Globalization and the plan for New Word Order > Vaccine information

More eugenics: For every pack of pampers you buy, a young woman is sterilized

(1/4) > >>

David Rothscum:
I discovered this too late, but this action is still going on worldwide until December 31. Everyone always asks what we can do to fight these psychopaths, well, here's one thing we can do. The advantage we have over the elite is in our numbers, and they try to fight this by keeping our people from having children. They do this around the planet, but in the 3rd world this is easier to prove, because they think they can get away with a lot more there, there is little medical apparature and when a doctor makes a shocking discovery, the general public thinks of him as a crazy medicine man who believes in conspiracy theories. Pampers, owned by Procter & Gamble has a new very sinister action. For every pack of pampers bought, one tetanus vaccine is delivered to UNICEF: http://www.pampers.com/en_US/unicef_homepage.do

For those of you who know what this means, and how they're shoving their actions in your face, I hope this means you will boycott any product made by Procter & Gamble from now on, and send an e-mail to them explaining why you decide to boycott them from now on. You can contact them through this page:
http://babycare.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/babycare.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

I recommend you to e-mail them, because most people working for the company have no idea what they're involved with.
For those of you who have not yet heard about what these Tetanus vaccines really do, please watch this presentation by Dr. David Ayoub, in which he explains what the Tetanus vaccination program is truly about, starting about halfway through the video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646
Please spread the message and modify it in anyway you want. There's no need to credit David Rothscum, just make sure the message gets out there, destroy their propaganda.

David Rothscum:
Here's the patent of one of these sterilizing vaccines that are used:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5733553.html
Population is growing at a rapid pace in many economically developing countries and there is a continuing need of an alternate method for regulation of fertility. We proposed several years back a birth control vaccine which induces the formation of antibodies against the human pregnancy hormone, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). These inventions are described in patents issued in India, U.S.A. and several other countries. (Ref. EP 204566, JP 62286928, CA 1239346, U.S. Pat. No. 4,780,312, CN 8603854). We describe now another invention which generates antibody response of a long duration against hCG after a single or a limited number of injections.

Whereas the possibility of controlling fertility by raising antibodies against hCG is known from our previous studies and those of others, the vaccines utilized earlier were conjugates of two or more peptides such as the natural beta hCG peptide of 145 amino acids linked to tetanus toxoid or other carriers. In another modality, the beta hCG peptide was associated with alpha oLH and then linked to carriers (Talwar et al 1988; U.S. Pat. No. 4,780,312). These vaccines demand purification and preparation of the constituent proteins from natural sources. The cost of some of these is at present very high which will be restrictive to their large scale use in family planning programs of economically developing countries. Moreover these vaccines demand three injections for primary immunization followed by a fourth as booster. A major advantage of the present embodiment is the possibility of getting satisfactory and sustained antibody response with one primary injection and at most one booster. Another interesting feature is the low cost at which this vaccine can be prepared and made available for large scale use.

David Rothscum:
This transcript from a BBC documentary exposes the truth behind the tetanus vaccination program, realize these women are most likely permanently sterilized because there is no known cure:
http://web.archive.org/web/19991008043627/http://www.africa2000.com/INDX/bbchorizon.html

STEPHEN MUMFORD: I've just completed a book and George Bush was just leaving the directorship of the CIA at that time. George Bush read the synopsis again, which said over-population is a graver threat to US security than the nuclear threat. George Bush says I agree with everything you're saying here in this synopsis and I can assure you that the people at the CIA agree with you too, so at that point I knew that at the highest levels of our government this issue was being discussed.

NARRATOR: The latest scientific research promises the ultimate in easy-to-use and safe contraception. Contraceptive vaccines are being developed. In the future, one jab may prevent reproduction for years. It offers great hope, but how could it be used, and by whom? In the Philippines women believe they have been tested with a contraceptive vaccine, secretly.

SISTER MARY PILAR VERZOSA: I first got suspicious of the vaccination programme by the way it was being carried out. The government would announce one or two days a year which they called national immunisation days. They made announcements that only women of reproductive age, that is from 14 to 45-year-old, should come to the health centres for their tetanus immunisation shots.

NARRATOR: Records show two-thirds of tetanus deaths in the Philippines are amongst men, so why would they target the women? She was even more suspicious when she discovered the jabs were to be given five times in three years, when usually a tetanus is given much less frequently.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: That really put a lot of questions in our minds. The Department of Health would send their teams into the schools, they would just tell the teacher in charge that this was a government programme, it's a service being given, it's good for the girls.

NARRATOR: Then she started to hear disturbing reports from women when she was working in the slums.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: The women would say why is it that the tetanus shots that we've been getting have had effects on us? Our fertility cycles are all fouled up, some of the women among us have had bleedings and miscarriages, some have lost their babies at a very early stage. The symptoms could come soon after their tetanus vaccination - some the following day, others within a week's time. For those who were pregnant on their first three or four months the miscarriage was really frightening.

NARRATOR: There are several research programmes around the world testing the contraceptive vaccine linked to tetanus which creates an immune response. The vaccine contains Beta HCG, part of a hormone necessary for pregnancy. This Beta HCG stimulates antibodies so that if a woman's egg becomes fertilised her own natural HCG will be destroyed and pregnancy will not occur.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: I began to suspect that here in the Philippines that's exactly what's happening. They have laced the tetanus toxoid vials with the Beta HCG. The only way I could make sure that they hadn't done that was to examine the vials, and how to get a hold of those vials was going to be a problem. Who was I to collect them from the health centres?

NARRATOR: Sister Mary was helped through the Catholic network. A friend who worked in a health clinic removed the vials unnoticed. The nuns packed them with ice and sent them to an independent laboratory.

MARY PILAR VERZOSA: Oh boy that was really something when this came out of my fax machine. Report on HCG concentration in vaccine vials. Three out of those four vials registered positive for HCG, so my suspicions are affirmed that here in our country they are not only giving plain tetanus toxoid vaccination to our women, they are also giving anti-fertility.

NARRATOR: Sister Mary was not alone. Many women and doctors reported similar findings. Dr. Vilma Gonzaga became suspicious when she had two miscarriages, both times after receiving the tetanus jab. She is now suing the government since tests showed she had very high levels of antibodies to Beta HCG.

DR VILMA GONZAGA [SUBTITLED]: Women should have been told that the injection would cause miscarriage and, in the end, infertility. The Department of Health should have asked beforehand, so that only those who didn't want to have children had the injection. I really hope and pray to God that I will still have a baby and get a normal pregnancy. And I am still hoping that the Department of Health will find an antidote to the antibodies in my body.

NARRATOR: But the government has denied any contamination of the tetanus vials and their tests have led to different conclusions.

DR RAYMUNDO LO: We found insignificant traces of what the machine read us HCG and I interpreted this as plain background noise, in other words anything could have caused that signal which caused the machine to read it thus HCG, so I think the notion of tetanus toxoid being laced with HCG to cause abortions is plain hogwash.

NARRATOR: Medical practitioners in Manila do not accept this and have called for further investigations.

DR REYNALDO ECHAVEZ: We in the Philippine Medical Association doesn't believe in what the government is saying. The test that were made in both big medical centres were all positive for HCG, Beta HCG, and they claim that this is insignificant. To me this could not be insignificant because it can produce anti-HCG. At the moment there is a presence of HCG in the vaccine. It can produce anti-HCG and this can now neutralise the HCG that a woman will produce during pregnancy and abortion will set in.

David Rothscum:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2004/mar/04031101.html
UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds
Scientist says things discovered in vaccines are "harmful, toxic"

KADUNA, Nigeria, March 11, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A UNICEF campaign to vaccinate Nigeria's youth against polio may have been a front for sterilizing the nation. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and Dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis.

Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system," he said in an interview with Kaduna's Weekly Trust. "I and some other professional colleagues who are Indians who were in the Lab could not believe the discovery," he said.

A Nigerian government doctor tried to persuade Dr. Kaita that the contaminants would have no bearing on human reproduction. "…I was surprised when one of the federal government doctors was telling me something contrary to what I have learned, studied, taught and is the common knowledge of all pharmaceutical scientists -- that estrogen cannot induce an anti-fertility response in humans," he said. "I found that argument very disturbing and ridiculous."

When asked by the Trust why Dr. Kaita felt the drug manufacturers would have contaminated the Oral Polio Vaccine, he gave three reasons: "These manufacturers or promoters of these harmful things have a secret agenda which only further research can reveal. Secondly they have always taken us in the third world for granted, thinking we don't have the capacity, knowledge and equipment to conduct tests that would reveal such contaminants. And very unfortunately they also have people to defend their atrocities within our midst, and worst still some of these are supposed to be our own professionals who we rely on to protect our interests."

Dr. Kaita is demanding that "those who imported this fake drug in the name of Polio Vaccines…be prosecuted like any other criminal."

The campaign to rid Nigeria of polio is in its fourth year. Officials there claim that all contaminated vaccines have been exhausted and replaced by uncontaminated batches.

In a rhetorical conclusion to the interview, Dr. Kaita asked "What plans has the government put in place to help children who have been given these toxic and contaminated vaccines in case they start reacting to them?"

This is not the first time UNICEF has been embroiled in a controversy over sterilizing agents in vaccines. LifeSiteNews.com reported that in 1995, the Catholic Women's League of the Philippines won a court order halting a UNICEF anti-tetanus program because the vaccine had been laced with B-hCG, which when given in a vaccine permanently causes women to be unable to sustain a pregnancy. The Supreme Court of the Philippines found the surreptitious sterilization program had already vaccinated three million women, aged 12 to 45. B-hCG-laced vaccine was also found in at least four other developing countries.

David Rothscum:
http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/HcG_Vaccine_for_Pop._Control.html
HcG Vaccine for Population Control

Philippine Medical Association study indicates that women were injected with contaminated tetanus vaccine

FRONT ROYAL, VA Have women in the Philippines, and possibly elsewhere, surreptitiously been used as guinea pigs in an international anti-fertility campaign?

A new medical study in the Philippines suggests that may well be the case.

A recent study conducted by the Philippine Medical Association on behalf of the Philippine Department of Health revealed that almost 20 percent of the tetanus vaccine sampled positive for the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), according to Human Life International. Vaccines containing the hormone immunize women not only against tetanus but also against pregnancy by inducing the body's immune system to attack the hormone needed to bring an unborn child to term.

"This study lends credence to what Human Life International (HLI) and some other groups have suspected all along," said Father Matthew Habiger, president of the international pro-life/family organization. "We first began to hear reports last year about tetanus vaccination campaigns in the developing world that targeted only women of child-bearing or pre-child bearing years, and that they required multiple injections. The vaccination program is sponsored by the World Health Organization, an agency with a 20-year history of researching anti-fertility vaccines," Fr. Habiger said. "We brought our suspicions to the world's attention. This new study greatly heightens our concerns." 

The WHO and certain feminist organizations that claim to care about the health of women publicly attacked HLI after it called for an investigation of the widespread allegations about contaminated vaccine. "In light of the new Philippine study, it appears that these groups have squandered their credibility," Fr. Habiger said.

The Philippine Medical Association reported that nine of the 47 vaccine samples tested were found to contain hCG, and released a letter signed by the three Philippine physicians who actually tested the vaccines. The PMA president attested to the veracity of the letter and the testing process. All the vaccines sampled were taken from various health centers in Luzon and Mindanao. Almost all of them were labeled by one of two Canadian firms, Connaught or Intervax. All the samples were tested with an immunoassay-based method developed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

The Philippine Medical Association report closes the first stage of a two-part investigation of contaminated vaccines in the Philippines. The protocol for the second stage of the test testing the women vaccinated for antibodies to hCG has been submitted the Philippine Department of Health and is awaiting funding.

In a letter to the Philippine Department of Health, HLI urged immediate approval of the second stage to uncover the full dimensions of this scandal.

The tetanus vaccine tested in the Philippines was imported as part of a program against neonatal tetanus sponsored by the WHO. Similar vaccination protocols have also been observed in WHO programs administered in Mexico and Nicaragua. Tests of the vaccine in Mexico yielded similar results but none of those tests was performed as part of an actual investigation into the contamination.

"We view the adulteration of tetanus vaccine with hCG to be a matter of grave concern," said Fr. Habiger. "It is absolutely essential that any country which has this program in place begin testing the vaccines for contamination." 

Noting that it is unlikely contaminated vaccine would still be in circulation after public concerns were raised last year, Fr. Habiger suggested that researchers attempt to focus on acquiring and testing unused vaccines distributed prior the public outcry over vaccine contamination. He said it is even more important that women who previously received the vaccine be tested for the telltale presence of hCG antibodies in their bloodstream and that the numbers of miscarriages experienced by vaccinated women be tabulated.

"We are not making any accusations at this stage," Fr. Habiger said. "But we strongly suspect something is seriously amiss. And public confidence in these kinds of vaccination campaigns has been critically eroded in several developing nations. Only an objective, scientifically valid study of this matter will lay public concerns to rest."

Human Life International is the world's largest international pro-life and family human rights organization providing service, education and advocacy in 84 nations. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version