Author Topic: TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 cops  (Read 83126 times)

Offline Ron in Los Angeles

• The Constitution of the United States of America
"What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?" Nick Lowe, 1974

One more thing:
http://www.theandrewmeyer.com/columns/iraq_the_media_and_shannons_dad.asp
This is the "diatribe" that this person wrote....just thought it was worth a look

Offline David Rothscum

Re: TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 c
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2007, 06:43:22 am »
What's worst is the reaction of the media in particular people like O'reilly. They don't care if you think it's good or not, they want you to get used to it and think it's funny, like the way you're used to politicians lying. It's not normal, it's outrageous and there's no place for debate on this.

Offline HEX

:o WOW! That's the first time I noticed the guy signal them to take him off. He did look pretty concerned about the Skull and Bones question. It really is time to organize and do something. I ate to say it but I think it's gonna take violence. Everybody on here should be trying to get together and organize. Other wise we are just bitching. I dont care if I get put on some sort of watch list for saying that either. We have to stop being afrade of stuff like that.

:o WOW! That's the first time I noticed the guy signal them to take him off. He did look pretty concerned about the Skull and Bones question. It really is time to organize and do something. I ate to say it but I think it's gonna take violence. Everybody on here should be trying to get together and organize. Other wise we are just bitching. I dont care if I get put on some sort of watch list for saying that either. We have to stop being afrade of stuff like that.

Hey Hex,
I understand exactly what you are saying. However, i think we can organize without planning violence.  If we can keep the restoration of the US Constitution nonviolent, then we do not need to sink the level of the evil bastards who have hijacked our world.  I will say, "plan for the worst and hope for the best" is my strategy.  Regarding watch lists; I am sure that all of us are on many lists...if they want us they will find us. Anyway, my hope is that we can organize and defeat these evil people using nonviolent protests.  I do not think it is "bitching" to discuss the nonviolent options for change; however, I do more than my fair share of bitching so I will STFU.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

promoting the killing of anyone (even those that commit genocide) will get you banned from this forum.

There are hundreds of other places to post that material.

This forum's primary purpose is to awaken hundreds of millions of sleeping patriots so they are aware of the invisible (and becoming more visible) prison they currently live in.

Because if we do that, the constitution will be restored without a shot fired.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline HEX

promoting the killing of anyone (even those that commit genocide) will get you banned from this forum.

There are hundreds of other places to post that material.

This forum's primary purpose is to awaken hundreds of millions of sleeping patriots to be aware of the invisible (and becoming more visible) prison we currently live in.

Because if we do that, the constitution will be restored without a shot fired.

I never said anything about killing anybody. When the time comes for a revolution there will be blood shed though. The powers that be will not have it any other way. Either way though, we should all be trying to organize with each other, but that does not mean we have to be violent.

Offline Tonytone42

Re: Incredible! Student arrested, tackled tasered for asking about skull and bon
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2012, 10:58:58 pm »
yeah, the students are a bunch of apathetic dumbslumps
   they'll be the same ones who stand by idle as their parents are taken from them, then their children, then they will whine when the police arrest them too....
american adult babies , is what they all are. I would have been shouting and yelling, and if it was me being attacked, I would have done some serious nutkicking.....
       AMEN