2007, 09:56:14 pm »
Huh???

Now this is strange! There's an awful lot of things said in that which isn't backed with proof it seems. You know of any other sources on this, and when all that took place? Sounds very strange indeed. Almost sounds like an antiquities grab/theft.

I'd like to know about this story.

Hi Boss.

Ran across some more of this stuff.  The U.S. is in possession of the Bablylonian Talmud, and has been when they 'secured' Iraq and looted their antiquities.  But why?

"Kabbalist Blesses Jones: Now´s the Time to Find Holy Lost Ark", Israel National News, May 19, 2005

"An unnamed Kabbalist has granted blessing to famed archeologist Dr. Vendyl Jones to uncover the Holy Ark of the Covenant. Jones plans to excavate the Lost Ark by the Tisha B’Av Fast this summer. The famed archaeologist, the inspiration for the 'Indiana Jones' movie series, has spent most of his life searching for the Ark of the Covenant. The ark was the resting place of the Ten Commandments, given to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai, and was hidden just before the destruction of the First Temple. The Talmud says the Ark is hidden in a secret passage under the Temple Mount. Jones says that the tunnel actually continues 18 miles southward, and that the Ark was brought through the tunnel to its current resting place in the Judean Desert."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting, no?

And here's another interesting bit (maybe this should be moved to the "Temple Mount" thread, but thought it might have some relevance here:

"Gerrer Rebbe Shlit"a: 'Moshiach this year, or by the end of next year'," Lazer Beams Kabbalist Website, June 30, 2005

"Rabbi Yakov Aryeh Alter, better known as the Gerrer Rebbe, one of the world's most prominent, respected, and influential rabbinical leaders joins the lineup of Tzaddikim who expect the arrival of Moshiach in the nearest future. Expressing himself in Yiddish, the Gerrer Rebbe Shlit"a said recently, 'Moshiach will come this year, or by the end of next year'."

"After news of the Melitzer Rebbe's comment last week (that this is the generation of Moshiach) spread like wildfire throughout Israel, I was approached by a leading Gerrer Chassid who told me that the Gerrer Rebbe made a similar statement at his home on Passover Seder Night, nine weeks ago ... Yesterday, I met with Rabbi Shlomo Tzvi Alter - one of the Gerrer Rebbe's sons who, along with his brothers, heard the Rebbe say emphatically before Kiddush, 'Moshiach will come this year, or by the end of next year'. After the Seder, the Rebbe concluded by saying in Yiddish, 'We'll soon discover that the entire Golus was worth eating one little piece of meat (alluding to the korban Pesach, or Pascal lamb, which G-d willing we'll all be eating in the Holy Temple this coming Passover)' ... meaning that we have no idea of the value of Moshiach, the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, korbonos, and the spiritual treasures that are in store for us."

"When one of his sons asked him to elaborate, the Rebbe refused, saying, "Ich hob schoin gezugt tzu fil," or, "I've already said too much."

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 10:50:42 pm »
They have the Talmud?.. Yikes!  'Moshiach..(Jewish messiah)..?  Azazal..?

Maybe I AM paranoid, but that seems to indicate an undesirable pattern.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline SeanHannity

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 11:24:16 pm »
all of these things are discussed daily at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php very interesting things over there in that forum.......

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 11:57:07 pm »
all of these things are discussed daily at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php very interesting things over there in that forum.......

LOL.  YOu are not joking.  But it seems like it'd be a full time job to wade through all the disinfo/Elvis sightings etc to find the good stuff.

Offline Al-CIAda

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 12:08:43 am »
Well after watching the filth at Bohemian Grove, I'm not at all suprised.

Offline Wyurm

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 01:34:25 am »
You're venturing into David Icke territory here. I am well aware of the info related to the Nephilim / Anunnaki, however, most modern reports are unsubstantiated by any actual evidence. There are quite a few who believe in Nibiru, the Anunnaki, etc.... and that this is the source of the tyranny being pushed upon us today, however there is little to prove that the elites are anything more than selfish, greedy, tyrannical men (humans).

However, should you wish to persue this topic, you should look at the sources below:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward185.htm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=syP6I6L3ZGE&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc (low quality, but a Fox channel interview)

The basic idea is that the Anunnaki mentioned in Sumarian beliefs were not mythical gods, but rather reptilian aliens that genetically engineered humans into existance. The supposedly did this to use humans as a slave race to mine gold and other minerals that they needed to save their atmosphere. The planet they supposedly come from is called Nibiru also sometimes called planet X. This view requires that you substitute planets for gods in the Sumarian creation story. Nibiru is believed to have a comet-like orbit around the sun and there have been many claims about it getting close to Earth. One of the more common predictions is to loop the Mayan 2012 prophesy in with Nibiru's crossing.

I am open-minded and do not outright reject this possibility, however, my main concern is that if I were to be looking for reptiles and the story is untrue, then my future contemplations on the Anunnaki would be made from a FEMA camp. If you sincerely care about stopping the NWO, it is important to stay informed, but not a good idea to get side-tracked so far that you forget what the real fight is about.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 02:38:54 am »
Actually I think David Icke ventured into the Sitchin zone, at least Sitchin has hard evidence in the form of tablets. (maybe not proof).

David Icke is the 'Area of unprovability'. (he's King disinfo if there is one,... reptilians?  That is awful hard to take on faith.)

Its impossible to not consider when looking into the occult. When I first approached this topic I was looking into the 'why?', and the 'when?' (illuminati) but with the whole 500,000,000 population (Pike and the guidestones), the 3 world wars, and the 2012 as the possible pole shift......

That would be quite a chaos from which to bring order. If I were the elite with underground shelters, unlimited resources, and I knew the slaves, oops people would soon suffer a massive Die-off (90-95%) would a number like 500 mil be better than 5 bil to have in existence at the time of the planet crossing?

If you came out of your shelter with 50 mil total population it would be easier to start the whole thing over than if it was  10 x that.

Not to mention with all the technology you could pose as Gods to the new generations of ignorant children.  :( >:( >:( :-X :-\ :'(

So if the NWO is just a way to kill us down to 500,000,000 as many indicators would suggest, this is relevant.

Whatever you believe about the past, or the future, the present is all focked up. Im sure we can all agree there is not a lot of reason to be optimistic at this time.

It's all so other level, like the CIA. Thats how it seems to work in real life unfortunately. Im much less optimistic about the nature of the beast based on the way I now perceive it.

Voltaire

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 11:33:43 am »
You're venturing into David Icke territory here. I am well aware of the info related to the Nephilim / Anunnaki, however, most modern reports are unsubstantiated by any actual evidence. There are quite a few who believe in Nibiru, the Anunnaki, etc.... and that this is the source of the tyranny being pushed upon us today, however there is little to prove that the elites are anything more than selfish, greedy, tyrannical men (humans).

However, should you wish to persue this topic, you should look at the sources below:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward185.htm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=syP6I6L3ZGE&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc (low quality, but a Fox channel interview)

The basic idea is that the Anunnaki mentioned in Sumarian beliefs were not mythical gods, but rather reptilian aliens that genetically engineered humans into existance. The supposedly did this to use humans as a slave race to mine gold and other minerals that they needed to save their atmosphere. The planet they supposedly come from is called Nibiru also sometimes called planet X. This view requires that you substitute planets for gods in the Sumarian creation story. Nibiru is believed to have a comet-like orbit around the sun and there have been many claims about it getting close to Earth. One of the more common predictions is to loop the Mayan 2012 prophesy in with Nibiru's crossing.

I am open-minded and do not outright reject this possibility, however, my main concern is that if I were to be looking for reptiles and the story is untrue, then my future contemplations on the Anunnaki would be made from a FEMA camp. If you sincerely care about stopping the NWO, it is important to stay informed, but not a good idea to get side-tracked so far that you forget what the real fight is about.

Hi, and thanks for the links.  I'll have a look, but I'm more convinced of the Biblical account of the Nephilim as being the offspring of human women and fallen angels.  Just seems more logical to me as everything else that is occurring (NEW WORLD ORDER wise) is spelled out in scripture as well.  I didn't realize this initially......I only started to learn about the NWO plan after 9-11. For me, the real fight:
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark workd and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.     Ephesians 6:12

Offline SeanHannity

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 04:57:51 pm »
LOL.  YOu are not joking.  But it seems like it'd be a full time job to wade through all the disinfo/Elvis sightings etc to find the good stuff.

yeah but its pretty easy to ignore the things your not interested in over there.  elvis sightings type thing is not what ats is all about.  ats is not too childish ...there are a few childish people over there but the moderators are very stricked with the type of information that people are allowed to put there.   in other words the mods do not allow garbage to be posted there.  they check all new threads and if they find out its is misinfo or a hoax the user is given a warning if the person keeps it up he/she is banned.  makes it a better place for information.... all the subjects that are there are really deep in subject...  some very intelligent people over there that have historical information that will really wake you up to the "matrix" that we live in.  go see for yourself.  spend a few days there and you will be ats addicted.   alex jones supporters over there too :)   .....as far as the reptilian thing goes....well i can see where they come from....satan is deemed reptilian all thru the bible....the serpent and the dragon are two of the major examples.....and the elite uses reptilian symbology all the time and we all know who they bow to.  this is satans empire since the fall in the beginning.  go watch "Riddles in Stone" that alex promotes http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/riinstsmyofa.html and see for yourself. 

if you want an example of an interesting thread check this out...this is one of the longest threads over there with about 65 pages so far....undo has really done his homework on this....this maybe one of the reasons we are in iraq...maybe ties into the rituals being talked about here...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread197741/pg1

here are some threads that ive been involved in in the last year...

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates      
criss angel discussion...      
The Anti-Christian conspiracy      
Stargates are real      
Atlantis and its inhabitants the original White Race?      
King Lucifer   
Bowman Now Calls For Impeachment: Asks Military To Refuse Orders To Attack IRAN    
2012 End of World?      
The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code      
Something has to be done about Bill O'reilly      
Harder To Believe In - God or Aliens?   
The 3 minutes BEFORE the student got tasered @ Kerry's Q&A
maybe god was an alien afterall?      
How will schizophrenic, bi polar people survive?      
NEW Code found on Dollar Bill      
We Now Have YouTube and Google Video BBcode and ATS!      
Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles aimed at USA?      
Confused on the Bin Laden tapes?   
War Costing $720 Million Each Day, Group Says
can someone tell me how to put youtube vids onto dvd??      
who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving      
Who were the other Messiahs?      
Why is CNN stepping on Ron Paul?      
Systematic Mental Reprogramming?      
Dimming Sun?      
Illuminist Architecture      
Who will be our saviour/destroyer?      
Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis (ATS.Video)      
23 - cultural meme or independent weirdness?      

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2007, 11:29:41 pm »
Hi Sean....

Will take a gander.  And yes - I have the DVD's of America's Secret Beginnings...both of them. Fascinating stuff.  Just makes you realize how much BS we've been fed for so long.  The site of those who produced them is what woke me up to the NWO......6 or so years ago.  And everything they have predicted thus far (Iraq/Afghan war, NAFTA, the NAU, etc) has happened or is happening so feel like their info is well researched and not Disinfo.

Thanks.   ;D

Offline freethought

• without you there is no nwo!
    • Stop the NWO
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 12:11:26 am »
It wouldnt suprise me if indeed one of the secret , black magic boys clubs running the us was up to wierd rituals.
But come on guys the source isnt very trust worthy, they cant even format a decent webpage!
Hey Ken,I just wanted to let you know how Spankful mike and I are...  (  Spankful?!? )

Offline Stan

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 01:27:23 am »
Strange for sure, but not very suprising. The NWO had their tentacles all over the Nazis and those guys more than dabbled in this stuff.
(Ive got images of helicopters and what appear to be jets carved in ancient  Egyptian pyramids, but I dont know how to post them.)
I think I saw that in a video or something a few weeks ago. Very odd.

http://www.vejprty.com/abyhelic.htm

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 11:02:18 am »
Wow, that is insane... Where did you get those from?

Offline Darlinglasher

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 12:36:35 pm »
To the person who posted the pictures of mars-
I have never been quite sure how to feel about those mounds on mars...

those pictures are really stirring though, and the first i have seen of those particular formations..

i dont know what to think yet about that.

where did you get that from?

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2007, 01:09:30 pm »
Not sure, but theres a lot on my previous links, heres one click off one of them.
http://mars-earth.com/cydonia_eygpt/
from
http://xfacts.com/mars_sub.htm
which is from here.
http://www.ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=7&z=1

Theres a good chance that I originally did a google image search, thats Where I started down the Mars rabbit hole.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=mars+structures&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&q=mars+tubes&btnG=Search+Images
Yikes looky what I just now found!??? (1st image search)

Voltaire

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2007, 01:19:13 pm »
Even freakier....

Voltaire

Offline Darlinglasher

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 03:23:47 pm »
These pictures are amazing.,.
it's hard not to believe something is going on.

About the possibility of a stargate in Iraq-
The current issue of Nexus magazine has an article written by a man who claims among other things that he has been employed by the US gov't, and had first hand verbal warning about 9/11 and that there have been permanent bases on Mars, and that there are natural stargates as well as man-made ones... he mentions something called a "looking glass" which was interesting too..

I recommend picking up a current issue.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2007, 04:04:05 pm »
I dont know where I got those pics of the city with the highlighted edges but on the same page I got the one called temple...It seems to show a S.A. style step pyramid with a small temple on top just like the Mexican Pyramids....

Voltaire

Offline Stan

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2007, 06:47:49 pm »
Wow, that is insane... Where did you get those from?
Me? It was from here... http://www.vejprty.com/abyhelic.htm

Or just do a search on 'abydos helicopter'.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2007, 07:49:08 pm »
Me? It was from here... http://www.vejprty.com/abyhelic.htm

Or just do a search on 'abydos helicopter'.

What struck me about that site is how similar the linguistic/semantic style is to the sites that portray freemasonry as an innocent club for gentleman. So reasonable and summarily dismissive, yet subtle.

There are a couple paragraphs that read like Govt brand psy op opinion installer programs. Let me explain myself...
------------------------------------------------------------
"If this were modern art, we would have no doubt that it clearly shows a helicopter next to a stacked formation of three harder to identify advanced craft. Disavowal stems strictly from the fact that this art is over 3,000 years old, and we know that there was no advanced technology and science in our misty past - don't we? "
                                               ----------
                                         (well Dont You?????? nudge nudge)
and

"The top machine in the stack could be anything - a boat, a hovercraft, a tank, even a flying saucer, or a vimana. Below it seems to be a large airplane, or airship, possibly carrying a big object underneath, perhaps to the craft pictured below.Could it be a behemoth futuristic ship further off in the distance?

The scene had caused some sensation in the nineties, but soon Egyptologists had identified at least two sets of overlapping hieroglyphics in this picture. This proffered a simple scientific explanation: What we see is a palimpsest, i.e., an accidental illusion. First there were some original glyphs, which were later hidden by plaster, and replaced by a set of different glyphs, engraved partially in stone and partially in plaster. Eventually, the plaster fell out, and the overlapping hieroglyphs began looking like images of modern craft..

Like it or not, there is no denying that the images seem composed of standard hieroglyphs, although it must be pointed out that some are strangely distorted. Is this the final word then?"
                               --------------------------- (well is it??? poke poke)
------------------------------------------------------
(Notice how he explains it as a 'coincidence' and sites 'Egyptologists' to turn the (lazy brain off) responsibility of thinking over to the 'Experts',.. typical psy op technique)

Remind you of 911 debunking too?

This is actually really kind of simplistic as hes just trying to play to your Instinct To CONFORM. Its human nature to want to go with the herd.

One thing Ive learned in the last year or so since I took the red pill,:

Trusting the opinions of experts is exactly what has made this world so bad at least recently. They absolutely want us (humanity) to be dependent on them for everything, an expert technocracy where all are dependent to such a degree as to be nearly worthless.(like we are now)

I know grown people who dont know how to make soup from scratch w/o bullion or packets of broth. Let alone how to fish, shoot, or trap I mean how are they gonna feed themselves?

I would not be surprised if the writer of that article is a linguist or trained psychiatrist/psychologist or actual psy ops.

Voltaire

Offline Darlinglasher

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2007, 03:12:55 pm »
Mr Grinch-

In regards to what you said about people in other words 'owning' information and then dispensing it out in a slightly (or totally) skewed manner, so as to portray this or that in any light they choose-

Absolutely, and they do that with everything...history, pop culture, nutritional health, science, technology...

I have always had an aversion to whatever authority claims to be an authority... call it a rebelion issue, or whatever.,.

The mere fact that this rests uneasy with you is a good indication that you have a sense of discernment..
and the fact that we were raised in a society that was meant to strip us of such ability means that we had good parents and/or we are among the blessed.
And i dont mean that out of vanity. Because now we have responsibilty.. but anyway, I'm digressing (severely) <: .
I wouldn't be suprised if these fantastic pictures did portray a culture on mars.. if there were stargates in the desert along side a demon that lies in wait a few milleniea...

I found this website a few years ago, I think you may find ineresting:
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/mars.html

Offline Dekieon

• ShackledEarth.com
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2007, 07:35:13 pm »
I am trying to find where this place in Iraq is. Is it still called Babylon? I looked on google maps, can can't find a babylon anywhere close to Iraq.

The best conspiracy videos on the net ... All in one place!
www.ShackledEarth.com

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 11:37:46 pm »

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dekieon

• ShackledEarth.com
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2007, 08:31:32 am »
thank you very much for the map.
The best conspiracy videos on the net ... All in one place!
www.ShackledEarth.com

Offline xvyxx

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2007, 11:34:51 am »
The god of Babylon was Marduk.  Marduk is known by many names - most notably Baal & Lucifer.

The Freemasons call Lucifer (Baal) "The God of Light".  Many of Freemasonry's rituals are directly related to the worship/adoration of and dedication to Lucifer.  Most Freemasons are not aware of the connection but that doesn't matter.

A large percentage of the founding fathers were Freemasons and Freemasonry still has a strong grip on the US Government. 

It would therefore be logical that the US is very interested in any archealogical relics found in Babylon.

Offline Darlinglasher

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2007, 04:34:47 pm »
That's right.. Marduk.,.,
from my memory, don't they sacrafice to marduk annually? painting someone in gold...something something...

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2007, 12:42:36 am »
This rabbit hole, Iraq is the big one in my opinion, there is so much documented historically disputed truth/religion/lore, and so many artifacts that contradict mainstream accepted reality/belief it must be important to these fiends running the NWO....from the top non video link on ....
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=6926.msg27880#msg27880

http://www.xfacts.com/iraq2003/6.html
Tablet telling the Epic of Creation

Neo-Assyrian, 7th century BC
From Nineveh, northern Iraq

Part of the library of King Ashurbanipal

This is one of a series of tall narrow cuneiform tablets that tell the story of the creation of the gods Apsu and Tiamat out of primordial waters. This particular tablet relates the episode in which the god Anshar summons the gods to celebrate Marduk's appointment as champion following his defeat of Tiamat.

The younger gods disturb Tiamat, and Apsu, her husband, decides to destroy them. However, before he can act, he is killed by the gods. Tiamat is enraged and gathers an army of monsters and demons and marches in revenge. The gods, gathered in assembly, at first are unable to face Tiamat. Eventually Marduk, a young god, steps forward and offers to fight Tiamat, in return for the throne of heaven. The gods agree and Marduk gathers his weapons. Tiamat's army is defeated and she is killed. From her body Marduk creates the heavens and earth and, from the blood of a defeated giant, humans are created to serve the gods.

The Epic was recited on the fourth day of the New Year Festival in Babylon, which took place in April. On this day the king's right to rule was symbolically renewed by the gods. The story probably has its origin in the second millennium BC, but was still known in the fifth to sixth centuries AD.

Length: 21 cm
Width: 6.2 cm
Thickness: 2.5 cm

Excavated by A.H. Layard

J.B. Pritchard, Ancient Near Eastern texts relating to the Old Testament, 3rd ed. (Princeton University Press, 1969), pp. 106-9

S. Dalley, Myths from Mesopotamia: Creation, The Flood, Gilgamesh and others (Oxford University Press, 1991), pp. 154-62

T.C. Mitchell, The Bible in the British Museum: interpreting the evidence (London, The British Museum Press, 1988), p. 69, no. 32

Voltaire

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2007, 03:55:28 am »
This is some other level stuff like this whole thread but relevant to the whole hidden mystery technology angle.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8172093674121637649

Voltaire

Offline saint_berzerker

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 11:24:03 pm »
alright, i'm scared.

scholars have suggested that the nephilim (fallen angels) are buried beneath babylon

I don't know what scholars believe this...at least biblical scholars.

I've been into the Evangelical/Christian "movement" for a long time and have never heard of this.

Steve Quayle does say some outrageous things, and I hope to God they aren't true.  He really made some wild "prophecies" on the show Friday that freaked me out, but I don't know too much about this guy.

Anybody know much about this guy?  I've checked out his site and some of the stuff is just out there/weird.

Offline al0152

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2007, 10:05:30 pm »
Most of what Sorcha Faal writes is psycho-babble.

Just keep that in mind...

HE is not even RUSSIAN...nor is it a lady.. Some guy did blew a whistle on this nut case who happens some fat loser somewhere in MID-UNITED STATES.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline Stan

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2007, 01:59:07 am »
"INTERNET PERSON TURNS OUT TO BE FAT MALE WITH FAKED NATIONALITY"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :fourhorsemen:

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2007, 06:14:45 pm »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline anti-anti-anti

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2008, 01:32:58 pm »
Most of what Sorcha Faal writes is psycho-babble.

Just keep that in mind...

I'm with Kregener

People will believe anything

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2008, 10:52:17 pm »
I don't know what scholars believe this...at least biblical scholars.

I've been into the Evangelical/Christian "movement" for a long time and have never heard of this.

Steve Quayle does say some outrageous things, and I hope to God they aren't true.  He really made some wild "prophecies" on the show Friday that freaked me out, but I don't know too much about this guy.

Anybody know much about this guy?  I've checked out his site and some of the stuff is just out there/weird.

Well, the Bible itself says the Nephilim were around before Noah's time...and "After that".  And what does Jesus say about the timing of his return......that it would be as in the 'days of Noah".

The existence of Nephilim would certainly explain a lot of things about ancient history's seemingly impossible technological accomplishments.  As well as explain   their 'mythology'.  Up until Heinrich Schliemann discovered ancient Troy in the mound at Hissalik, Turkey - people thought the Trojan War was just a myth.  Why is it far-fetched to believe that the 'men of reknown' mentioned in Genesis may have been actual figures in human history?  Half angelic/half human offspring certainly would have been capable of great feats of strength, etc. (Heracules, etc) 

Whether or not they are looking for 'stargates' in Iraq (Ancient Sumer)....or those flaming 'cherubim' mentioned in Genesis......apparently they DID find the Babylonian Talmud they were after.

Offline rustygunn

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:24 am »
When I was in the US Navy, I had to go through an initiation as we crossed the equator.  At the time, I did not understand why the military would put their crew through something that seemed so pagan.  I thought it was ridiculous and silly.  It wasn't until I woke up that I realized that it was not just a silly ceremony.  I'm still not sure why they do it, but I believe there is a purpose...and I don't think its good. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellback