Author Topic: 24/7 Microwave hearing  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Banzinator

24/7 Microwave hearing
« on: October 28, 2008, 11:41:58 pm »
5 weeks ago I started hearing microwave sounds in the background and they never stopped.  I have no history of tinnitus and I don't listen to loud music or anything.  Also the sound changes frequency and pitch from time to time, like it is artificial.  It even pulses sometimes.  When I cover my ears I can still "hear" it so it isn't a traditional auditory effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX7Ar3Z-oTo

That is what I hear 24/7

This isn't a video of me, but this guy describes it word for word:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVVuFz2TuQ

Anyone have any thoughts?  This stuff keeps waking me up in the middle of the night and it makes it incredibly difficult to think.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: 24/7 Microwave hearing
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 11:46:41 pm »
picture black or white, and think of nothing at all.

i mean force yourself to think of nothingness.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 11:56:53 pm »
picture black or white, and think of nothing at all.

i mean force yourself to think of nothingness.

still hear it lol

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 12:06:38 am »
still hear it lol

sh*t get tinfoil! lol

i think it may be nerve related but im not sure but i had it when i was young and it went away as i blocked it out over time.

my aunt always told me that ambiance works to cancel it out like music or i hate to say it tv. or grab some 70 proof or higher to sooth it.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 12:14:26 am »
sh*t get tinfoil! lol

i think it may be nerve related but im not sure but i had it when i was young and it went away as i blocked it out over time.

my aunt always told me that ambiance works to cancel it out like music or i hate to say it tv. or grab some 70 proof or higher to sooth it.

i strongly suspect it is a psychotronic, either haarp or cell phone tower or something.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=91912&page=1

i keep getting brainfog with it too and sometimes it gets super loud

as i said, it changes frequency and pitch and sounds synthetic.  it even pulses sometimes

i already tried music to drown it out to no avail.  and meditating.  even sleep doesnt stop it, i have had dreams where i hear it there and then it wakes me up.

Offline Amd304912

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 12:19:04 am »
take off your watch if you wear one, its magnetic waves from the earth. i noticed it has a lot to do with copper wires in houses and if you go outside far from electric there is a reverse effect.

idk if you focus on it there is a possibility to find out exactly what is the source, then you gotta work from there.

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 12:38:37 am »
take off your watch if you wear one, its magnetic waves from the earth. i noticed it has a lot to do with copper wires in houses and if you go outside far from electric there is a reverse effect.

idk if you focus on it there is a possibility to find out exactly what is the source, then you gotta work from there.

ty for the help.  i hear it when im outside and when i drive.  i havent been far from electricity for a while but ill take note of it when i am.

Lucian Solaris

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 02:55:46 am »
Are you consuming foods with MSG and/or are you using artificial sweeteners?

How about any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics?  Any prescription or recreational narcotics?  Alcohol and/or smoking?

ty for the help.  i hear it when im outside and when i drive.  i havent been far from electricity for a while but ill take note of it when i am.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:21 am »
5 weeks ago I started hearing microwave sounds in the background and they never stopped.  I have no history of tinnitus and I don't listen to loud music or anything.  Also the sound changes frequency and pitch from time to time, like it is artificial.  It even pulses sometimes.  When I cover my ears I can still "hear" it so it isn't a traditional auditory effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX7Ar3Z-oTo

That is what I hear 24/7

This isn't a video of me, but this guy describes it word for word:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVVuFz2TuQ

Anyone have any thoughts?  This stuff keeps waking me up in the middle of the night and it makes it incredibly difficult to think.

Which ear do you hear it in? The left or the right?

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 09:19:03 am »
Are you consuming foods with MSG and/or are you using artificial sweeteners?

How about any anti-depressants or anti-psychotics?  Any prescription or recreational narcotics?  Alcohol and/or smoking?

none of the above

Offline Banzinator

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 09:20:44 am »
Which ear do you hear it in? The left or the right?

it alternates.  sometimes it is neither ear and sounds like it is coming from the very inside of my head.  sometimes it pulses, sometimes it changes pitch/frequency.

it hasn't been as prominent for the last 2 weeks but i still hear it from time to time.

Offline Montag

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 09:46:13 am »
go to a spa/wellness center and go into one of those sensory deprivation tanks

go on a hike into the wilderness, make a campfire and relax with some freinds

take a magnet and rub it all around your head, if somehow you have a brain-implant

try tin foil

try smoking a joint

try swimming, and going underwater

sit in a sauna/hottub

read a book out loud for a while

see a doctor to get your head examined

dont see a psycologist, they will just give you pills

hope one of these ideas helps, good luck