Author Topic: what country to move to?  (Read 23696 times)

Offline vcif

Re: what country to move to?
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 06:52:54 pm »
I have heard of a few people packing it up and going here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2CyIH_ebE

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 06:58:30 pm »
If you want to move somewhere. I would suggest somewhere isolated, and cold, like Alaska, the Yukon, Greenland, or Iceland. Take a saw, a fishing rod, rifle, and a shit load of ammo, and learn how to make spears. Nobody would dare go after you up there.

I'm going to stand and fight. I've got all of my home state, which is mostly woods, and I know them damn well.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 07:24:37 pm »
The country is already dead.   The people will be pacified by Obama. 
Stand up and fight with whom?  If you can get out, get out.  If you can, then dig in.  But don't begrudge anyone who would leave.  You only fight because you have to, not everyone does.

Yeah, just give up, be apathetic, tuck your tail between your legs and run away.

Don't forget to bury your head in the sand too!

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Wanted

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 07:33:31 pm »
Yeah, just give up, be apathetic,
tuck your tail between your legs and run away.

Don't forget to bury your head in the sand too!

Hahahahaha......are you drinking again?  :o
But yea I totally agree with your comment to Ihategeeks, just love the wording especially the bolded part. C'mon guyz seriously chill our world is still considerably awesome don't worry about the future so much or your head will explode.  ;D  

And yes when the time Comes than you GO AND WORRY and FIGHT!!!  ;)

Offline xundk

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 08:35:43 pm »
I would go for the faraose islands (Spelling) or Iceland... Too small to be of any importaince to the NWO and far away from everything, and great nature and they are selfsustainable... :D
Or you could come here to Denmark... The happiest and most ignorant people on earth!! :D yay

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2008, 10:10:15 pm »
Sri Lanka
The Tamil Tigers are only in a very specific section in the north. The rest of this small country is very nice, especially if you like tea.  Lots of high hilly interior places for HAARP generated tsunami getaways.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2008, 10:13:09 pm »
But will I be going there? No. I'm staying, fighting, with all of you.
Taking a three day street medic class this next weekend...we will learn how to help tear gas victims, deintensify situations, spot provocateurs, generally keep people safe. I guess I wouldn't do that if I was running away to Sri Lanka.  I do dream about it tho.  A friend has a friend there I could stay with.  It helps me get to sleep at night, but i don't think I could ever do that, leave friends and family behind and all..Nope

Offline Shewolf

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2008, 11:53:33 pm »
I lived down in Nicaragua with my husband for a while. One of the cheapest Central American countries and the people are nice. I'd stay out of Managua though. My husband is from Big Corn Island; a 7 square mile island off the Eastern Coast. A few miles further out is Little Corn Island; 3 square miles, no cars and the people on the islands speak Creole English. Crystal clear water, catch your own lobster or Red Snapper. Nicaliving.com has tons of information and a lot of Americans are moving there. The islands could use people with skills of medical, animal care, teachers, computers, but don't expect much in the way of jobs or pay. A person could live there for less than $500 a month easily.

Pass the KY because the government won't provide it!

Offline LarryInColumbus

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2008, 05:08:14 am »
Argentinians do not dislike Americans.  That is the crap that comes out of the State Department.  They hate George W and the IMF Wall street bankers which tried to enslave them.  I've spent a lot of time in Argentina and they are very resistant to the NWO which is VERY important.

The NWO countries which are rushing into this NWO plan such as Australia and New Zealand are setting up police state grids and brainwashing their populations to report the terrorists (those who do not love Big Brother).

Argentina is my best choice after doing a lot of research.  Their president is very busy resisting what they call "Economic Fascist Aggression" which is very well named.

I highly recommended it for many reasons.  If you can set up an internet based business making $1000 per month, you can do well.  Of course that won't work forever but it will get you started well until you get settled in.  You can buy a crate of fruit for $2 or T-bone steak for $1.50 a pound.  The food is nearly all organic and very high quality.

The Philippine Islands would be a good choice except for one thing, Tsunami weapons.  I strongly believe that these are part of the depopulation plan.

Costa Rica is small, packed with Americans fleeing America and even John McCain owns property there.  There are lots of Blackwater types there.

Regardless of the country, all large cities will be a bad place to be when it hits the fan.  I would suggest being far from the starving masses.

Responding to those who are going to "fight to the end", how long are you going to sail on this ship of Obama worshiping fools.  I am not going to sacrifice my family to the NWO.

Offline xundk

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2008, 05:42:24 am »
Iceland?  You're kidding right?
Have you paid any attention to the news lately?
They're F**KED! 
Interest rates are at 18% and Grocery stores are bare.
Shame too, best looking platinum blondes on the globe ;)

Exactly... If you got the money, houses and land should be very cheap... Get a house, grow your own food and get off the grid. It would be easy in Iceland...

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:52 am »
I had 12 ancestors fight in the Revolution.

I am not going to die for sheeple here now.

This is a spiritual war folks. Most of you have not awoken to that fact yet. You all are still in the 3rd dimensional aspect.

Better start waking yourselves up further....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2008, 07:49:25 am »
I was gonna move, but I decided to stay and fight. and break out of this 3rd dimensional prison one day..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2008, 07:59:02 am »
I was gonna move, but I decided to stay and fight. and break out of this 3rd dimensional prison one day..

Very good.

I am goingto do my fighting by writing a trilogy explaining all of this.... And how to win....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2008, 08:05:13 am »
a gun isnt going to save you from chemtrails or psychotronic weapons mate

We have plenty of gas masks, and I'm sure I can drop a .50 cal from somewhere.

There is nowhere for you to run.

Offline beijingyankee

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2008, 10:18:47 am »
Please don't come to China.

I bailed 18 years ago, and I am not going back to that hell hole you slaves call freedom.

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2008, 12:35:30 pm »
In  the Bible it says that Jordan will be safe!
Could this be true?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2008, 12:58:05 pm »
I think New Zealand would be better. Australia has been suffering from drought...er...oops...I mean 'dryness' for the past 7 years. I forgot they banned the use of the other D word. ;)
Then again, New Zealand government adopted the Tasers ... just as was planned, the police state roll out plan, its epidemic
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2008, 01:02:47 pm »
I would suggest Argentina.  It is large enough to get lost in the mountains.  The Bushes and Ted Turner has purchased very large plots of land there.  They are not getting sprayed with chem trails.

Argentina has thrown out the IMF and they are resisting the NWO plan.

Where ever you go, you MUST visit there first come back to the US and devise a plan.  I would strongly suggest setting up an internet business or something like it.  You could live well in South America on $1000 per month.

Last i heard The Scherffs.. erm the Bush family have their hideout in Paraguay, with their own landingstrip and private army.
Next door to all the other Nazi's  makes sense !
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline RickT

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2008, 01:18:09 pm »
Depends on what kind of lifestyle you want to live?  Modern city life?  Self sufficiency?

I have Newfoundland and Labrador as 1 backup plan (if you can fish, hunt and do a bit of personal gardening and good with carpentry... you'll have 0 need of money) and The Turks & Caicos as another fall back (that's iffy).  At the point when most people actually decide to skip out of whatever area they're in, it'll be too late to just hop off half way around the world.

"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2008, 02:21:46 pm »
South America, start watching Man Vs wild search G pirate  and download all the man vs wild torrents its will teach you how to live in any harsh condition!
George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)
Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2008, 02:25:54 pm »
Last i heard The Scherffs.. erm the Bush family have their hideout in Paraguay, with their own landingstrip and private army.

Paraguay is a really poor country, you know. There is hardly any internet connection, it's rather third world still.
I am surprised they have chosen to settle there. I rather see them in Texas, more the wealthies style.

Me I prefer Argentina - the place is full of Italians, the food is so delicious!!
The Sky is My Home

Offline Quis Ut Deus

• Courage, Honour, Compassion
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2008, 02:45:39 pm »
plato777 is correct there are many very poisonous and deadly creatures here in Australia.

The best reason not to move here is the almost British gun control laws. If you want a firearm you have to:

1. Join a club with rather expensive yearly fees.
2. Get fingerprinted at the club & local police station.
3. Be a member of said club for a year.
4. Apply for a special permit at you local police station.
5. Provide a "good" reason for needing the weapon, ie sport, hunting, collecting. Then prove that this reason is true.

These rules apply to non-firing replicas and Airsoft models as well. Semi-Autos are completely outlawed.

If you enjoy being disarmed, come to Australia.

sounds as restrictive as Canada... i guess its no surprise though.. being another British commonwealth. it's to bad that the Australian referendum for a Republic "failed".. cough was suppressed cough cough... lol
I have put my spear in the ground, I have contested for King of North America; I will not budge, I will not fear, I will follow my heart, I will follow my instincts; I will take my sons back and I will fix this world in my pursuit. I am a strong leader who has not found anyone who is brave enough...

zafada

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2008, 03:19:07 pm »
1.  Carribean
2.  Mongolia

those are your best bets research them

I was thinking Mongolia.

Offline Quis Ut Deus

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2008, 03:32:32 pm »
Wow, Plato777 your immigration policy is HARSH, does everyone in your new government agree with you?

I am plato777s King and I approve his message.... lol.
I have put my spear in the ground, I have contested for King of North America; I will not budge, I will not fear, I will follow my heart, I will follow my instincts; I will take my sons back and I will fix this world in my pursuit. I am a strong leader who has not found anyone who is brave enough...

Offline Quis Ut Deus

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2008, 03:36:15 pm »
Hi L.

Your on target. The next best place would be the North Pole.

the north pole is no good.. the 'NWO' is after arctic oil and they will be well dug in there... shit.. they even went as far as capturing Santa Clause and sending him to Guantanamo bay because his beard made him look like a terrorist.

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2008, 03:44:30 pm »
Don't bother with Canada.

Here in Vancouver we have a police force that uses tasers on 18 yr old mothers holding their babies and people that try to evade transit fare.
As well, we kill lost tourists at our airport.
Almost all of our citizens are so useless/stoned they don't do a thing but complain from their keyboards once in a while.
It's pathetic and with our recent election....... the lowest voter turnout of all time has me worried that Canada is on the verge of being a lost cause.
Stay and fight these parasites where you are...there are no safe havens.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Quis Ut Deus

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2008, 03:49:01 pm »

I'm relieved to see that someone else views them as nationalists.

Offline Quis Ut Deus

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2008, 04:29:02 pm »
Don't bother with Canada.

Here in Vancouver we have a police force that uses tasers on...... As well, we kill lost tourists at our airport.

if you look close enough at the video, you can see that the actually killed him with a garrote.

one big thing though... you can see the Afrocanadian officer pick something off of the back of Mr. Dziekanski and wind it up in his hands... in my view, it couldn't be anything else than a garrote.

Offline knas

• Either you are with us, or you aren't.
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2008, 05:16:01 pm »
Iceland is bankrupt!

Perhaps we can buy the whole island?
"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies"
 - Ron Paul

Devotional Soul

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2008, 05:17:39 pm »
I say South America, Peru or around there.

Offline RickT

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2008, 06:21:25 pm »
They aren't leaving. It's all talk.

They couldn't stand life without their X-Boxes and text messaging.

Yep.  Afterall, if anyone were really thinking of leaving their country, why wait until the crap really hits the fan and the point at which it will be too late?  If a person were really going to leave their country, they'd have their flight booked.

One of my fallbacks is in my country and will mean I'll basically be living like Grizzly Adams and the other is attainable by sailboat but who knows if that won't get blown out of the water by a drone.

Anyway, if a person knows (or just at least tries to learn) how to live off the land, there are plenty of areas to retreat to in North America (for N. Americans).  And it's not all that difficult to get guns in Canada.  Not in rural Canada at least & there's no way in Hell that I'd live anywhere, right now, with more than 50,000 people.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2008, 03:38:11 pm »
I was thinking Mongolia.
Yeah definitely a good choice they have protected wildlfe areas everywhere, you can also learn the nomadic lifestyle they have lived by for centuries

lake Hovsgold(spelling?) is a great looking spot, but it gets really cold there

my choice would still be somewhere in the Caribbean, just build yourself a little shack in the jungle and your food comes to you

fruit, fish, pigs w/e is wildlife there
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2008, 03:46:01 pm »
Iceland is bankrupt!

Perhaps we can buy the whole island?

I think Iceland would be a good place to live and also Norway but I am not good in cold weather my blood vessels can't do with it so I will have to find me a place somewhere warm. I need an internet connection, if possible. I have thought of Okinawa (a paradise on earth with wonderful genuine people) but Japan isn't too keen on taking immigrants from Europe especially older folks like me.
The Sky is My Home

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2008, 08:11:26 pm »
Metyktire Tribe, here I come...
definitely the safest place on earth
http://anthropology.net/2007/06/02/contacting-the-metyktire-tribe-in-the-amazon/

Offline CharlesB

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2008, 09:04:04 pm »
http://www.howtobeinvisible.com/index.cfm/fa/questions
Bismarck, ND
Oct 31, 2008   Living Abroad
What countries would recommend if someone wanted to live abroad?

... Other than rural Costa Rica, I have no suggestions. It all depends on what you are looking for, the price of living you can afford, whether or not you want to learn a new language, if you are fearful of a high crime rate, etc.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2008, 07:58:10 pm »
i havent read all the replies, but just briefly, i have three words for you,

new WORLD order...
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline thinice

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2008, 12:59:00 pm »
STAY HOME AND GIVE THEM HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that, I have people I love here, I can't just up and leave

Offline Drasamis

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2008, 06:06:30 pm »
I'd definitely not suggest Australia, restrictive gun laws, incoming internet censorship.
'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!'

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2008, 06:31:32 pm »
I second that, I have people I love here, I can't just up and leave

Yeah, bump that.  I couldn't handle being all safe and well fed in some country and wonder about my other family members and friends.  I want to stay and fight.  I'm taking a street medic class this weekend, I'm happy to get to fight for my country any way I can.  feel like I've been getting ready for this all my life.  I love this place, no matter what evil scum took it over.  It's an awesome country full of awesome people.  Just try and get me on some FEMA train.  I don't think so.

Bring it on.  Lame f**ks.

People, if you have any fighting spirit left in you, stay and fight.  Seriously.  Don't jump ship.  (I feel like I'm back again on that teacher shock thread talking about fighting for the kids in public school...weird)

Offline fireflyblue711

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2010, 04:05:53 pm »
I know someone who is a "talking head" on the financial networks - is a friend with a very "important banking family" from London.

He has his children studying and living in a third world country.

They are betting ( short) heavily on the economic collapse of the United States.

I asked him this same question a year ago - his response was Brazil.

I don't like Brazil though.

If I had to move - I would love to live in Spain - or Cartagena Colomiba - as long as I could come back to the states when I wanted to.

Hmmmm Bali would be nice too  ;D